Ask a Decepticon

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@mrdecepticonleader: Do you like Cobra Commander being an exiled nobleman from a long lost civilization?

:P

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Do you like Cobra Commander being an exiled nobleman from a long lost civilization?

Ha ha. Used car salesmen instead please :D

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

So its still better than being the Baroness' little brother too? :P

What is your opinion on Cobra-La?

Do you think its a good or bad idea, or it fits at all with the G.I. Joe mythos?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

So its still better than being the Baroness' little brother too? :P

What is your opinion on Cobra-La?

Do you think its a good or bad idea, or it fits at all with the G.I. Joe mythos?

What him being an ancient nobleman? Yeah, only slightly though :)

I don't know, if they re created it and put a new spin on it instead of the ancient alien civilization thing, maybe it could fit. Not a big fan of Cobra La though.

Even though GI Joe isn't really as realistic as it may first appear, with all the robots and mutants running around etc. They all have a place and fit into the mythos, Cobra La though? Not really.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2455  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@mrdecepticonleader: I know right... I was seeing a review for G.I. Joe the movie, where that concept was introduced and it felt somewhat out of place to see these military dudes facing an anti-dilluvean civilization O_o And this is coming from the dude writing a comic about a nice vampire, an half-demon barbarian and a sexy princess fighting demons in a Lord of the Rings type setting lol

I don't know why, but I always preferred to see Cobra Commander as that type of villain whose past is a complete mystery, just like the Joker or Blackbeard, we don't know where he comes from or how was he like before he became what he is, how did he get to do what he does... It was always interesting the mystery around it and while I admittedly like G.I. Joe - Rise of Cobra, I didn't like how he was made the Baroness' brother and Duke's best friend (his transformation into a bad guy seemed inconsistent too, he appeared like a completely normal guy, but the second he sees Mindbender's video, he turns into mad scientist).

What are your opinion in the first live-action movie? I remember that you found the second movie alright and preferred if the Commander was more proactive.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: I know right... I was seeing a review for G.I. Joe the movie, where that concept was introduced and it felt somewhat out of place to see these military dudes facing an anti-dilluvean civilization O_o And this is coming from the dude writing a comic about a nice vampire, an half-demon barbarian and a sexy princess fighting demons in a Lord of the Rings type setting lol

I don't know why, but I always preferred to see Cobra Commander as that type of villain whose past is a complete mystery, just like the Joker or Blackbeard, we don't know where he comes from or how was he like before he became what he is, how did he get to do what he does... It was always interesting the mystery around it and while I admittedly like G.I. Joe - Rise of Cobra, I didn't like how he was made the Baroness' brother and Duke's best friend (his transformation into a bad guy seemed inconsistent too, he appeared like a completely normal guy, but the second he sees Mindbender's video, he turns into mad scientist).

What are your opinion in the first live-action movie? I remember that you found the second movie alright and preferred if the Commander was more proactive.

Ha ha. It does feel out of place. But your story fits together. It sounds odd when you put it like that out of context, but in context it makes more sense :)

I get what you mean. Not sure if I prefer that as I always liked how he ties in with Snake Eyes and hired Zartan to assassinate him. I too wasn't a fan of his origins in ROC. But he did alot more than he did in Retaliation.

I enjoyed the first film, it wasn't what I wanted but as an action film it was entertaining. Retaliation was just flat out boring to be honest. Still haven't made the right GI Joe film yet.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

Ha ha. It does feel out of place. But your story fits together. It sounds odd when you put it like that out of context, but in context it makes more sense :)

I get what you mean. Not sure if I prefer that as I always liked how he ties in with Snake Eyes and hired Zartan to assassinate him. I too wasn't a fan of his origins in ROC. But he did alot more than he did in Retaliation.

I enjoyed the first film, it wasn't what I wanted but as an action film it was entertaining. Retaliation was just flat out boring to be honest. Still haven't made the right GI Joe film yet.

Hehehe thanks :D

Oh I agree, I felt very underwhelmed watch the second movie too. At least they have done a better job at making a Hasbro-based movie entertaining than with the Transformers :|

Did you get any Easter Eggs? :P

Have you ever seen Mel Gibson's Passion of Christ?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

Hehehe thanks :D

Oh I agree, I felt very underwhelmed watch the second movie too. At least they have done a better job at making a Hasbro-based movie entertaining than with the Transformers :|

Did you get any Easter Eggs? :P

Have you ever seen Mel Gibson's Passion of Christ?

:)

Yeah. Well I suppose, not by much though :/

I actually did yeah :) Did you?

I have not. I was actually going to watch it, then I found out it was in subs and just couldn't be bothered.

Notifications aren't working right for me again :/ As this only just appeared in my inbox now.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Yeah I know. I got flooded with notifications of comments from my blog post right now too >_>

I haven't not :\ People sent me chocolate boxes instead... Four boxes to be precise, but unfortunately all of them of the same brand -___-

Heh, I know, the whole movie is in Aramaic and Latin, and the English language is not afforded... I did gave it a watch during Easter some years ago and it was my first time watching it ever and I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. My reaction was more or less the same from Stan and Kenny from South Park when they watched that movie... Taking the religious aspects out of it, what you are going to see a violence festival with not much substance, very little about an actual message and blatant anti-semitism (oh and one of the villains is a gay stereotype too). And the thing about the gore is that while its cartoony and absurd, I didn't whince that much not even during the scourging or crucifiction (I whince more when nails are pulled or eyes are damaged though) so that is why I wasn't affected that much.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Yeah I know. I got flooded with notifications of comments from my blog post right now too >_>

I haven't not :\ People sent me chocolate boxes instead... Four boxes to be precise, but unfortunately all of them of the same brand -___-

Heh, I know, the whole movie is in Aramaic and Latin, and the English language is not afforded... I did gave it a watch during Easter some years ago and it was my first time watching it ever and I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. My reaction was more or less the same from Stan and Kenny from South Park when they watched that movie... Taking the religious aspects out of it, what you are going to see a violence festival with not much substance, very little about an actual message and blatant anti-semitism (oh and one of the villains is a gay stereotype too). And the thing about the gore is that while its cartoony and absurd, I didn't whince that much not even during the scourging or crucifiction (I whince more when nails are pulled or eyes are damaged though) so that is why I wasn't affected that much.

Ah okay. Ouch lol.

Ha ha unlucky.

Ah. Yea I have heard about the anti semitism in the film. Doesn't sound like I am missing much overall though :)

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

@mrdecepticonleader: I am not sure if you ever watched it, but what are your thoughts on True Blood?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inverno said:

@mrdecepticonleader: I am not sure if you ever watched it, but what are your thoughts on True Blood?

I have not watched it.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

@inverno said:

I have not watched it.

Oh okay... You ain't missing much, its like Twilight but more mature than directed at a teenage audience, with focus on sex than romance and far more embarassing dialogue. I tried watching it, but I couldn't because well...

What do you think of this... Seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KENsJoCy6Qk

.____.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inverno said:

@inverno said:

I have not watched it.

Oh okay... You ain't missing much, its like Twilight but more mature than directed at a teenage audience, with focus on sex than romance and far more embarassing dialogue. I tried watching it, but I couldn't because well...

.____.

Ah okay.

.....what the......fu.....

That is 2 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2465  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@inverno said:

@inverno said:

I have not watched it.

.____.

Ah okay.

My apologies... I don't know what were they on when they came up with this scene. The dialogue is so poorly written with so many swear words in an attempt to sound edgy and mature that is f*cking embarassing to listen -________- You have eloquent pieces of dialogue in Game of Thrones like

"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men"

What HBO's other great series True Blood have?

"You f*cking hear me, you filthy f*cking cunt? I'm gonna tear out your goddamn throat with my hands and f*ck your dead face!"

*Sigh* I hope this can make it up.

Loading Video...

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inverno said:

@inverno said:

I have not watched it.

.____.

Ah okay.

My apologies... I don't know what were they on when they came up with this scene. The dialogue is so poorly written with so many swear words in an attempt to sound edgy and mature that is f*cking embarassing to listen -________- You have eloquent pieces of dialogue in Game of Thrones like

"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men"

"You f*cking hear me, you filthy f*cking cunt? I'm gonna tear out your goddamn throat with my hands and f*ck your dead face!"

Loading Video...

Ha ha indeed.

That reactions vid, some of it has to be fake, right? Ha ha. I would have loved to have seen how you had reacted. For some reason I can imagine it being like the guy at 5:17 :)

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

@inverno said:

@inverno said:

I have not watched it.

.____.

Ah okay.

Loading Video...

Ha ha indeed.

That reactions vid, some of it has to be fake, right? Ha ha. I would have loved to have seen how you had reacted. For some reason I can imagine it being like the guy at 5:17 :)

I think the most fake was the lady in the bedsheets :P

Yeah that was part of my reaction... When Catelyn heard the Rains of Castamere being played was like "Oh sh**********t", then when she saw Roose Bolton wearing mail under his clothing I knew sh*t would go down... I was caught off guard when Robb's wife was killed cause she didn't die in the books and I was on verge of tears when he craddled her. But I was possessed with more anger than sadness during the whole scene. When both Catelyn and Robb were killed, I was on my knees all like

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

@inverno said:

@inverno said:

I have not watched it.

.____.

Ah okay.

Loading Video...

Ha ha indeed.

I think the most fake was the lady in the bedsheets :P

Yeah that was part of my reaction... When Catelyn heard the Rains of Castamere being played was like "Oh sh**********t", then when she saw Roose Bolton wearing mail under his clothing I knew sh*t would go down... I was caught off guard when Robb's wife was killed cause she didn't die in the books and I was on verge of tears when he craddled her. But I was possessed with more anger than sadness during the whole scene. When both Catelyn and Robb were killed, I was on my knees all like

Yeah probably :)

Ha ha. I have to admit after watching it I was like "wow that was bleak , damn". Just that was the end to season 3 and I was just thinking how much of a bleak ending it was. Yea.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Do you know much about the series's background? Like the events that took place before the story such as Robert's Rebellion or Aegon's Landing?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Do you know much about the series's background? Like the events that took place before the story such as Robert's Rebellion or Aegon's Landing?

Not really, I pretty much know about what I learn from watching it on screen, doesn't go further than that really :)

Enlighten me :)

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

Not really, I pretty much know about what I learn from watching it on screen, doesn't go further than that really :)

Happy to oblige :D

In fact, this world is so rich and detailed that its one of the reasons I love it so much. I try to sum things up, but its a actually a lot more than that. There are the DVD extras that detail the story on Youtube, but the comments usually contain spoilers so you best stay aware from their section.

Loading Video...

300 before the events of the series, Westeros was a fractured continent, divided among the petty kings who squabble against each other for control, until House Targaryen came from the east mounted on dragons to unify the realm under their rule. Their first king was Aegon the Conqueror, whose dynasty ruled the continent for generations and kept their bloodline pure through the practice of incest, which led to the disastrous side effect of creating many insane and mad rulers through their history. Eventually, their dragons died out and much of the influence their house had was gone...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

The last Targaryen King was Aerys II, also known as the Mad King. His rule seemed promising at first, but over time his insanity became aparent. He had a vicious hard-on for burning people alive, killed people on a whim or because the voices in his head told him so, and he would only have sex with his wife after killing people O_o Soon after, the entire realm wouldn't take much of his reign for long and the final straw came when Aerys' son Rhaegar kidnapped and supposedly raped Lyanna Stark (Ned Stark's little sister and at the time Robert's Baratheon girlfriend) such act sparked a war that dethroned the Targaryens and installed House Baratheon as the rulling house of Westeros.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

In fact, this world is so rich and detailed that its one of the reasons I love it so much. I try to sum things up, but its a actually a lot more than that. There are the DVD extras that detail the story on Youtube, but the comments usually contain spoilers so you best stay aware from their section.

Loading Video...

300 before the events of the series, Westeros was a fractured continent, divided among the petty kings who squabble against each other for control, until House Targaryen came from the east mounted on dragons to unify the realm under their rule. Their first king was Aegon the Conqueror, whose dynasty ruled the continent for generations and kept their bloodline pure through the practice of incest, which led to the disastrous side effect of creating many insane and mad rulers through their history. Eventually, their dragons died out and much of the influence their house had was gone...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

The last Targaryen King was Aerys II, also known as the Mad King. His rule seemed promising at first, but over time his insanity became aparent. He had a vicious hard-on for burning people alive, killed people on a whim or because the voices in his head told him so, and he would only have sex with his wife after killing people O_o Soon after, the entire realm wouldn't take much of his reign for long and the final straw came when Aerys' son Rhaegar kidnapped and supposedly raped Lyanna Stark (Ned Stark's little sister and at the time Robert's Baratheon girlfriend) such act sparked a war that dethroned the Targaryens and installed House Baratheon as the rulling house of Westeros.

Wow there is alot of history there. I knew there was but wow. I will give the videos a watch later, thanks :) (there aren't any spoilers in those videos are there?)

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2473  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@dragonborn_ct said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Wow there is alot of history there. I knew there was but wow. I will give the videos a watch later, thanks :) (there aren't any spoilers in those videos are there?)

No worries, mate take your time ;) And its okay these videos themselves are spoiler free, they just recount past events that happened before the series took place so its fine.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: :D

Your opinion on Jon Snow?

Your theory on who his mother might be?

I like him. He s not one of my favorites but I like him.

i am not sure, have no clue

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2479  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Agree, completely... And this coming from an Brazilian that can't stand this sh*t :P

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Agree, completely... And this coming from an Brazilian that can't stand this sh*t :P

Ha ha indeed :) It is pretty big in the UK as well can't stand it either.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2483  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@mrdecepticonleader: I can imagine :\

Have you seen the birthday drawing I made for Samimista?

No Caption Provided

:P Can you locate yourself here?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2484 wildvine  Moderator

What horror movie crossover do you think could be done well?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

No Caption Provided

I have :)

Wait am I the little robot by raiiyn? I am pink? Ah well nice to be on there I guess ha ha :)

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

I am not sure. I think Freddy vs Jason could have been done well had it had better writing.

How about...Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Army of Darkness. Ash just after escaping a battle with the damned ends up in the middle of rural Texas with the Necronomicon and comes across the cannibalistic Saywer clan, Ash's bad luck continues as he is knocked out and kidnapped by Leatherface. As one of the Saywers open the book and start reading a massive rift opens up and the damned are once again unleashed. Ash and the Saywers must now work together to defeat the dead. Will Ash manage to escape from the Sawyers and survive the dead? Find out in this chainsaw, shotgun toting wise cracking filled tale.

No Caption Provided

I have :)

Wait am I the little robot by raiiyn? I am pink?

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Actually it was meant to be purple, but the lighting doesn't tell it apart from her pink hair :v

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2491 wildvine  Moderator

@wildvine said:

I am not sure. I think Freddy vs Jason could have been done well had it had better writing.

How about...Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Army of Darkness. Ash just after escaping a battle with the damned ends up in the middle of rural Texas with the Necronomicon and comes across the cannibalistic Saywer clan, Ash's bad luck continues as he is knocked out and kidnapped by Leatherface. As one of the Saywers open the book and start reading a massive rift opens up and the damned are once again unleashed. Ash and the Saywers must now work together to defeat the dead. Will Ash manage to escape from the Sawyers and survive the dead? Find out in this chainsaw, shotgun toting wise cracking filled tale.

Shut up and take my money. That needs to be a real comic.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

@mrdecepticonleader: No, you're white and pink. You're adorable.

As long as I don't look like you I am fine with that :P Heh heh.

@mrdecepticonleader: Actually it was meant to be purple, but the lighting doesn't tell it apart from her pink hair :v

Ha ha okay.

@wildvine said:

@wildvine said:

Shut up and take my money. That needs to be a real comic.

Heh thanks. Might have a go at writing a story based around that when I get back into fan fiction, have a couple of other stories I need to continue and maybe wrap up before I decide to though.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Hehehe can you recognize all the others :P

Did you got around in watching the latest GoT?

(its cause I want to discuss something with you that I think you may like it :p)

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(its cause I want to discuss something with you that I think you may like it :p)

I do, yeah. Me, Raiiyn, Acid Skull, Sam, You, Bumpy Boo. ?

I did yea, and I would like to discuss it as well. Who or what was that the White Walker was giving the baby to? This series just gets better and better!

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

I did yea, and I would like to discuss it as well. Who or what was that the White Walker was giving the baby to? This series just gets better and better!

Correct! ^_^

I will say in advance that there is no spoilers from the book, since none of that took place there... In fact I think the series spoiled the book O_o

To elaborate, that figure in the end that turned the baby into an White Walker was identified by HBO as the Night's King. In the books, he is a very, very, very minor background character that existed thousands of years before the events of the series and was believed to be long dead. According to the backstory, he was the 13th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch who was seduced by a female White Walker and took her up as his wife (despite marriage being forbidden in the Watch). He took her up to the Wall, where he turned it into his own domain and the other members of the Watch into his own servants. He ruled for thirteen years with iron fist andwould sacrifice innocents to the White Walkers the same way Craster did with his sons. His reign was so terrible that both Wildlings and the Starks from Winterfell joined forces to defeat him. After his defeat, all records of his existence were wiped out and he became a legendary figure mothers would tell their children during their bedtime.

He is only alluded once during Book 3, when Old Nan tells Bran about his story and some speculation over his identity... Some say he was an Bolton (which would explain why they are so f*cked up evil), an Umber of Last Hearth, an Magnar from Skagos, but she she tells him that the Night's King was an Stark, and the brother of an King in the North also named Bran (which caused some foreshadowing among fans, but nothing concrete happened). As far as the books go, the Night's King was believed to be long dead, but here he is in the show alive and well, turning babies into Walkers. By the way, this also came as a big shock, because the fact WW used to be human babies was also not present in the books either (you see we are already five books along the way and we still know just as much as the characters in-universe do, i.e. very scarcely). I think this was probably meant to be revealed in the future books, but the show revealed this much earlier than it supposed to o___O

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

Correct! ^_^

I will say in advance that there is no spoilers from the book, since none of that took place there... In fact I think the series spoiled the book O_o

To elaborate, that figure in the end that turned the baby into an White Walker was identified by HBO as the Night's King. In the books, he is a very, very, very minor background character that existed thousands of years before the events of the series and was believed to be long dead. According to the backstory, he was the 13th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch who was seduced by a female White Walker and took her up as his wife (despite marriage being forbidden in the Watch). He took her up to the Wall, where he turned it into his own domain and the other members of the Watch into his own servants. He ruled for thirteen years with iron fist andwould sacrifice innocents to the White Walkers the same way Craster did with his sons. His reign was so terrible that both Wildlings and the Starks from Winterfell joined forces to defeat him. After his defeat, all records of his existence were wiped out and he became a legendary figure mothers would tell their children during their bedtime.

He is only alluded once during Book 3, when Old Nan tells Bran about his story and some speculation over his identity... Some say he was an Bolton (which would explain why they are so f*cked up evil), an Umber of Last Hearth, an Magnar from Skagos, but she she tells him that the Night's King was an Stark, and the brother of an King in the North also named Bran (which caused some foreshadowing among fans, but nothing concrete happened). As far as the books go, the Night's King was believed to be long dead, but here he is in the show alive and well, turning babies into Walkers. By the way, this also came as a big shock, because the fact WW used to be human babies was also not present in the books either (you see we are already five books along the way and we still know just as much as the characters in-universe do, i.e. very scarcely). I think this was probably meant to be revealed in the future books, but the show revealed this much earlier than it supposed to o___O

Ah okay, wow that is really interesting. Thanks for filling me in.

Nice to see they have deviated from the books a bit, shakes things up a bit, helps make things a bit less predictable for those who read the books.

I really like how the Walking Dead TV series differs a fair bit from the comics, to keep the series fresh and let it stand in its own merits too.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

Correct! ^_^

Nice to see they have deviated from the books a bit, shakes things up a bit, helps make things a bit less predictable for those who read the books.

I really like how the Walking Dead TV series differs a fair bit from the comics, to keep the series fresh and let it stand in its own merits too.

You are welcome... Yeah, I know. I think Daryl wasn't even in the book, he was made specifically for the show and unsurprisingly, he turned out to be one of the biggest fan-favorites. I wonder if Kirkman plans on introducing him in the comic later.

Oh another thing... HBO did backtrack on the Night's King thing, they are calling him now "White Walker king". I guess they regret naming him like that :P

Your opinion on the recent news regarding the cast for SW Ep VII?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

Correct! ^_^

You are welcome... Yeah, I know. I think Daryl wasn't even in the book, he was made specifically for the show and unsurprisingly, he turned out to be one of the biggest fan-favorites. I wonder if Kirkman plans on introducing him in the comic later.

Oh another thing... HBO did backtrack on the Night's King thing, they are calling him now "White Walker king". I guess they regret naming him like that :P

Your opinion on the recent news regarding the cast for SW Ep VII?

Yeah he wasn't a comic character, I thought I heard they were going to put him in, but they probably decided against as it probably wouldn't have felt natural.

Ha ha okay, White Walker King sounds good I guess.

Regarding the cast? Eh interesting it is finally being revealed, am a bit worried how it will turn out though. Bring on the teaser trailer! :)

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2499  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@mrdecepticonleader: What do you think of my vampires I am making?

They are immortal undead creatures of the night that feed on living blood to survive. If they are deprived of blood for longer periods, they will weaken and ultimately desicate into mummification. Drinking dead or demonic blood can be very dangerous, the former can incapacitate them severely while the latter is corrosive and poisonous.

Vampires are easily identified by their pale skin, red eyes, sharp fangs and pointed ears.

They possess superhuman strength, speed, resilience, reflexes, can see in the dark and sense fear on other beings. They are capable of moving at such bliding speed and cover huge distances at small periods, they appear to teleport. They are capable of adhering to vertical superficies and crawl through walls like spiders/lizards. They don't shapeshift into bats or wolves, neither they possess control over them. They do grow stronger with age, one such Ancient vampire like Mortred has is at least 2000 years old can is considered one of the most formidable opponents in combat.

They aren't destroyed by sunlight per se, but rather are discomforted by it, preferring nightime or cloudy days instead and as result, they possess some pale skin complexion. Likewise, silver, crosses and garlic have no effect on them too.

Stakes can only paralyze them and put them into a deep sleep until its removed. Vampires have potent healing factors, recovering from grievous wounds such as limb removal. Mortred himself can survive decapitation - having his head chopped off by Hector during their first duel, only for a few seconds later to get up and put his head back on place commenting it has being centuries since someone managed to accomplish such feat.

Humans are prone to turn into vampires themselves (albeit only a small fraction of them) if they survive being drained and/or ingesting vampire blood, within in a small period of time. Those vampires are overcome with bloodthirst and their feral instincts. On the other hand, those that become vampires through magical means without being bitten (such as Hector or Mortred) retain much greater control over themselves and suffer no personality shifts - Hector was still the same good guy he was in life, while Mortred was the same, having always being a sadistic and cruel tyrant before becoming a vampire.

Those are not seductive creatures by default. While Hector himself is more conventionally handsome (and not OMG he is so outwordly beautiful like Edward Cullen) and Mortred possess an harem of concubines to serve him (that which Saskia would later become part of), all other vampires be them male or female, are bestial, monstrous creatures not played up as sexy or attractive in the very least, the majority of them looking like Graf Orlok from Nosferatu.

Do you find them pretty standard? Or that is how they are supposed to be? Is there something you don't like you can say np?

;)

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mrdecepticonleader: How kawaii is Princess Kenny-chan?

Loading Video...

By the way ever watch South Park?