Ask me anything that intrigues you or confuses you about Timelords or anything in general.
Since Timelords have two hearts, if one is ripped out, is that sufficient damage to trigger regeneration?
If a Timelord were to be halted in someway, mid regeneration, such as being healed spontaneously by another source, what would happen?
Has a Timelord ever gotten lost inside a TARDIS and never been found?
- Do the TARDIS come with offensive technology?
- Is it true that Time Lords are created in Loombs... much like cloning = Is The Doctor Bisexual?
- Is it true that Tardis are to be piloted by more than one Time Lord
- I remember 6th doctor fixed the Tardis chameleon circuit how did it break again?
@Mymotheriscomingforyou: Generally women, But it depends on the Regeneration.
- @Samimista: I love eggs :D
- Probably Matt smith
- My previous favourite companion was Sarah jane, but now the New companion Clara is now automatically my favourite.
- 7 years ago
@JonSmith: It really depends on how the heart is ripped or touched. If the heart is torn or ripped a little, That would trigger a regeneration. However if the heart is pulled out all together The chances of regeneration are very slim, if not there at all.
- Nothing really, Regeneration usually takes up most of a Timelords energy and strength so if a Timelord was to be healed by another source, Regeneration would most likely increase the healing rate.
- Hmm, I'm not sure but Rani has been said to disappear and appear inside her Tardis a lot.
@Referee: War Tardises and Battle Tardises all Contain Offensive and Defensive Technology. Ordinary Tardises like mine, arent really created for battle.
- Yes..... It really depends on what regeneration he is in though. Some trigger a warming feeling for women, others..... Not so much.
- Yup, presumably Six
- The Tardis ( My Tardis) Is very old.
@The_Tree: lol could you elaborate on that a bit more? Do you mean why they are always from the same time as him or?
@Referee: 1.That is a really hard question and to be honest, no one really knows. Although it might have been like an empty console room with no exterior.
2. Yes i had many. Most of them have all died except my daughter Jenny which i have no idea where or when she is.
3.My favourite now is Ultimately Clara, a girl with a personality like hers is incredibly hard to find.
For my least probably Ian, that guy was just too sure of himself.
@War Killer: Yeah, the door is always open. Well not really but you get what i mean.