Ask Claymore

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#301  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@claymore1998: My favorite show as a Kid? Sailor Moon lol I would wake up extra early on school days to watch episodes and wake up early on weekends to watch it too lol I still watch it (watching the new Reboot SM Crystal) and I still love it :D

I don't think I've ever watched Swat Kats D:

No, I don't have an ask thread >_> I thought about making one but there are so many already I figured it would just be overlooked xD but awww thats super sweet of you thanks but let's be honest, you're the one that's awesome :D

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

1. Oh well. There's nothing else I can say about that. :(

2. Never!!!! Hehe.

Ah, that's the only thing that was good about Clarice. : D

3. Woot!! :-) #Claymore4life

4. I'd recommend Sailor Moon. Probably Nana as well. :3

5. Since you're Tay-Tay's biggest fan, would you ask for her autograph if you met her?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

@claymore1998: My favorite show as a Kid? Sailor Moon lol I would wake up extra early on school days to watch episodes and wake up early on weekends to watch it too lol I still watch it (watching the new Reboot SM Crystal) and I still love it :D

I have never seen , nor read anything on Sailor Moon but since DB recommended me the same thing I am totally going to start with Sailor Moon mangas then probably move to the TV show bits.

I don't think I've ever watched Swat Kats D:

Well now you've got a gist of what's it about , i dont think it sounds very tempting though hehe.

No, I don't have an ask thread >_> I thought about making one but there are so many already I figured it would just be overlooked xD but awww thats super sweet of you thanks but let's be honest, you're the one that's awesome :D

Hehe thank you ^_^

I honestly think you are one of the coolest member on this website. I am glad i finally got a chance to interact with you. We can be sisters ^_^

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

1. Oh well. There's nothing else I can say about that. :(

Thank God for not coming up with mean comments :p hehe

2. Never!!!! Hehe.

And just like that you turn into a meanie again :p

Just admit it, you cant handle her swag! hehe

Ah, that's the only thing that was good about Clarice. : D

That + Crying + Dying is pretty much all she did in the entire manga :p

3. Woot!! :-) #Claymore4life

YaY!!

4. I'd recommend Sailor Moon. Probably Nana as well. :3

Nana really seems like something I'd really enjoy reading. Turns out its written by the same writer who wrote Paradise Kiss and His and Her Circumstance, and i loved both of those mangas.

So I think I'll have to read both of those.

5. Since you're Tay-Tay's biggest fan, would you ask for her autograph if you met her?

Hehe of course. That would be awesome.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

1. I can't help it! She just blows to me!! :-P

Admit what? Clarice is a terribad character. Hehe.

2. And... that's why she's an awful character. xD

3. Cool. Let me know if you like them. :3

4. What if Taylor says no? : P

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I'm 22.

Do you live near the beach?

Do you like to surf?

Have you ever seen a kangaroo in the wild?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Feral Nova  Moderator

@claymore1998: Are you reading any comics at the moment? If so, what are you reading? And out of that, which series is your favorite? :D

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 Feral Nova  Moderator

I have never seen , nor read anything on Sailor Moon but since DB recommended me the same thing I am totally going to start with Sailor Moon mangas then probably move to the TV show bits.

Well now you've got a gist of what's it about , i dont think it sounds very tempting though hehe.

Hehe thank you ^_^

I honestly think you are one of the coolest member on this website. I am glad i finally got a chance to interact with you. We can be sisters ^_^

YOU'VE NEVER SEEN SAILOR MOON!?! I love it lol But to be honest, I've never actually read the mangas >_> I'm not a big Manga person... :( But yeah, check it out, either the old 90's (but don't watch the dub, its bad xD) or the reboot.

Hmm... I might check out that show out of curiosity lol

Dawwwww thanks! I'm not very 'cool' though lol I'm just a old fart who pushes her thoughts onto other people xD Sisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs? O_O Are you sure you wanna be MY sister? xD I'm not very good sisterly material lol

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Claymore1998

@claymore1998:

1. I can't help it! She just blows to me!! :-P

Awww...

Admit what? Clarice is a terribad character. Hehe.

Dammit, i am losing this argument aint I.. =(

Well i still loved Clarice..

2. And... that's why she's an awful character. xD

Its the motherly connection that got me into the character, alongside her sad heroic end with her asking daughter analogous to live on. That was awesome.

How can you be this cruel.

3. Cool. Let me know if you like them. :3

Sure but it will take me at least a week before i get into that. I have to finish Samurai Deeper Kyo first , I still have about 120 odd issues to go :p

4. What if Taylor says no? : P

You meanie.. of course she wont say so, because Tay-Tay is awesome.. hehe

I dont even wanna think about what would happen if she says no :p

@albusan said:

Oh cool. You are slightly younger than I am.

Nope, houses near beach are extremely expensive. Though there is a beach not far away, about 10 minutes drive.

How about you?

Do you like to surf?

I dont really know how to. I cant even swim =(

How about you? Do you like Surfing? Can you swim?

Nope. I have had a kangaroo cash into our family car while we were driving on the country side, it was a heart breaking sight. But that's about it really.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Are you reading any comics at the moment?

Way too may actually. I follow about 8 titles from Marvel, 3 from DC and 4 from Valiant.

If so, what are you reading?

From Marvel:

1. Avengers

2. New Avengers

3. Uncanny Avengers

4. All New X men

5. All New X Factor

6. Axis

7. Hulk

8. Silver Surfer.

From DC

1. Wonder Woman

2. Superman

3. Justice League

4. Action Comics

From Valiant

1. X-O Manowar

2. Harbinger/ Harbinger Omega

3. Unity

4. Rai

Way too many comics series atm, but i am going to be dropping a lot of books from marvel as well as DC. I think I might pick up some new titles from Valiant, and start reading up few new titles from Avatar press and Dark Horse. I find myself more and more detached from the mainstream comic books.

And out of that, which series is your favorite? :D

All New X Factor from Marvel; Wonder Woman from DC and Harbinger / Harbinger Omega from Valiant.

YOU'VE NEVER SEEN SAILOR MOON!?!

Nope.. This is the third time in the same week someone has yelled at me from not knowing about Sailor Moon =(

The moment i finish reading Samurai Deeper Kyo i am going to jump into Sailor Moon, then watch the anime as well as the movies.

If my avatar wasn’t a dead giveaway I am exactly opposite. I love manga. I don’t know perhaps it's because I am relate to Japanese and Korean culture better I simply find manga story more touching. I originally was into Mangas about romantic and dramas, now I go for mangas about anti-heroes.

Hmm... I might check out that show out of curiosity lol

Haha sure. I hope you come back here saying T-Bone and Razor are badass, but i find that unlikely ^_^

Dawwwww thanks! I'm not very 'cool' though lol I'm just a old fart who pushes her thoughts onto other people xD Sisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs? O_O Are you sure you wanna be MY sister? xD I'm not very good sisterly material lol

You sound like an awesome sister material to me. You are cool, calm , funny and adorable ^_^

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@claymore1998: haha it's awesome to see people not just reading from DC and Marvel, other companies need love too!

I actually don't read any of your favorites xD lol as long as you like them, THATS WHAT COUNTS!

Oh nooooo I didn't mean to yell! T_T I sorry... But yeah, check it out when you have chance :)

I tried to get into Manga's, a friend of mine reads them all the time and let me borrow them from time to time but... It just takes forever to read them! lol the books are huge and I'm used to having to just read a few pages in a comic book xD

We'll see, never know, I might jump on the Swat Kat bandwagon xD

LOL well thank you, I do appreciate it

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: haha it's awesome to see people not just reading from DC and Marvel, other companies need love too!

The more comics I read, I am more drawn towards comics that aren’t from the big two.

Some of the titles I have read from Malibu comics have been pretty impressive, specially the Breed series by Jim Starlin.

Another book I was really impressed with was Chris Claremont's Shadow War Trilogy which is also publish by a rather unknown Bantam Books.

If story is what you value as opposed to characters, I think it's easier to find stories from other publishers more interesting. Besides you tend to get a lot more content for a significantly cheaper price.

I actually don't read any of your favorites xD lol as long as you like them, THATS WHAT COUNTS!

Hehe okay. BTW what comics are you reading at the moment and what's your favorite?

Oh nooooo I didn't mean to yell! T_T I sorry... But yeah, check it out when you have chance :)

Hehe its okay, big sisters are allowed to yell. As a big fan of manga, the terms for big sister is onee-sama ^_^

While i am certain that trivial peice of information wont come handy anywhere hehe i just wanted to say it.

I am going to check the manga out first , because that's the kind of person I am

I tried to get into Manga's, a friend of mine reads them all the time and let me borrow them from time to time but... It just takes forever to read them! lol the books are huge and I'm used to having to just read a few pages in a comic book xD

Haha fair enough, we all have our preferences. There is nothing wrong with that ^_^

This website after all is comic vine, I am pretty sure just about everyone here would prefer comics over manga anyways.

We'll see, never know, I might jump on the Swat Kat bandwagon xD

While that’s unlikely to happy, I would love to see that hehe.

Besides I love cat, its no surprising the TV series I was into was all about cats ^_^

LOL well thank you, I do appreciate it

Here sure, anytime ^_^

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Hey wassup?

That's so not a valid question. I am having an awesome time conversing with the incredible bat girl as well as thinking of ways to skin you alive.

It’s a dream come true ^_^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@claymore1998: Hey wassup?

That's so not a valid question. I am having an awesome time conversing with the incredible bat girl as well as thinking of ways to skin you alive.

It’s a dream come true ^_^

You're not a valid question!

Wait so you're having second thoughts on the teeth thing? *disappoint sigh* I had to cancel my dentist for that..

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@claymore1998: Is there anything about Comic Vine that's surprised you?

What are your favorite classic comic stories?

And this isn't really a question, but you say you like Swat Kats? I have the complete series on DVD (and there's kind of a funny story behind it).

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're not a valid question!

So I went from being a Clorc to an invalid question?

Hehe seems like I am evolving ^_^

That makes me pretty happy.

Evolution is awesome..

Wait so you're having second thoughts on the teeth thing? *disappoint sigh* I had to cancel my dentist for that..

Nope I am totally going to use my awesome Clorc teeth; I am just calculating the route to peeling your skin that would be most painful to you.

=)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

So I went from being a Clorc to an invalid question?

Hehe seems like I am evolving ^_^

That makes me pretty happy.

Evolution is awesome..

Clorc is your name, invalid question is your species. It will all become clearer soon :)

Yeah, exactly! One day you might become a valid question :D

Nope I am totally going to use my awesome Clorc teeth; I am just calculating the route to peeling your skin that would be most painful to you.

Yeezus, you've really thought this through. What are you planning on doing with my skin after it's all.. peeled...

=)

So sinister..

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

I though nothing could surprise me, then I entered off topic section ^_^

Everything there is very surprising hehe

How about you?

What are your favorite classic comic stories?

Rather than picking one or two stories, I'd say the entire run of micronauts from marvel was incredible. I think that's one of the best classic series. There is of course Strange Tales Volume 2 , but it has Stephen Strange in it, in all his glory, so i might not be an impartial judge of the story :p

How about you?

And this isn't really a question, but you say you like Swat Kats? I have the complete series on DVD (and there's kind of a funny story behind it).

Hehe cool, though i would love to hear the story behind it.

BTW who do you prefer Razor or T-Bone?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clorc is your name, invalid question is your species. It will all become clearer soon :)

You are awesome, not only do I know my name I know my species too. I feel enlightened.

Lastly I am an invalid question, in a world filled with humans, I feel so unique.

Thank you so much for that ^_^

Yeah, exactly! One day you might become a valid question :D

Not only am I special, I am on a path to becoming even more so.. How cool.

^_^

Yeezus, you've really thought this through. What are you planning on doing with my skin after it's all.. peeled...

Hehe of course I have ;)

Who do you think I am?

Don’t you forget it, I am the incredibly invalid question, show some appreciation please ^_^

So sinister..

Can I have that as my surname?

Ms. Invalid Clorc Sinister has an awesome ring to it don't you agree?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

@xwraith said:

I though nothing could surprise me, then I entered off topic section ^_^

Everything there is very surprising hehe

How about you?

There are two things I was kind of surprised to find out are pretty popular here: Pro wrestling and hip-hop music. I used to have a very negative opinion of the latter, and while it's not like I'm going to run out and by every Jay-Z album, I can no longer say I dislike the genre as a whole (Comic Vine is one thing I credit most for that).

Rather than picking one or two stories, I'd say the entire run of micronauts from marvel was incredible. I think that's one of the best classic series. There is of course Strange Tales Volume 2 , but it has Stephen Strange in it, in all his glory, so i might not be an impartial judge of the story :p

How about you?

I haven't read a lot of really old stories, but Chris Claremont's originally X-Men is probably my favorite of them. I know everyone loves the Dark Phoenix Saga, but that's just one of dozens of great stories he did.

Hehe cool, though i would love to hear the story behind it.

BTW who do you prefer Razor or T-Bone?

The story was that I essentially got it for free. I ordered it on Amazon about two years ago, and although I got it a few days later, it was never registered as being shipped, and I was refunded a few days after that.

And I always liked T-Bone/Chance more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

You are awesome

Naturally

not only do I know my name I know my species too. I feel enlightened.

Lastly I am an invalid question, in a world filled with humans, I feel so unique.

Thank you so much for that ^_^

It's alright. I help people. It's what I do. I am glad that I have helped you explore the truth of your existence, clorc lady.

Who do you think I am?

Whoever I want you to be, you invalid question!

Don’t you forget it, I am the incredibly invalid question, show some appreciation please ^_^

*is appreciating*

Can I have that as my surname?

Ms. Invalid Clorc Sinister has an awesome ring to it don't you agree?

Only if you help me create an equally awesome name/title/species/profession for myself :)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Claymore1998

Naturally

Hehe of course.

No Caption Provided

It's alright. I help people. It's what I do. I am glad that I have helped you explore the truth of your existence, clorc lady.

Kindness doesnt suit you Mr. Dorkie Dokusen ^_^

Whoever I want you to be, you invalid question!

Hehe I am a reality warper who can change myself at will, how awesome is that ^_^

I am just beginning to realize how truly awesome I am.. and i thank you for that.

*is appreciating*

Good job.

No Caption Provided

Only if you help me create an equally awesome name/title/species/profession for myself :)

I am already calling you Mr. Dorkie Dorkuson ^_^, double D for short ;)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

There are two things I was kind of surprised to find out are pretty popular here: Pro wrestling and hip-hop music. I used to have a very negative opinion of the latter, and while it's not like I'm going to run out and by every Jay-Z album, I can no longer say I dislike the genre as a whole (Comic Vine is one thing I credit most for that).

Oh cool. Can't say I have warmed up to Hip Hop as much but I am fairly new here. ^_^

Wrestling hehe I am never going to warm up to that :p

I haven't read a lot of really old stories, but Chris Claremont's originally X-Men is probably my favorite of them. I know everyone loves the Dark Phoenix Saga, but that's just one of dozens of great stories he did.

Oh cool. I loved Dark Phoenix Saga too hehe so not going to say anything against that. That being said I've never actually read a whole lot of X-men.

The story was that I essentially got it for free. I ordered it on Amazon about two years ago, and although I got it a few days later, it was never registered as being shipped, and I was refunded a few days after that.

And I always liked T-Bone/Chance more.

Oh that's so lucky.

I shamefully watch everything online.. ^_^

I admit I am guilty in that regards..

But I am broke as a joke, so hehe what can i say.

I like Razor better though.. Sorry..

So can be Claymore buddies and Swat Kats Frenemy ^_^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

@claymore1998: I never said I didn't like Razor. :P

And I actually watch a lot of stuff online too. I've never had that much money, which is the biggest reason why my pull list is so short.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Naturally

Hehe of course.

No Caption Provided

L. O. L.

I have a new found affection for Katy Perry now.

Kindness doesnt suit you Mr. Dorkie Dokusen ^_^

Owkai no mwore kindness for you :)

Your teeth aren't sharp enough

Hehe I am a reality warper who can change myself at will, how awesome is that ^_^

I am just beginning to realize how truly awesome I am.. and i thank you for that.

No nononono I am the reality warper. You're just kind of like my minion who I can mess with however I please. I could turn you into a carpet if I wanted :D

It's okay, I don't need your thanks. Only your berries.

Good job.

Jim Carrie is the business.

I am already calling you Mr. Dorkie Dorkuson ^_^, double D for short ;)

Because sometimes one D just isn't enough for these h*es!!

But yeah.. double D can be fun, I guess

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

Oh cool. You are slightly younger than I am.

Nope, houses near beach are extremely expensive. Though there is a beach not far away, about 10 minutes drive.

How about you?

Do you like to surf?

I dont really know how to. I cant even swim =(

How about you? Do you like Surfing? Can you swim?

Nope. I have had a kangaroo cash into our family car while we were driving on the country side, it was a heart breaking sight. But that's about it really.

I don't live near the beach I use to for most of my life but I now live in Austin :(.... but atleast we have Barton Springs.

I can surf and swim but I have no respect for the guys who are surf bums who do nothing else but surf.

I'm sorry to hear about the Kangaroo, I just expect Kangaroos to walk into neighborhoods in Australia.

So how expensive is it where you live?

Is it to expensive in Australia?

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

1. Yes, yes you are losing this argument. >:)

2. Because I want to? ^_^

3. Oh, okay. :-)

4. You would probably run yourself off a bridge like Stan. Hehe. :3

5. Favourite rapper?

6. What's your zombie survival plan?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By Claymore1998

I have a new found affection for Katy Perry now.

Oh cool.

Owkai no mwore kindness for you :)

Your teeth aren't sharp enough

As if you were being kind to me :p

Also they are totally sharp enough for the job.. hehe ^_^

No nononono I am the reality warper. You're just kind of like my minion who I can mess with however I please. I could turn you into a carpet if I wanted :D

Oh well, I am still pretty sure I would make an awesome carpet ^_^

@albusan said:

I don't live near the beach I use to for most of my life but I now live in Austin :(.... but atleast we have Barton Springs.

I can surf and swim but I have no respect for the guys who are surf bums who do nothing else but surf.

I'm sorry to hear about the Kangaroo, I just expect Kangaroos to walk into neighborhoods in Australia.

So how expensive is it where you live?

Is it to expensive in Australia?

Oh cool. I wish i knew how to swim. Surfing seems a bit scary to me ^_^

Kangaroos dont really live anywhere close to the city, but hey you arent the only person to get that impression.

Its fairly expensive but suburbs near the beach are by far the most expensive suburbs around. A normal house would cost close to a million dollars around there.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

1. Yes, yes you are losing this argument. >:)

2. Because I want to? ^_^

3. Oh, okay. :-)

4. You would probably run yourself off a bridge like Stan. Hehe. :3

5. Favourite rapper?

6. What's your zombie survival plan?

1. Seem like it, since there is not much i can do in that regards I am going to sit here and blame you.

That's because I am evil that way ^_^

2. Of course you do, you meanie.

3. ^_^

4. Nah I would rather push her off the bridge..

5. I am not much into rap but meh Eminem.

6. Simply, run the hell away as long as you can.

How about you?

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

1. Hehe.

2. How am I a meanie?

I'm just not afraid to say what's on my mind. :3

3. Why would you do that? You're Tay-Tay's biggest fan. : P

4. Yay! Eminem is my favourite rapper as well. : )

5. Not sure right now. : D

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Wow that is expensive.

Do you think they pay the locals really good compared to the high prices?

What do you want to do when you grow up?

Are you a dreamer?

Does time fly by?

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favorite spots team? Yes... spots.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Claymore1998

@claymore1998:

1. Hehe.

2. How am I a meanie?

I'm just not afraid to say what's on my mind. :3

You are a meanie simply because I like calling people a meanie ^_^

3. Why would you do that? You're Tay-Tay's biggest fan. : P

Well if its a choice being killing myself or killing her, i would choose the latter option every time. I love Tay Tay but I love myself more ;)

4. Yay! Eminem is my favourite rapper as well. : )

5. Not sure right now. : D

Cool...

@albusan said:

@claymore1998: Wow that is expensive.

Do you think they pay the locals really good compared to the high prices?

What do you want to do when you grow up?

Are you a dreamer?

Does time fly by?

1. Well that's beach life in Australia.

2. The pay here is a lot more reasonable than most country. The minimum wage rate for adults is $17.50 per hour.

3. Well I want to starts my Masters in Human Resources soon. Probably try and find a good job.

4. Yes

5. Well when you are doing something cool, yes.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

1. Well, guess you win this time... O_O

2. *giggles* Ah, I see. : )

3. Second favourite Claymore character?

4. Are you a fan of Ariana Grande?

5. What do you like about Comic Vine?

6. What do you hate about Comic Vine?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

1. Well, guess you win this time... O_O

Hehe thank you. ^_^

2. *giggles* Ah, I see. : )

Self preservation > admiration ^_^

That's my motto anyways..

3. Second favourite Claymore character?

I am tempted to say Clarice just because you don't like her hehe ^_^

But erm its hard, probably Miria or Jean, the latter's dead was very touching. Priscilla was pretty awesome too. Claymore just has too many characters i like.

How about you?

4. Are you a fan of Ariana Grande?

I haven’t heard too much about her, but based on few songs I hear from radio she seems pretty cool.

5. What do you like about Comic Vine?

Off Topic. ^_^

Everything about off-topic, with all its weird threads, are the best thing about this website.

6. What do you hate about Comic Vine?

Battle forum and the needless hostility that prevails there is what I dislike about this website, though hate might be too strong a word.

I want to hear your answers on the latter two question as well ^_^

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: did you ever expect this thread to get 7 pages long?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

1. Are you a fan of A$ap Rocky?

2. Favorite car?

3. Favorite music album?

4. Would you rather be a Vampire or a Werewolf?

5. Who is your least liked comic character?

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By Straight-Fire

@claymore1998:

1. You can smile now. This isn't over. : P

2. Cool, cool. : D

3. You wouldn't dare say Clarice... xD

Nice choice! They're both awesome! Especially Miria! : )

4. Oh, okay.

5. Yeah. Off-Topic is the sh!t. :3

6. All right.

7. What do I like about CV? The users, love how friendly some users are. Especially my friends. =D

And I also like Off-Topic.

8. What do I hate about CV? Some users, not gonna call out any names.

Oh, the goddamn glitches. They're soooo annoying. -_-

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: did you ever expect this thread to get 7 pages long?

Not really, but the fact that it did makes me happy ^_^

1. Are you a fan of A$ap Rocky?

Haven't even heard anything on him. Sorry not a huge fan of hip-hop or raps.

2. Favorite car?

Something classy like , erm, Bentley.

3. Favorite music album?

Fearless, though I dont think you'd like it.

4. Would you rather be a Vampire or a Werewolf?

A vampire. The new movie, Dracula Untold, had a huge impact on this decision ^_^

5. Who is your least liked comic character?

I dont know what you say. There are few but I really rank them.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

1. You can smile now. This isn't over. : P

Hehe just let me enjoy for the moment, you can have your revenge later ^_^

3. You wouldn't dare say Clarice... xD

Nice choice! They're both awesome! Especially Miria! : )

Hehe Clarice is cool. I don’t know, I tend to like/ respect mother figures.

Miria was a straight up badass ^_^

7. What do I like about CV? The users, love how friendly some users are. Especially my friends. =D

And I also like Off-Topic.

8. What do I hate about CV? Some users, not gonna call out any names.

Oh, the goddamn glitches. They're soooo annoying. -_-

Haha good choice ^_^, specially not naming people you dislike. That never ends well.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How old are you :P

Bag-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

Who are you?

I am.. me.. the awesomely weird me :) lol

Its a very hard question to answer =(

How long have you been on this site?

Almost a week =)

I don't think I could ever get 1817 posts in less than a week. Nice = )

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

AV?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How old are you :P

I am 24 turning 25 this December. How about you?

@bag-man said:

I don't think I could ever get 1817 posts in less than a week. Nice = )

Well I was asked that question 2 months ago, that might help explain things better ^_^

@laflux said:

AV?

Mikoto Misaka from A Certain Scientific Railgun. I stole that image from this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Aside from Doctor Strange, which Marvel Phase Three movie are you most excited about?

And are there any DC movies you're looking forward to?

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you watching any anime coming out this season?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you watching any anime coming out this season?

Nope haven’t watched any animes recently, still hoping someone can come up with some interesting recommendations for me to check.

@xwraith said:

@claymore1998: Aside from Doctor Strange, which Marvel Phase Three movie are you most excited about?

Avengers: Age of Ultron.

There are 3 characters in marvel that I absolutely adore: Stephen Strange, Ultron and Quasar. Given the former two are going to have a movie dedicated towards them all I now need is a movie involving Quasar and I can die in peace ^_^

And are there any DC movies you're looking forward to?

Superman v Batman – Dawn of Justice and Wonder Woman would be the two I am most interested in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I'm not sure if I can see Quasar getting his own movie yet, but I can see him showing up in the Guardians sequel.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By KittyParker13

@claymore1998: Akatsuki no Yona is alright. SAO is great, but it's a continuation. Fate Stay Night is absolutely amazing, but you probably should watch the original Fate Stay Night first. Those are the main shows I'm watching this season (I'm also watching a pastry show, but it's pretty lame). ^^