#1 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Bored writing multiple term papers on a 4 hour break. Ask away.

Moderator
#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone following my stupid trend? -__- I get the feeling I'm going to gain haters from restarting the trend.

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: I don't know man... I'm absolutely bored out of my mind. I hate myself for continuing this trend.

Moderator
#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Why is everyone following my stupid trend? -__- I get the feeling I'm going to gain haters from restarting the trend.

Because they love you.

LOLJK

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ReVamp said:

Why is everyone following my stupid trend? -__- I get the feeling I'm going to gain haters from restarting the trend.

Because they love you.

LOLJK

Die in some ditch, you.

#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ReVamp said:

Why is everyone following my stupid trend? -__- I get the feeling I'm going to gain haters from restarting the trend.

Because they love you.

LOLJK

Die in some ditch, you.

No homicides in my thread pl0x.

Moderator
#7 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ReVamp said:

Why is everyone following my stupid trend? -__- I get the feeling I'm going to gain haters from restarting the trend.

Because they love you.

LOLJK

Die in some ditch, you.

No homicides in my thread pl0x.

Oh please, like I'd even put effort into killing him, I'm just hoping someone else will.

#8 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ReVamp said:

Why is everyone following my stupid trend? -__- I get the feeling I'm going to gain haters from restarting the trend.

Because they love you.

LOLJK

Die in some ditch, you.

No homicides in my thread pl0x.

Oh please, like I'd even put effort into killing him, I'm just hoping someone else will.

Good luck with that. I've hired 319 assassins to take out InnerVenom so that I could steal his scripts and they've all come back in pieces.
#9 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ReVamp said:

Why is everyone following my stupid trend? -__- I get the feeling I'm going to gain haters from restarting the trend.

Because they love you.

LOLJK

Die in some ditch, you.

No homicides in my thread pl0x.

Oh please, like I'd even put effort into killing him, I'm just hoping someone else will.

Good luck with that. I've hired 319 assassins to take out InnerVenom so that I could steal his scripts and they've all come back in pieces.

Well, you know the Ninja/Assassin rules. The less, the better. Next time, send 1.

#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ReVamp said:

Why is everyone following my stupid trend? -__- I get the feeling I'm going to gain haters from restarting the trend.

Because they love you.

LOLJK

Die in some ditch, you.

No homicides in my thread pl0x.

Oh please, like I'd even put effort into killing him, I'm just hoping someone else will.

Good luck with that. I've hired 319 assassins to take out InnerVenom so that I could steal his scripts and they've all come back in pieces.

The man makes symbiotes look sane. No wonder everyone is sent running.

Moderator
#11 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp@Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..
#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:


Good luck with that. I've hired 319 assassins to take out InnerVenom so that I could steal his scripts and they've all come back in pieces.

The man makes symbiotes look sane. No wonder everyone is sent running.

Well, to be fair, I have Deadpool as my bodyguard.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!!

... I'm contractually obligated to let him type sometimes.

YOU GIVE LOOOOOVE, A BAD NAME!

#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Agreed. Team meeting, immediate interviews for new candidates.

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:


Good luck with that. I've hired 319 assassins to take out InnerVenom so that I could steal his scripts and they've all come back in pieces.

The man makes symbiotes look sane. No wonder everyone is sent running.

Well, to be fair, I have Deadpool as my bodyguard.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!!

... I'm contractually obligated to let him type sometimes.

YOU GIVE LOOOOOVE, A BAD NAME!

LOL

Moderator
#14 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Alright, I saw we send Midget as a bait he bring Ivy to this place under a bridge... Then Illu does what he does best.

#15 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Agreed. Team meeting, immediate interviews for new candidates.

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:


Good luck with that. I've hired 319 assassins to take out InnerVenom so that I could steal his scripts and they've all come back in pieces.

The man makes symbiotes look sane. No wonder everyone is sent running.

Well, to be fair, I have Deadpool as my bodyguard.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!!

... I'm contractually obligated to let him type sometimes.

YOU GIVE LOOOOOVE, A BAD NAME!

LOL

Let's get ze suave French-illusionist! 
#16 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Alright, I saw we send Midget as a bait he bring Ivy to this place under a bridge... Then Illu does what he does best.

Make him some banana bread?
#17 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Agreed. Team meeting, immediate interviews for new candidates.

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:


Good luck with that. I've hired 319 assassins to take out InnerVenom so that I could steal his scripts and they've all come back in pieces.

The man makes symbiotes look sane. No wonder everyone is sent running.

Well, to be fair, I have Deadpool as my bodyguard.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!!

... I'm contractually obligated to let him type sometimes.

YOU GIVE LOOOOOVE, A BAD NAME!

LOL

Let's get ze suave French-illusionist!

Sorry, Fantomex owes me a favor.

I performed the Heimlich on him once.

He was choking on a beget.

#18 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Alright, I saw we send Midget as a bait he bring Ivy to this place under a bridge... Then Illu does what he does best.

Make him some banana bread?

Yes, obviously, that's all part of the bait. I'm talking about when we're actually there, try to keep up fool!

When we're there, you JOAB.

#19 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Agreed. Team meeting, immediate interviews for new candidates.

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:


Good luck with that. I've hired 319 assassins to take out InnerVenom so that I could steal his scripts and they've all come back in pieces.

The man makes symbiotes look sane. No wonder everyone is sent running.

Well, to be fair, I have Deadpool as my bodyguard.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!!

... I'm contractually obligated to let him type sometimes.

YOU GIVE LOOOOOVE, A BAD NAME!

LOL

Let's get ze suave French-illusionist!

Sorry, Fantomex owes me a favor.

I performed the Heimlich on him once.

He was choking on a beget.

Fine, then we'll just get JXM. He's Fantomex's kryptonite. 
 
@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Alright, I saw we send Midget as a bait he bring Ivy to this place under a bridge... Then Illu does what he does best.

Make him some banana bread?

Yes, obviously, that's all part of the bait. I'm talking about when we're actually there, try to keep up fool!

When we're there, you JOAB.

Can I atleast have a slice of banana bread before I commit suicide?
#20 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

So DM, do you mind if I call you DM? That's my first question.

#21 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Yes, three max.

#22 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Alright, I saw we send Midget as a bait he bring Ivy to this place under a bridge... Then Illu does what he does best.

Make him some banana bread?

Oh so send the midget in as bait. I see how it is boys.

Moderator
#23 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Let's get ze suave French-illusionist!

Sorry, Fantomex owes me a favor.

I performed the Heimlich on him once.

He was choking on a beget.

Fine, then we'll just get JXM. He's Fantomex's kryptonite.

Oh well.

I have a feeling I'll be fine.

Mostly because Deadpool.

And the other bodyguards I have.

#24 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Alright, I saw we send Midget as a bait he bring Ivy to this place under a bridge... Then Illu does what he does best.

Make him some banana bread?

Oh so send the midget in as bait. I see how it is boys.

Well, it mostly has to do with you being the most neutral here, seeing as how Ivy hates me and Illu is constantly killing himself.

#25 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Agreed. Team meeting, immediate interviews for new candidates.

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Illuminatus said:


Good luck with that. I've hired 319 assassins to take out InnerVenom so that I could steal his scripts and they've all come back in pieces.

The man makes symbiotes look sane. No wonder everyone is sent running.

Well, to be fair, I have Deadpool as my bodyguard.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!!

... I'm contractually obligated to let him type sometimes.

YOU GIVE LOOOOOVE, A BAD NAME!

LOL

Let's get ze suave French-illusionist!

Sorry, Fantomex owes me a favor.

I performed the Heimlich on him once.

He was choking on a beget.

Fine, then we'll just get JXM. He's Fantomex's kryptonite.

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@ReVamp: @Deranged Midget: I think we need to pool our efforts..

Alright, I saw we send Midget as a bait he bring Ivy to this place under a bridge... Then Illu does what he does best.

Make him some banana bread?

Yes, obviously, that's all part of the bait. I'm talking about when we're actually there, try to keep up fool!

When we're there, you JOAB.

Can I atleast have a slice of banana bread before I commit suicide?

Nope, I get the last piece, I'm the bait.

Moderator
#26 Posted by Billy Batson (57957 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the name Deranged Midget?
BB

#27 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Yes sir, you may.

Moderator
#28 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Well, it mostly has to do with you being the most neutral here, seeing as how Ivy hates me and Illu is constantly killing himself.

I don't hate you.

You're just a jelly ex-husband.

#29 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Excellent.

#30 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Why the name Deranged Midget?
BB

At the time of making of my original account back in 2010 (which I can't access anymore), I was 5 foot 2. I needed something original and Deranged Midget seemed to stick.

Moderator
#31 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Anything else you wish to ask my symbiotic friend?

Moderator
#32 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Billy Batson said:

Why the name Deranged Midget?
BB

At the time of making of my original account back in 2010 (which I can't access anymore), I was 5 foot 2. I needed something original and Deranged Midget seemed to stick.

You took growth serum?

@Deranged Midget said:

@InnerVenom123: Anything else you wish to ask my symbiotic friend?

Why is so jelly?

#33 Edited by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio

1. What is the difference between political nihilism and anarchism?

2. What are your thoughts on the Occupy Wall Street movement?

3. Do you think that there will eventually be a war against Iran?

#34 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

1. What is the difference between political nihilism and anarchism?

2. What are your thoughts on the Occupy Wall Street movement?

3. Do you think that there will eventually be a war against Iran?

And just like that, sh*t got real.

#35 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Revamp is jelly because he isn't the master of all symbiotes. Nah, I just obtained my superpowers a little late, which consist of massive growth spurts between the ages of 18-20.

@Edamame: @Edamame said:

1. What is the difference between political nihilism and anarchism?

2. What are your thoughts on the Occupy Wall Street movement?

3. Do you think that there will eventually be a war against Iran?

1.A nihilist would believe the only sensible thing left to do is to destroy everything and let nature takes it course. An anarchist would be happy if the government just GTFO'd.

2. I disagree with the protesters. I believe that the 1% that are rich and are getting richer might be getting off easy but they worked extremely hard to get where they are today and they deserved every penny for it. That 99% should just stop complaining and put in a little more effort rather than complaining all day.

3. A war against Iran? With the United States? I personally don't think the UN would allow it and that neither side is ready for war.

Moderator
#36 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: How old are you?

#37 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Turning 20 in August.

Moderator
#38 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@InnerVenom123: Turning 20 in August.

Same here.

#39 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Wicked dude! What day?

Moderator
#40 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Where would most of Europe be right now without the Marshall Plan?

@Deranged Midget said:

1.A nihilist would believe the only sensible thing left to do is to destroy everything and let nature takes it course. An anarchist would be happy if the government just GTFO'd.

2. I disagree with the protesters. I believe that the 1% that are rich and are getting richer might be getting off easy but they worked extremely hard to get where they are today and they deserved every penny for it. That 99% should just stop complaining and put in a little more effort rather than complaining all day.

3. A war against Iran? With the United States? I personally don't think the UN would allow it and that neither side is ready for war.

1. Would a nihilist and an anarchist get along with each other? :)

2. Yeah. Some people forget that rich people provide jobs for the poor. That is why I don't think that it would be a good idea to increase taxes for the rich. Donald Trump said that a few rich people might consider leaving this country.

3. I was thinking in regards to Israel. I read that Israel plans to execute air strikes on Iran in the near future.

#41 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

1. Where would most of Europe be right now without the Marshall Plan?

@Deranged Midget said:

1.A nihilist would believe the only sensible thing left to do is to destroy everything and let nature takes it course. An anarchist would be happy if the government just GTFO'd.

2. I disagree with the protesters. I believe that the 1% that are rich and are getting richer might be getting off easy but they worked extremely hard to get where they are today and they deserved every penny for it. That 99% should just stop complaining and put in a little more effort rather than complaining all day.

3. A war against Iran? With the United States? I personally don't think the UN would allow it and that neither side is ready for war.

1. Would a nihilist and an anarchist get along with each other? :)

2. Yeah. Some people forget that rich people provide jobs for the poor. That is why I don't think that it would be a good idea to increase taxes for the rich. Donald Trump said that a few rich people might consider leaving this country.

3. I was thinking in regards to Israel. I read that Israel plans to execute air strikes on Iran in the near future.

1. Without the Marshall plan? Well with it, it definitely sped up reconstruction of Europe drastically and helped eliminate the spread of Communism after the Second World War, not to mention it helped widen Europe's trade. Without it? I would assume there would be more trade barriers.

Nah, they wouldn't agree because they want two completely different things. In regards to Israel? It would seem they're just blowing off steam to get attention.

Moderator
#42 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you angry?

#43 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide: Angry? Not at all, why do you ask?

Moderator
#44 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Just asking questions.

What are you scared of?

#45 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide: Hmm, I used to be claustrophobic and I fear extreme heights.

Moderator
#46 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like Best Buy?

#47 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide: I love Best Buy, I frequent there a lot and pre-order my games from there.

Moderator
#48 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

How much can you bench press?

#49 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide: I don't bench press, I use dumbbells.

Moderator
#50 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

How much do you charge per personal training session?