Ask Claymore

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

@deathstroke02: BTW could i ask for a favor, hehe i totally ended up asking a different Deathstroke guy on real life picture thread instead of you.

I was wondering would you be able to edit a picture of Teresa of the Faint Smile and add my face to her body. Hehe that would be a cool thing to add to my collection.

I would totally understand if you are otherwise occupied, but had to take a chance.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@claymore1998: I would be hon'r'd and shall completeth the task thou requesteth. I'll need both pictures.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I would be hon'r'd and shall completeth the task thou requesteth. I'll need both pictures.

Can we take this to erm PM. I'll post you a bunch of pictures of both, me and Teresa, and you can choose which one you want to edit and which head would you want hehe.

And thank you so much i really really appreciate it.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@claymore1998: Thoughts on this songs?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Wow, these are two of my favorite songs. You earn a follow :P

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Deathstroke02

@laflux: Nice. I may follow you a couple of hours later.

@claymore1998: BTW these were the questions. (You won't find any of these in other threads except for the "reliable source of income" one)

Does the toast really always fall buttered-side down?

Whats the tallest building you've ever been up?

What question would you never answer? (Not specific questions, generic questions like "where u live?" or "whatcha doin rite now?")

Do you consider yourself a reliable source of income?

Would you confirm the rumor about you having some fly sh*t on everyday yo?

What would you do if I told you that I'm a demonic spawn and that I sacrifice dogs to Satan?

What does dreaming of a dog in a subway mean?

What's the "psychological effect" of the psychological effect of the psychological effect?

Why are we humans and not honey badgers? Honey badgers are badass

What if I told you that I am part of a highly secret agency and I have been sent to observe your every move because we have found DNA in your blood that does not belong to any living substance on earth?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Favorite work of Alan Moore? Grant Morrison?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the toast really always fall buttered-side down?

Dont know, never thought about asking question to toast before eating it. Now when i think about it, i feel so evil for not having asking it anything.

Whats the tallest building you've ever been up?

There is this bank building , called Commonwealth bulding, thats probably it. I went there for an interview and totally got rejected.

What question would you never answer? (Not specific questions, generic questions like "where u live?" or "whatcha doin rite now?")

I think i'll be open to answering most question unless they seem rude.

Do you consider yourself a reliable source of income?

Pfff.. I am always bankrupt. Regardless of how many hours i work.

Would you confirm the rumor about you having some fly sh*t on everyday yo?

Sorry its a top secret. I can neither confirm or deny the said rumors.

What would you do if I told you that I'm a demonic spawn and that I sacrifice dogs to Satan?

Stab you.

For the record its not about you being connected to a demonic spawn but about you sacrificing dogs hehe.

What's the "psychological effect" of the psychological effect of the psychological effect?

That answer is too psychological to answer.

Why are we humans and not honey badgers? Honey badgers are badass

Because if there were too many honey badgers around the world couldnt contain that much badassery.

What if I told you that I am part of a highly secret agency and I have been sent to observe your every move because we have found DNA in your blood that does not belong to any living substance on earth?

I'd tell you, you're drunk go home.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Claymore1998

Favorite work of Alan Moore? Grant Morrison?

Alan Moore would be V for Vendetta, although the movie adaption wasnt as good.

Grant Morrison probably his work on JLA, the first story about hyperclan was pretty amazing.

Avatar image for spirit_of_the_comics
Spirit_of_the_Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is anime even allowed in comic vine? I heard that comics vs anime is a no-no.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#111  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@claymore1998:

This is where i shamefully admit, i do not know who Tsuna is, i just liked the gif.

He's the main characters of Reborn! anime/manga series. Great series aside from the last arc of the manga....which I pretend doesn't exist unless I'm in the Battle Forum, because, you know, impressive feats and all.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edamame said:

What are your hobbies?

Reading , baking, and playing guitar.

Most likely they arent allowed.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@spirit_of_the_comics said:

Most likely they arent allowed.

Anime/Manga is indeed allowed on Comic Vine.

What isn't allowed is DBZ vs other universe threads due to the problems caused in the past by certain overzealous fans.

There are plenty of Manga vs Comic battles in the battles forum though, just gotta look past the 7 million Batman and/or Superman threads.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Who is your favorite villain in Claymore?

Priscilla, of course. That would be an obvious choice.

Anime/Manga is indeed allowed on Comic Vine.

What isn't allowed is DBZ vs other universe threads due to the problems caused in the past by certain overzealous fans.

There are plenty of Manga vs Comic battles in the battles forum though, just gotta look past the 7 million Batman and/or Superman threads.

Oh cool. Hope i'll get to see some thread with Claymore characters :)

That would be cool.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By those_eyes

@claymore1998: Do you think it was PIS how Teresa got killed by Priscilla? In my opinion i dont think she should have gotten tagged like that especially since she was using yoki. Her main power that made her so powerful was to be able to know the attacks others were about to do pretty much and she gets caught off guard like that pisses me off beyond belief.

Also do you like the design of Teresa in her awakened form?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Do you think it was PIS how Teresa got killed by Priscilla? In my opinion i dont think she should have gotten tagged like that especially since she was using yoki. Her main power that made her so powerful was to be able to know the attacks others were about to do pretty much and she gets caught off guard like that pisses me off beyond belief.

I dont think its PIS. Teresa mentions earlier that Priscilla's yoki is so powerful that its impossible for her to properly read. Teresa had also let her guards down believing Priscilla has surrendered. Also add to the fact that Priscilla is more powerful than the abyssal ones by a huge degree which one would expect includes speed as well. Its not surprisingly she could get one up on Teresa in her awakened form when the latter wasnt even using 10% of her powers.

It looks cool. Lets see what they do with it. After all official we have just seen 1 page of her awakened form, what it will allows her to do is important :)

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

I dont think its PIS. Teresa mentions earlier that Priscilla's yoki is so powerful that its impossible for her to properly read. Teresa had also let her guards down believing Priscilla has surrendered. Also add to the fact that Priscilla is more powerful than the abyssal ones by a huge degree which one would expect includes speed as well. Its not surprisingly she could get one up on Teresa in her awakened form when the latter wasnt even using 10% of her powers.

Ok thats true. I agree about that.

It looks cool. Lets see what they do with it. After all official we have just seen 1 page of her awakened form, what it will allows her to do is important :)

Yae it looks amazing. I kind of expected Teresa's awakened form to be something that still preserved her humanity in some way. She doesn't look like a monster like the typical awakened being. Resembles a angel a lot.

But man would it be a hell of a plot twist if Teresa becomes the main villain after this. I mean she is awakened now, there is no coming back. But ofcourse that is all speculation.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Claymore1998

But man would it be a hell of a plot twist if Teresa becomes the main villain after this. I mean she is awakened now, there is no coming back. But ofcourse that is all speculation.

O_o..

No00o0o0 that cant happen. She's the mother figure to the main character. That would be so bad. But would really make for an awesome twist.

I dont think Teresa would defeat Priscilla alone, i mean the whole idea that she cant see a child has to come into play somehow, else it would be weird why that was even mentioned in the first place.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

O_o..

No00o0o0 that cant happen. She's the mother figure to the main character. That would be so bad. But would really make for an awesome twist.

I dont think Teresa would defeat Priscilla alone, i mean the whole idea that she cant see a child has to come into play somehow, else it would be weird why that was even mentioned in the first place.

Yae i highly doubt that thats what the plot twist will be, i was just brain storming on a random thought.

My main thing is, its just that I dont know how on earth Priscilla can die. I mean she has regeneration (technically not regen i guess) that makes wolverine blush. Thats one of the only things that bothers me. After seeing how she practically gets stronger the more she is cut up makes her nearly overpowered in my opinion.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Claymore1998

@those_eyes: there is no nearly overpowered when it comes to Perscilla she is downright unbeatable at least till now. Her power goes beyond regeneration thought I forgot what technical they assigned for that.

Let's see what happens we haven't see Teresa use more than 10% of her powers too. It does seem like one plot device fighting another in a battle to determine who among the 2 are the story's biggest cheat code.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By those_eyes

@those_eyes: there is no nearly overpowered when it comes to Perscilla she is downright unbeatable at least till now. Her power goes beyond regeneration thought I forgot what technical they assigned for that.

Let's see what happens we haven't see Teresa use more than 10% of her powers too. It does seem like one plot device fighting another in a battle to determine who among the 2 are the story's biggest cheat code.

Fukin lol!!! Good way to put it.

If i remember correctly its that she is createing not regenerating. So she is basically making instead of building upon what is already made. Im still kinda confused on this though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But yae we will just have to wait to see what Teresa pulls off as an awakened being. Cool to finally see a Claymore fan. When i first made an account here i didnt know if anyone would be into claymore.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: yeah I remember that just didn't have access to my computer to check. Honestly what other term that cheat code would fit them. At least Priscilla being so powerful is to some extend understandable. Why is Teresa so powerful that she can defeat an awakened no 1 , and not even a normal no 1 but one of the most powerful no 1 , in form of Cassandra without tapping into more than 10% of her power. Why is she so powerful isn't even explained.

@jonez120: not that I know of. But maybe that is meant to be the biggest twist of my life.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Who do you think should play the MCU Doctor Strange?

For some reason, I seem to remember that you're Australian. Am I remembering wrong?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

AV?

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Are you islamic?

Is there a big nepalese community in Australia?

Have u seen Sket Dance?

Greek mythology or Norse mythology?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Why are you so sitgkfdllkds ?

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Something you love, that you can`t help but hate?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

@claymore1998: Who do you think should play the MCU Doctor Strange?

I am a firm believer that it’s the story, and the direction that ultimately counts as opposed to person playing it.

So any decent actor would be fine.

For some reason, I seem to remember that you're Australian. Am I remembering wrong?

Well I live in Australia though I am originally from Nepal.

@laflux said:

AV?

Are you asking who my avatar is? It's just a random character from Suzuka manga.

@gjgp27 said:

Are you islamic?

Yes. Though i am not overtly religious.

Is there a big nepalese community in Australia?

Yes. Though i do not have many nepalese friends.

Have u seen Sket Dance?

Nope.

Greek mythology or Norse mythology?

To me this feels like a choice between Thor or Hercules.

I am going with Thor (Norse)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are you so sitgkfdllkds ?

Because i can.

@raffels said:

@claymore1998: what do you think of ISIS?

Regrettably I do not know who she is.

Something you love, that you can`t help but hate?

Biting my nails, if that counts.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Oh I'm sorry I was thinking you were of middle eastern decent.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels:

Hehe cool, and no I am from Nepal.

Though I am fairly certain people from middle east would have similar skin tone as me.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Raffels

@claymore1998: What ethnicity are what region do I look like I'm from. A lot of people say different things when they look at me? I'm on the real pic thread.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt

You believe that ISIS will get their ass kicked by the multiple countries that are after them

Had you read read Rave Master/RAVE manga

You think A Certain Magical Index/To Aru Majutsu No Index is under appreciated by people(I asked this because I'm a fanboy of the series and TGWTHP believe it a genetic series,but he never read the best story arcs the series had to offer)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels:

I haven’t seen your picture yet. Could you please tell me what page number your picture is in? I could go look for it.

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt

Ice Cream all the way =)

You believe that ISIS will get their ass kicked by the multiple countries after them

I still dont know what ISIS is, sorry.

Had you read read Rave Master/RAVE manga

Nope, is it cool? What is it about?

You think A Certain Magical Index/To Aru Majutsu No Index is under appreciated by people(I asked this because I'm a fanboy of the series and TGWTHP believe it a genetic series without reading the best story arcs the series had to offer)

I certainly don’t think it's generic. It's pretty cool, though I have not read the manga just watched the anime and read wiki entries of characters I love.

I am a bigger fan of the spin off series, A certain scientific railgun and I am a huge fan of Misaka and Accelerator.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels:

Never mind just saw your picture on the real life picture thread. You have similar skin tone as I am and since you mistook me for someone from Middle East that would be my first guess.

As per religion, that’s pretty hard to guess from appearance so I am going with Christian for the first guess.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey:

I watched both Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2. I love the second movie.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey:

I watched both Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2. I love the second movie.

Awesome! What's your ratings for both of the films?

- TAS

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey:

Rating, erm, Amazing Spiderman 1 would be more like a 7, Amazing Spiderman 2 maybe 8. I would have rated it a bit higher but I really couldn’t understand why Electro all of a sudden became of villain from a Spiderman fan.

The transition felt forced. I am a big fan of villains being given a good reason to be evil

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@claymore1998: RAVE/Rave Master manga start to get real good when it reach around chapter 40+.Accelerator manga been pretty damn cool with the whole DA and Savager teams.The new Railgun chapter is coming out this month,so I can't wait Dream Ranker arc(the new arc name)have to show.We could get Index season lll confirmation on October 5th.

Had you seen this video if not give your opinion?

Loading Video...

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Haha I figured you would say that, I get that all the Time. I'm actually Honduran and French. Their really is stereotypical bull crap in America. I mean even as a U.S. Marine I got stopped and searched at the airports all the time, it pisses me off. I have been to the middle east many times and a couple times the locals asked me if I was middle eastern. Have you been stereotyped?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

I did not understand a single word from the video but it seemed cool. I really like the Misaka/ Touma relationship. The cookie scene from Railgun S was one of my favorite scenes.

I am hoping they get a season 3 for Railgun soon; I am more interested in that. Or they could give us more Accelerator / Last Order in Index animated series, I'd like that too.

Surprisingly, I am not as invested in Touma or Index's story as much. I prefer Misaka, Accelerator and Mugino and their stories better.

BTW did you know if Misaka and Mugino ever fight in the light novel. The only fight in Railgun S seem to suggest Mugino is actually more powerful than Misaka despite her ranking. Also it would be cool to see Accelerator take on Mugino.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

Nice - my ratings would be 9.5/10 for ASM1 and 6.5/10 for ASM2... so, I found ASM2 to be a big disappointment - although, when I first watched it, I was like "this is the best thing ever" then I rewatched it on Blu-Ray a number of times and now the writing's mediocre. Anyways - just my opinion. Glad you enjoyed both :)

Are you gonna watch the original Spider-Man trilogy?

- TAS

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey:

I might watch the original Spiderman trilogy, not right off the bat. Though I am trying to get into Spiderman comics, let's see how far I reach.

@raffels:

Oh cool. Btw you did not say what religion you were. Are you Christian?

I think people stereotype me but not based on the skin color or anything but rather religion. I just think our religion has a very bad image in general public. It’s a shame.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998:

Wow... wow... why don't you get a MARVEL: Unlimited subscription? It's 14 000, including all 700 Spidey comics - for $10 a month... it's awesome. Hope you'll enjoy reading.

Who's your favourite comic book character?

- TAS