Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll arrow or the Batman (44 votes)

(green) arrow tv series 59%
the Batman cartoon series 41%

Which show do you prefer? Note: this is not the 90's Batman series with mark hamil this is the one the one after that

• 
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

If this were TAS then I'd go Batman all the way but I was never a huge fan of the series you mention here.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rogueshadow  Moderator

Arrow, definitely.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Arrow. ollie diggle and felicity are a great team

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anything but arrow

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nerdork

Batman....

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

People voted for The Batman. ... you have failed this city.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Given the choices, Arrow.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@nerdork said:

Batman....

Yes! at least someone likes THE Batman. I loved that show.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zijuun

The Batman was part of my childhood so... I'll go with The Batman given the choices.

Loading Video...

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman was pretty sweet, I think its very overlooked in terms of Cartoons, I enjoy that show a lot.

That said, it has nothing on Arrow.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow is a TV Show based on Nolan Batman and Smallville, mixing both styles for some bizarre reason.

So i vote with the one thta was honest, a vote for The Batman

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow is a TV Show based on Nolan Batman and Smallville, mixing both styles for some bizarre reason.

LOL, it does seem to just pick and choose ideas from Smallville and the Nolan films in every episode doesn't it. Maybe they should call the style "Nolanville"

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

LOL, it does seem to just pick and choose ideas from Smallville and the Nolan films in every episode doesn't it. Maybe they should call the style "Nolanville"

Confusing since its a town from Texas and sounds like a Pokemon Town!!!

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason I'm picking the awesome cartoon over a live-action TV show is because the TV show is cheesy as hell. But if you're a DC fanboy, I guess why not..

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By mikex20

I love Green Arrow, but his show is lacking. I just can't get into it.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun: They gave the Joker dreadlocks on that cartoon

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikex20 said:

Same. They do a very good job of embarassing Deathstroke.

XD, I remember.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun said:

@mikex20 said:

Same. They do a very good job of embarassing Deathstroke.

@joshmightbe said:

XD, I remember.

Deathstroke, Deadshot and Count Vertigo are pretty much useless now, they try to do the same with the Suicide Squad.

Also the show is lacking because they use soap opera teen drama elements as the main plot.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: Deathstroke hasn't even been brought into the main timeline yet and on the Island in the flashbacks he's probably the biggest badass there. The big guy that tortured Oliver early in season one turned out not to be Deathstroke and they explained them having the same mask by them being former partners. Season 2 cut way back on the teen drama. Laurel is pretty much the only character that hasn't gotten any better.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Arrow, no contest.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: Deathstroke hasn't even been brought into the main timeline yet and on the Island in the flashbacks he's probably the biggest badass there. The big guy that tortured Oliver early in season one turned out not to be Deathstroke and they explained them having the same mask by them being former partners. Season 2 cut way back on the teen drama. Laurel is pretty much the only character that hasn't gotten any better.

Sorry, they screw Wintergreen, Deadshot, Count Vertigo and now the Suicide Squad!!!

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot was a badass. He was stopped by Arrow at the beggining in order for him to get his new eye. The dude embarrassed an entire strikeforce and Arrows partner single-handed. There is also the fact that Arrow could have been partially enhanced.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: To be fair Wintergreen has spent most of his existence as a glorified Deathstroke accessory anyway. Deadshot wasn't screwed, he's one of the few villains to have escaped from Ollie, sure he lost an eye but that hasn't hurt his aim any. Count Vertigo has always been stupid, he has the same power as a carnival tilt-a-whirl.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: To be fair Wintergreen has spent most of his existence as a glorified Deathstroke accessory anyway. Deadshot wasn't screwed, he's one of the few villains to have escaped from Ollie, sure he lost an eye but that hasn't hurt his aim any. Count Vertigo has always been stupid, he has the same power as a carnival tilt-a-whirl.

Deadshot in Arrow is no remotly as interesting as he should be, Deadshot could face Batman one day, Green Arrow the next and then be the leader of the Suicide Squad the next day, his version of Deadshot is boring, it looks so great for the fact they didnt screw him like they did with Vertigo that was a terrible version of the Scarecrow.

Now the plan to use the Suicide Squad, saddly like everybody know, that means other hero villains to get Arrowisation, that as the matter of fact is worst that Smallvillesation.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: I never heard of one person even giving the faintest bit of a s**t about Count Vertigo until they changed him for Arrow then all the sudden fans just appear out of thin air to complain about it. As for Deadshot that is your opinion, they haven't actually given him enough screen time to even gauge his personality yet so far he's been a hired assassin and that's what he's always been. As for the Suicide Squad, it hasn't happened yet but I know that even if they do a great job a thousand people are going to constantly complain about it because people just like to bitch but here's the key. If you don't like it, don't watch it simple as that. Hate watching a show is just a sign of stupidity.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Count Vertigo was changed to fit the Scarecrow from Nolan, people complaint because they made him a lesse Cillian Murphy, not only that several of the aspects of the show is to fit Nolan version of Batman, many people complaint for the fact that it reduce the chances of many characters to be in the DC Cinematic Universe, screwing the Suicide Squad to make them Arrow villains is the best example of a tv show that is doing the exact same thing that Smallville did, it was ok when Smallville came out, but now it make no sense, since Flash is having his own tv show and its going to have crossover chapters with Arrow, they have to find ways that Arrow fits The Man of Steel world.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By joshmightbe

@deathpoolthet1000: So don't watch it. No one is putting a gun to your head to make you. It doesn't change any of the stories you read in the past and will have absolutely no effect on your life. If you don't watch then you don't have a reason to complain about it.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Not seen Arrow so I can't really vote. Is it worth watching?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: If you can make it through the first few episodes of season one it gets decent. Its not gonna be one of those legendary shows but its better than about 60% of the other crap on network TV.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:

@deathpoolthet1000: So don't watch it. No one is putting a gun to your head to make you. It doesn't change any of the stories you read in the past and will have absolutely no effect on your life. If you don't watch then you don't have a reason to complain about it.

Only that is going to affect the DC Cinematic Universe since they will change direction to make him part of the DC Cinematic Universe.

Since i want so see JL movies, Aquaman and the others, i have to let the Arrowisation screw things, worst if they give them more power as it looks its going to happen.

Also Arrow was design like Nolan movies, to be more grounded and reallistic, the main problem is that Nolan understand that if there wasnt a good way to use a character or just had no reason to be in there, it was better to make new character, thing that Arrow just simply didnt understand.

Then the DC Cinematic Universe came and they changed totally from direction, the main problem is that Arrow dont fit, like TDK Trilogy didnt fit.

Also, Tommy was Bruce Wayne Avatar, they over use Batman to sell this show.

I want a Green Arrow show based on Green Arrow.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Not seen Arrow so I can't really vote. Is it worth watching?

If you want to watch a show that is the unperfect mix of Smallville and Nolan Batman Trilogy.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: I don't see how they've really screwed anything up aside from some minor characters that no one gave a s**t in the first place. Deathstroke is still a badass killing machine, Deadshot is still a sniper with perfect aim. Who the hell have they screwed up beyond repair? In the 4 episodes Deadshot has been in he got maybe 15 minutes of screen time total and maybe 30 seconds of that was even speaking. They didn't make him uninteresting, sure they may have under developed him a bit but that can be easily fixed by simply giving him enough screen time to actually form a personality. Count Vertigo may be the only character they legitimately screwed up but as I pointed out before no one cared about him before that happened. I have been a comic fan my entire life and never heard more than a passing mention of Count Vertigo and that was generally saying how lame he was until he showed up on this show.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mrdecepticonleader: If you can make it through the first few episodes of season one it gets decent. Its not gonna be one of those legendary shows but its better than about 60% of the other crap on network TV.

Ha okay. I think I will give it a skip.

@mikex20 said:

@mrdecepticonleader: If the idea of an archer on Gossip Girl appeals to you, watch it.

Ha okay. Ha ha. Don't even know what Gossip Girl so I suppose it doesn't.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should've kept the story on the island.