Arizona Congresswoman and Others killed at a Grocery Store ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
 Anybody seen the news on CNN... a Democratic Congresswoman Rep of Arizona as well as 12 others were Shot and some even killed by a Crazy Shooter ? What are your thoughts ? Could this be a situation of Poltics gone too far ???? Thoughts 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

I don't believe in politics.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By difficlus

Condolences for their families

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
well technically we do not know if the shooting was politically motivated... but who knows ?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said:
" Condolences for their families "
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By riri4life

Soo sad....and that is just HORRIBLE if it was politically motivated. smh

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.
queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By queenfrost_

Ouch, haven't heard about this but it sounds bad :(

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nova`Prime`

From everything I've read about it, the suspect wasn't politically motivated. Some of the people talked about him saying he was a loner and some even said it was obvious he had some kind of mental instability. But who's to say what is in a person's heart or head, we won't really know until he speaks and tells everyone why he did what he did. But you can bet the house on it that the media will spin it and make it out to be political regardless.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Nova`Prime` said:
"From everything I've read about it, the suspect wasn't politically motivated. Some of the people talked about him saying he was a loner and some even said it was obvious he had some kind of mental instability. But who's to say what is in a person's heart or head, we won't really know until he speaks and tells everyone why he did what he did. But you can bet the house on it that the media will spin it and make it out to be political regardless. "

None of that is true.  The guy had POLITICAL youtube videos about how it's pathetic that most americans haven't read the constitution, we don't go on the gold/silver system, etc etc.  This is a far-right nutjob taking things WAY too far.  It's a shame, because this congresswoman was a really nice person and she was just holding a meeting to talk to the people there.  When I left work last night,  police were searching for a second suspect in connection to the crime.  I don't know about since then, since I'll just get overwhelmed with news when I go into work later today, anyway.
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Daydream

My condolences to the victims' families. It's very fortunate that Giffords survived as the bullet went through her skull.