#1 Posted by Bigheart711 (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried searching for the last one, but sadly, it either got deleted or something else since it didn't show up in the engine. Let's take all the questions for me around here from now on and remember: NO "How Big is Your Heart" questions!

Now that we're all situated, let's begin.

#2 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were writing a series for your fav character, what four artist would you pick as candidates to be your artist ?, what would they bring to the story =^-^=

#3 Posted by MrDirector786 (43525 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite comic company?

#4 Posted by Bigheart711 (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Very good question! After a lot of pondering, the only fave character I'm thinking of right now is Miki Hatori (obscure as hell, even for frequent Manga readers, sadly) but I would write a comedy series with her as a main character since my Japanese is at a good enough level. The three candidates I would choose for the manga's art would be Rei Hiroe (Black Lagoon), Kenta Shirohara (Sket Dance), and Karin Suzuragi (Higurashi's Abducted by Demons and Atonement Arcs).

@MrDirector786: For comics, I'm way more of a DC guy. I remember that I read way more Batman comics than Superman ones.

#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't Batman and Superman both DC characters?

#6 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bigheart711:AWesomes.

#7 Posted by Bigheart711 (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

Aren't Batman and Superman both DC characters?

I know that they're both from DC. Even though I read about one more than the other, I still like them both.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite graphic novel?

Anime or Comics?

Most overrated character?

Favorite media? (Video Games, Movies, Comic Books, etc.)

Favorite novel?

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?

$1,000 or Staff at Comic Vine?

#9 Posted by Bigheart711 (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Favorite graphic novel?

Two I can name on the top of my head are Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic and the full Watchmen GN.

Anime or Comics?

Anime, since I checked more of that stuff out.

Most overrated character?

Wolverine. Used to like stuff related to him back in the day, but now it's like I don't even know him anymore. My second most overrated character in general is Sasuke Uchiha. since he was dragged along throughout a huge chunk of his story.

Favorite media? (Video Games, Movies, Comic Books, etc.)
  • Video Games
  • Movies
  • Comic Books and Manga
  • Television (Mostly foreign stuff nowadays, since most American TV shows are from Bulls#$t Island.)
Favorite novel?

Tie between Of Mice and Men and a war novel called Fallen Angels.

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?

A high-paying job alongside a Graphic Designing career (which I am pursuing) so I can become rich and also donate some of my money to charity whenever I get the chance.

$1,000 or Staff at Comic Vine?

Staff at CV and become the successor to Red L.A.M.P. as their new supreme rival.

#10 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

Care to exchange friend codes when you get one of the latest Pokemon games?

#11 Posted by Bigheart711 (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Yes, I will. I don't have Black 2 or White 2 but I got Black 1, so PM me your friend code ant trainer name whenever you get the chance (All the Generation 5 games should be compatible for battles and trades, though).