Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#352  Edited By Deadite

Question Box

1.As a Psycho. how many coins do you get a year? Does it pay the bills? I mean killing those persons must bring some bidoux to your wallet n'est-ce pas?

I can have all the coin I can gather from a fountain...that's what the voices said. Those cannot be use for liquid assets, there's a secret bank that organize this part of the income, and the more I go on..the more unstoppable, more Pokemon, more...*began IMAX trailer sound effect*

I don't kill people, I give them a smile that is like a drive-by, middle finger pointed out the window... Whatever I'm saying stopped making sense 5 minutes ago.

Loading Video...

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

1. Luke Skywalker seemed like an answer that couldn't go wrong. But the way the character is carried by Mark Hamill..I don't know, the guy doesn't look quite adjusted to the screen and that also influenced the character. Obi-Wan Kenobi is my answer, including feats from Clone War, yeah, he's worthy.
  2. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994.) Feel like this is the wrong answer seeing that not many people mentions this film and if it was a well received Robert De Niro film people would talk about it. But it left an impression in me when I watched it as a kid. So, don't blame the kid.
  3. No one can rush the rage nor silence it, it surges like tide and here it comes...BLAH*removed*
  4. The Mask and Grinch for me is a tie. Most people would prefer The Mask over Grinch, probably. But you're on the right track, these two films is next after Truman's Show on my list.
  5. Truman's Show is one of my all time favorite movies, probably top 5.
  6. Deathstroke would study him, track him, be trolled by him. He wouldn't hate him but he won't leave before putting several .40 rounds into his back.

Okay. That make sense, that one picture is symbolic to one particular problem though. Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of it in our next session.

2.My Program vaguely remember this movie, must be somewhere between the Ocean and the Sky. Yeah, really muddled, and I haven't been watching any movies recently. The next time I'll rewatch a Frankenstein movie...

4.I was thinking about Ace Ventura... Been a freaking while since i've seen it (Not evan sure if i ever saw it actually o_O). Should i watch the original version of Truman Show in your opinion? Note:Is that why its your point number 5? Ace Ventura was awesome. The last time I watched that movie must be when I was still a...kid? Wow. Apparently I don't rewatch a lot of the classics I deem worthy. The movie Heat, starring Al Pacino, that one I rewatched perhaps 3 or 4 times. I don't know, never the seen the original Truman Show, didn't know there's one until you brought it up.

5.Deadpool will put a scar on him like no popo from Gwynplaine to Joker has ever felt? Actually I'm not sure. Isn't Deathstroke someone with a brain above peak human capacity?

What? I'm not the patient, you think i'm crazy? THATS ONLY JUGDEMENTS, i mean :(, i thought you were my Bro and we were sharing that déMence (Dementia?)together...

*Failed transmission end*

Belle speaking to Livence

The patient has no idea what we are its a good thing, it thinks we are unstable, it will bring the focus away from our analyse, throught the years we will help it mentally, we will act like we are the lesser one and everytime the subject will compare himself to us its will help the self esteem and once we will get enough information we will lets it be, once fixed, we will get to the next subject. On a scale of 10 which note should i give?

Live. Respond to Be.

A good 8.

*Notice the whole thing is still on*

LOL!

@rouflex said:

Question box

1.What kind of Computer do you have?

2.How many calories do you eat a day?

3.Do you stress a lot?

@deadite

I have the Microsoft motherboard combo package. The buttons on the keyboard are as big as DVDs. Aquarium surround-sound that translate all audio to a creeping marine mammal. And the whole room slightly hovers..

Around 1200 calorie.

I'd like to say pursuing my dream to become a writer hasn't been stressful, but it would probably be a lie even though I don't recognize it as stress. The stress that comes with doing something you hate is more the kind of nightmare people identify with stress on a daily basis. And I never forget that.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#353  Edited By Rouflex

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

Question Box

1.As a Psycho. how many coins do you get a year? Does it pay the bills? I mean killing those persons must bring some bidoux to your wallet n'est-ce pas?

I can have all the coin I can gather from a fountain...that's what the voices said. Those cannot be use for liquid assets, there's a secret bank that organize this part of the income, and the more I go on..the more unstoppable, more Pokemon, more...*began IMAX trailer sound effect*

I don't kill people, I give them a smile that is like a drive-by, middle finger pointed out the window... Whatever I'm saying stopped making sense 5 minutes ago.

Loading Video...

Reply Yard

2.My Program vaguely remember this movie, must be somewhere between the Ocean and the Sky. Yeah, really muddled, and I haven't been watching any movies recently. The next time I'll rewatch a Frankenstein movie...

4.I was thinking about Ace Ventura... Been a freaking while since i've seen it (Not evan sure if i ever saw it actually o_O). Should i watch the original version of Truman Show in your opinion? Note:Is that why its your point number 5? Ace Ventura was awesome. The last time I watched that movie must be when I was still a...kid? Wow. Apparently I don't rewatch a lot of the classics I deem worthy. The movie Heat, starring Al Pacino, that one I rewatched perhaps 3 or 4 times. I don't know, never the seen the original Truman Show, didn't know there's one until you brought it up.

5.Deadpool will put a scar on him like no popo from Gwynplaine to Joker has ever felt? Actually I'm not sure. Isn't Deathstroke someone with a brain above peak human capacity?

What? I'm not the patient, you think i'm crazy? THATS ONLY JUGDEMENTS, i mean :(, i thought you were my Bro and we were sharing that déMence (Dementia?)together...

*Failed transmission end*

Belle speaking to Livence

The patient has no idea what we are its a good thing, it thinks we are unstable, it will bring the focus away from our analyse, throught the years we will help it mentally, we will act like we are the lesser one and everytime the subject will compare himself to us its will help the self esteem and once we will get enough information we will lets it be, once fixed, we will get to the next subject. On a scale of 10 which note should i give?

Live. Respond to Be.

A good 8.

*Notice the whole thing is still on*

LOL!

@rouflex said:

Question box

1.What kind of Computer do you have?

2.How many calories do you eat a day?

3.Do you stress a lot?

@deadite

I have the Microsoft motherboard combo package. The buttons on the keyboard are as big as DVDs. Aquarium surround-sound that translate all audio to a creeping marine mammal. And the whole room slightly hovers..

Around 1200 calorie.

I'd like to say pursuing my dream to become a writer hasn't been stressful, but it would probably be a lie even though I don't recognize it as stress. The stress that comes with doing something you hate is more the kind of nightmare people identify with stress on a daily basis. And I never forget that.

Are you making fun of me? You change my worthy quote to some failure. I'm dissapointed! *Take a bath and sink the ship*

1.This Video got me pumped up, where do i sign the whole thing where it says i become a brainwashed warrior under the army of death?

2.Dont be mixed in your feels! I aint a Frankenpro.

3.Oh, no! I got you excited for nothing, what a shame. I was refering to the english version ;) (Like seriously...).

4.The Vine Society cant agree so lets keep this under a rock before we get stomped by ninjas.

5.Yep, yep, ye...

6.Moé po comprendre toé.

7.What? I mean you cant be serious... Do you eat for fun? I mean... Bones are all you have!

8.Dont forget to throw a rock (With my name on it) at your dream for me (I know i would),

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite:

In what kind of ritual were you? I mean... during the Halloween. Had you the ability to knock :o???

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

Reply Yard

Are you making fun of me? You change my worthy quote to some failure. I'm dissapointed! *Take a bath and sink the ship*

1.This Video got me pumped up, where do i sign the whole thing where it says i become a brainwashed warrior under the army of death?

2.Dont be mixed in your feels! I aint a Frankenpro.

3.Oh, no! I got you excited for nothing, what a shame. I was refering to the english version ;) (Like seriously...).

4.The Vine Society cant agree so lets keep this under a rock before we get stomped by ninjas.

5.Yep, yep, ye...

6.Moé po comprendre toé.

7.What? I mean you cant be serious... Do you eat for fun? I mean... Bones are all you have!

8.Dont forget to throw a rock (With my name on it) at your dream for me (I know i would),

One doesn't simply drown in their bathtub... O__O Chapter Two: The mystery continued..

if you see a Transformer made with seats from the theater, that's me, using a giant Blu-ray disk as a skateboard. I'll be handing out the _̦͚̭͍ͪ̾͌͞_̶̊ͣ́͒̈ͥ̇͒̾҉̙̮͍͉̩_̵͎̻̘̟͔̒̎ͣͧ̍͜ͅͅ_̤̠ͧ́ͯ̈́̂ DVDs with bonus feature, the DVD continues the secret instructions. Auto-bots roll out!!

3) Can't seem to find the original question of this reply.

4) Ace Ventura? It's a classic, why wouldn't the Vine agree? It did well in the Entertainment Tournament, I think. I remember the sequel being good too.

5) Said ye than brain exploded, Deadstroke got to him. That's a shame.

6) No idea what that meant.

7) Started when I was a kid and my mom took me to a bible camp that practice not eating for a few days? I'm not sure how many days, and I think I still have a minimum amount of food and water in those days. Anyway, it's suppose to purify the body. I grew up and became an atheist but than picked up the habit around my senior year in highschool, it was just to save money so I can buy video games, and it carried on from there. It's nothing bad and I'm not blaming anyone, and based on studies this would actually make me live longer, isn't that amazing? xD

But having more muscles really wouldn't hurt, no one can avoid conflicts forever.

Ha ha. Yeah, I know...I know, it's been keeping me away from the site.

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

In what kind of ritual were you? I mean... during the Halloween. Had you the ability to knock :o???

First, find a goat. It always starts with a goat. Confront it. If it doesn't start talking near full moon it's keeping a secret. (And don't feel frustrated if the goat does talk, just find another goat.) Release it and begin following its trail, it'll lead you to a fairy at a lamppost. Now this is where it gets dicey...there's a kind of soup that is homemade, follow the fairy's instruction. Of course this is getting too crazy for me to continue. :D

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

One doesn't simply drown in their bathtub... O__O Chapter Two: The mystery continued..

if you see a Transformer made with seats from the theater, that's me, using a giant Blu-ray disk as a skateboard. I'll be handing out the _̦͚̭͍ͪ̾͌͞_̶̊ͣ́͒̈ͥ̇͒̾҉̙̮͍͉̩_̵͎̻̘̟͔̒̎ͣͧ̍͜ͅͅ_̤̠ͧ́ͯ̈́̂ DVDs with bonus feature, the DVD continues the secret instructions. Auto-bots roll out!!

3) Can't seem to find the original question of this reply.

4) Ace Ventura? It's a classic, why wouldn't the Vine agree? It did well in the Entertainment Tournament, I think. I remember the sequel being good too.

5) Said ye than brain exploded, Deadstroke got to him. That's a shame.

6) No idea what that meant.

7) Started when I was a kid and my mom took me to a bible camp that practice not eating for a few days? I'm not sure how many days, and I think I still have a minimum amount of food and water in those days. Anyway, it's suppose to purify the body. I grew up and became an atheist but than picked up the habit around my senior year in highschool, it was just to save money so I can buy video games, and it carried on from there. It's nothing bad and I'm not blaming anyone, and based on studies this would actually make me live longer, isn't that amazing? xD

But having more muscles really wouldn't hurt, no one can avoid conflicts forever.

Ha ha. Yeah, I know...I know, it's been keeping me away from the site.

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

First, find a goat. It always starts with a goat. Confront it. If it doesn't start talking near full moon it's keeping a secret. (And don't feel frustrated if the goat does talk, just find another goat.) Release it and begin following its trail, it'll lead you to a fairy at a lamppost. Now this is where it gets dicey...there's a kind of soup that is homemade, follow the fairy's instruction. Of course this is getting too crazy for me to continue. :D

If you sense fear in your tummy thats me, just saying (JUST DONT PANIC YET! There's more to come). I came to life on a monday... AND I AINT DEATH YET! The massive words from my mouth knows no limit, this is why i love to manifeste! No sorcery shall end my reign, i am the Lord of the worms, the ULTIMATE KING, you will die just be patient. On this day of November, i will become a one man empire, i aint there to feed peeps attention, i am here to shame my way throught the grave. If there's nothing behind death, just revive me(please?).

Note:This is not a note if you thought otherwise.

3-Original version of Truman Show.

4-Wrong again. I was talking about DS Vs DP

6-Me not understanding you (Meaning of the sentence).

7-Why wont you post a pic of yourself? I would like to spread the joy on every website of the universe! Dont be worried by your holes i'm just trypophobic you know.

Yeah would help but i dont have muscles tbh. So where did you go at with your animal insde you Mr Psycodude? Dont go too far! Sharks loves meat.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By Rouflex
Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Your opinion?

No Caption Provided

Kill iiiiiitttt!!!

No, but seriously, these creatures are beautiful and I just recently learned about them, and were told by the media they're hunted to extinction for their scent gland? Like, they were declared extinct than, puff, sightings of them begin to pop up? It's a wonderful thing.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By Deadite

@ostyo said:

@deadite: Peanuts or Cashews?

Cashews. Peanuts give me pimples but I still eat them anyway..

The question really is, which one looks cooler as a humanoid soldier. I'm thinking peanuts.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By Ostyo

@deadite: When the peanut empire enslave humanity how will you fight back?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By Deadite

@ostyo said:

@deadite: When the peanut empire enslave humanity how will you fight back?

I have a recipe from the cashews that will make them cooks. There's no stopping the cashews from coming into the kitchen and plunging their face into boiling oil, however. They're weird.

Or I introduce peanut oil and my fascination with Thai food. 2 months later the peanuts eat themselves to extinction.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Brilliant. Truly brilliant, but how will you stop the eggplant armada? They're much too crafty for those tricks.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo The eggplants. Oh don't get me started on the eggplants! Just thinking about them makes me purple.

That's it. I just go purple and hope for the best.

Those gnarly beasts.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: lol So how long is the character tournament gonna last?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

@deadite: lol So how long is the character tournament gonna last?

Not sure. We are kinda, sorta in the winners bracket, but then, we're still not quite there, sometimes. :)

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite:

If you had to invade Oz who would you be?

A Munchkin (L. Frank Baum), a Brownie (Palmer Cox), a Hobbit (J.R.R. Tolkien), a Minion (??), a Smurf (Peyo) or a Oompa loompa (Roald Dahl)? No Ewok allowed.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Hey :) Long time no talk.

What are your thoughts on this upcoming Evil Dead TV series? Assuming you are aware of it.

Been watching Walking Dead season five? How are you finding it?

Favorite spaceship?

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Favorite character in a horror film you didn't want to die but knew would?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

A Munchkin (L. Frank Baum), a Brownie (Palmer Cox), a Hobbit (J.R.R. Tolkien), a Minion (??), a Smurf (Peyo) or a Oompa loompa (Roald Dahl)? No Ewok allowed.

A minion and two question marks? That's the works, bro, and all I need to bring them all down. I start with a question and ends with a question. I have no question.

If this was choosing a cozy fictional life a hobbit is my answer.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

What are your thoughts on this upcoming Evil Dead TV series? Assuming you are aware of it.

Favorite spaceship?

Hey, how are things with you? :D

Is that really happening? If it is more than just a rumor, wow. Well, I'm looking forward to it, but I've also distanced myself from TV only watching one episode of something I've seen before while eating dinner, so I won't get sucked into watching another episode due to curiosity.

Someone spoiled to me that in the first..or second episode? There's cannibalism and I even know which character was the victim; what part of his body was eaten. :( Wow, isn't this a gruesome complaint. xD

A choosing on the spaceship's appearance alone I'd say: Star Destroyer. But this is a very old answer on a question I rarely get to revisit. I'm sure by now there should be some spaceships I've seen that can trump it, or maybe not? I just need to jog my memory a little more.

For practicality and functions, etc: I want something comfortable. A super man-cave. I feel that Tardis provide all this while also remain hidden? But knowing almost nothing about Doctor Who keep me from knowing if I made the perfect pick. If you know the perfect answer for me let me know.

@ostyo said:

@deadite: Favorite character in a horror film you didn't want to die but knew would?

Pennywise definitely. While watching Tim Curry play the character on screen, I struggle with more than just not wanting the character to die. I also secretly wanted as much screen time for his clown form as possible. But here we are looking at a remake in the works, and it's kinda necessary in my opinion seeing the movie, which is a classic, left out many great scenes from the novel.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question Box

1.Did Oz influence LOTR?

2.Do you know who Eugenie Bouchard is?

3.What are you waiting for? Force yourself, join the Whovians (I did nothing there).

4.How many boxes do you have?

5.What was the subject of your last conversation in real life?

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

A minion and two question marks? That's the works, bro, and all I need to bring them all down. I start with a question and ends with a question. I have no question.

Was just me ignoring the creator name. Feel free to answer it if you know the answer. Now I have a question may i ask? What was my question again? and finally my answer would be Smurfs, strongest on the list with some preps and no pew pew would see my bling bling as i'm 2 small 2 see. Oz will wish he was me and the water will shower the universe of the Whore.

Note:My knowledge on Oz is near zero so dont bring color in the conversation.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

Favorite spaceship?

Is that really happening? If it is more than just a rumor, wow. Well, I'm looking forward to it, but I've also distanced myself from TV only watching one episode of something I've seen before while eating dinner, so I won't get sucked into watching another episode due to curiosity.

Someone spoiled to me that in the first..or second episode? There's cannibalism and I even know which character was the victim; what part of his body was eaten. :( Wow, isn't this a gruesome complaint. xD

A choosing on the spaceship's appearance alone I'd say: Star Destroyer. But this is a very old answer on a question I rarely get to revisit. I'm sure by now there should be some spaceships I've seen that can trump it, or maybe not? I just need to jog my memory a little more.

For practicality and functions, etc: I want something comfortable. A super man-cave. I feel that Tardis provide all this while also remain hidden? But knowing almost nothing about Doctor Who keep me from knowing if I made the perfect pick. If you know the perfect answer for me let me know.

Yeah things are okay. Could be better but could be worse too.

Yeah it is really happening :) http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/10/evil-dead-tv-series-starring-bruce-campbell-coming-to-starz

I am excited for it myself too. It is nice to see horror characters getting some TV series treatment.

Ha ha ha ha Yeah indeed.

Good choices. I mean you could have a man cave in a Star Destroyer. I mean Vader kinda has his own in ESB with his medtation chamber :P

Yeah the TARDIS could provide that, it has alot of rooms and areas and not just the main control deck, we have no idea how big it actually is and how many rooms there actually are in it. It has something called a chameleon circuit that basically makes it so the TARDIS will disguise itself into something based on where ever it lands, so the reason it looks like a police box is because it landed in 1960's Britain where police boxes were used. But the Doctor liked the way it looked and decided not to fix the circuit. But the circuit could easily be fixed. Gotta love explanations like that, that come from budgetary/technology constraints :P Not to mention I guess that if it changed anywhere it landed it wouldn't be that iconic blue box it is.

Any plans for Xmas?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373  Edited By Deadite

@deadite said:

Favorite spaceship?

Yeah it is really happening :) http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/10/evil-dead-tv-series-starring-bruce-campbell-coming-to-starz

I am excited for it myself too. It is nice to see horror characters getting some TV series treatment.

Ha ha ha ha Yeah indeed.

Good choices. I mean you could have a man cave in a Star Destroyer. I mean Vader kinda has his own in ESB with his medtation chamber :P

Yeah the TARDIS could provide that, it has alot of rooms and areas and not just the main control deck, we have no idea how big it actually is and how many rooms there actually are in it. It has something called a chameleon circuit that basically makes it so the TARDIS will disguise itself into something based on where ever it lands, so the reason it looks like a police box is because it landed in 1960's Britain where police boxes were used. But the Doctor liked the way it looked and decided not to fix the circuit. But the circuit could easily be fixed. Gotta love explanations like that, that come from budgetary/technology constraints :P Not to mention I guess that if it changed anywhere it landed it wouldn't be that iconic blue box it is.

Any plans for Xmas?

Good to hear. I'm in that lukewarm state too. Kinda good I guess.

Especially when it's a cult classic. There's been other horror characters that've gotten this nice treatment, Bates Motel and Hannibal. It is still difficult for them to get to this realm but I think it's even more of a reach for Evil Dead. And Bruce Campbell is reprising the role too. Amazing. Do you know if it's just a 10 episode deal or are there talks to giving the show more seasons?

I vaguely recall seeing Vader's brain in that scene, and thinking to myself, god that is disgusting. xD It's been awhile since I saw the original trilogy so my mind might have made that up. He looks serene at that place so yeah, it seemed nice. Except I don't want to be under anyone's command. No commanders for a cozy man-cave otherwise that will defeat the purpose.

Tardis sounds closest to the perfect platform for that purpose. I really like having a pocket space that I can teleport around to places with, and can still always return to feeling safe and warm.

Spending one day with the House of Deadite. One day with them and leave before any volcanoes erupt.

And one of my favorite Christmas music: Alvin & the Chipmunks: Christmas Song, will be playing endlessly easing me into the holiday spirit. Who knows, it might be enough to keep me from chucking beer bottles out the car window at people at this time of the year. Aaaand there shouldn't be beer bottles in my car since I don't drink. LOL. Imagine me collecting them just to do that drive-by routine.

I do enjoy the Christmas spirit and the decoration and the songs overall so don't take my grumble to heart.

@rouflex said:

Question Box

1.Did Oz influence LOTR?

3.What are you waiting for? Force yourself, join the Whovians (I did nothing there).

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Was just me ignoring the creator name. Feel free to answer it if you know the answer. Now I have a question may i ask? What was my question again? and finally my answer would be Smurfs, strongest on the list with some preps and no pew pew would see my bling bling as i'm 2 small 2 see. Oz will wish he was me and the water will shower the universe of the Whore.

The question mark power is strong in this one.

1) No idea.

2) Not sure. The most memorable thing for me about a tennis player was a hot chick tennis player whose name was use on an email virus. The name of the virus was her name. And the title of the email is usually her name and a guarantee that her nude pics are inside if you open the email. I learned about this from Friends the TV series. Sort of stuck with me...

3) I'm waiting for Star Wars to make less mediocre products. Haven't seen the new animated series so this isn't a comment directed towards it.

4) Combining question 4 and 5, you have won some kind of lottery, be prepared to be flooded with 1 year supply of Rice-a-Roni in the next couple of days! Choose the Rice-a-Roni flavor wisely.

Yes, I have a lot of boxes. Some of them kept books, some are for toys I collected. They were kind of surrounding me when I read your post, for I was fumbling through them earlier. So, that doubled the creepiness.

5) Question 5 won as well. Combined with Question 4. If you don't know the reason why Question 5 won than the creepiness aura lessens.

The result of my last conversation was me still winning, defeating another opponent. The subject is too mundane I'm not enthused to mention it.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: How often do you chew your toe nails?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

@deadite: How often do you chew your toe nails?

Whenever I feel the need to reach for a position favoring the howling moon. By the time I succeed I'm usually ready to be transformed into a werewolf.

Oh, and perfect toe nails.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: What's it like being a werewolf?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By Rouflex

Question Box

1.Do you prefer Cendrillon, Cenerentola, Cinderella or Aschenputtel?

2.Will the Buffalo Sabres make it to the playoff?

3. Can you Explain your love for Disney with a poem?

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

Question Box

1.Did Oz influence LOTR?

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

1) No idea.

2) Not sure. The most memorable thing for me about a tennis player was a hot chick tennis player whose name was use on an email virus. The name of the virus was her name. And the title of the email is usually her name and a guarantee that her nude pics are inside if you open the email. I learned about this from Friends the TV series. Sort of stuck with me...

3) I'm waiting for Star Wars to make less mediocre products. Haven't seen the new animated series so this isn't a comment directed towards it.

4) Combining question 4 and 5, you have won some kind of lottery, be prepared to be flooded with 1 year supply of Rice-a-Roni in the next couple of days! Choose the Rice-a-Roni flavor wisely.

Yes, I have a lot of boxes. Some of them kept books, some are for toys I collected. They were kind of surrounding me when I read your post, for I was fumbling through them earlier. So, that doubled the creepiness.

5) Question 5 won as well. Combined with Question 4. If you don't know the reason why Question 5 won than the creepiness aura lessens.

The result of my last conversation was me still winning, defeating another opponent. The subject is too mundane I'm not enthused to mention it.

Mark this day on your calendar

1.Glinda and Gandalf romance :D!

2.You live on Seinfield avenue and you love your friends (No friend zone)?

3.I want bloody examples!

45.Your jersey number is 45? Your boxes take too much place? You live in a box? Your birthday is on April 5 and you sleep for a whole day in your cocon? Oh i know, you have 4.5 boxes and no tongue?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm sure this has been asked but.....what do you do for a living?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By Deadite
@ostyo said:

@deadite: What's it like being a werewolf?

The pain give me gains. I'm a gymnast in my own house. Advice, don't try the exorcist ladder trick. It's hard to do without breaking your neck once or twice, even if you're a werewolf. Then after laying there doing inner acrobatics for a few days, spine assembled.

It's cool right? Then it's time to clean the werewolf wastes. A person laid there for two days, what's there to expect..

@rouflex said:

Question Box

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

Question Box

1.Did Oz influence LOTR?

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

1) No idea.

45.Your jersey number is 45? Your boxes take too much place? You live in a box? Your birthday is on April 5 and you sleep for a whole day in your cocon? Oh i know, you have 4.5 boxes and no tongue?

Ew. Gandalf is too old.

I downloaded those program into my brain and never looked back. Actually, they're just TV that are very TV. Too TV, nostalgia is imminent. I am quite the TV child growing up. Ducktales, Card Captor, Hunter X Hunter (sixth grade.) Aladdin the Animated Series.

Clone Wars, the one that have Jar-Jar!! Kaboom!! Not to mention, the Star Wars prequels. Kapow!! Ha-slice-Za!!

Here comes the shopping cart.

@nefarious said:

I'm sure this has been asked but.....what do you do for a living?

Sales. Write my novel at my spare time.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Well, I didn't want to be blunt. :) What do you think of it?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do like your reply. But my answer is like magic. It's too good. Okay, the real..

Well, let's just say I'm working really hard on my dream to become a full-time writer.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@nefarious said:

I do like your reply. But my answer is like magic. It's too good. Okay, the real..

Well, let's just say I'm working really hard on my dream to become a full-time writer.

Cool dream. I wish you great success.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:
@rouflex said:

Question Box

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

Question Box

1.Did Oz influence LOTR?

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

1) No idea.

Ew. Gandalf is too old.

I downloaded those program into my brain and never looked back. Actually, they're just TV that are very TV. Too TV, nostalgia is imminent. I am quite the TV child growing up. Ducktales, Card Captor, Hunter X Hunter (six grade.) Aladdin the Animated Series.

Clone Wars!! Kaboom!! Not to mention, the Star Wars prequels. Kapow!! Ha-slice-Za!!

Nooo! *Spray Magic powder in your eyes* ... Hallucination incoming! I hope the word Gandalf left a impression in your head... Oldy pant and the funny tail!

1.Tv is life, tv is ignorance.

2.I only saw the SW movies and a few animated serie eps. HAZAMER (My Shazam)! *insert Ruin everywhere*.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Favorite spaceship?

Ha ha ha ha Yeah indeed.

Any plans for Xmas?

Especially when it's a cult classic. There's been other horror characters that've gotten this nice treatment, Bates Motel and Hannibal. It is still difficult for them to get to this realm but I think it's even more of a reach for Evil Dead. And Bruce Campbell is reprising the role too. Amazing. Do you know if it's just a 10 episode deal or are there talks to giving the show more seasons?

I vaguely recall seeing Vader's brain in that scene, and thinking to myself, god that is disgusting. xD It's been awhile since I saw the original trilogy so my mind might have made that up. He looks serene at that place so yeah, it seemed nice. Except I don't want to be under anyone's command. No commanders for a cozy man-cave otherwise that will defeat the purpose.

Tardis sounds closest to the perfect platform for that purpose. I really like having a pocket space that I can teleport around to places with, and can still always return to feeling safe and warm.

Spending one day with the House of Deadite. One day with them and leave before any volcanoes erupt.

And one of my favorite Christmas music: Alvin & the Chipmunks: Christmas Song, will be playing endlessly easing me into the holiday spirit. Who knows, it might be enough to keep me from chucking beer bottles out the car window at people at this time of the year. Aaaand there shouldn't be beer bottles in my car since I don't drink. LOL. Imagine me collecting them just to do that drive-by routine.

I do enjoy the Christmas spirit and the decoration and the songs overall so don't take my grumble to heart.

Yeah true. It is amazing. Especially considering the fact an new Evil Dead/ Army of Darkness has being teased and then not happened for so long now. I don't know, I mean we could just be getting that one season, I mean each episode is half hour long so that is five hours worth, that is easily two more movies worth of time. I can see there being a second season if it does well. But this might be the last we see of Ash, I can kinda see him getting killed off at the end. Just a thought though.

They will likely do a second series maybe if it does well. ?

It is not his brain, it is his head. But I can see why one would think it is.

Ha ha I see. So your family don't get along then? Not really sure if my family will be getting along well this year either. Just alot of miscommunication and greed that has let to arguing and ill feeling. Of course it is over money. Ugh... (sorry about that)

Ha no I get your grumble. I like Christmas too, probably not more than the next person but I like it enough.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389  Edited By Deadite

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Favorite spaceship?

Ha ha ha ha Yeah indeed.

Any plans for Xmas?

Yeah true. It is amazing. Especially considering the fact an new Evil Dead/ Army of Darkness has being teased and then not happened for so long now. I don't know, I mean we could just be getting that one season, I mean each episode is half hour long so that is five hours worth, that is easily two more movies worth of time. I can see there being a second season if it does well. But this might be the last we see of Ash, I can kinda see him getting killed off at the end. Just a thought though.

Ha ha I see. So your family don't get along then? Not really sure if my family will be getting along well this year either. Just alot of miscommunication and greed that has let to arguing and ill feeling. Of course it is over money. Ugh... (sorry about that)

Ha no I get your grumble. I like Christmas too, probably not more than the next person but I like it enough.

That bit of confession made me feel better for feeling the way I feel, whether it's intended or unintended, I still thank thee. Yup, greed and pettiness, and grudges. You know the saying that you have to compare to the less fortunate and be thankful? If you have to remind yourself of that, like news broadcast on a misery spree, every hour or so when you're near someone, or whenever you're on the phone with them, that should be an alarm that something isn't quite right. Just glad that the earth isn't too small.

Christmas is pretty but it also sells a misinformed theme of things. That part is what I don't care for. I won't complain that it is also the time when being materialistic is praised and set shoulder to shoulder to the idea of warm feelings and magic, like the actual idea of magic is define by a kid looking into store windows...and that's it!? (Feeling like I'm writing magic physics in a Low Fantasy [Urban Fantasy] setting for a novel.) Because, who doesn't like things? I like things. Including all this, is how I feel about Christmas.

Can I still say I like it enough after that comment? xD I do get cheered up by people a lot during Christmas.

@ostyo said:

@deadite: What is your novel about?

Book 1 is youth exploring their fates and powers. Learning and exploring. It's the freest look the reader will get to look into the world I'm creating. Overall, I want it to be a book they'll revisit sometime while reading the other books in the series. I'm having fun writing it. :)

I have written a premise for one of the books, not the one I'm currently working on, and there's no blurb for any of the books yet. It's going to be a series. I jumped from writing book 1 to writing the real book 1. And than Book 3 is outlined. Book 4 is the story before book 1, which I want to write before writing book 3. And than there's going to be more. So far the rest are separated villain origin stories.

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:
@rouflex said:

Question Box

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

Question Box

1.Did Oz influence LOTR?

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

1) No idea.

Ew. Gandalf is too old.

I downloaded those program into my brain and never looked back. Actually, they're just TV that are very TV. Too TV, nostalgia is imminent. I am quite the TV child growing up. Ducktales, Card Captor, Hunter X Hunter (six grade.) Aladdin the Animated Series.

Clone Wars!! Kaboom!! Not to mention, the Star Wars prequels. Kapow!! Ha-slice-Za!!

Nooo! *Spray Magic powder in your eyes* ... Hallucination incoming! I hope the word Gandalf left a impression in your head... Oldy pant and the funny tail!

2.I only saw the SW movies and a few animated serie eps. HAZAMER (My Shazam)! *insert Ruin everywhere*.

1) TV can make my mind go on auto-pilot mode.

2) LOL.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:
@rouflex said:

Question Box

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

Question Box

1.Did Oz influence LOTR?

Reply Yard

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

1) No idea.

Ew. Gandalf is too old.

1) TV can make my mind go on auto-pilot mode.

2) LOL.

:)

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: That...sounds your working on a lot crap at once.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392  Edited By Deadite

@ostyo said:

@deadite: That...sounds your working on a lot crap at once.

That's never a good idea, writing two stories at once. I work as a plotter. There are two types of writers. Plotter and Pantsters, and than there are those who are in-between. This is just a theory anyway, writing isn't science.

Plotter depends heavily on outlining their story before writing. So I get to see to the end of a story and begin to see what happens after it. So I have the next book outlined and ready to go fill in the blank once this one is done. :)

It's kinda like working as an avid student who likes to use highlight on his textbook.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Favorite spaceship?

Ha ha ha ha Yeah indeed.

Any plans for Xmas?

That bit of confession made me feel better for feeling the way I feel, whether it's intended or unintended, I still thank thee. Yup, greed and pettiness, and grudges. You know the saying that you have to compare to the less fortunate and be thankful? If you have to remind yourself of that, like news broadcast on a misery spree, every hour or so when you're near someone, or whenever you're on the phone with them, that should be an alarm that something isn't quite right. Just glad that the earth isn't too small.

Christmas is pretty but it also sells a misinformed theme of things. That part is what I don't care for. I won't complain that it is also the time when being materialistic is praised and set shoulder to shoulder to the idea of warm feelings and magic, like the actual idea of magic is define by a kid looking into store windows...and that's it!? (Feeling like I'm writing magic physics in a Low Fantasy [Urban Fantasy] setting for a novel.) Because, who doesn't like things? I like things. Including all this, is how I feel about Christmas.

Can I still say I like it enough after that comment? xD I do get cheered up by people a lot during Christmas.

You're welcome :) Glad my ranting could help. That is true. Hope things get sorted out soon.

For me it is about seeing the year out and whatnot. I like stuff too :) There is nothing wrong with being materialistic a bit though,yeah.

Same here :)

What do you think makes a good villain?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395  Edited By Deadite

@ostyo said:

@deadite: Any tips on writing?

When writing a story, avoid adverbs. Use strong verbs. But follow this as a guideline not a rule. Adverb blur through an action. Sometimes, there are actions you'd like the readers to blur through but that isn't the only reason to use adverbs.

Another nice trick to push away that instinct to use an adverb is this: Ask yourself why you're not explaining this action further, aside from using strong verbs, this thought process can also bring in new detail to the scene. Instead of summing up the character as beautifully at that instant you start to see what makes the character beautiful at that scene, and use that description instead.

Showing and Telling. This is where I learned showing and telling (I still struggle with using these tips by the way.):http://emmadarwin.typepad.com/thisitchofwriting/showing-and-telling-the-basics.html

For New Writers: Show more and tell less. New writers tends to tell the scene instead of showing it. What I feel is that not being aware of the psychic distance is what lead to this mistake. At the start, a lot of forcing and pushing away instinct is involve, in my opinion. Re-reminding yourself at what psychic distance you're in during scenes can make this more fluent.

Psychic distance. Something that enforces the compass for showing, in my opinion: http://emmadarwin.typepad.com/thisitchofwriting/psychic-distance-what-it-is-and-how-to-use-it.html

Don't feel weird if you keep rereading past guidelines you'd learned at sites. I have several of those tabbed on my browser, and many are put into word file. Over time it should feel more natural following these guidelines. At the start, I was rereading them and writing one single action at a time. Those guidelines had now burrowed into my brain. I nolonger need to physically check the word file or at the browser tabs, I just have to think about them. And I think about them A LOT. Keeping me in check.

Here's what's very important: A trick Outliner can use is to see the goal, the end immediately. Ask what does the main character wants to achieve? I went further than this, I ask myself what does the book look like overall, get a sense of its flavor and theme, everything. There's no such thing as an outline that outlined too much.

Outline is where you should feel free to roam through the story without clinging to any of the rules. When you start writing the story, you're just using them to expand into the story anyway. Keep it rolling like a stream of consciousness.

There's none of that Stephen King motivational speech nonsense, that makes you feel like you can sprint through writing a novel. (But he's a Pantser, not a Plotter. I guess keeping things vague makes the Panters mind feel more at home.)

Write the story one scene at a time. You can jump around to other scenes but write them as scenes.

Every scene has a goal.

There's more tips. If you need more let me know. If I think of any other major ones I can pm you on them, I guess.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Interesting. I'll definitely be asking you about some other stuff later.

I personally hate Stephen King's books, but that's just my opinion. :P

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By Deadite

@ostyo said:

@deadite: Interesting. I'll definitely be asking you about some other stuff later.

I personally hate Stephen King's books, but that's just my opinion. :P

Sure. Come back anytime. :)

I have pretty much sworn my next ten years to Fantasy and Science Fiction considering how much I've outlined, probably. All in the same universe.

But I won't deny that he's probably influenced me deeply since I grew up reading his works and my favorite work of his is The Dark Tower series, which is Fantasy & Sci-fi.

P.S.

The main toolkit link: http://emmadarwin.typepad.com/thisitchofwriting/resources.html

The suggestion I received was to read all of them. Honestly, I haven't but I read most of them. Read the one about The Voice, that's another one of those vague direction that makes me groan. (Sadly something so important you can't look away while reading it.)

Twelve Tools (Not Rules) of Writing is easy to glance through: http://emmadarwin.typepad.com/thisitchofwriting/2010/12/my-ten-tools-not-rules-of-writing.html

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Favorite spaceship?

Ha ha ha ha Yeah indeed.

Any plans for Xmas?

You're welcome :) Glad my ranting could help. That is true. Hope things get sorted out soon.

For me it is about seeing the year out and whatnot. I like stuff too :) There is nothing wrong with being materialistic a bit though,yeah.

Hmm, what makes a good villain. Great question. I can say flexible enough and muted enough that the character is enhanced into the scene in dark ways, even when its presence isn't in a scene. But I think that is just a type that draws me. There should be others.

My instinctive answer goes to Secrets. A lot of secrets. Some kept out of the story so the readers can tweak and imagine them in the dark. Some kept in the story. Secrets, some are reader's feeling they won't admit.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious Thankee-sai. :) (Sorry for the late reply.)

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

@deadite said:

Favorite spaceship?

Ha ha ha ha Yeah indeed.

Any plans for Xmas?

Hmm, what makes a good villain. Great question. I can say flexible enough and muted enough that the character is enhanced into the scene in dark ways, even when its presence isn't in a scene. But I think that is just a type that draws me. There should be others.

My instinctive answer goes to Secrets. A lot of secrets. Some kept out of the story so the readers can tweak and imagine them in the dark. Some kept in the story. Secrets, some are reader's feeling they won't admit.

Yeah there are alot of ways to make villains well.

That is a good one. When you secrets feelings the reader won't admit you mean as in feelings that they might relate with the villain on some level or maybe even agree with them to an extent? That is one of the things that really fascinates me with the concept of villains that they can be set up in different ways, and sometimes you aren't just superposed to find what they do and the motivations for what they do disagreeable.

I think that is a good starting I guess with a villain is thinking of how you want the audience to react and to feel towards the villain. Like in the example of Joker he is utterly despicable and we don't agree with any of his actions nor his moral compass. He is really the type of villain that is I guess is evil because he is but he has more to him than that, but that would sum him up as the type of villain he is.

Or there are villains that have a set goal in mind and they genuinely think that if they were in control or had their way that things would be better, and so they try to force that goal. Obviously there are alot of ways to write villains. And that is just touching the iceberg.