Ask Deadite

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@deadite

Yep been a while but i had a question for you, i suppose you are not a expert but i still wanted to know your opinion, what are your thoughts on the Ukraine Affaire?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#253  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

@deadite

Look at those comments >.>...

Hey, thanks. I'm actually genuinely interested in Quebec, with French being one of it primary language, a place with its own uniquely spawned culture. I also adore Maine, which is similar in this aspect certain part of the State. Stephen King is from there.

I didn't know there're stigmas to Quebec and I didn't know the district has a troubled economy.

I haven't gathered enough info on the situation with Ukraine and Russia. :/

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Deadite

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadite: Who do you prefer? And why?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I can tell you right now I don't know the bot in the second picture. But I can still choose base on my 1st impression, so if that doesn't frustrate you (okay, it'd frustrate anyone xD) Anyway, here I go, I'm actually kinda of a nut when it comes to robots/cyborgs/androids. The G1 Megatron is perfection in its original VHS quality.

A lot of people wouldn't agree with what I'm about to say but to me, at different periods in various entertainment's development, the robot/cyborg/android had had their perfect appearance/forms easily at the primitive stages of those fields. VHS quality, clay animation, simplified pixels. If someone find a way to build real live bots in those quality in real life, these bots would look menacing and haunted. G1 Megatron is one of those cases, for me. The design is so good, I can still feel its aura with the pixels when looking at it in a updated picture. Just kidding, I'm not that crazy xP It's no doubt one of my favorite things to look at though.

But yeah, the helmet, the gun framed body, it's a beaut. I choose G1 Megatron.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@deadite: Who do you prefer? And why?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I can tell you right now I don't know the bot in the second picture. But I can still choose base on my 1st impression, so if that doesn't frustrate you (okay, it'd frustrate anyone xD) Anyway, here I go, I'm actually kinda of a nut when it comes to robots/cyborgs/androids. The G1 Megatron is perfection in its original VHS quality.

A lot of people wouldn't agree with what I'm about to say but to me, at different periods in various entertainment's development, the robot/cyborg/android had had their perfect appearance/forms easily at the primitive stages of those fields. VHS quality, clay animation, simplified pixels. If someone find a way to build real live bots in those quality in real life, these bots would look menacing and haunted. G1 Megatron is one of those cases, for me. The design is so good, I can still feel its aura with the pixels when looking at it in a updated picture. Just kidding, I'm not that crazy xP It's no doubt one of my favorite things to look at though.

But yeah, the helmet, the gun framed body, it's a beaut. I choose G1 Megatron.

Ha ha no it is okay. I should have labeled them. It's Galvatron.

When you say original VHS quality you are referring to the G1 cartoon specifically?

He originally started out as a toy from a Japanese toyline.

No Caption Provided

I guess when they were selecting the toys from the various Japanese lines to be certain characters in the Transformers brand. It only seemed fitting that the lead villain turned into a gun. I have always liked the deeper meanings as to why Megatron turns into a gun. He literally turns into a weapon that has no other function than to maim and to kill. His alt mode reflects some of his characteristics. It might not be my favorite alt mode for him but I do like it. That a living weapon also turns into a weapon.

I can see what you mean. I really enjoy the simplicity of his design. He is clearly inspired by German soldiers design from WW2. In part due to his grey colour scheme and his helmet at least that is what it kinda reminds me of anyway. Cleary meant to go hand in hand with his German handgun alt mode. (Which for the longest time I used to mix up with a Luger :) )

I agree.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: What do you like to do on your free time?

Do you like to golf?

Do you like Clone Troopers or Stormtroopers better?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Deadite

I didn't know Magatron's origin, this is really interesting. And yes, including various reality elements when watching a VHS timeline's series.The pixels are muddier, more penciled, and they warp and creates wave lines while rewinding and fast-forwarding. The false colors configured from Television from that timeline, which, this particular effect is present in live television play and VHS recorded tapes.

Oh, definitely, the dramatic element with his alt state definitely put this robot to another level. Your interpretation on his alt state is perfect, I'm going to use it :3

I see that too, the German helmet design.

@eisenfauste Interesting, I didn't know they finally gave the other kind its own noun. Certainly made it easier to separate the two in a discussion.

Stormtrooper. I don't always want to be the guy who choose the 'classic', 'oldschool' of things, it's not good to be predictable. But I simply prefer the Stormtrooper's helmet design over Clone Trooper.

@rouflex Hmmm, I think I remember something was here before. Is there something missing here? I think so. xD

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite

Hmmm yeah but i deleted it(Much Farfelus if you ask me xD...). Oh and i might quit Comicvine for a bit. Not sure yet.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

@deadite

Hmmm yeah but i deleted it(Much Farfelus if you ask me xD...). Oh and i might quit Comicvine for a bit. Not sure yet.

Awwww. Sounds like something I'd really like to answer :/ Oh well, till you change your mind then.

Sigh. I hope you'd stay, Rouflex. How long would you be gone if you decided to leave? Will it be by choice?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

I didn't know Magatron's origin, this is really interesting. And yes, including various reality elements when watching a VHS timeline's series.The pixels are muddier, more penciled, and they warp and creates wave lines while rewinding and fast-forwarding. The false colors configured from Television from that timeline, which, this particular effect is present in live television play and VHS recorded tapes.

Oh, definitely, the dramatic element with his alt state definitely put this robot to another level. Your interpretation on his alt state is perfect, I'm going to use it :3

I see that too, the German helmet design.

Ah okay.

Yeah it does. His gun mode is something unique too since he will never really be one again in any other media. Prime will usually always be a truck, Ratchet an ambulance, Starscream a jet. But Megatron, Megatron as a gun is G1 Megatron and only that. There is something special about that but also something a little sad.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Rouflex

Je me souviens

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

@deadite

I think i've had enought of all this(I.General)... So yeah i leave by my will and if you want to stay in contact than just tell me... Now i know what i want and i'll take a break that might last but like we say, Never say never.

Before i go, just wanted to clarify this and that, Pilasy stands for Pitre Labrèche Sylvain (Yes my first account was Sylvain...) and Rouflex stands for Wheel (Roue) and Reflex.

Anyway enought with the references, A la prochaine.

There ya go Vine.

I wish you'd change your mind ;( Did someone upset you?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

This has probably already been asked, but I dont want to go through every page to find the answer. How old are you?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Deadite

@bruxae said:

This has probably already been asked, but I dont want to go through every page to find the answer. How old are you?

24, Aquarius. Not that I believe in it, or have any superstitions. I just like the description with Aquarius so I don't mind mentioning it.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Do you find this legit?

Dude had Tuberculosis, a brain tumour and AIDS, and just only one CELL in his entire body. But then he found God and now he is saved :V

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Deadite

@dragonborn_ct said:

@deadite: Do you find this legit?

Dude had Tuberculosis, a brain tumour and AIDS, and just only one CELL in his entire body. But then he found God and now he is saved :V

I believe part of it. It's possible that his body healed him with logical chemical reactions produced by his brain, anyway, he healed himself, by processing certain thoughts using his brain. His brain accept that God can save him, somehow he reached some kind of state of mind, perhaps his brain went numb in certain area and release certain component. We only know how 2% of the human brain works so there's still plenty to be explained.

I'm not against religion's existence though.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#270  Edited By KingOfAsh

@deadite: Which of these creatures do you find to be the most horrifying?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Deadite

@kingofashThe first and forth ones from the second row counting from the left, both are tentacle-happy.

Definitely not the spider from the 1st row, upper left corner.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Did you notice the smiley face on that spiders back?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Deadite

@kingofash said:

@deadite: Did you notice the smiley face on that spiders back?

Not human enough, that face, so it's not scary. A generic caterpillar is scarier than that. I'd feel lucky to get settled with getting scared by that spider, if someone was to make a prank using it.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Ok then... How cute is this doggy?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By russellmania77

Your tournaments are in the way of my threads, so are you gonna stop are do things have to get real?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Ok then... How cute is this doggy?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cuter than Chuhuahua, most dogs are cuter than chuhuhua dogs to me. But outdoor type dogs in general are cuter than indoor type dogs.

Your tournaments are in the way of my threads, so are you gonna stop are do things have to get real?

If you know the secret code word than it all ends :x

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#277  Edited By Samimista

@deadite: Deadite! =D *huggles* How ya doing?

Do you like Game of Thrones? If so, what did you think of last episode?

If you were an animal, what would you be?

Did you see Winter Soldier? If so, thoughts on it?

Do you like fishing?

Favorite anime movies if you have any?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you ever been arrested

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Deadite

@samimista said:

@deadite: Deadite! =D *huggles* How ya doing?

Do you like Game of Thrones? If so, what did you think of last episode?

If you were an animal, what would you be?

Did you see Winter Soldier? If so, thoughts on it?

Do you like fishing?

Favorite anime movies if you have any?

Haha. You actually caught me in a really good mood. I try to keep it in reserve because apparently a lot of people are having a bad time (Not mentioning anyone.)

But hey, you seem like you're in a good mood, so *hug back strongly* Countdown to how many days before the relatives visits?

I love Game of Thrones. I know people find Joffrey annoying but he's just too extreme for me to find him as "annoying." To me, he actually provides more uncertainty to the show. It's like "what is this mad king going to do next?"

Someone like Skyler White in Breaking Bad's earlier episode is more annoying than Joffrey because she's closer to our reality. With Joffrey, he's a kid with a King's power, and he's not sane. That's interesting. But my opinion on the matter isn't shared by most people, I realized that.

Were you devastated when the red wedding happened? Who's your favorite character on the show?

I'd be a crocodile. Both me and Lead would be crocodiles. We settled this. I talked him out of being a sloth when I mentioned sloth is a habitat for cockroaches.

Want to join us being crocodiles? We'd be kings xD ...Just, you'd have to look pass the fact that you'd look like something from the sewer.

I love fishing, never fished before though. It has to do with water, another thing I love because I love to swim. I do actually enjoy the idea of fishing, currently subs to 2 or 3 Youtube channels that makes fishing videos.

Finally watched Akira. It is old but people kept bringing it up so I finally watched it.

@experio said:

Have you ever been arrested

Never. Not planning on doing anything that would get me arrested either.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Samimista

@deadite:

Hey you! I terribly apologize for the late reponse.

Did you have a good Easter? =O The raccoons have hid chocolate all throughout your room! o-o

Ooh. I am sorry about those having a bad time? But, it's really nice how you seem to remain to strong? Do admire that!

Hehe. Family just left this morning! I had my step brother and nine year old nephew over? My nephew is actually a Mighty Boosh fan! =O He sings Love Games by Old Gregg and dances to it. XD It was really nice seeing everybody but, it's also a relief they're gone since we've had so many visitors for the past three weekends?

Ah. ^___^ I've always had a crush on his actor? Jack Gleeson? Ever since Batman Begins so I'm sad he won't be on the screen anymore. XD Joffrey can be entertaining though! Not gonna lie, I was laughing and smiling quite a lot during last episode. >__> xD

Oof. Skyler. >__< So true on that. 0.0

Hehe. Last season was my first time watching Thrones? I was very pissed off hearing about the Red Wedding as I was warned by caio? I just couldn't believe what I heard but, I'm glad he did warn me? If I have learned anything, it's to never get married thanks to GoT! D=

My favorite character would be Yara? Really love the Greyjoys. ^__^ Second would probably be Daenerys? =O

Who's your favorite?

Ah. ^____^ Have you seen a crocodile? FL has a lot of crocodiles and gators. =O Even have gator tail! Taste much better than Chick-Fil-A's chicken nuggets honestly!

Yesh! =D I'd love to! Maybe I can wear seaweed hair like Old Gregg? 0.0 We can throw mud at our enemies! Darn those cute sloths.

Oh. If you can you should fish! Dad and I do a lot in the summer. I just get very confused with casting? =O I'm not good at that part. 0.0 At our local dock, there's actually otters that swim around! Always gotta watch them though.

Ooh! Have you read the manga? It really is good!

Oh, and I apologize with the late response on my thread. I should be answering tomorrow. ^___^ Tend to be lazy with it really. XD

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Deadite

@samimista

Did you have a good Easter? =O The raccoons have hid chocolate all throughout your room!

Are you a real person!! Is this reality!! xD I love it. Super amazing Easter humor. Yes, I had a pleasant time. Went swimming.

Is your nephew a good kid? What do you think he'd be when he grow up?

That's amazing. You're probably the first person ever told me something nice about the character or the actor.

You watch Breaking Bad?

That'd be bad, if you gotten spoilers. This show is probably one of the major thing that I'd revisit a lot later on in life. It's great watching classic sitcom and series from another time, but this is different.

This, I hope would be a classic. One for the book. Because I'm watching it now as an adult, it's a very different feeling to watch something and be able to process it in its entirety. And, it's ongoing, the series.

I know very little about Yara, do you follow the novel? I'm asking because it seemed to be the one place that'd have more info on the character, the series so far doesn't seemed to have revealed much on her.

I''m kinda hoping to see more feats from Yara. She seemed very capable as a leader or someone in battle.

I meant that you'd also be a crocodile in our crocodile gang xD But, you know...go for it if you're into having seaweed hair.

Onto animal topic, I'm interested to know what animal you'd choose to transform into?

That sounds so perfect. Has otters and a lake, and fishes. Do you keep the fish or do you set it free?

You know what I really like about fishing? I like the idea of wearing waterproof gear on lower half of the body (is this a real thing? Because I remember seeing it a lot in the videos I watched,) and venture far into the lake and stood deep in cold water and wait for fishes to get caught. I don't know if it's going to be a scary feeling or it's going to be something perfect.

No I haven't. Manga > Anime most of the time for me. Do you prefer the manga over the anime for this one?

No worries. You took the time and gave great responses. This is more meaningful.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite:

So sorry for late reply! Notifications were a bit wonky!

Ah! I love swimming. =D Do you have a pool? We have a community pool but, I prefer the beach? Love jumping on waves. Sooo much fun. o-o

He really is! He wants to fly drones when he's sixteen I believe? He's very big on the military. He actually knows how to shoot a gun since he goes shooting with his dad? You'd never guess though with how quiet he is. I'm thankful he isn't like most kids who play Call of Duty? He's very respectful to others and uses manners.

Hehehe! XD Always had a thing for blondes. I can't remember who but somebody on here actually made a thread not long ago about meeting Gleeson at University? =O So awesome. 0.0

I do! Honestly the best ending for a show I've ever seen. Have you watched it all? BumpyBoo and I always joke about being Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. XD Even call her Heisenbag!

Ah, I do! In the novels she is known as Asha rather than Yara? I can understand why others may hate the Greyjoys but, they're my favorite House. ^__^

Do you read the novels? They are very long but, fun to read?

Hehe to be honest, even though I'm known for raccoons on here, I'd love to be a wolf? Always felt a spiritual bond between them? I used to want a wolf hybrid as a kid actually due to Cloud Strife.

Ooh. 0.0 You would not like what I do wish fish. I gut em out with a knife and bucket! Then, they go on the grill. 0.0 Tbh, I'm usually uneasy with the sight of blood but perfectly fine with gutting out fishes.

Oh wow! I've seen shows about that too! I'd always be afraid going so deep in the water though? Especially at night time. o-o

=D Same here! I always prefer manga since it's much easier to keep up with? Am more into reading honestly.

Do you play any Magic the Gathering? If so, favorite deck?

Do you have a favorite Disney movie?

Looking forward to E3?

Do you like to write or draw?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Deadite

@samimistaYay, a response from Sammy!! It has been wonky, the pm system. Some other things like tournaments had suffered for it too.

Beach is nicer, has the sand, the sun. If I live near one I would visit it all the time. The last time I ever visited a beach and swim, I was playing with sand and looking for crabs, trying to make sandballs and throw at people. That was a long time ago needless to say xD

He sounds incredible, being awesome and respectful. Not easy to find people with both qualities. I thought he was a little kid, like maybe 9 or 10 when you said he's visiting. So he's thinking of joining the military, or is he already in the process of joining? Did you know him since he was little? Must be great to see your influence on someone who turns out well. It's not something I've experienced yet in life.

Ha. I remember that thread :) Joffrey's probably one of the few people in the world I won't say that to xD "I...I think your blond hair look nice...everything's cool, your highness.."

Yes, I binged watched it all maybe 2 month ago. No way, xD, you don't want to be someone's Pinkman. It was so subtle, the show never officially made any other character acknowledge that Walter was able to manipulate Pinkman. Maybe I'm wrong..I'm probably wrong. But until Pinkman broke down before he accept getting passively pushed into exile (the vacuum cleaner mystery man.) and hugs Walter, I swear that was the moment I finally able to see the whole picture. Before it was little things like pondering as to whether he should save Pinkman's fallen girlfriend. (Just how she fell off the wagon makes my skin crawl. Oh Pinkman...) Little things. The show offer things I've never seen before on other series. But I can see why it's funny to depict you two as them, just so different, there's so much violence in their life. Picturing you two yelling at each other and threatening each other is quite the scene...

Pinkman seem to want to escape and he's so out of place sometimes. He's a great character. Living his life, to me, is like fully exploring all the hard decisions no one wants to fully experience in life. It's easy to look at him and say he's in denial, there're so many interpretation. I think his bizarre journey had tuned him to want to feel the burn in his and Heisenberg's decision. Leaving a blazing trail for the viewers to fascinate over.

If wasn't because I had trouble taking in season 1, I'd have been following the series maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

I like the ending too. He returned to fix things before he died. And he finally gave Skyler the truth. Really though, maybe it's a guy thing, I honestly still was defending Heisenberg's idea that he was "supporting his family." Then I discovered what the cops were going to do to his family after he left, I felt terrible.

The people that hates Greyjoys are too absolute. They found a House they like and they just want to defend it till kingdoms come....but again, if my favorite house gets destroyed, I'd probably be devastated too. At this point it'd be like losing my favorite angle/lenses to look into the world in Game of Thrones, it seems. Stark followers (we're following Houses now?) really had it rough, I'd have to admit. Just based on what they had to deal with in Season 1.

My mind would be blown, I'd maybe make myself a sword stuffed throne and sit on it, if Sansa Stark end up taking over King's Landing and continue the Stark line. I've nothing against it but it'd be something I never see coming. (No spoilers :))

I like Greyjoy, very interesting motto, which makes interesting constitution. It means more than just not sowing because it also takes over whatever foundation they could base on in the future, maybe even if they were to establish themselves in a rich land. Maybe they'd hire hands to do the sowing? Like Spartans with trading.

I really hate myself for not reading the books when the last season was over. With me wanting to be a full-time writer, reading is a major part of it.

Wolf is a great choice. Not a great choice for a world where human lives in. Because of traps. I'm not against all traps, and if times are really tough and people need food, I would have no issue with it entirely.

Not at all, but the truth is I respect both answers, both are valid and it's not a world I'm familiar with. Just one of the answer have dishes of great meals in it :D

Do you put barbeque sauce on it or lemon? What kind of fish do you normally catch? It's cool that you know how to gut and clean a fish. I like cooking and canning and hunting, but it's been awhile since I've done any of those things, and I never really mastered any of them. Really want to make them part of my life again someday though.

Interesting that you brought this up, the animal blood thing, I wonder about that too sometimes. Makes me think what else I've overlooked.

I love Magic the Gathering!! Spent a lot of money on it too. I'll say 200 dollars at minimum. Red deck is my favorite. It's difficult to have a perfectly red flavored late-game oriented build. Especially when it's a pure Red deck, but it's really rewarding when you manage to build one. Cockatrice in Woogerworks is where I reside now if I want to play Magic.

Once I figured out I prefer Standard over Legacy, knowing that I've spent so much on Legacy already really hurt.

But Red's Legacy is so grabbing, I spent month mapping my build just looking at so many directions with Red. At the end, I like vampires and zombies' progression in Standard and Green was also showing things I'd like to play with in Standard, the bloodlust ability where you throw the creature card into graveyard to cast it like a sorcery, that one really grabbed me. Red is probably my favorite, and then it's Black.

What's your favorite color? What's your favorite kind of deck?

Maybe 101 Dalmatians, the cartoon, I like the live action one too. After learning some people who are hardcore on Disney really prefer the period without so many singing in their Disney movies, it kinda influenced my decision.

I remember one of the earliest birthday gift I can remember was a VHS tape of 101 Dalmatian.

Both Bambi and Dumbo are real tearjerkers. But apparently I was tough as a rock when I watched those as a kid, according to my parents. Not that I teared up a lot watching it as an adult...maybe just a little :/

Before the Dalmatians was my favorite, a few years ago, Beauty & the Beast was my favorite.

Would you consider people who said Fantasia is their favorite weird? My memory of me watching it as a kid had like elements of Rosemary's Baby in it.

Yes and no. Yes for Star Wars Battlefront 3!! No because I'm clearing myself from distractions from my writing.

Going to ask you a Star Wars question: Are you a Jedi or a Sith? Now, which would you prefer to be as?

I love to write. Drawing was easier for me at one point in time, sort of abandoned it intentionally, though I know these things are related.

Do you write or draw? Or both?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By Stormdriven

Hey man, how have I not already asked you this?

BUTTS OR BOOBIES

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Deadite
@dragonborn_ct said:

@deadite: Is she deaded?

No Caption Provided

She's dead inside. She survived the throw but she didn't survive the guy torpedoing from above, mentally. But seriously though, it looked like the guy's elbow landed on her face, and her face was out of the surface of the water, I'm not an expert on physics but that seems bad.

@stormdriven said:

Hey man, how have I not already asked you this?

BUTTS OR BOOBIES

Boobies, farm fresh.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite

Would you survive if i invade your thread with a massive amount of Questions in one comment?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

@deadite

Would you survive if i invade your thread with a massive amount of Questions in one comment?

You can count on it :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Deadite

@scorpion2501 said:

@deadite: Favorite pick-up line?

I'm no good to comic books anymore. Just can't find the time to read them. If I'm ever getting back to reading them, my 1st pick would be Batman's Detective Comics. That would be my first pick unless I'm hearing several negative reviews to its current run.

Otherwise, I always wanted to read Hellblazer, know more about Judge Dredd in comics, pickup Sandman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, from what I've heard TMNT comics seem to have no trouble keeping up with their quality, it will be one of the first things I look into as well. Maybe pickup swamp thing again, last I heard it was shot to hell near the end of one of its runs, and I never finished that run and was kinda sadden by that news.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite

You can count on it :)

I didnt get the tag for this one. For now i have to deconnect but by a few days or so i think i'll leave the list on here. En attendant, Must Factor Lead Your Path!

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite

Some Words you cant understand>> Zut alors ca fait une éternité ma parole! J'espère que tu ne t'est pas trop ennuyé! << You just saw French Words but you couldnt comprehend it!!! I thought you were educated and smart why cant you understand french (Long live to my Fallen reference)? What a shame ;)!

Hi been a while eh (i know, i know)? My program is seeking for answers! So prepare them :).

Choose your fights (Too many questions!!!)

-Did you know Jk Rowling gived 1.2m (Euro) to the No Camp (Scotland)? Do you have any opinion on this?

-You are 24years old right? How many years of experience do you have in the art of walking straight?

-Would you like to see a Nazi Superteam (Heros)... I've watched a website full of suggestions and i was like... What should i think of this? Mixed feelings. Might be cool to see if well done but than again its has more possibility to look like nothing.

-Wassup with your Love Diary, Have you been attacked by the other gender (Or same depending on your Cards)? Not that a program or neither my master would understand something about it but... i'm tryiingggggggggggg *Error 2630*

-*Cough Cough* Lets assume my program is evil *Cough Cough* Which slogan should i yell?

-Do you know anything about your ancestors? My linea is composed of Native Americans, Algerians, French, Acadians but as far as i'm informed i dont have any Anglophone in my linea

-If you had to note the creativity of my questions would i pass the exam?

-Are you a pessimit or a optimist when its comes to Relations (Family, Friends, Love)?

-Do you prefer a Invasions of Pokes or Free Hugs (Lead by me the General Rouflex...Please dont make a Acronym out of it that would be so Innapropriate!!!!)?

-Are you giving your blood to help the ones in need?

-Should Cigarettes be banned?

-What do you think about Alcohol and your favorite/most supportable mark?

-When i say Bananas are Rubbish what does it makes you think about?

-Here is a test of creativity! If you were a Owner of a Sport team and you had to choose Two Things 1-The Name of the Team and 2-The City (You can sense how bored i am atm)

1-Montréal Souvenirs Voyageur in the honor of Je Me Souviens (Québec Devise), Voyageurs and together its makes ''Traveling Souvenirs (Not Merchandise)'' in french.

2-Québec City Fleurdelisée in the Honor of the Québec Flag (Québec City being the capital in a theorical Country its make a lot of sense).

3-Paris Franchevaliers in honor of the Francs and the Chevaliers together (Franc Chevalier) its can also mean ''Honest Knights'' (Or French Money Knights, so being a money related thing its just add something to it) in french.

4-London Crowned Crosses in honor of the crown and the red cross. Together its represent the Monarchy and Religion.

5-New York Liberty Light in the honor of the Statue and the City Nickname.

-What is your opinion on the Afterlife? Do you think Aliens will suck our blood?

-What does your name mean (If you dont know search on a website, the names have a sense and if you doesnt feel like it just skip this one)? Example: If your name was David Adrien its would mean ''Beloved (David) from Adria (Adrien)'' and if your name was Bianca Cindy its would mean White From Mount Cynthus. Personally i'm a (God) protector of the wood who's a jester and its appears that i'm also The Breach but The Breach to what?

-Did it ever happen that you fake your interest in a subject just so you make the other person talk (For A Good or Bad Reason)?

-Are you a big toy fan (Hope its didnt sound bad o_O) i mean have you ever care about it (Action Figures) before?

-Is it true that Cartoons was created by Frenchs? I thought United Statiens did o.o.

-Do You Have animals at your house?

-Are you still working at the Library?

-Do you think one can simply spend his life searching but he wont find out which job is made for him?

-Is it safe to say that i'm afraid of Planes when i never went in one? Kinda a complicated situation, I want to travel but dunno if i could... How great does it sounds?

-Great thing... i've heard there would be a Fantômas Film but not long after i read a article that it were canceled (A few time ago). I want my Fantômas Film! How bad does it sounds?

-I cant remember... Do you like watching sport (I remember you are not good at it but i dont remember if you are watching some)?

-What do you think about the 2014 Brazil Cup. I've heard its a desaster for the Locals...

-Do you think its worth it to live in a Big cities like Paris or Vancouver...?

-Are you a ''Happy-style'' of person?

-Did you know you and i could have been of the same Country (After the Revolution)? Back in the days Papineau tryed to make Bas-Canada join the United States so we could avoid the British & Britains of America/Upper Canada/Now Modern Canada domination (Sounds a bit butthurt but watching history its the situation, Invaded in the 1700s and the English Parlement forced the unification after the Rebellion of the Patriotes without asking the Gens Du Pays if they wanted to join Upper Canada to make a Province Of Canada). Not that i would like to be a part of the United States (No offense but our territory would probably have been assimilated) but its a interesting fact.

-If Mr Couillard sign the Canadian Constitution (Which he wasnt elected for) do you think there will be a Rebellion in the current Province of Québec? He said before his election that he wanted to sign it before the 150th Anniversary which happens on 2017 IIRC but he was loosing a piece of the cakes in the sondages so he said he wouldnt do so.

-Do you understand why i'm a Indépendantiste? Cause no one on here seems to (Might make a blog about it, after all i'm talking too much about it x) ).

-What brought you to Comicvine and what made you stay?

-I've heard the Geists got banned what happened?

-If one day you get a kid would you name it after yourself or someone you know?

-Which country will invent the Reality-Virtual World in your opinion?

-Like i've been asking to every person i know in my life! Does Sword Art Online worth it? I'm that kind of person who doesnt like to watch the Original Version with Subtitltes but who could give it a try if its a really really good serie and who's also waiting for Ages before deciding to watch it or not because he just cant accept that its has no version in his First Language x) So does it worth the view?

-Other than the Geists, have some peoples been banned when i was away?

-I know you like France/Frenchs but what brought you to that point? Also, how much do you like French (A bit or a lot?)?

-Lets be absurd and assume god is real, would love be some kind of Divine Spell?

-Your favorite store?

-Do you like to spend your money for goodies?

-Do you prefer (Unhealty) White Chocolate or Strawberries?

-Your best Childhood and Teen memory?

-Is Nostalgia a b1tch?

-How do you think i sound (Pronounciation) when i speak in english and in French Québécois?

-Summer is near, will you have fun?

-If Tv Series and Films was a cancer what would be the cure?

-Are you well informed on your Culture?

-Do you care about patriotism?

-If there would be a World War 3 which side would Arabic Countries would stand for?

-If Humans was replaced by Zombies in every Franchise you are watching and you have ever seen would it still be good?

-Do you have a all time favorite city?

-Do you think you know how i work?

-Do you think CIA own Facebook (C.)?

-What are your plans for the next few months?

-Do i ask too many hypothetical questions?

-If you were banned from every Countries you care about (Specially your Top list and your Native Country) would you still live on earth?

-Which is more important Education (If you choose Social Life the education you would get would be 0 and Books wouldnt exist, We would all be Morons for eternity) or Social Life (If you Choose Education you reduce everyone on earth to No Lifes without any friend which is bad for Health and Mental). Note:We Are Doomed Arent We?

-Are you Right sided or Left sided in politic.

-If you could have Wings (That makes you fly) Or Organic Robotic Arms and Legs which would make you Stronger and a bit Faster which one would you choose?

-Would you like to meet the one person on earth that looks exactly like you (Appearance)?

-What is your opinion on Tom Cruize says on the Arabic Countries?

-When i say i look like a vampire whats come to your mind first?

-Do you watch TV or do you think its too stupid for that?

-Nudism For or Against?

-Less favorite kind of music and why?

-Huge Budget Weddings Against or For? (Not asking you if you are with or against Weddings)

-Do you know anyone in your community that speaks French Or Spanish?

-Do you watch Original Version (Language) Animes with subtitiles?

-Which one do you ''prefer'' Honey Boo Boo Or The Jersey Shore? (I personally think the first one might be more supportable if i someone had to point a gun on my head)

-Have you ever drink some Maple Syrup Milk? The first time i did i was like What the heck! But than its became my fav one (Sounds like a stereotype but hey :) ).

-Have you ever been to a Nightclub? What's your opinion about it?

-If one morning you wake up and you heard Stephen King is death how would you react?

-If you could make a list of top 5 Signatures (Like Real Ones... Rouflex by example) of all time who would be in it(No peoples like Napoléon, Alexander, Hitler, Kings, Etc...)?

-Pervy or not pervy?

-I've just watched Merlin last episode Spoilers >>> (I know i'm late) and when i saw Arthur died i was surprised by my reaction.. What was your reaction (If you saw it)?

-If Tomorrow was your last day what would you do on your last special day?

-Do you want a Firefly Reboot?

-I know this question is Old but Nathan Fillion or William Shatner?

-Have you ever watched Animeme Rap Battle? If the answer is yes what is your opinion about it?

-Why Superman? What pushed you to pick him as your avatar?

-Your all time favorite Gif and Meme?

-Why did you start that Tournament thing? Any reason?

-Do you evan have a real name :o *Pokes you with a Multicolorfullydouly stick*?

-Name every Authors (On Your Mind) that you have read their books.

-Is it your style to ''Adore'' someone? Like a Group/Writer/Actor/...

-If you had to describe your meaning of Friend would you be able?

-What does it takes to be a good Father or a good Mother?

-I'm >>becoming<< everything i used to find boring, i'm the opposite of what i wanted to be as a Kid & Teen (Depends on the Era but its were all Sport related). You, what was your Future Dream Work when you were a Kid & Teen?

-(Silly Question) Do you think you will ever leave this website? And in how many Months/Years/Decades/Century... Will it happend in your opinion?

-Do you think my mental and your mental will be affected after all those questions asked and answered?

-You tagged me so many times :P, Was there one tag not related to your threads (Just Making Sure)?

-If a human was a Werehumans how would he look like? A)Two Headed Human B)Two Humans in one C)A hulk like Character E)Nothing Special but the titlte gived to him D)All The previous answers F)Idk so leave me alone *Runs and Cries in a Horrific Bed full of artistic messes* G)Neither

-Are all my questions new ones or no?

-Did you start to answers the question from Bottom to Top, Top to Bottom or Ramdom?

-Did you start to read the Top and Bottom first before answering the question?

-Will this Long List of Questions kill the Questionning Tradition?

-If you answered every questions how many time did it took you?

-Are you healthy and in shape?

13 000th Posts

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex Continuing where I left off.

[Filing in the previous post to this post:

*see French words*

Well, the words are cooking in my head. We'll see what comes out 20 years from now xD

1. Like always, I almost always gave zero answers with those questions up until recently, I like the idea of not having any of those identities on the internet, but yes, I'm straight. xD
  2. Not sure, the Hellboy movies didn't jog my interest in these types of characters, but I'm willing to keep an open mind, if the character is well developed, I guess. *a little bit of irony*
  3. Will respond to as many as I can manage later on :)

]

1. On the Rowling question, did a quick google search, not sure if it's a campaign to no boarders between U.K. and Scotland, I'm not sure how much issue there is between Scotland and U.K., unless it's something critical, I'd probably just not examine it too closely. They're really in the most peaceful part of the world, and I bet Europeans are sick of hearing themselves being praise for this, but it's true. All is said, they're as desperately craving for a Type 1 civilization as any of us, in terms of nations.
  2. Not really. I am a boring person in real life...with forgivingly large dosage of weird :P
  3. He Comes.
  4. German/British American and 1/6 Greek
  5. Yes, you'd pass the exam.
  6. I try to remain neutral but I'm definitely not an optimist. I always choose being constructive instead of complaining? But if no one else is at stake, it easy for me to just sit in the dark and sleep..
  7. Freehugs. EDIT: Didn't know Freehugs is associated with pedo, I choose neither then.
  8. I give other things like cloth I nolonger need.
  9. Supportable 'mark'? Don't know what mark stands for, but I hope someone would finally ban cigarette so I won't have to give my brother a lung 20 years from now. For alcohol, maybe when I was 18 I actually idealized the drink, I still never was someone who drank a beer everyday on average. And I'm pretty much completely withdrew from drinking just from the past 2 years or so. Never catch on to it, now I'm kinda against it after growing more aware of the damage it can do.
  10. It's funny, I always knew stories of it from the news, but they kinda just never got my attention, it's like some kind of conspiracy was at work, tuning my brain off from watching news of horrific events related to alcohol. But, obviously I'm not blaming the government for me not listening.
  11. Here's one I picked up recently, I really like this one because I can feel it aggravating into the rhythm of the human heart while I read it:

Boys who are boys

Who like boys to be girls

Who do boys like they're girls

Who do girls like they're boys

Always should be someone you really love.

(Will continue answering later on.)

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex

1. -When i say Bananas are Rubbish what does it makes you think about? Bananas that got thrown away.
  2. -Here is a test of creativity! If you were a Owner of a Sport team and you had to choose Two Things 1-The Name of the Team and 2-The City (You can sense how bored i am atm) Choosing sports team name is actually something I've done in my spare time. Dracula for Pennsylvania? Nope, doesn't sound creative at all ha ha.
  3. -What is your opinion on the Afterlife? Do you think Aliens will suck our blood? Some kind of particle, mindless state is so far my most recent imaging of what a true Afterlife is like for things inside the universe. Here we just recently stumbled on scientific reasons for the old to prey on the young's blood, won't make a human immortal, but this certainly opened the gate for the related topic. So, absolutely, especially when you're counting aliens that aren't self-aware intelligent species, things like insects from alien planet.

1. -What does your name mean (If you dont know search on a website, the names have a sense and if you doesnt feel like it just skip this one)? Example: If your name was David Adrien its would mean ''Beloved (David) from Adria (Adrien)'' and if your name was Bianca Cindy its would mean White From Mount Cynthus. Personally i'm a (God) protector of the wood who's a jester and its appears that i'm also The Breach but The Breach to what?
  2. "I'm The Beach." Holy Batman that cracked me up. xD My name wants me to forever be confined in a state in a human's development. Morphed by dark physics.
  3. -Did it ever happen that you fake your interest in a subject just so you make the other person talk (For A Good or Bad Reason)? Not often. Usually something like that doesn't hold up for very long.
  4. -Are you a big toy fan (Hope its didnt sound bad o_O) i mean have you ever care about it (Action Figures) before? Huge fan, but been gaining distance on it because I don't care to spend too much money on toys. Even got interested in the idea of making toys, googled tutorial videos, thoughts up making packaging as well so the toy looks like it's mint from a toy company I created.
  5. -Is it true that Cartoons was created by Frenchs? No idea.
  6. -Do You Have animals at your house? No, been through the high and low of having pets, will probably have one when I'm much older.
  7. -Are you still working at the Library? Nope. I'm doing internship at a sales position.
  8. -Do you think one can simply spend his life searching but he wont find out which job is made for him? Yes, seen more than a few back when I was in college. Excellent personality, normal, but detached to the society in this aspect.
  9. -Is it safe to say that i'm afraid of Planes when i never went in one? Kinda a complicated situation, I want to travel but dunno if i could... How great does it sounds? Sounds lucky ;)
  10. -Great thing... i've heard there would be a Fantômas Film but not long after i read a article that it were canceled (A few time ago). I want my Fantômas Film! How bad does it sounds? Not bad at all, I say things like this all the time for characters I want to see in movies, or preferably, TV series.
  11. -I cant remember... Do you like watching sport (I remember you are not good at it but i dont remember if you are watching some)? A little bit of basketball and American football and baseball. Was good at Basketball at one point.
  12. -What do you think about the 2014 Brazil Cup. I've heard its a desaster for the Locals... No idea. Really? The Russia's Olympic didn't have a good setup as well.
  13. -Do you think its worth it to live in a Big cities like Paris or Vancouver...? Totally. After moving into the city, I began gradually realizing how much better it fit my personality. No gossips circulating at all.
  14. -Are you a ''Happy-style'' of person? Nope. That word makes me feel like someone is coming after me with a scissor xD
  15. -Did you know you and i could have been of the same Country (After the Revolution)? Back in the days Papineau tryed tmake Bas-Canada join the United States so we could avoid the British & Britains of America/Upper Canada/Now Modern Canada domination (Sounds a bit butthurt but watching history its the situation, Invaded in the 1700s and the English Parlement forced the unification after the Rebellion of the Patriotes without asking the Gens Du Pays if they wanted to join Upper Canada to make a Province Of Canada). Not that i would like to be a part of the United States (No offense but our territory would probably have been assimilated) but its a interesting fact.
  16. That is indeed an interesting fact about the assimilating thing.
  17. -What brought you to Comicvine and what made you stay? Battle forum. What made me stay is the Off Topic section and its community.
  18. -I've heard the Geists got banned what happened? I don't know exactly, don't take this as absolute fact but here's what I can vaguely recall: They were threatening to attack Giantbomb's community and doing the same thing to us. As to how they're attacking us, I've no idea, I know they were creating account with the name of known Viners and adding the word geist at the end of it. I don't like that to happen to me.
  19. -If one day you get a kid would you name it after yourself or someone you know? I'll never have a human kid but yes, I might name it after myself or someone I know.
  20. -Which country will invent the Reality-Virtual World in your opinion? Sweden? Japan has the cultural base that always had an extraordinary devotion to it, I might go with Japan as my best bet.
  21. -Like i've been asking to every person i know in my life! Does Sword Art Online worth it? I'm that kind of person who doesnt like to watch the Original Version with Subtitltes but who could give it a try if its a really really good serie and who's also waiting for Ages before deciding to watch it or not because he just cant accept that its has no version in his First Language x) So does it worth the view? Never watched it, lmao this is the 3rd time someone asked me about Sword Art after the Anime tournament RIKR2 held, I voted on that item so everyone can move on to the next match xD Beginning to think maybe it's my destiny to watch that series, just kidding.
  22. -Other than the Geists, have some peoples been banned when i was away? No clue. I kinda went on auto-pilot with the tournament for a long time.
  23. -I know you like France/Frenchs but what brought you to that point? Also, how much do you like French (A bit or a lot?)? Their facial features and the language. A bit.
  24. -Lets be absurd and assume god is real, would love be some kind of Divine Spell? If it's a god with the classic image than yes. Wouldn't that be something? :)
  25. -Your favorite store? Magic the Gathering.
  26. -Do you like to spend your money for goodies? No. I stock up and hunker down and chew on my homemade jerky.. I'm exaggerating a bit.. but, I like feeling safe. Spending a lot of money on perishable goods and items that are always getting replaced (PC) makes me feel unsafe.
  27. -Do you prefer (Unhealty) White Chocolate or Strawberries? Berries.
  28. -Your best Childhood and Teen memory? Playing make belief with my brother. At church sharing stories with my friends, this was in early junior high so probably doesn't count.
  29. -Is Nostalgia a b1tch? It's a mad unicorn weaving its way onto a ceiling.
  30. -How do you think i sound (Pronounciation) when i speak in english and in French Québécois? Very capable.
  31. -Summer is near, will you have fun? Yes. Going to make a frighteningly large circle of trust and burn some corn and make bread with the ashes. Just kidding :P
  32. -If Tv Series and Films was a cancer what would be the cure? Novels. Can't say that without sounding snobby here..
  33. -Are you well informed on your Culture? Yes.
  34. -Do you care about patriotism? Yes.
  35. -If there would be a World War 3 which side would Arabic Countries would stand for? Want to say west, but we would basically be aligning with Israel and painting that continent red. That place won't have a clear alliance, it would be part of the battlefield. This is just me theorizing.
  36. -If Humans was replaced by Zombies in every Franchise you are watching and you have ever seen would it still be good? Not all of them would be good.
  37. -Do you have a all time favorite city? New York.
  38. -Do you think you know how i work? Nope, people are unique like that.
  39. -Do you think CIA own Facebook (C.)? Not just CIA. These places on the internet, here I'm theorizing again, they are places people with power can easily monitor.
  40. -What are your plans for the next few months? Finally finish writing that short story.
  41. -Do i ask too many hypothetical questions? Nope, I like those kind of questions.
  42. -If you were banned from every Countries you care about (Specially your Top list and your Native Country) would you still live on earth? North Pole is my sanctuary then xD. But seriously, I probably won't choose to live. Good question.
  43. -Which is more important Education (If you choose Social Life the education you would get would be 0 and Books wouldnt exist, We would all be Morons for eternity) or Social Life (If you Choose Education you reduce everyone on earth to No Lifes without any friend which is bad for Health and Mental). Education.
  44. -Are you Right sided or Left sided in politic. Leftwing.
  45. -If you could have Wings (That makes you fly) Or Organic Robotic Arms and Legs which would make you Stronger and a bit Faster which one would you choose? Organic robotic arms and legs.
  46. -Would you like to meet the one person on earth that looks exactly like you (Appearance)? Yes.
  47. -What is your opinion on Tom Cruize says on the Arabic Countries? I'm not familiar with this.
  48. -When i say i look like a vampire whats come to your mind first? Goth
  49. -Do you watch TV or do you think its too stupid for that? I watch TV series on PC. I like having complete freedom away from how private corporation likes to do with their satellite.
  50. -Nudism For or Against? Against.
  51. -Less favorite kind of music and why? Less favorite: Metal. One I actually hate: Rap. With metal, I always questioned myself why I can't get used to it. It's the same issue I have with modern Rock & Roll.
  52. -Huge Budget Weddings Against or For? (Not asking you if you are with or against Weddings): Against.
  53. -Do you know anyone in your community that speaks French Or Spanish? Yes. One person but we're not close friends.
  54. -Do you watch Original Version (Language) Animes with subtitiles? Not for a while.
  55. -Which one do you ''prefer'' Honey Boo Boo Or The Jersey Shore? (I personally think the first one might be more supportable if i someone had to point a gun on my head) Neither.
  56. -Have you ever drink some Maple Syrup Milk? The first time i did i was like What the heck! But than its became my fav one (Sounds like a stereotype but hey :) ): Ha ha, have not tried that.
  57. -Have you ever been to a Nightclub? What's your opinion about it? Been to one for work. Not my kind of place, can't hear myself think, but it's necessary at the time for the work I did.
  58. -If one morning you wake up and you heard Stephen King is death how would you react? Oh how could you've known this about me? xD Yes, as you would've guess, I'd be devastated.
  59. Not sure about the question but here it is: Mordred [spoiler for anyone who wants to read the Dark Tower, read the next question instead.]........Deschain, The Crimson King's Prim name.
  60. -Pervy or not pervy? Not.

1. -If Tomorrow was your last day what would you do on your last special day? Be somewhere at a lake, saying Morgan Freeman's name over and over again..that last part was a joke xD
  2. -Do you want a Firefly Reboot: Not sure. Would be ideal if they have the original cast in it.
  3. -I know this question is Old but Nathan Fillion or William Shatner? Nathan.
  4. -Have you ever watched Animeme Rap Battle? If the answer is yes what is your opinion about it? Nein.
  5. -Why Superman? What pushed you to pick him as your avatar? A safe contrast to the kind of vibe I bring to the eyes of others, I kind of rely on it as a stable bedrock when I'm socializing. The only good thing I like about it is the red cape and how fleshed out the red is in the drawing.
  6. -Your all time favorite Gif and Meme? Not sure. Want to make a meme of "Mordred's a hungry. Mordred's a lonely." That line gave me the goosebumps.
  7. -Why did you start that Tournament thing? Any reason? I want to be remembered as something, anything, not that I'm going anywhere anytime soon.
  8. Yes.
  9. -Name every Authors (On Your Mind) that you have read their books. Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Ray Bradbury, Anne Rice, Richard Matheson, Jack London, J.R.R Tolkien, J.R.R Tolkien, and I'm not naming every one of them!! xD
  10. -Is it your style to ''Adore'' someone? Like a Group/Writer/Actor/... I treasure that expression of affection, but it doesn't come to me like reflex.
  11. -If you had to describe your meaning of Friend would you be able?
  12. -What does it takes to be a good Father or a good Mother? Responsible, stable, the same amount of understanding they show to themselves they should show it to their children. And understand creating life isn't like giving a gift, that kind of mentality's not going to bring the community together. Let affection project when it's deserved.
  13. -I'm >>becoming<< everything i used to find boring, i'm the opposite of what i wanted to be as a Kid & Teen (Depends on the Era but its were all Sport related). You, what was your Future Dream Work when you were a Kid & Teen? Didn't have a dream until I was 16, that same dream sometimes I have to keep to a whimper because of the distance I feel towards it.

1. -Will this Long List of Questions kill the Questionning Tradition? No, it's fantastic.
  2. Yes. I exercise regularly and I stay away from sweets and soda and stimulating drinks, basically the life of a Mormon would be an easy fit to me, except for their other religious activities..
Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy Batman that cracked me up. xD , I created toys, Coming to me with a scissor. Wouldnt it be something? Its a mad unicorn! It doesnt come to me like Rouflex, i like having complete freedom away from how private private corporation (Porn Houses) like to do with their satelite. All those words but no Free Hugs (For me Free Hugs is not related to Pedos but to uncomfortable broly hugs or Cosplayed Cons Hugs) :P

Ps:Me and my manipulations are not interested so dont follow me *Runs in the wood*

-When i say Bananas are Rubbish what does it makes you think about? Bananas that got thrown away.

Rouflex:Doctor Who and Apples

-Here is a test of creativity! If you were a Owner of a Sport team and you had to choose Two Things 1-The Name of the Team and 2-The City (You can sense how bored i am atm) Choosing sports team name is actually something I've done in my spare time. Dracula for Pennsylvania? Nope, doesn't sound creative at all ha ha.

Rouflex:You wont belive me but i knew you would say this.

-What is your opinion on the Afterlife? Do you think Aliens will suck our blood? Some kind of particle, mindless state is so far my most recent imaging of what a true Afterlife is like for things inside the universe. Here we just recently stumbled on scientific reasons for the old to prey on the young's blood, won't make a human immortal, but this certainly opened the gate for the related topic. So, absolutely, especially when you're counting aliens that aren't self-aware intelligent species, things like insects from alien planet.

Rouflex:Call me Professor Paradox

-What does your name mean (If you dont know search on a website, the names have a sense and if you doesnt feel like it just skip this one)? Example: If your name was David Adrien its would mean ''Beloved (David) from Adria (Adrien)'' and if your name was Bianca Cindy its would mean White From Mount Cynthus. Personally i'm a (God) protector of the wood who's a jester and its appears that i'm also The Breach but The Breach to what?

"I'm The Beach." Holy Batman that cracked me up. xD My name wants me to forever be confined in a state in a human's development. Morphed by dark physics.

Rouflex:I never said those words :P, Its Breach and not beach! Summer is here but i dislike beachs so keep those things away from me :o.

-Did it ever happen that you fake your interest in a subject just so you make the other person talk (For A Good or Bad Reason)? Not often. Usually something like that doesn't hold up for very long.

Rouflex:Yeah i tryed to... Sometimes i ask myself if i'm not a pop tard (I wanted to accept the invitation of a girl that i didnt like that much but instantaned Alzheimer stopped me from it when i was 13).

-Are you a big toy fan (Hope its didnt sound bad o_O) i mean have you ever care about it (Action Figures) before? Huge fan, but been gaining distance on it because I don't care to spend too much money on toys. Even got interested in the idea of making toys, googled tutorial videos, thoughts up making packaging as well so the toy looks like it's mint from a toy company I created.

Rouflex:Does picking a rock on the ground and throwing it in a car (Like a retarded) than run away because the person you didnt notice screams at you counts? Cause that's the closed thing i've ever lived to creating a toy.

-Is it true that Cartoons was created by Frenchs? No idea.

Rouflex:Well neither do i.

-Do You Have animals at your house? No, been through the high and low of having pets, will probably have one when I'm much older

Rouflex:That's totally not creepy! Just saying.

-Do you think one can simply spend his life searching but he wont find out which job is made for him? Yes, seen more than a few back when I was in college. Excellent personality, normal, but detached to the society in this aspect.

Rouflex:I agree

-Is it safe to say that i'm afraid of Planes when i never went in one? Kinda a complicated situation, I want to travel but dunno if i could... How great does it sounds? Sounds lucky ;)

Rouflex:*Insert Emptymind here* What?

-Great thing... i've heard there would be a Fantômas Film but not long after i read a article that it were canceled (A few time ago). I want my Fantômas Film! How bad does it sounds? Not bad at all, I say things like this all the time for characters I want to see in movies, or preferably, TV series.

Rouflex:I was refering to the fact that its was canceled. I want it!!!!!! *Pokes you with a mask of Fantômas on*

-I cant remember... Do you like watching sport (I remember you are not good at it but i dont remember if you are watching some)? A little bit of basketball and American football and baseball. Was good at Basketball at one point.

Rouflex:Well d'accord, for my part i like to watch Ice Hockey and Football (Soccer if you prefer) evan if those two sports are the opposite.

-What do you think about the 2014 Brazil Cup. I've heard its a desaster for the Locals... No idea. Really? The Russia's Olympic didn't have a good setup as well.

Rouflex:Actually i'm boycotting it but its appears to be ''useless'' since my Dad watch it.

-Do you think its worth it to live in a Big cities like Paris or Vancouver...? Totally. After moving into the city, I began gradually realizing how much better it fit my personality. No gossips circulating at all.

Rouflex:I'm living in Montréal and idk, recently i've been wondering if its my style or not.

-Are you a ''Happy-style'' of person? Nope. That word makes me feel like someone is coming after me with a scissor xD

Rouflex:Since i've been playing Maplestory way too much that would be a good thing. Someone wanting to give me a pair of Scissors that would allow me to trade untradable things like a Zakum Helmet is very a nice thing to do (Ah i won!).

-Did you know you and i could have been of the same Country (After the Revolution)? Back in the days Papineau tryed tmake Bas-Canada join the United States so we could avoid the British & Britains of America/Upper Canada/Now Modern Canada domination (Sounds a bit butthurt but watching history its the situation, Invaded in the 1700s and the English Parlement forced the unification after the Rebellion of the Patriotes without asking the Gens Du Pays if they wanted to join Upper Canada to make a Province Of Canada). Not that i would like to be a part of the United States (No offense but our territory would probably have been assimilated) but its a interesting fact.

That is indeed an interesting fact about the assimilating thing.

Rouflex:Well the french part have dropped a lot in both Canada and Usa but the second part has more gravity.

-What brought you to Comicvine and what made you stay? Battle forum. What made me stay is the Off Topic section and its community.

Rouflex:Battle Forum, Too Much Free Time and some peeps.

-I've heard the Geists got banned what happened? I don't know exactly, don't take this as absolute fact but here's what I can vaguely recall: They were threatening to attack Giantbomb's community and doing the same thing to us. As to how they're attacking us, I've no idea, I know they were creating account with the name of known Viners and adding the word geist at the end of it. I don't like that to happen to me.

Rouflex:You know i've had a few ''talk'' with them and they never Geisted my name i'm kinda surprised actually.

-If one day you get a kid would you name it after yourself or someone you know? I'll never have a human kid but yes, I might name it after myself or someone I know.

Rouflex:Oh, your time lord will be adorable than!

-Which country will invent the Reality-Virtual World in your opinion? Sweden? Japan has the cultural base that always had an extraordinary devotion to it, I might go with Japan as my best bet.

Rouflex:Usa/Japan or Montréal (...just...).

-Like i've been asking to every person i know in my life! Does Sword Art Online worth it? I'm that kind of person who doesnt like to watch the Original Version with Subtitltes but who could give it a try if its a really really good serie and who's also waiting for Ages before deciding to watch it or not because he just cant accept that its has no version in his First Language x) So does it worth the view? Never watched it, lmao this is the 3rd time someone asked me about Sword Art after the Anime tournament RIKR2 held, I voted on that item so everyone can move on to the next match xD Beginning to think maybe it's my destiny to watch that series, just kidding

Rouflex:Destiny does exist and mine is to be doomed forever on the Vine!

-Other than the Geists, have some peoples been banned when i was away? No clue. I kinda went on auto-pilot with the tournament for a long time.

Rouflex:D'acodac

-I know you like France/Frenchs but what brought you to that point? Also, how much do you like French (A bit or a lot?)? Their facial features and the language. A bit.

Rouflex:Well i would say in the middle for my part.

-Lets be absurd and assume god is real, would love be some kind of Divine Spell? If it's a god with the classic image than yes. Wouldn't that be something? :)

Rouflex:I think so.

-Your favorite store? Magic the Gathering.

Rouflex:I have none but Maxi & Cie would probably win it.

-Do you like to spend your money for goodies? No. I stock up and hunker down and chew on my homemade jerky.. I'm exaggerating a bit.. but, I like feeling safe. Spending a lot of money on perishable goods and items that are always getting replaced (PC) makes me feel unsafe.

Rouflex:Securité avant tout

-Do you prefer (Unhealty) White Chocolate or Strawberries? Berries.

Rouflex:Idk but if its Herseys its would certainly win...

-Your best Childhood and Teen memory? Playing make belief with my brother. At church sharing stories with my friends, this was in early junior high so probably doesn't count.

Rouflex:Childhood would be me sharing muffins with my mom. The Best and Worst of my Teenage Sounds like a bad movie plot... So i wont mention it.

-Is Nostalgia a b1tch? It's a mad unicorn weaving its way onto a ceiling.

Rouflex:Worms Everywhere!

-How do you think i sound (Pronounciation) when i speak in english and in French Québécois? Very capable.

Rouflex:My Québécois is super indeed but that's about it.

-Summer is near, will you have fun? Yes. Going to make a frighteningly large circle of trust and burn some corn and make bread with the ashes. Just kidding :P

Rouflex:I will put my Autochtone stuff on and dance like i dont know how!

-If Tv Series and Films was a cancer what would be the cure? Novels. Can't say that without sounding snobby here..

Rouflex:Klling the person pretending this, was the answer (oh wait a sec...)

-Are you well informed on your Culture? Yes.

Rouflex:Ok, 2+2? Nah just kidding. What's your favorite part of your culture?

-Do you care about patriotism? Yes.

Rouflex:Would you support the idea of me burning your flag in front of you :P? I dont know how i would react but i would probably not care that much.

-If there would be a World War 3 which side would Arabic Countries would stand for? Want to say west, but we would basically be aligning with Israel and painting that continent red. That place won't have a clear alliance, it would be part of the battlefield. This is just me theorizing.

Rouflex:That's some heavy Alchemist!

-If Humans was replaced by Zombies in every Franchise you are watching and you have ever seen would it still be good? Not all of them would be good.

Rouflex:Idk i wouldnt say no.

-Do you have a all time favorite city? New York.

Rouflex:I dont think i have one or the answer would be Montréal.

-Do you think you know how i work? Nope, people are unique like that.

Rouflex:People? Did i get a update?

-Do you think CIA own Facebook (C.)? Not just CIA. These places on the internet, here I'm theorizing again, they are places people with power can easily monitor.

Rouflex:The odor of your alchemy is so truthfully!

-What are your plans for the next few months? Finally finish writing that short story.

Rouflex:I'm not saying you are talking about your life but you are talking about your life.

-Do i ask too many hypothetical questions? Nope, I like those kind of questions.

Rouflex:So do i.

-If you were banned from every Countries you care about (Specially your Top list and your Native Country) would you still live on earth? North Pole is my sanctuary then xD. But seriously, I probably won't choose to live. Good question.

Rouflex:For my part, not testing (Near) Insanity before choosing to not exist by my volonté? Sounds unrealist to me.

-Which is more important Education (If you choose Social Life the education you would get would be 0 and Books wouldnt exist, We would all be Morons for eternity) or Social Life (If you Choose Education you reduce everyone on earth to No Lifes without any friend which is bad for Health and Mental). Education.

Rouflex:We are doomed anyway.

-Are you Right sided or Left sided in politic. Leftwing.

Rouflex:Je suis Gauchiste.

-If you could have Wings (That makes you fly) Or Organic Robotic Arms and Legs which would make you Stronger and a bit Faster which one would you choose? Organic robotic arms and legs.

Rouflex:Robocop i choose you!

-Would you like to meet the one person on earth that looks exactly like you (Appearance)? Yes.

Rouflex:I think i would laugh.

-When i say i look like a vampire whats come to your mind first? Goth

Rouflex:Not what i mean but yeah me too.

-Do you watch TV or do you think its too stupid for that? I watch TV series on PC. I like having complete freedom away from how private corporation likes to do with their satellite.

Rouflex:I do watch Tv... DK Why thought

-Nudism For or Against? Against.

Rouflex:A Second Generation yes (I'm not nudism i'm talking about the kids being educated to accept the natural body) but i admit i wouldnt like to see peoples naked because i wasnt educated like it but i think that could work...So Against

-Less favorite kind of music and why? Less favorite: Metal. One I actually hate: Rap. With metal, I always questioned myself why I can't get used to it. It's the same issue I have with modern Rock & Roll.

Rouflex:My tastes in music are probably bad.

-Huge Budget Weddings Against or For? (Not asking you if you are with or against Weddings): Against.

Rouflex:Against.

-Do you know anyone in your community that speaks French Or Spanish? Yes. One person but we're not close friends.

Rouflex:Which one.

-Do you watch Original Version (Language) Animes with subtitiles? Not for a while.

Rouflex:My sis, my step bro do but i dont.

-Which one do you ''prefer'' Honey Boo Boo Or The Jersey Shore? (I personally think the first one might be more supportable if i someone had to point a gun on my head) Neither.

Rouflex:Same but i was bored.

-Have you ever drink some Maple Syrup Milk? The first time i did i was like What the heck! But than its became my fav one (Sounds like a stereotype but hey :) ): Ha ha, have not tried that.

Rouflex:Not evan sure how you could find this in the United States (In fact i dont evan know how the hell i've found one).

-Have you ever been to a Nightclub? What's your opinion about it? Been to one for work. Not my kind of place, can't hear myself think, but it's necessary at the time for the work I did.

Rouflex:No.

-If one morning you wake up and you heard Stephen King is death how would you react? Oh how could you've known this about me? xD Yes, as you would've guess, I'd be devastated.

Rouflex:I watch you sleep!!!!!!!!!!!! *''Medium mode''* What a super Couverture you have.

Not sure about the question but here it is: Mordred [spoiler for anyone who wants to read the Dark Tower, read the next question instead.]........Deschain, The Crimson King's Prim name.

Rouflex:This is the answer to which question again?

-Pervy or not pervy? Not.

Rouflex:What does it takes for someone to be pervy?

-If Tomorrow was your last day what would you do on your last special day? Be somewhere at a lake, saying Morgan Freeman's name over and over again..that last part was a joke xD

Rouflex:Ah! Ha! Ha! Ha!............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

-Do you want a Firefly Reboot: Not sure. Would be ideal if they have the original cast in it.

Rouflex:Reboot and Original Cast does not match in my book. New Episodes would.

-I know this question is Old but Nathan Fillion or William Shatner? Nathan.
Rouflex:There's no Captain Canada (Dont you dare mention N.G. Or C.C.) but at least Captains are ''Canadians''.

-Have you ever watched Animeme Rap Battle? If the answer is yes what is your opinion about it? Nein.

Rouflex:Kneel before my Charlieen!

-Why Superman? What pushed you to pick him as your avatar? A safe contrast to the kind of vibe I bring to the eyes of others, I kind of rely on it as a stable bedrock when I'm socializing. The only good thing I like about it is the red cape and how fleshed out the red is in the drawing.

Rouflex:What a good idea to have a bed full of joy! I cant seem to have the ability to keep one in mine (Refering to Avatar Pic).

-Your all time favorite Gif and Meme? Not sure. Want to make a meme of "Mordred's a hungry. Mordred's a lonely." That line gave me the goosebumps.

Rouflex:I dont think i have any.

-Why did you start that Tournament thing? Any reason? I want to be remembered as something, anything, not that I'm going anywhere anytime soon.

Yes.

Rouflex:I created my current one because of the Eliminate This Or That from history (Which i've made on a other account).

-Name every Authors (On Your Mind) that you have read their books. Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Ray Bradbury, Anne Rice, Richard Matheson, Jack London, J.R.R Tolkien, J.R.R Tolkien, and I'm not naming every one of them!! xD

Rouflex:You cheated!

-Is it your style to ''Adore'' someone? Like a Group/Writer/Actor/... I treasure that expression of affection, but it doesn't come to me like reflex.

Rouflex:Are you rich?

-If you had to describe your meaning of Friend would you be able?

Rouflex:No answer?

-What does it takes to be a good Father or a good Mother? Responsible, stable, the same amount of understanding they show to themselves they should show it to their children. And understand creating life isn't like giving a gift, that kind of mentality's not going to bring the community together. Let affection project when it's deserved.

Rouflex:So since i'm mentally unstable i couldnt have a little schtroumpf. Yep, nice excuse for me to run away from a woman. THEY SENSE FEAR YA KNOW!

-I'm >>becoming<< everything i used to find boring, i'm the opposite of what i wanted to be as a Kid & Teen (Depends on the Era but its were all Sport related). You, what was your Future Dream Work when you were a Kid & Teen? Didn't have a dream until I was 16, that same dream sometimes I have to keep to a whimper because of the distance I feel towards it.

Rouflex:Hope you the best.

-Will this Long List of Questions kill the Questionning Tradition? No, it's fantastic.

Rouflex:I cant heard this in any other voice than the doctor one.

Yes. I exercise regularly and I stay away from sweets and soda and stimulating drinks, basically the life of a Mormon would be an easy fit to me, except for their other religious activities..

Rouflex:So you took the happy away from you? Religion makes you invincible with such lifestyle :P.

Question:

1.So since you didnt give any answer its means all your tags was Tournement related only? I hope no one else tagged me cause in that case i wouldnt have seen it and i dont like peoples to think i ignore them. You and your tags :P (More like me and my breaks)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Feral Nova  Moderator

@deadite:

Skynet has taken over the world, what do you do?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite:

Start building my own robots and smoke cigarettes from the future that does no harm to the body and isn't addictive. Not a smoker in real life.

Name one of the robot Feral Nova.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@deadite said:

@feral_nova said:

@deadite:

Start building my own robots and smoke cigarettes from the future that does no harm to the body and isn't addictive. Not a smoker in real life.

Name one of the robot Feral Nova.

No Caption Provided