Arrow Season 2 Discussion

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

YEAH MERLYN. Diggle vs mirakuru Isabel. Quentin vs mirakuru thug.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#852  Edited By SaintWildcard
Loading Video...

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Barrowman confirmed he is in the finale as well. He also confirmed that Merlyn knows about everything going on.... And he knows Slade is responsible for Moira's death.

Hopefully this means he goes after Slade.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Still feels like yesterday when I made this thread D:

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roy has his mask

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#856  Edited By SaintWildcard

I honestly think we'll see Ollie's bastard son either by in the next episode or next season. I doubt they'll leave that plot point dangling too long.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think we'll see Ollie's bastard son either by in the next episode or next season. I doubt they'll leave that plot point dangling too long.

We might see him, but I doubt the actual character is going to be a big deal.

I'm pretty sure Oliver as of right now is 28 or 29. He got shipwrecked when he was 23 / 24 iirc. His kid is like 6-8 at the most

It might be used for development for Oliver, but there's no way I see Conner being a character unless they do some kind of time-skip.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We might see him, but I doubt the actual character is going to be a big deal.

I'm pretty sure Oliver as of right now is 28 or 29. He got shipwrecked when he was 23 / 24 iirc. His kid is like 6-8 at the most

It might be used for development for Oliver, but there's no way I see Conner being a character unless they do some kind of time-skip.

And I'm cool with it either way. I think with Moira dead the chick will have no reason to fear coming back. But yeah, I kinda wanna see Oliver be a dad, seems like it could make for some fun moments and good amount of character development .

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehipkid: Eh lol. I don't wana see a kid running around though

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Well we know Merlyn didn't die, because he is seen in the next episodes trailer. But WTF Thea?

DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jokerpoker: I.K.R? Like why would Thea shoot merlyn if he's her only hope?

Mickey_Angelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I geeked out during the season finale preview. Ollie and his super-hero/assassin squad are gonna f*%k sh!t up!!

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- I understand why they had to inject Roy with the cure, but it still bugged me seeing as how they just sacrificed their only real threat to Slade's Mirakuru soldiers. We've seen him in the preview with a mask and bow, so I guess he's still going to fight, but how useful will he be? We all know he has pretty subpar combat skills and even less skill as an Archer so it'll be interesting to see what he does. The way his Story arc this season was playing out I was actually thinking that Ollie was going to train Roy to specifically fight Slade, seeing as how he's the only one who can really pose a threat to him.

- Malcolm Merlyn is pretty awesome. I didn't watch most of the first season so I was pretty unfamiliar with the character but after seeing this last episode I understand why he's the favorite villain of a lot of people. I really, reallyhope that Malcolm and Slade fight. Even if it's for 3 seconds, awesome enough for me.

- Amanda Waller's plan made little to no sense to me: Really? You're going to sacrifice a city of 500,000 just to kill 50 soldiers? Okay there, crazy lady. I have a strong feeling she's going to become a a major antagonist for season 3.

- So I saw Deadshot in the extended promo, anyone else catch that? Didn't one of the producers say that they still had one more appearance for the Suicide Squad planned this season? I hope they're used in some capacity, and I hope we get some new members on the roster aswell.

- Poor, poor Sebastien Blood. I wanted him to die, but I didn't think he was going to have a bit of a Redemption at the end which made me feel bad that he had to go. Maybe he'll come back as the Supernatural, comic book accurate Brother Blood and haunt Laurel's dreams or something. lol just spitballing.

- I have a feeling we'll be seeing Sara go next episode. Permanently. Maybe in a brutal battle with Ravager or just killed by Slade. They built on her so much this episode being a "Hero" which I felt was an effort in trying to strengthen the impact of her death. And I mean, Laurel's path has pretty much been set at this point for her to become the Black Canary so that means Sara has to go. I liked her character, but didn't care much for the actress. In fact, I don't really care for both of them, but I digress.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@cf12793 said:

- I understand why they had to inject Roy with the cure, but it still bugged me seeing as how they just sacrificed their only real threat to Slade's Mirakuru soldiers. We've seen him in the preview with a mask and bow, so I guess he's still going to fight, but how useful will he be? We all know he has pretty subpar combat skills and even less skill as an Archer so it'll be interesting to see what he does. The way his Story arc this season was playing out I was actually thinking that Ollie was going to train Roy to specifically fight Slade, seeing as how he's the only one who can really pose a threat to him.

- Malcolm Merlyn is pretty awesome. I didn't watch most of the first season so I was pretty unfamiliar with the character but after seeing this last episode I understand why he's the favorite villain of a lot of people. I really, reallyhope that Malcolm and Slade fight. Even if it's for 3 seconds, awesome enough for me.

- Amanda Waller's plan made little to no sense to me: Really? You're going to sacrifice a city of 500,000 just to kill 50 soldiers? Okay there, crazy lady. I have a strong feeling she's going to become a a major antagonist for season 3.

- So I saw Deadshot in the extended promo, anyone else catch that? Didn't one of the producers say that they still had one more appearance for the Suicide Squad planned this season? I hope they're used in some capacity, and I hope we get some new members on the roster aswell.

- Poor, poor Sebastien Blood. I wanted him to die, but I didn't think he was going to have a bit of a Redemption at the end which made me feel bad that he had to go. Maybe he'll come back as the Supernatural, comic book accurate Brother Blood and haunt Laurel's dreams or something. lol just spitballing.

- I have a feeling we'll be seeing Sara go next episode. Permanently. Maybe in a brutal battle with Ravager or just killed by Slade. They built on her so much this episode being a "Hero" which I felt was an effort in trying to strengthen the impact of her death. And I mean, Laurel's path has pretty much been set at this point for her to become the Black Canary so that means Sara has to go. I liked her character, but didn't care much for the actress. In fact, I don't really care for both of them, but I digress.

Yeah, I have a feeling that they're going down the same road that they did with Moira in redeeming the character before killing them off.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#867  Edited By ImmortalOne
No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#868  Edited By reaverlation
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#870  Edited By SaintWildcard
Anybody see this?
Anybody see this?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody see this?
Anybody see this?

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#872  Edited By WarDishy_

Hey guys, you've probably seen this trailer for the season finale already but there's an extra clip at the end that teases the Flash trailer too.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardishy: Nothing showed up in the spoiler. So I looked for it myself. I hope they show us something cool.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ATTENTION ARROW FANS:

It has been brought to me attention that an extra 75 seconds was added to tomorrow's episode of Arrow. It has been confirmed that this extra time is allotted to a trailer for the upcoming Flash TV Show, not a little clip at the end of an Arrow trailer, but a full out Flash Trailer.

My source is going to send me the link to his valuable source that told him this, shortly.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#875  Edited By WarDishy_

@thesexyloser: Damnit, sorry. It was on there when I posted it. Still getting the hang of all the posting functions.

DEMONATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#876  Edited By DEMONATOR

Super solider Serum is not Copy righted there's at lest 20 different title/companies that talks about it.