#1 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

Ask me anything you want.

Go on you know you want to.

Online
#2 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

wot car do u drive?

#3 Posted by MrDirector786 (43560 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you still alive after the events of Transformers: Chaos? If so, where are you?

Online
#4 Posted by skynet45 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

How do I kill John Conner?

#5 Posted by nickthedevil (12500 posts) - - Show Bio

What is love?

#6 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Fave food?Fave soda?

#7 Posted by MrDirector786 (43560 posts) - - Show Bio

What was it like fighting that giant monster Decepticon thing that Galvatron created?

Online
#8 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

wot car do u drive?

I can fly so i dont have to drive.

@MrDirector786 said:

Are you still alive after the events of Transformers: Chaos? If so, where are you?

I hope i am

@skynet45 said:

How do I kill John Conner?

Ask Lockdown to do it.Im sure he would for the right price.

@nickthedevil said:

What is love?

evol backwards

@SuperTide said:

Fave food?Fave soda?

Fave food I cant decide I like Indian food.Fave Soda Dr Pepper

@MrDirector786 said:

What was it like fighting that giant monster Decepticon thing that Galvatron created?

It was inferior compared to my might nothing is superior to Megatron all will bow to me or will be obliterated.

(when did that happen I presume it happened in IDW but i haven't read some of their comics for awhile)

Online
#9 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for the late replies i never thought I would get any questions.

Online
#10 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4733 posts) - - Show Bio

What would you do for a York Peppermint Patty?

#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

Forget the patty. What would you do for a Klondike bar?

#12 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:
Forget the patty. What would you do for a Klondike bar?

What would you do for a York Peppermint Patty?

I dont know i haven't had either but they sound tasty.

Online
#13 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Can u fly without wings?

#14 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

What fuel do you prefer?

#15 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2089 posts) - - Show Bio

You a fan of the movies?

#16 Posted by MrDirector786 (43560 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: It was in Transformers: Chaos. Galvatron took the entire Decepticon army and turned them into a giant monster thing and Megatron actually fought it and even beat it after a hard fight.

Online
#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

Can u fly without wings?

Yes

@SuperTide said:

What fuel do you prefer?

Not sure.....

@TheSpiritStalker said:

You a fan of the movies?

I enjoy watching movies and there are a ton coming out this year which i really want to watch,the dark knight rises,Gijoe Retaliation,Avengers etc but the cinema is pretty expensive

.@MrDirector786 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: It was in Transformers: Chaos. Galvatron took the entire Decepticon army and turned them into a giant monster thing and Megatron actually fought it and even beat it after a hard fight.

Cool

Online
#18 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you eat?

#19 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

How did you like Revenge of the Fallen?

#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

G1 all day baby.

#21 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

What do you eat?

Food mainly sandwiches

@SpidermanWins said:

How did you like Revenge of the Fallen?

It was a horrible movie

Online
#22 Posted by Enemybird (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides money, CV & air.... what is the one thing you cant have too much of?

#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

Besides money, CV & air.... what is the one thing you cant have too much of?

Action Figures ,the internet and sleep

Online
#24 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is gray such an awesome color?

#25 Posted by MrDirector786 (43560 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your favorite Transformers cartoon as of now?

Online
#26 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

Why is gray such an awesome color?

I dont know it just is although too much of it like any color can be dull

@MrDirector786 said:

What is your favorite Transformers cartoon as of now?

Prime without a doubt.Beast Wars probably a close second then animated then G1 the unicron trilogy is crap

Online
#27 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you such a jerk?

Am I kidding, or do I really think you're a jerk?

#28 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Had a good day?

#29 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Who pisses you off?

#30 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

why isnt starscream the ruler of all decepticons?

#31 Posted by MrDirector786 (43560 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Why is gray such an awesome color?

I dont know it just is although too much of it like any color can be dull

@MrDirector786 said:

What is your favorite Transformers cartoon as of now?

Prime without a doubt.Beast Wars probably a close second then animated then G1 the unicron trilogy is crap

Those are my four favorite as well in almost the same order. I like Beast Wars best but I consider Prime a close second, followed by Animated, then G1. I don't think the Unicron trilogy was bad (except for Energon) but I will say that it didn't really feel like Transformers to me.

Online
#32 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

Why are you such a jerk?

Am I kidding, or do I really think you're a jerk?

I dont know i probably am a jerk sometimes just like every one else can be. @Chaos Prime said:

Had a good day?

Its been OK how bout you?

@SuperTide said:

Who pisses you off?

Depends

@umbrafeline said:

why isnt starscream the ruler of all decepticons?

Starscream lacks the qualities to be a leader let alone leader of the Decepticons

@MrDirector786 said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Why is gray such an awesome color?

I dont know it just is although too much of it like any color can be dull

@MrDirector786 said:

What is your favorite Transformers cartoon as of now?

Prime without a doubt.Beast Wars probably a close second then animated then G1 the unicron trilogy is crap

Those are my four favorite as well in almost the same order. I like Beast Wars best but I consider Prime a close second, followed by Animated, then G1. I don't think the Unicron trilogy was bad (except for Energon) but I will say that it didn't really feel like Transformers to me.

Alot of the personalities of the characters bothered me they were too over the top and alot of the fight scenes were boring and repetitive

Online
#33 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Thoughts on Bob Barker of the Price is Right?

#34 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

what do you think of michael bay *spits* ruining your image as the most powerful handgun and mighty alien robot on earth?

#35 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

Thoughts on Bob Barker of the Price is Right?

Dont watch either of them

@umbrafeline said:

what do you think of michael bay *spits* ruining your image as the most powerful handgun and mighty alien robot on earth?

Michael Bay is a hack and wouldn't know a decent movie if it came up and hit him in the balls.Megatrons portrayal in the first movie was OK but like most of the Decepticons he became more of a punching bag for the Autobots.

Online
#36 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Thoughts on Bob Barker of the Price is Right?

Dont watch either of them

@umbrafeline said:

what do you think of michael bay *spits* ruining your image as the most powerful handgun and mighty alien robot on earth?

Michael Bay is a hack and wouldn't know a decent movie if it came up and hit him in the balls.Megatrons portrayal in the first movie was OK but like most of the Decepticons he became more of a punching bag for the Autobots.

i thought so too, except what you said about megs in bayformers 1

#37 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you impressed by my 12,000 posts?

#38 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

Are you impressed by my 12,000 posts?

No..

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Thoughts on Bob Barker of the Price is Right?

Dont watch either of them

@umbrafeline said:

what do you think of michael bay *spits* ruining your image as the most powerful handgun and mighty alien robot on earth?

Michael Bay is a hack and wouldn't know a decent movie if it came up and hit him in the balls.Megatrons portrayal in the first movie was OK but like most of the Decepticons he became more of a punching bag for the Autobots.

i thought so too, except what you said about megs in bayformers 1

Well he kicked the crap out of Prime and probably would have killed him if it wasn't for the All spark i liked his design too.

Online
#39 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Are you impressed by my 12,000 posts?

No..

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Thoughts on Bob Barker of the Price is Right?

Dont watch either of them

@umbrafeline said:

what do you think of michael bay *spits* ruining your image as the most powerful handgun and mighty alien robot on earth?

Michael Bay is a hack and wouldn't know a decent movie if it came up and hit him in the balls.Megatrons portrayal in the first movie was OK but like most of the Decepticons he became more of a punching bag for the Autobots.

i thought so too, except what you said about megs in bayformers 1

Well he kicked the crap out of Prime and probably would have killed him if it wasn't for the All spark i liked his design too.

dont forget about those meddling kids

#40 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Are you impressed by my 12,000 posts?

No..

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Thoughts on Bob Barker of the Price is Right?

Dont watch either of them

@umbrafeline said:

what do you think of michael bay *spits* ruining your image as the most powerful handgun and mighty alien robot on earth?

Michael Bay is a hack and wouldn't know a decent movie if it came up and hit him in the balls.Megatrons portrayal in the first movie was OK but like most of the Decepticons he became more of a punching bag for the Autobots.

i thought so too, except what you said about megs in bayformers 1

Well he kicked the crap out of Prime and probably would have killed him if it wasn't for the All spark i liked his design too.

dont forget about those meddling kids

i cant unfortunetly

Online
#41 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Are you impressed by my 12,000 posts?

No..

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Thoughts on Bob Barker of the Price is Right?

Dont watch either of them

@umbrafeline said:

what do you think of michael bay *spits* ruining your image as the most powerful handgun and mighty alien robot on earth?

Michael Bay is a hack and wouldn't know a decent movie if it came up and hit him in the balls.Megatrons portrayal in the first movie was OK but like most of the Decepticons he became more of a punching bag for the Autobots.

i thought so too, except what you said about megs in bayformers 1

Well he kicked the crap out of Prime and probably would have killed him if it wasn't for the All spark i liked his design too.

dont forget about those meddling kids

i cant unfortunetly

well heres something to help you cheer up possibly

#42 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you SURE you're not impressed?It's over 12,100 now.

#43 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

Are you SURE you're not impressed?It's over 12,100 now.

lol jimmys impressed sort-of

#44 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Fave Seinfeld episode?

#45 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

your opinion on 'reality' shows

#46 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide said:

Fave Seinfeld episode?

Dont watch it Family Guy is awesome though

@SuperTide said:

Are you SURE you're not impressed?It's over 12,100 now.

Im impressed on how much time you spend on here to get to that number.

@umbrafeline said:

your opinion on 'reality' shows

there boring and pointless

Online
#47 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Are you impressed by my 12,000 posts?

No..

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Thoughts on Bob Barker of the Price is Right?

Dont watch either of them

@umbrafeline said:

what do you think of michael bay *spits* ruining your image as the most powerful handgun and mighty alien robot on earth?

Michael Bay is a hack and wouldn't know a decent movie if it came up and hit him in the balls.Megatrons portrayal in the first movie was OK but like most of the Decepticons he became more of a punching bag for the Autobots.

i thought so too, except what you said about megs in bayformers 1

Well he kicked the crap out of Prime and probably would have killed him if it wasn't for the All spark i liked his design too.

dont forget about those meddling kids

i cant unfortunetly

well heres something to help you cheer up possibly

alot of em are a little strange.

Online
#48 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Thank you.

Fave 80s band?

#49 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Are you impressed by my 12,000 posts?

No..

@umbrafeline said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@SuperTide said:

Thoughts on Bob Barker of the Price is Right?

Dont watch either of them

@umbrafeline said:

what do you think of michael bay *spits* ruining your image as the most powerful handgun and mighty alien robot on earth?

Michael Bay is a hack and wouldn't know a decent movie if it came up and hit him in the balls.Megatrons portrayal in the first movie was OK but like most of the Decepticons he became more of a punching bag for the Autobots.

i thought so too, except what you said about megs in bayformers 1

Well he kicked the crap out of Prime and probably would have killed him if it wasn't for the All spark i liked his design too.

dont forget about those meddling kids

i cant unfortunetly

well heres something to help you cheer up possibly

alot of em are a little strange.

a little?

#50 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18067 posts) - - Show Bio

@umbrafeline: I said some the rest are very strange. well the first one is OK

@SuperTide said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Thank you.

Fave 80s band?

Not sure about bands formed in the 80s but i like alot of bands that played in the 80s and beyond,Queen,AC DC,Black Sabbath Rollong Stones Metallica and my favourite band Motorhead

Online