#1 Edited by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically you ask me a question & I try to answer It channeling the all mighty spirit of Hunter S Thomson. Failing that I'll get drunk some then tear up the place & blame it all on you & you Blasphemous behavior.

#2 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

You're not a troll, you're a TROLL HUNTER, I believe you.

#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

What are your thoughts on this video:

#4 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

Troll Hunter, Great Movie

"Trolllllllll Trollllllll!"

#5 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

#6 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

One, Two, Three........ Chomp

Three licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.

#7 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeHyperion said:

OBJECTION!!! 

Actually it takes 69 licks. 
#8 Posted by _Cain_ (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

How does one hunt trolls?

#9 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberninja said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

OBJECTION!!! Actually it takes 69 licks.

lol you not only lick but you lick to the center.

#10 Posted by pinkdaizygirl (114 posts) - - Show Bio

TROLL!! okay I am done trolling now...

#11 Posted by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@Illuminatus: (Throws shoe at you) YOU GOD DAMN CRAZY BAST^%$! what are you trying to do to me, i got enough freaky shi&, to be worrying about floating around in my own head....thought i was god damn hallucinating you bastar&^ ...was like looking into a mirror or something, i need a drink & you owe me a new pair of shorts

@umbrafeline said:

WHAT! THE HELLS A GAD DAMN TOOTSIE POP?? the same as it takes to lick the scabs of a Treasonous leper, HOW SHOULD I KNOW!!

@shadowknight666: the same way you hunt god damn communists WITH A GUN! you pagan rat Basta%$! now get off my porch Ive got to check under the beds for reds (recocks shot gun)

@pinkdaizygirl: Good for you it's dirty hard work! that leaves you emotionally drained & wishing you could substitute your blood for a fine grain alcohol

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (11581 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you properly certified and equipped to be a troll hunter?

#13 Edited by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@cyberninja said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

OBJECTION!!! Actually it takes 69 licks.

lol you not only lick but you lick to the center.

lol

@TrollHunter

said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Illuminatus: (Throws shoe at you) YOU GOD DAMN CRAZY BAST^%$! what are you trying to do to me, i got enough freaky shi&, to be worrying about floating around in my own head....thought i was god damn hallucinating you bastar&^ ...was like looking into a mirror or something, i need a drink & you owe me a new pair of shorts

@umbrafeline said:

WHAT! THE HELLS A GAD DAMN TOOTSIE POP?? the same as it takes to lick the scabs of a Treasonous leper, HOW SHOULD I KNOW!!

@shadowknight666: the same way you hunt god damn communists WITH A GUN! you pagan rat Basta%$! now get off my porch Ive got to check under the beds for reds (recocks shot gun)

@pinkdaizygirl: Good for you it's dirty hard work! that leaves you emotionally drained & wishing you could substitute your blood for a fine grain alcohol

you dont know what a tootsie pop is? you make me sick

#14 Posted by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

, So johnny laws back in town looking for credential certificates QUALIFICATIONS!! THAT'S NOT MY AMERICA, THAT'S NOT EVEN RUSSIA.

Only equipment i need to troll hunt is my god damn right to blow stuff up patriotically

@umbrafeline: (I know what a tootsie pop is, hunter doesn't ;p) WHAT ? I JUST TOLD YOU!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT A DARN POPSIE TOOT IS YOU SUBVERSIVE SUGAR JUNKIE

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Trolololololoololololololololo.

#16 Posted by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Let me sober up some, before you start attracting the attention of the devious beasts.

#17 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your favorite game of all time?

#18 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@TrollHunter said:

@nickthedevil said:

, So johnny laws back in town looking for credential certificates QUALIFICATIONS!! THAT'S NOT MY AMERICA, THAT'S NOT EVEN RUSSIA.

Only equipment i need to troll hunt is my god damn right to blow stuff up patriotically

@umbrafeline: (I know what a tootsie pop is, hunter doesn't ;p) WHAT ? I JUST TOLD YOU!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT A DARN POPSIE TOOT IS YOU SUBVERSIVE SUGAR JUNKIE

no reason for hunter to be a jagoff

#19 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's your attorney? And how the hell did these goddamn bats get in here?

#20 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

No one posted the boxxy trolling video? someone has to do it.

#21 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@TrollHunter:

Vampire or Lycan?

m99

#22 Posted by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Why it's the game of Life my friend, specifically the creation of aforementioned life most vigorously, While showing great aplomb with those of a female persuasion, failing that i like to play a little game called getting away with SHI& without paying.

#23 Edited by TrollHunter (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Why it's the game of Life my friend, specifically the creation of aforementioned life most vigorously, While showing great aplomb with those of a female persuasion, failing that i like to play a little game called getting away with SHI& without paying.

@Gambler: I believe that misogynistic HEATHEN is sleeping one off in jail for public indecency, AS FOR THE BATS!! i refuse to comment less my comments be construed as a confession

@umbrafeline: No not at all your a wonderful intelligent, free thinking human being, who just happens to be a sugar junkie, what you need is to cut that sweet menace with some salt for the inevitable crash! Sweet Cheeks

@majestic99: VAMPIRE OR LYCAN!! Mad dog or Blood sucking leech, might as well ask me if i vote Republican or Democrat, I'd have to say coked up were wolf