#1 Posted by hudyman (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

Ask me anything that intrigues you or confuses you about Timelords or anything in general.

#2 Posted by Mymotheriscomingforyou (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like women or men?

#3 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like eggs? If not I'm afraid the Daleks will have to eggsterminate you.

Favorite Doctor?

How bout companion?

When did you start watching Doctor Who?

#4 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Timelords have two hearts, if one is ripped out, is that sufficient damage to trigger regeneration?

If a Timelord were to be halted in someway, mid regeneration, such as being healed spontaneously by another source, what would happen?

Has a Timelord ever gotten lost inside a TARDIS and never been found?

#5 Posted by Referee (7596 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman:

• Do the TARDIS come with offensive technology?
  • Is it true that Time Lords are created in Loombs... much like cloning = Is The Doctor Bisexual?
  • Is it true that Tardis are to be piloted by more than one Time Lord
  • I remember 6th doctor fixed the Tardis chameleon circuit how did it break again?
#6 Posted by The_Tree (7468 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman: Why are The Doctor's companions always from the present? Or has he gotten any from the past or future?

#7 Edited by hudyman (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mymotheriscomingforyou: Generally women, But it depends on the Regeneration.

• @Samimista: I love eggs :D
  • Probably Matt smith
  • My previous favourite companion was Sarah jane, but now the New companion Clara is now automatically my favourite.
  • 7 years ago

@JonSmith: It really depends on how the heart is ripped or touched. If the heart is torn or ripped a little, That would trigger a regeneration. However if the heart is pulled out all together The chances of regeneration are very slim, if not there at all.

• Nothing really, Regeneration usually takes up most of a Timelords energy and strength so if a Timelord was to be healed by another source, Regeneration would most likely increase the healing rate.
  • Hmm, I'm not sure but Rani has been said to disappear and appear inside her Tardis a lot.

@Referee: War Tardises and Battle Tardises all Contain Offensive and Defensive Technology. Ordinary Tardises like mine, arent really created for battle.

• Yes..... It really depends on what regeneration he is in though. Some trigger a warming feeling for women, others..... Not so much.
  • Yup, presumably Six
  • The Tardis ( My Tardis) Is very old.

@The_Tree: lol could you elaborate on that a bit more? Do you mean why they are always from the same time as him or?

#8 Posted by The_Tree (7468 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman said:

@The_Tree: lol could you elaborate on that a bit more? Do you mean why they are always from the same time as him or?

Yes, the same time as him. Then I was asking if there has, in fact been a companion that hales from the past or future.

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you let cameras follow you everywhere?

#10 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman: Matt was my first Doctor. I got into the series a few years ago when Amy was first introduced. Though Tom would be my favorite Doctor. =)

#11 Posted by hudyman (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: Well The Doctor just likes to "Keep up with the Times", And he has also had People from the past and future for a brief travel in the tardis if that counts.

#12 Edited by hudyman (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Its fun......Plus the money's good.

@Samimista: Yeah, Aside from David Tennant Tom seems to be most peoples favourite.

#13 Posted by Sassymaster (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are you may I ask?

#14 Posted by hudyman (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sassymaster: The Doctor,A Timelord,The On coming storm etc etc

#15 Posted by Sassymaster (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Doctor? David Tennant?

#16 Posted by IAmTheCass (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you sure this Temporal Grace works in your TARDIS, cause someone might visit you soon...

#17 Posted by laflux (15958 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman: Why don't you just merge with the Tardis and be done with it?

#18 Posted by hudyman (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sassymaster: 11th Doctor, Matt Smith.

@IAmTheCass: Temporal Grace is a myth, River proved that on many occasions.

@laflux: That would be a bad idea for the entire universe. Plus what fun if you travel without a tardis?.

#19 Posted by Referee (7596 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman:

1. What does a Tardis look like before the chameleon circuit is activated?
  2. Did you (The Doctor) have at any time....Relatives?
  3. Who was you favorite & least favorite companion?
#20 Posted by War Killer (20207 posts) - - Show Bio

So I hear the position for male companions is currently vacant, any chance there's room for one more in the TARDIS? :D

#21 Posted by hudyman (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee: 1.That is a really hard question and to be honest, no one really knows. Although it might have been like an empty console room with no exterior.

2. Yes i had many. Most of them have all died except my daughter Jenny which i have no idea where or when she is.

3.My favourite now is Ultimately Clara, a girl with a personality like hers is incredibly hard to find.

For my least probably Ian, that guy was just too sure of himself.

@War Killer: Yeah, the door is always open. Well not really but you get what i mean.

#22 Posted by Eternalslash (165 posts) - - Show Bio

When does Doctor who start again?

#23 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

How did the Egyptians manage to build the Pyramids?

#24 Posted by hudyman (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternalslash: 30th of March is when it should return on BBC One

@Captain_Yesterday: They Didnt... :P