Ask Deadite

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Deathstroke02

Have you ever been bitten by a tarantula in the testicles?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By Rouflex

Do you watch Wrestling (Wwe/Tna)?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Deadite

@deathstroke0223. He's inspiring. Good question, because you left me scrambling for an answer for awhile. I believe If everyone were more selfish, the world would be a better place. And because being so passionate does also impact a proportion of the Human population negatively. I respect him a lot, and he does make me want to strive to see certain things, but he also driven me to hope for things that should never be hope for.

And there's illogical, infinite, hopeless torment and believing and waiting, and there's no answer for it, because who can prove it?? What can prove it?

@rouflexNo, I won't.

@deathstroke02 No, Would it be insanely itchy? I don't know why but combine poison and testicle, my first thought is that the sack would be itchy, but an itch would be the least of my worries, I think.

@rouflex No, but I'll watch Ultimate Fighting Champion with you with some popcorn (but my gum hates popcorn..) :D Do you have a passion for watching Wrestling? I know because of how it's staged, you need to really submerge into the characters and the plot to enjoy it.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite:

Yeah i enjoy watching wrestling but i stopped because Wwe started to be unwatchable and for Tna i rarely watch it because i dont have the special channel.

As for the UFC part i've heard there a bunch of Quebecers that worth the view (At least my source said so), i would watch it but i would run a bit before this because.. humm well... you are in my home and i never saw you in the past, how could i not run in fear and say *ITSSS A GHOSTTTTTTTT* (More like Non d'un petit bonhomme crotté C'est un FANTÔMMMMEEEE Ostie!!!!! Y faut que je calisse mon camp avant qu'il ne me choppe BIG TIME!!! because i speak in Québécois :P)?

• Do Mans cry just like Womans/Do Womans cry just like Mans?
  • Have you ever saw a ritual in the past (In real life)?
  • Are you Baptiser (Meh, a other word i dont seem to know the english version of it)?
  • Have you ever danced while singing a song in the past?
  • Your favorite type of Spider?
  • Have you ever slaughtered a bunch of Ants in the past?
  • Do you have a name like a normal being or a serie of codes like a robot/Slave?
  • If you were a magician what type of magic would you like to get (Like Elemental...)?
  • When you play a game are you a Mage, Thief, Warrior or Bowman?
  • If you had to fuse with any Celebrity who would it be?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Deadite

@deathstroke02 said:

@deadite: It may increase it's size.

Sorry that I didn't respond sooner. I laughed and laughed, and then I left and forgot to respond :O

I can almost see the doctor responding so calmly, like he's going to take me in for observation for the process.

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

Yeah i enjoy watching wrestling but i stopped because Wwe started to be unwatchable and for Tna i rarely watch it because i dont have the special channel.

As for the UFC part i've heard there a bunch of Quebecers that worth the view (At least my source said so), i would watch it but i would run a bit before this because.. humm well... you are in my home and i never saw you in the past, how could i not run in fear and say *ITSSS A GHOSTTTTTTTT* (More like Non d'un petit bonhomme crotté C'est un FANTÔMMMMEEEE Ostie!!!!! Y faut que je calisse mon camp avant qu'il ne me choppe BIG TIME!!! because i speak in Québécois :P)?

• Do Mans cry just like Womans/Do Womans cry just like Mans?
  • Have you ever saw a ritual in the past (In real life)?
  • Are you Baptiser (Meh, a other word i dont seem to know the english version of it)?
  • Have you ever danced while singing a song in the past?
  • Your favorite type of Spider?
  • Have you ever slaughtered a bunch of Ants in the past?
  • Do you have a name like a normal being or a serie of codes like a robot/Slave?
  • If you were a magician what type of magic would you like to get (Like Elemental...)?
  • When you play a game are you a Mage, Thief, Warrior or Bowman?
  • If you had to fuse with any Celebrity who would it be?

I might be sitting pretty randomly when you see me, since I am a deadite xD It would be like someone just drop me into a magical tunnel in a landfill, from the exploded bowl of a salesman's toilet bowl sample. It ended up dropping me rag-dolling into your house. With 2 bags of chips and a sack of potatoes.

1. Men can't cry freely due to the stigma. Women aren't blessed when it comes to crying either, they're haunted by chemical component, and it doesn't help that some people would use that as an excuse to take away their argument in a situation. Sure, they can cuddle and semi-spoon each other, develop friendship in a depth the other gender would never be able to explore.
  2. I was raised in a Christian household, yes, I've seen plenty.
  3. Yes. I was baptised when I was only a few years old.
  4. Haha, I have and it's usually when there really isn't any pressure, or problem I'd have to deal with in at least 2 month. Basically I'd calculate if it's worth giving up my armor for a few hours for the experience :)
  5. The one that'd leap at its prey, like the mostly outdoor hunting type.
  6. I have. Execution mode!!
  7. I prefer if it's just series of codes, that way I can just drink the milk shake. I'd have a straw, and I'LL DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
  8. When I was a kid I was completely obsess with choosing the necromancer type ability, but it has to be the one that gets to summon creature. And I can give them command and it can be like I'm operating a mindless army that wouldn't have a doubt.
  9. Now that I'm older, I'd add Gargoyles to that rank of undead army.
  10. Easy. Stephen King. He can be old and dying, it doesn't matter. Basically it's worth the risk for me.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Rouflex

I might be sitting pretty randomly when you see me, since I am a deadite xD It would be like someone just drop me into a magical tunnel in a landfill, from the exploded bowl of a salesman's toilet bowl sample. It ended up dropping me rag-dolling into your house. With 2 bags of chips and a sack of potatoes.

1. Men can't cry freely due to the stigma. Women aren't blessed when it comes to crying either, they're haunted by chemical component, and it doesn't help that some people would use that as an excuse to take away their argument in a situation. Sure, they can cuddle and semi-spoon each other, develop friendship in a depth the other gender would never be able to explore.
  4. Haha, I have and it's usually when there really isn't any pressure, or problem I'd have to deal with in at least 2 month. Basically I'd calculate if it's worth giving up my armor for a few hours for the experience :)
  7. I prefer if just have series of codes, that way I can just drink the milk shake. I'd have a straw, and I'LL DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
  8. When I was a kid I was completely obsess with choosing the necromancer type ability, but it has to be the one that gets to summon creature. And I can give them command and it can be like I'm operating a mindless army that wouldn't have a doubt.
  10. Easy. Stephen King. He can be old and dying, it doesn't matter. Basically it's worth the risk for me.

2bags of chips? *Come back* GIVE ME THAT THING YOU UNDEAD THING!

1. Interesting.
  2. Oh, i didnt.
  3. Same here
  4. I sing freely in front of my family and they laugh because i sing some serious Ramdom Cookies. As for dancing i'm incomfortable for this thing, i cant dance at all since a little Dwarf have stolen every part of it (He looked so cute when i first saw him but he was no joke and stole my abilities *Whistle*)!
  5. I dont mind seeing a spider but i dont have a passion for it.
  6. I KNEW IT* Eating your chips*
  7. If you ever talk about my milkshake again i'll eat your hand is that clear?
  8. Meh, i would like to be a magician with the ability to give perfect immortality to everyone i want to (Me included), just imagine all the power i would have (Yeah because my true desire is power not the other part *whistle gaily once again*)...
  9. That's not a correct answer :O!
  10. I have no idea.

Do gods love FLOKI Boat?

No Caption Provided

Do you have more chips because well...

No Caption Provided

Your thoughts on the Vikings Serie?

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

7. I prefer if just have series of codes, that way I can just drink the milk shake. I'd have a straw, and I'LL DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!

2bags of chips? *Come back* GIVE ME THAT THING YOU UNDEAD THING!

1. Interesting.
  2. Oh, i didnt.
  3. Same here
  4. I sing freely in front of my family and they laugh because i sing some serious Ramdom Cookies. As for dancing i'm incomfortable for this thing, i cant dance at all since a little Dwarf have stolen every part of it (He looked so cute when i first saw him but he was no joke and stole my abilities *Whistle*)!
  5. I dont mind seeing a spider but i dont have a passion for it.
  6. I KNEW IT* Eating your chips*
  7. If you ever talk about my milkshake again i'll eat your hand is that clear?
  8. Meh, i would like to be a magician with the ability to give perfect immortality to everyone i want to (Me included), just imagine all the power i would have (Yeah because my true desire is power not the other part *whistle gaily once again*)...
  9. That's not a correct answer :O!
  10. I have no idea.

Do gods love FLOKI Boat?

Do you have more chips because well...

No Caption Provided

Your thoughts on the Vikings Serie?

2) Do you ever wish you were?

4) lol

5) Then why did you ask!! >:O Like I'm suppose to have an opinion on spiders. *chewing horseradish twigs*

6) Salt&Vinegar, my favorite :)

7) The movie is a classic, the line is iconic, and the 'milkshake' from that quote definitely doesn't mean that other milkshake. It is super iconic so truthfully, it's not really a weird wordplay, honest. xD (Movie's called There Will Be Blood)

8) Hey!! When you say "for instance, elemental ability." I was under the impression we can only choose basic abilities. Well, mine is probably far from its basic form as well.

9) Fuse with Einstein?

10) I watch the first episode basically soon after it was on the air. But I'm just not motivated to give it another try. There's other older shows I'd follow before taking it into my schedule.

11) I'll make some chili, but you need to make a trip to the grocery store, I am quite dead LOL

12) FLOKI boat? I've no idea. They should, it sounds like Loki, Marvel is a nice place to live in.

Loading Video...

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite said:

2) Do you ever wish you were?

4) lol

5) Then why did you ask!! >:O Like I'm suppose to have an opinion on spiders. *chewing horseradish twigs*

6) Salt&Vinegar, my favorite :)

7) The movie is a classic, the line is iconic, and the 'milkshake' from that quote definitely doesn't mean that other milkshake. It is super iconic so truthfully, it's not really a weird wordplay, honest. xD (Movie's called There Will Be Blood)

8) Hey!! When you say "for instance, elemental ability." I was under the impression we can only choose basic abilities. Well, mine is probably far from its basic form as well.

9) Fuse with Einstein?

10) I watch the first episode basically soon after it was on the air. But I'm just not motivated to give it another try. There's other older shows I'd follow before taking it into my schedule.

11) I'll make some chili, but you need to make a trip to the grocery store, I am quite dead LOL

12) FLOKI boat? I've no idea. They should, it sounds like Loki, Marvel is a nice place to live in.

Loading Video...

2.Nope

5.Because i could :D?

6.I like it but my favorite might be the BBQ or Pizza one

7.Meh, i dont like icons they are too tiny <3...

8.Too late! :)

9.Me fusing with Einstein? He's death... I dont want to be death unless there's someting after. At least not now...

10.I understand

11.So what? Peoples should understand dont be shy!

12.Marvel? Your point is so invalid </3. Besides Floki is Coucou and looks like a jerk, dont mess with his gods by mentionning fake ones (Marvel=Fake one Myth one=Real) :P (SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER:He could kill you with his axe just like he would have with Rolo if he didnt kill Christians to proove he wasnt Christian evan if he got baptised to ''negociate'' with the christians after their defeat).

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you understand a word?

No Caption Provided

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex

6) Those are wonderful. I know some people who dislike the pizza flavor, but not me, I love it. What kind of chips? Pringles?

10) I mean, I might try it down the road, if I hear more people are watching it.

I googled translated it: Network of Resistance of Quebecois.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you ever been in a movie theater where someone keep watching you instead of the movie?

@deadite said:

6) Those are wonderful. I know some people who dislike the pizza flavor, but not me, I love it. What kind of chips? Pringles?

10) I mean, I might try it down the road, if I hear more people are watching it.

Poor Translation IMO.

Okay.

Pringles, Lays, Doritos but i'm trying to keep on with the Yum Yums.

http://www.yum-yum.com/Notre+histoire http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum_Yum

No Caption Provided

Last movie have you seen?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

Have you ever been in a movie theater where someone keep watching you instead of the movie?

@deadite said:

Poor Translation IMO.

Okay.

No Caption Provided

No, but it'd be funny if that person looks like William Shatner, I don't know why. But I'm watching Boston Legal and that man can be funny even without any expressions. He looks like someone who can play the role of a mad king perfectly.

Ah, so it's their brand's barbeque flavor that you like. I assumed it was Pringles' Barbeque flavor that you prefer. Do they have pizza flavor?

Her (2013) is the last movie I saw. Her >>>>>> Gravity!!! I feel guilty keep bringing up movies that I think are better than Gravity. The person who recommended it really doesn't need me to mess with his head any further.

Have you watch The Man From Earth yet?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

Poor Translation IMO.

Okay.

No Caption Provided

No, but it'd be funny if that person looks like William Shatner, I don't know why. But I'm watching Boston Legal and that man can be funny even without any expressions. He looks like someone who can play the role of a mad king perfectly.

Ah, so it's their brand's barbeque flavor that you like. I assumed it was Pringles' Barbeque flavor that you prefer. Do they have pizza flavor?

Her (2013) is the last movie I saw. Her >>>>>> Gravity!!! I feel guilty keep bringing up movies that I think are better than Gravity. The person who recommended it really doesn't need me to mess with his head any further.

I was surprised when i first heard that William Shatner was born in Montréal just like me ahah...

Well actually i like every mark with Pizza or BBQ in it :P but yeah i was talking about Pringles.

I didnt saw Her or Gravity because they are not my type of movie at least the trailers wasnt that appealing to me.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/rouflex/blog/ask-me-something-or-not-well-actually-you-decide/94787/ :P

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Deathstroke02

Do you consider yourself as a crazy and drunk russian?

Are you russian?

Do you like Russia?

Are you a pot dealer?

Do you like clowns?

Do you hate clowns?

Do you like russian clowns?

Do you think russian clowns like Jesus?

Should I do one of these ''Ask me'' threads?

Would you ask me if I did one?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

Poor Translation IMO.

Okay.

No Caption Provided

I was surprised when i first heard that William Shatner was born in Montréal just like me ahah...

Well actually i like every mark with Pizza or BBQ in it :P but yeah i was talking about Pringles.

I didnt saw Her or Gravity because they are not my type of movie at least the trailers wasnt that appealing to me.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/rouflex/blog/ask-me-something-or-not-well-actually-you-decide/94787/ :P

Oh that's right, he is. I forgot he's from Canada, he should be one of the true gems Canadians are really fond of. The man is so talented, the reason why I'm so impress with him is because his natural charisma is enough to be considered a truly personified character, like a natural born King.

Hmm. I see.

Okay.

Do you consider yourself as a crazy and drunk russian?

Are you russian?

Do you like Russia?

Are you a pot dealer?

Do you like clowns?

Do you hate clowns?

Do you like russian clowns?

Do you think russian clowns like Jesus?

Should I do one of these ''Ask me'' threads?

Would you ask me if I did one?

I think when I'm really invested in a discussion, like a Battle or a debate on fictional worlds, I can see myself as something like that, sure.

No.

Neutral. Don't know enough to judge.

No, the seed of the father shall serve the father only. All joking aside, I never smoked pot before, but I can see myself using it in an apocalypse. Maybe it can act as a painkiller?

I like them but that's probably because they weren't in any part of my childhood. I think participating in a performance, without actually being part of any of the rehearsal is doom to the 3rd party participant. Awkward moments on a stage, sort of risky for making memories. A kid wouldn't be so self-conscious, perhaps, but that kid wasn't me.

No, I definitely do not hate them. One of my favorite character happens to be a clown, name Pennywise, from a book by Stephen King, a horror writer.

Yes you should.

I would :)

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which is your favorite Stephen King's book?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which is your favorite Stephen King's book?

If I can only choose one, then it's IT. I can read it over and over again, I'm now reading it for the 3rd time, but I halted the story's progress and gone to read a novel I haven't read before, but I'm by no means tired of the story. This story is so compatible with me, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

The close second is probably Salem's Lot...or a combination between Dark Tower Book 6 & 7. I know you didn't ask for my second favorite, sorry.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which letter is ''mute'' in the word Montréal when we pronounce it correctly?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex I didn't google this one. Since you make it a challenge, I'll oblige.

Hmm, the "é"?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Favorite anime/manga?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite said:

@rouflex I didn't google this one. Since you make it a challenge, I'll oblige.

Hmm, the "é"?

Its the T, for some reason English man (United Kingdom, United States and Canada) pronounce the T but in fact we should say Mon réal How to pronounce.

Did you know there is a bunch of castles called Montréal? There's evan one in araby (Montréal Crusader Castle), the city in which the castle is, is known for their cold winters i didnt evan know (Everything is Unrelated but still ''funny''...)

Ah bored...

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do i ask too many questions?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favorite anime/manga?

Hunter X Hunter, original anime (sadly, it's known to be the one that isn't faithful to the Manga.)

Favorite manga would be Parasyte.

Okay, now it finally makes sense. Sorry but I didn't see your comment sooner :O In the future you could sent notification along with the question using "@name"

@rouflex said:

Do i ask too many questions?

Absolutely not. I actually feels a kind of rush when I see new questions. Better than Twitter. But you know what they say, looking too eager could be seen as a sign of weakness. Sometimes I took that to the extreme. Sorry if my demeanor made you have doubts, it was not my intentions :O

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite:

To be honest i didnt have any Questions left so i asked the Awkard one :P and i wasnt serious when i said i was ignoring you.

Do you watch shows like this

Do you prefer Storage War or Pawn Star?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

To be honest i didnt have any Questions left so i asked the Awkard one :P and i wasnt serious when i said i was ignoring you.

1) If the show is solely relying on content similar to the ones in that image. It would have to be gifted in utilizing those content, and it can't be too focus on that aspect either. I know a show that happens to live on the similar theme, Californication, it has the actor from X-File starring in it.

And it has great sex scenes, that actor, everyone likes him, but I quickly lose interest after the first few episodes. Hard to say really, in that occasion, my inner nerd won :O and it was follow with my embrace to another Science Fiction themed series, like Battlestar Galactica.

2) Ahah! Good question :p I choose Pawn Star. I initially thought Storage War would be the one I prefer, I followed both of them, and I followed Storage Wars to Season 3 Episode 21, and Pawn Star is the only one still standing.

Both shows follow a formula, certain things will always happened, just depends on whether it grew on you or you grew tired of them. I sort of grew tire of Storage Wars, but it's weird, I always thought Storage War has the better formula.

The idea of hunting down storage and guessing, drawing conclusions to the contents inside the storage should be much more fun.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

1) If the show is solely relying on content similar to the ones in that image. It would have to be gifted in utilizing those content, and it can't be too focus on that aspect either. I know a show that happens to live on the similar theme, Californication, it has the actor from X-File starring in it.

And it has great sex scenes, that actor, everyone likes him, but I quickly lose interest after the first few episodes. Hard to say really, in that occasion, my inner nerd won :O and it was follow with my embrace to another Science Fiction themed series, like Battlestar Galactica.

2) Ahah! Good question :p I choose Pawn Star. I initially thought Storage War would be the one I prefer, I followed both of them, and I followed Storage Wars to Season 3 Episode 21, and Pawn Star is the only one still standing.

Both shows follow a formula, certain things will always happened, just depends on whether it grew on you or you grew tired of them. I sort of grew tire of Storage Wars, but it's weird, I always thought Storage War has the better formula.

The idea of hunting down storage and guessing, drawing conclusions to the contents inside the storage should be much more fun.

LOLLL i didnt evan noticed the naked part!!!! Its a show where you see disgusting maladies and things like that... Sorry for the nude part eheh (Unfortunatly for your pervy mind there's no sex in it). Might edit it cause its probably illegal on the vine.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

LOLLL i didnt evan noticed the naked part!!!! Its a show where you see disgusting maladies and things like that... Sorry for the nude part eheh (Unfortunatly for your pervy mind there's no sex in it). Might edit it cause its probably illegal on the vine.

The 'nip slip show.' Imagine that. xD

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

The 'nip slip show.' Imagine that. xD

Do not try totemptmedemon!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh boy, that was a hard one!

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There's the 'deadite factor' :P

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite said:
@rouflex said:

@deadite said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There's the 'Wow factor' :P

Acting like the wrong Daryl (Due to fixage)? Than lets me act like the real one!

No Caption Provided

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question Time!

No Caption Provided

If you were a girl on a friday party would you rather have the name of Cindy or Bianca?

If you were a boy on a battle royal brawl would you rather have the name of David or Adrien?

If its were necessary that you get drunk and you will get drunk anyway :P... What would be your type of Alcohol to process to such acts?

What is your thoughts on Rednecks?

Have you ever been bullied once in your life?

Do you think Krampus will visit you next year?

Where will you be in 15years?

Do you want to have babies someday (The Most Legit question of them all!)?

Name a movie you like more than Walking Dead.

Name a movie you do not prefer over Walking Dead

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

Question Time!

If you were a girl on a friday party would you rather have the name of Cindy or Bianca?

If you were a boy on a battle royal brawl would you rather have the name of David or Adrien?

If its were necessary that you get drunk and you will get drunk anyway :P... What would be your type of Alcohol to process to such acts?

What is your thoughts on Rednecks?

Have you ever been bullied once in your life?

Do you think Krampus will visit you next year?

Where will you be in 15years?

Do you want to have babies someday (The Most Legit question of them all!)?

Name a movie you like more than Walking Dead.

Name a movie you do not prefer over Walking Dead

1. Cindy.
  2. Adrien
  3. Hmm..wine? Is it too serious? xD It's the Game of Thrones drinking game!! "Who gets killed next?"
  4. Well, Racism is bad, without a doubt, and sometimes people use that term more freely than they should. And, I think sometimes it means Caucasians that are racist? And sometimes it's just a guy living in a trailer and works in a mine. So, my thoughts are racism is bad :O
  5. I've been the bully, and been bullied as well. Before I reached 6 grade I've always been the tallest guy in my class, and that's back when I wasn't so thin due to weak digestive system. And than I reached 9th grade, the bullying that happened to me were only in small, contained events, 2 or 3 times. Each time I dodged out of the situation unharmed.
  6. Never really got targeted so I guess I was lucky.
  7. I hope not. It's not going to be you, is it? :O Then I must prepare garlic and scrambled eggs.
  8. Hopefully a full-time writer.
  9. Not really.
  10. A series I like more than Walking Dead, let me see, hmm, it could easily be Game of Thrones, the two of them are currently tied, for me. Firefly was like a stilled born, I'd have to shelve it into my heart somewhere. Other than that, maybe The Sopranos.
  11. I've been looking for Bewitched series' DVD. It's potentially my favorite sitcom of all time.
  12. American Horror Story can potentially tie with The Walking Dead, too early to tell, the 3rd season sunk a little for me. I'd say Smallville, I do not prefer Smallville over The Walking Dead.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@deadite: Which Princess Leia is the most gorgeous one?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Deadite

@dragonborn_ct It took me a while to decide. So hard to choose. I say the 1st one, she has the form and features that makes up a good Leia.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Rouflex

@deadite:

• I was sure you would say Cindy and David but i was half wrong!
  • I would like to taste Asgardian or Kryptonian ones but its will probably cause my death thought so idk ahahahah....
  • Well. everytime i think i know the definition of Redneck someone comes and say i'm wrong so i kinda dont know what its realy means...
  • You have been a bully? What a outrage!
  • Me Krampus? Never... You know i'm gentle and all *Evil Face*
  • In 15 years i'll probably end up as hobo D:< (Or a Writer Hopefully)
  • I think i do want a baby but i dont know when i will get one (Santa is not coming to my house often and i've killed the swan when i was delivered to my family (At least that what my mom told me when i was a kid) so >:( )
  • Well for me, the movie i would prefer over Walking Dead would probably be hummmm... The not made yet Assassin Creed movie :P (Harry Potter/MOS)? A serie would be Doctor Who or Supernatural
  • A movie i do not prefer over Walking Dead? Would probably be Smurfs... Dislike that joke... Nah but more closely? I would say Hunger Games... A serie would be Grimm

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ps:Tell me if i'm repeating myself, i've asked so many questions in the past...

• Are you good at origami?
  • Can you draw correctly?
  • How many Bros and Sis do you have?
  • Have you ever passed a day in jail?
  • Your thought on N. Jersey and peoples hating N.Jersey?
  • Do you prefer Doughnuts or Beignets?
  • Have you ever go to a Manifestation?
  • Do you know anything about Montréal (Just Curious) ?
  • Do you prefer Hippos or Rhinos?
  • Are you good with weapons like guns and Knifes?
  • If you were engaged to make the next flag how would it looks like?
  • Would you prefer to create a Anthem or a Flag/Who's more easy to make a Anthem or a Flag?
  • In general, in movies, do you prefer to see Bros or Sistas (Weird and Ramdom One, i can tell)?
  • Have you ever tryed to surf?

@deadite

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

@deadite:

• I was sure you would say Cindy and David but i was half wrong!
  • I would like to taste Asgardian or Kryptonian ones but its will probably cause my death thought so idk ahahahah....
  • Well. everytime i think i know the definition of Redneck someone comes and say i'm wrong so i kinda dont know what its realy means...
  • You have been a bully? What a outrage!
  • Me Krampus? Never... You know i'm gentle and all *Evil Face*
  • In 15 years i'll probably end up as hobo D:< (Or a Writer Hopefully)
  • I think i do want a baby but i dont know when i will get one (Santa is not coming to my house often and i've killed the swan when i was delivered to my family (At least that what my mom told me when i was a kid) so >:( )
  • Well for me, the movie i would prefer over Walking Dead would probably be hummmm... The not made yet Assassin Creed movie :P (Harry Potter/MOS)? A serie would be Doctor Who or Supernatural
  • A movie i do not prefer over Walking Dead? Would probably be Smurfs... Dislike that joke... Nah but more closely? I would say Hunger Games... A serie would be Grimm

1)I have a pretty generic name myself, if somehow I get to choose, I'm certainly going to pick a Xenomorph sounding name like Adrien :D This however, doesn't explain why I choose Cindy over Bianca. Oh well.

2)It would taste 'heavy'? Hahaha.

3)You did bring up a great question.

4)I think the ones that gets targeted over periods of time would qualify the definition more so. Just having a near-adult size 9th grader spat into your lunch tray that one time, can't compare to the kind of bullying that most people talks about. EDIT: I misread your response. Yeah, but I was a little kid :O

5)Then we must form an alliance. A sad but comforting one xD

6)Well, you're from a warm home. It's very healthy to think that way.

7)Okay, then I misunderstood the Q. A movie I would prefer over The Walking Dead..wow, actually TV series are overpowering when compared to films. A top tier TV series like The Walking Dead? Not even my favorite movie of all time can defeat it. My favorite movie might be Serenity, or The Man From Earth, or Storm of the Century..non of them would stand a chance.

8) A movie I don't prefer over The Walking Dead? Any of my current favorite movie, the ones I listed in the previous question.

(Will answer the other set of questions after I eat.)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Don't know if people have already asked these questions...

1. Which country do you think is the best place to live?

2. What do you think about education in America?

3. Do you think sexual harassment in the workplace is still a major issue?

4. How many fingers am I holding up?

5. Who is currently the most relevant black Superhero?

6. What black Superhero will be next to get their own movie?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Deadite

@rouflex said:

Ps:Tell me if i'm repeating myself, i've asked so many questions in the past...

• Are you good at origami?
  • Can you draw correctly?
  • How many Bros and Sis do you have?
  • Have you ever passed a day in jail?
  • Your thought on N. Jersey and peoples hating N.Jersey?
  • Do you prefer Doughnuts or Beignets?
  • Have you ever go to a Manifestation?
  • Do you know anything about Montréal (Just Curious) ?
  • Do you prefer Hippos or Rhinos?
  • Are you good with weapons like guns and Knifes?
  • If you were engaged to make the next flag how would it looks like?
  • Would you prefer to create a Anthem or a Flag/Who's more easy to make a Anthem or a Flag?
  • In general, in movies, do you prefer to see Bros or Sistas (Weird and Ramdom One, i can tell)?
  • Have you ever tryed to surf?

@deadite

Those are all new questions. But who knows. Maybe you're a robot, maybe you're preprogrammed. We'll find out >:)

1. It's not part of the package that is Deadite. I'd have been banished long ago from the swampy realm if our boss caught us doing origami instead of stalking Lutherans. But the serious answer is no, I learned to make a few origami forms when I was little, but I don't remember any of them. I don't think I even remember how to fold an airplane.
  2. No, there were sketching lessons, watercoloring and other similar classes I took when I was little, but I never picked up any of the techniques.
  3. I have one younger brother.
  4. Not yet. Hopefully never will.
  5. It's unnecessary. It's not like the place is run by extremist on certain unpleasant ideals.
  6. Beignets over doughnuts I think. I only like the generic kind of doughnuts that has crisp skin and powdered sugar.
  7. No. Sounds interesting though.
  8. Yes. I know that it's one of the places that spawns unique, yet functional culture, it has its own media circle, and after a few hundred years later it'd probably spawn Historian's interest similar to their views on natural habitats like New Zealand's current status, but in topics regarding Human civilization.
  9. Rhinos.
  10. I know how to use guns. I used to gone on hunting trips with my grandpa when I was little.
  11. Sorry but I don't quite understand this question.
  12. Probably Bros. Haha.
  13. No, I doubt if I ever will. It's incredibly dangerous and I hate jellyfish stings.

@lukehero said:

Don't know if people have already asked these questions...

1. Which country do you think is the best place to live?

2. What do you think about education in America?

3. Do you think sexual harassment in the workplace is still a major issue?

4. How many fingers am I holding up?

5. Who is currently the most relevant black Superhero?

6. What black Superhero will be next to get their own movie?

1) Sweden or Norway or Iceland.

2) Far from being the worst in the world. But, in Western world, we fail significantly short when compared to our neighbors on this territory.

3) I don't think it's a major issue. It'd still be a serious issue with women in lower, struggling class of workplace, who often had their back to the wall without many options. But I also heard there're guys getting threaten with law suits, blackmailed by women when nothing ever took place. I think these sort of scheme would mostly happen in upper class workplace.

4) I say 4..I guessed wrong? Well, based on your Facebook and medical records, the result tells me it should be 4. And you have an 80% chance to get recruited by the robots.

5) Spawn, he's irreplaceable and I think he's the most accepted, he happened to lead a substantial position in a major category, Gothic. I don't know any other black superhero that had ventured into this genre more perfect than he had. But Marvel is a major company, Black Panther's work would be more significant, I think.

6) I don't know. Hopefully it's Spawn.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Wow I held up 4...

Follow up questions, if that is OK..

1. I heard Jamie Fox may play Spawn, do you think he is right for the part? If not who do you think would fit?

2. Marvel may do a Black Panther film, who do you think is right for this part?

3. How many fingers am I holding up now?

4. What do you think is the solution to improving education in America?

5. How do you feel about the way female characters are drawn in comic books, animations, manga, and anime?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Deadite

@lukehero said:

@deadite: Wow I held up 4...

Follow up questions, if that is OK..

1. I heard Jamie Fox may play Spawn, do you think he is right for the part? If not who do you think would fit?

2. Marvel may do a Black Panther film, who do you think is right for this part?

3. How many fingers am I holding up now?

4. What do you think is the solution to improving education in America?

5. How do you feel about the way female characters are drawn in comic books, animations, manga, and anime?

1. He has been taking roles I don't want him to take lately. But he isn't a bad choice for the role, there's an inner rage consistency in his performance. But his voice..I don't know.
  2. I'll say Laurence Fishburne would be perfect. Samuel Jackson, Denzel Washington, Will Smith, if any of them gets the role would also make me really happy. Forest Whitaker is gifted, and if he can slim down, I'd definitely choose him over Will Smith.
  3. Jamie Fox, maybe. But it's an incredible role, high profile, and I don't think it'd be hard to get high profile actor for the role. Otherwise, a safe choice would be Chiwetel Ejiofor.
  4. You're now holding up 2?
  5. I think the education system shouldn't be so generalized, standardized, if a student wants to pursuit a career such a writing, he wouldn't be needing math after he graduates, he should have courses that focus on writing and editing, works related to magazines, writing ads. A system that requires you to be standardized, meaning being generally good at courses ranging from math to science to history in order to get in a good college, it's a system that breeds people that succeeds in surviving through testing, but lack actual skill.
  6. I heard in Europe they've excellent colleges that takes people that are gifted in specific types of skills, if you want to enlist you only need to focus on the specific subject that you're good at.
  7. I'd admit it's part of the reason why actresses are more difficult to continually exist on the big screen. There're fewer types of role they can take, their career time span are shorter.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Thanx for answering my questions. Excellent & Intelligent Thread. I was holding up 8 though...whooo...Had you gotten it right I would have been like 0_0?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@deadite: Thanx for answering my questions. Excellent & Intelligent Thread. I was holding up 8 though...whooo...Had you gotten it right I would have been like 0_0?

You're too kind x) Feel free to ask more questions whenever you want to. I love the questions you have so far. :)

I actually imagined you slowly fold the other two fingers away to form a 2 instead of a 4. It's insane because my mind suggest you've been holding up the 4 for over 13 hours!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite: Cool...let's fire off some more...

1. The Grammy Awards were tonight? Did you Watch? Do you think they were any good?

2. What do you think about the current state of the Music Industry?

3. Do you think TV, Movies, and Music contain too many politics?

4. Speaking of politics do you vote? If not dodge this whole line of questioning. What do you think of the current election system(Not Politically, But Logically). As in, is it effective to have to vote in a major world leader every 4 years? Meaning on his first term he will get 1yr to settle in, 2 yrs to work, and the last yr he will already be focused on his reelection campaign.

5. What do you think is the biggest problem facing America today?

6. What did you have for breakfast? What did I have for breakfast?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadite:

Since American Football and Rugby are two sports shouldnt Basketball and the current basketball be two different sports? (Actually i dont realy know what the old rules were but i know its changed)

If you were a Zombie (Lets act like you are not one already :P) What would be your favorite kind of food?

What didnt you understand in my previous question? I'll reform it when i have time to, i'm kinda busy for the moment.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Deadite

@lukehero said:

@deadite: Cool...let's fire off some more...

1. The Grammy Awards were tonight? Did you Watch? Do you think they were any good?

2. What do you think about the current state of the Music Industry?

3. Do you think TV, Movies, and Music contain too many politics?

4. Speaking of politics do you vote? If not dodge this whole line of questioning. What do you think of the current election system(Not Politically, But Logically). As in, is it effective to have to vote in a major world leader every 4 years? Meaning on his first term he will get 1yr to settle in, 2 yrs to work, and the last yr he will already be focused on his reelection campaign.

5. What do you think is the biggest problem facing America today?

6. What did you have for breakfast? What did I have for breakfast?

1) I didn't watch it.

2) I think we're living the timeline where mainstream music has become a hostile, formidable force, with corporations turning it into a self-aware beast, effectively drowning out the sound that has unstable, happy (lol), artistic engine, long sessions filled patient finger prints of the artist.

Now, in order to be successful they have to fully weaponize it to draw profit. They now know exactly what brings money, more exact than 10 years ago. And, they'd do it until someone finds a way to wipe them off the map. Modern Rock, Modern Soul music or whatever, they're all following an exact formula. Our Music culture, is, in my opinion, among all other art forms in our country, the one that's most destroyed at the moment. It's just my 2 cents :P

3) If you stay in certain genre such as sci-fi and horror, it's less likely to gain political influence. But again, we all know, especially everyone on this site, that material spawn in pure fictional world has a hard time establishing themselves in the mainstream. It's people like comic readers, Gothic fans, indie gamers that supports pure fictional properties. But just look at how many sci-fi TV shows that got canceled in recent years, sci-fi always had a difficult time establishing itself. It's weird, isn't it? People seeking out content that stings themselves. So my answer is yes.

4) I haven't. Our system is clearly not functioning as it should at the moment. The party system is a true master piece. At the current stage, it's better to be more liquidating with our leader. Just know one of our strength is that we have great intellectual team to support our president. Even if we ended up with a mad idea a president came up with, we have an intelligent force to execute the president's decision as efficiently as we can. And it's why with our current situation, we need to constantly switch out presidents because even if we have a powerful group to back the president up with strategy, we can only survive so many insane ideas.

5) Economy. Pure capitalism is beginning to reel its ugly head. People, after generations after generation had begun to realize, to have the white picket fence and that house with a lawn is backup by living staggering digits (loan) from your bank, and because you haven't owned the property, whatever happened to the bank in this unstable economy, you'd go with it. Doesn't matter how vigilant you're with your mortgage payment.

And to the rest, our economy system is literally like a gladiator arena. We truly are the home of the beauty and the brave because if you didn't live up to it you are basically living a nightmare non-stop action movie, fast paced life style, less than 8 hours of sleep, yelling, potential violence, Gothic Dark Fantasy in a dark trailer. A tragedy can still be beautiful. And we're complex enough, emotionally rich enough (look at all the art form we have) to live with it like breathing. We're perfectly okay with just having the best medical team, best education potential and not being able to use any of it. And now let's go to space and find more place to build our imaginary picket fence and grow that apple tree.

6) Pancakes. I'm guessing you have some form of egg for breakfast? Is it scrambled egg?