Ash Ruins Thursday!

Shaunw1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Edited By Shaunw1973

Thursday. Not only is it one day away from Friday and the start of the weekend, it's also the day the comic book fans of the UK get our collective paws on comics from over the pond. Not this week though. 

The reason. Ash. Ash! From a volcano! How completely annoying is that?  Here I am busting to get a hold of Ultimate Spidey, only to have my hopes dashed by some smoke and lava in the northern atlantic. Are there no virgins in Greenland? Can't we throw one in? Surely, a goat, a cow? Anything to appease the volcano gods? 

Some of our ex-colonial brothersand sisters from those United States are concerned for our well being. Jim Lee has to come and help out UK retailers once flights are up and running. He did this via his Twitter page.  Some concerned Americans think we're living under constant darkness cast by a cloud of thick ash. Rest assured lovely people, we're all good. Suns been out most of this month, however my car is a bit mucky if anyone is concerned enough to want to come clean it? 

Will we lasta whole week without fresh comics from the US? Stay tuned.

Shaunw1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Shaunw1973

Really? Was the premiere supposed ot be over here too?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

"Are there no virgins in Greenland?" made me ROFL