#1 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3828 posts) - - Show Bio

A thread about America's favorite family...

:Peace

#2 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope the new Netflix season doesn't suck. It's been so long, it just might.

But that show is awesome and I still watch it all the time.

#3 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3828 posts) - - Show Bio

The new season is coming to Netflix on May 26!

#4 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought season three wrapped it up.

#5 Edited by Dabee (2392 posts) - - Show Bio

Season 4 SHOULD be just as good as the past three seasons, considering they have the ENTIRE old cast. Everyone's gonna be a bit older, though. Gotta get revenge on Anyong. (Or however you spell it.)

#6 Edited by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

Season 4 SHOULD be just as good as the past three seasons, considering they have the ENTIRE old cast. Everyone's gonna be a bit older, though. Gotta get revenge on Anyong. (Or however you spell it.)

Might just turn out as bad as the Seinfeld reunion.

I just hope the new Netflix season doesn't suck. It's been so long, it just might.

But that show is awesome and I still watch it all the time.

As long as we have our favorite analyst/therapist, or "analrapist" for short.

#7 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3828 posts) - - Show Bio

The last one had me rollin'. xD

#8 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3828 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Edited by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:
@samimista said:

Now I really can't wait.

I honestly don't really watch but my friend wanted me to post that. He's been suffering from a video glitch. =O It looks funny from what I've seen though. Especially the chicken dance!

#12 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3828 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the fourth season was a nice return to the series. A little slow at the first three episodes but by episode 4, it's momentum got better and I really started to love the series again. The cast was as awesome as always and the moments were just as fun too. Spoiler, there is a lot of cliffhangers at the end but hopefully it will be resolved in the next season(?) or the upcoming movie(?).

P.S. Major downside was the lack of Chicken Dance!!! Were they afraid it wouldn't be funny?!

:Peace

#13 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Highly disappointed. It doesnt really feel like the same show and the character wit from the previous seasons seems non-existent.

#14 Edited by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Highly disappointed. It doesnt really feel like the same show and the character wit from the previous seasons seems non-existent.

I expected it. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

#15 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Just started watching on Netflix.

I came for Michael Cera but I stayed for Malory Archer <3

#16 Posted by AjO16 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm on episode 10 right now, I'm not completely Disappointed, It wasn't as good as the first and the beginning of the second season.

Don't get me wrong its still a good series just, doesn't live up to my expectations.

I don't like The Flashbacks with George Sr. and Lucille. I feel like it's a bad excuse for a cameo.

#17 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen the newest season in its entirety already.

#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as it pains me to say it, I'm not really enjoying the latest season all that much.

Staff Online
#19 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3828 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully it'll get better. Hopefully

#20 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10830 posts) - - Show Bio