#151 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio
#152 Posted by Toa_Manaia (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: Tell me about it, all we are good for is making movies about Hobbits...

Anyway, the internet has been my best friend, when the series debuted last year, it was the only way to find episodes, as NZ is a backwater banana republic when it comes to airing anything remotely current or cool... AND I have resorted to the same tactics to keep up with season 2 which NZ tv will air.....next May...LOL

#153 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

@toa_manaia: Well at least I know where not to move! :D

#155 Posted by Toa_Manaia (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: ROFL to that mate R.O.F.L to that

will try and watch episode 4 tonite and join in the coversation...

#156 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

@toa_manaia: it was fantastic. every episode is better than the last so far.

#157 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde said:

@deranged_midget: it's my second most anticipated show each week. (After Korra)

I don't like to compare the two as they are wildly different but that is fair. Korra, Supernatural and Arrow are the top three for me!

#158 Posted by War Killer (19972 posts) - - Show Bio

This show just gets better and better, and Black Canary is becoming one of my favorite characters. Loved her in this past episode.

#159 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy, I can't even imagine where the next episode will lead to.

#160 Posted by RogueShadow (9948 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie will eventually become, 'green arrow', the producers said so in the Blu-ray extras. Also, Sarah and Felicity are the hottest in the series, go back and watch season 1 when you see her face & she's wearing a brazier & bathrobe, she's goddamn fine, just mmmmpphh material.

And my favourites at this time in the year would be Arrow, The Walking Dead & Korra. Overall it's Hannibal, The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones.

#161 Posted by War Killer (19972 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie will eventually become, 'green arrow', the producers said so in the Blu-ray extras. Also, Sarah and Felicity are the hottest in the series, go back and watch season 1 when you see her face & she's wearing a brazier & bathrobe, she's goddamn fine, just mmmmpphh material.

And my favourites at this time in the year would be Arrow, The Walking Dead & Korra. Overall it's Hannibal, The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones.

Sarah is extremely hot, much more than her sister who is just average in my opinion. I really hope they play around with her and Ollie forming a romantic relationship again as they work very well together and compliment each other nicely.

#162 Posted by RogueShadow (9948 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: Don't say any more! I haven't seen Crucible yet, I'm British & I'm just about to watch it. I would say Laurel is still hot, but Sarah's insanely hot, I don't know if they've replaced her actress or not, but the one I saw in season 1 was crazy hot. I'm going to watch it now with Milk & Cookies :P

#163 Posted by War Killer (19972 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: Don't say any more! I haven't seen Crucible yet, I'm British & I'm just about to watch it. I would say Laurel is still hot, but Sarah's insanely hot, I don't know if they've replaced her actress or not, but the one I saw in season 1 was crazy hot. I'm going to watch it now with Milk & Cookies :P

Oh, sorry. I'll make sure to put spoiler tags up next time. It's a great episode though! xD

#164 Posted by RogueShadow (9948 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_killer: Meh, it's okay, you didn't really spoil anything, and don't bother putting spoiler blocks up, I mean, it is the Arrow season 2 discussion thread after all so it's my own fault :D

#165 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: they changed the actress. In season 1 i would agree but now....

#166 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam: i tried that a lot already and i would only get like 5 episodes from that. The rest i would have to go look up.

#167 Posted by RogueShadow (9948 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke19: Yeah, I just started watching it... she's not that hot. The first actress was hot, this one, not so much.

#168 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: yeah. This new one has a funky mouth that i cant stop staring at.

#169 Posted by Jean199999 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

Bethany Snow though, I was so happy to see her.

#170 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are high. There's nothing wrong with this girl (except I don't like blonde but whatever!)

#171 Edited by danhimself (22282 posts) - - Show Bio

saw Brother Blood walk up to the Mayor and not knowing that it was Brother Blood at first all I could think was "Oh God now they've got the Scarecrow working with Ra's!!!"....so relieved that it was Brother Blood but that mask is horrible

#172 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: i agree it reminded me of Scarecrow too

i liked Bronze Tiger way more

#173 Edited by danhimself (22282 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: i agree it reminded me of Scarecrow too

i liked Bronze Tiger way more

I didn't mind him

also I think the new Sara would look a lot better if she smiled a little more or stopped looking like she's got a permanent duck face

#174 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: she could look like a horse for all i care, she's all ready way more interesting than Laurel.

#175 Posted by RogueShadow (9948 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: she could look like a horse for all i care, she's all ready way more interesting than Laurel.

Agreed.

#176 Posted by batd12345678 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

I still find Katie Cassidy the hottest female in arrow universe because well she looks like this ...

But I think the reason why I find her so hot is because I first saw her as this bad ass demon who kills demons in supernatural. While in arrow she is pretty much always the damsel in distress and never actually does anything useful to bring down the bad guy.

#177 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Awww the second season isn't airing here yet =(

Suppose i could watch it online, but meh..

#178 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

@aiden_cross: Its worth it if you can! Each episode has been better than the last!

#179 Edited by Raiiyn (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy, I can't even imagine where the next episode will lead to.

I can't wait to find out ^.^

This is like my top show right now and the only one I'll find a way to watch live every week.

#180 Edited by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: i'll give it a shot again! Though the thing that bugged me in the first was the obligatory love triangle >_>

#181 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

@aiden_cross: It's been much better this year. But we're only 4 episode in so, we'll see.

It is The CW so there might be one eventually, but otherwise the show has stepped it up in every category. Writing, acting ..etc. Cast chemistry is way better than it was too.

Lots of new characters too. Black Canary, Bronze Tiger, Brother Blood etc!

I think Richard Dragon is suppose to show up too. And The Flash obviously is getting a backdoor pilot for a spinoff

#182 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: true. It is the CW :P

But that's good to hear! Though i thought nothing was wrong with the writing in the first season! Good chemistry is always important. Richard Dragon is interesting though :)

#183 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else think that Black Canary was revived through a Lazarus Pit? I felt like that was hinted at.

#184 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirstlantern: Ooooh. Maybe. Good prediction.

I was more thinking along the lines of "she didn't die he just thought she did" or something. Like she was caught in an explosion and Ollie assumed she was dead/saw her trapped and she somehow lived or something lol

#185 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: that's also a good one. But it seems like they are tying into League of Assasins, I feel like that's what they should do.

#186 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirstlantern: Yeah, I didn't even think of it.

Would definitely be very cool, if they can make it somewhat believable.

Guess we'll find out.

#187 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else think that Black Canary was revived through a Lazarus Pit? I felt like that was hinted at.

um no. it was explained already in last nights episode in the flash back scenes.................

#188 Edited by TheFirstLantern (1481 posts) - - Show Bio
#189 Posted by Omnicrono (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the actress they picked to play Black Canary.

Not loving that she is Laurel's sister in the show, but worse things have happened. ;)

#190 Edited by RaggedScarecrow (787 posts) - - Show Bio

Promo for the next episode is up. It's called "League of Assassins." **SUPER-MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE PREVIOUS EPISODE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!**

#191 Posted by The Stegman (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me, or does Black Canary look like Black Cat with the wig and the cleavage?

#192 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me, or does Black Canary look like Black Cat with the wig and the cleavage?

Naw. I think it just looks like it in the black and white shot.

Besides....if you're going to look like someone...Felicia is someone you want to look like :D

Love the actress they picked to play Black Canary.

Not loving that she is Laurel's sister in the show, but worse things have happened. ;)

Sarah might eventually die at point and Laurel will take up her mantle.

Although I'd prefer it not too, as Sarah is 1000x more interesting.

#193 Edited by Black_Arrow (2489 posts) - - Show Bio

The next episode is going to be so intense i just cant wait. I bet that we are going to see what happen with Slade

#195 Posted by Sinisteri (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving the show!

Happy to see how various DC characters not readily associated with Green Arrow are so well written into the story.

A little thrown off by the name and situation with Laurel/Sarah as well. Thought the sister or Laurel would have been named Dinah.

I think the Lazarus Pit has been used.

Loving this show.

#196 Posted by comicbookfan93 (395 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe how good this show is and I agree that Sarah makes a better Canary even though it's obvious Laurel will one day take on the mantle

Also anyone notice how Sarah asks where Slade is but no mention Shado?

#198 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

week after week this show is so ridiculously good

I hope Canary comes back soon.

#199 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

week after week this show is so ridiculously good

I hope Canary comes back soon.

pfff its a given. i loved tonights episode and the chick they recast has a sexy voice

#200 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15144 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: Same dude. So much stuff going on.

And the best part is that the episode features very little of Laurel and Thea, hahahahah.

Deadshot coming back next week too!