• 111 results
#1 Posted by pooty (11614 posts) - - Show Bio

Whether you are married or dating. If your significant other was fine with you two having other people in your sex lives, would you be cool with that?

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (14461 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how "open" she really is. Normally I'd be far to jealous and petty to let her out of my sight, but if we can get a threesome going it might be worth it.

#3 Posted by BumpyBoo (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

Not if I loved them.

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

Not if I loved them.

that would incline two now wouldn't that <.>

#5 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends I would so do 3 ways and 4 ways for one night stands.

If I was in love I probably wouldn't. But I might still be opened to it if my wife/GF at the time was interested in making sex time interesting.

#6 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

Not if I loved them.

So I'm guessing you and Raiiyn aren't going to like the idea I had for the donor thing?

#7 Posted by Anti_Reality (52 posts) - - Show Bio

If I loved them, no for sure. Though if I was dating them because I liked them and we have had sex before, and the "magic" was going away. I would be willing to try new things, as long as no other guys. I am very protective of my girlfriends. 

#8 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@Anti_Reality said:

If I loved them, no for sure. Though if I was dating them because I liked them and we have had sex before, and the "magic" was going away. I would be willing to try new things, as long as no other guys. I am very protective of my girlfriends.

So wait say you and your girlfriend had a 3 way you, her and another girl

Then next week she wanted to try with you and another guy, you would say no?

#9 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

**observing thread with dropping optimism...**

#10 Posted by Anti_Reality (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker: Yeah probably. The thing is I really don't like sharing my girl at all. There is only a small exception depending on the girl i'm sharing with. But a guy is too far. Plus, like I said if I LOVE her. NO SHARING!
#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20429 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really interesting - these comments.

#12 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@Anti_Reality said:

@slacker the hacker: Yeah probably. The thing is I really don't like sharing my girl at all. There is only a small exception depending on the girl i'm sharing with. But a guy is too far. Plus, like I said if I LOVE her. NO SHARING!

It's not really fair to her now is it? That you would get 2 girls at once, Yet you won't offer her the same.

#13 Posted by mikethekiller (8474 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#14 Posted by Anti_Reality (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker: But like I said if I love her I would never do it. And if she is okay with the three-some with two girls, I will tell her before it. "Don't expect this with two guys."
#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Hell no.
#16 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

Not if I loved them.

#17 Edited by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@Anti_Reality said:

@slacker the hacker: But like I said if I love her I would never do it. And if she is okay with the three-some with two girls, I will tell her before it. "Don't expect this with two guys."

I myself am quite open to the idea of 3 ways at least currently. I don't mind hopping in the sack with a girl and another guy if My lady gave me her and another girl before hand I play it fair. Though I would likely make a rule about no wang touching directed at the other guy. Besides I'd imagine 3 ways are a lot nicer then anything involving whips and leather.

#18 Posted by Anti_Reality (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker: Well I'll admit I have no bondage fetish, what so ever. 
#19 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@Anti_Reality said:

@slacker the hacker: Well I'll admit I have no bondage fetish, what so ever.

Me to I find it rather unsettling.

#20 Posted by Anti_Reality (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker: I like Nekos. 
#21 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

Not if I loved them.

This. Not only that, it'd feel wrong having two girlfriends, at least in my opinion. (Not like I could easily get two anyway).

#22 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever would be cool with that is really mentally sick...thats all i have to say.

#23 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@BumpyBoo said:

Not if I loved them.

#24 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was agreed upon? Hell ya

#25 Posted by AssertingValor (5412 posts) - - Show Bio

All been disscussed before.......

#26 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18627 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

Whoever would be cool with that is really mentally sick...thats all i have to say.

Mentally sick? Thats harsh.

#27 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

Jeez than I must be downright insane.

#28 Posted by The Stegman (25540 posts) - - Show Bio

Open relationships don't work, never have, never will.

#29 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Disagree. There are quite a few out there and they are very happy. They are older couples which is probably indicative of a very strong, loving relationship.

#30 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I'm looking at this from more of one night stand point of view.

#31 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#33 Posted by The Stegman (25540 posts) - - Show Bio
@lykopis:  

@The Stegman said:

Disagree. There are quite a few out there and they are very happy. They are older couples which is probably indicative of a very strong, loving relationship.

People are naturally selfish, they want their partners to be with them an only them, they may say that it's ''fine'' and they ''understand'' but deep down jealousy will always be there, they don't want to picture their significant others with another, Eventually, it will affect the relationship. 
#34 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

@IZZR said:

If youre cool with it then dont even be in a relationship with that person, a real man doesn't share.

#35 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@IZZR said:

If youre cool with it then dont even be in a relationship with that person, a real man doesn't share.

I'm thinking from a more one night stand perspective. I wouldn't do it if I was married or had girlfiend. But if I got stuck in situation were two sexy girls were up for some fun and I wasn't in any kind of relationship, who am I to say no?

I retract one thing I may consider it if Me and my serious relationship wanted some kind spice to the sex life. But we would both have to be completely comfortable with but I doubt I would be if the time ever came.

#36 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Not at all. If i'm in a relationship, it's without a doubt closed. Simply dating for the sake of doing it is not being in a relationship, there has to a chance of a future or else what's the point? And if she or I wanted to bring in someone else, girl or guy, I would seriously have to consider where we were headed, probably break it off right there. You remain committed to one person, that's it. It's okay to look, but anything more is wrong.

#37 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@IZZR said:

I'm thinking from a more one night stand perspective. I wouldn't do it if I was married or had girlfiend. But if I got stuck in situation were two sexy girls were up for some fun and I wasn't in any kind of relationship, who am I to say no?

I retract one thing I may consider it if Me and my serious relationship wanted some kind spice to the sex life. But we would both have to be completely comfortable with but I doubt I would be if the time ever came.

Dude i understand if youre not in a relationship but can you really sit there and tell me in order to make your girl feel more excited youd let her sleep with another dude??? makes little sense...i mean in that case you dont really have to be in a relationship with her to have her since she is way too loose not to sleep with you.

#38 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@lykopis:

@The Stegman said:

People are naturally selfish, they want their partners to be with them an only them, they may say that it's ''fine'' and they ''understand'' but deep down jealousy will always be there, they don't want to picture their significant others with another, Eventually, it will affect the relationship.

I could link you to stories that claim otherwise, but your deep down assertions kind of tell me that you wouldn't believe me. There are many, many couples who enjoy open relationships and are very happy and are deeply in love with each other. There needs to be an extraordinary amount of trust and communication involved, but its there. When you have two people who connect and develop a strong bond and yet would like to expand their sexual experiences that a monogamous relationship would circumvent, then an open relationship works for them. Their choice. Your opinion is your own, and yes, I would certainly agree there are couples who have their relationships ruined by attempting this - but they don't undermine those couples who have successful done so.

#39 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Really now? She's the loose one? Ugh.

#40 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@lykopis said:

I was simply referencing it from a male perspective but i do agree he is loose too if he believes thats normal.
#41 Edited by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@IZZR said:

@IZZR said:

Dude i understand if youre not in a relationship but can you really sit there and tell me in order to make your girl feel more excited youd let her sleep with another dude??? makes little sense...i mean in that case you dont really have to be in a relationship with her to have her since she is way too loose not to sleep with you.

You sure know how to drain the fun out of something that sounds awesome when you first think of it . But I would be more comfortable with 3 way than other stuff. Not saying I'm setting goals to have a 3 way but I like the sound of it better than whips and leather. As for being okay with my girl sleeping with another dude I probably would be a little uneasy for me (But I would be able to get involved to wouldn't I?) But I would be a lot more off put if I was in a 3 with my girl and another guy instead two girls. But you have almost swayed me not to want one at least in terms if I had a GF or wife.

Honestly though I'm still a teenager, I'm single and My hormones are out of wack. So I'm pretty much up for anything when it comes to beautiful women unless it involves me getting whipped.

So yeah 3 way with two sexy stranger girls is a yes

3 way with GF/wife and someone else (Is a no)

#42 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@lykopis said:

I was simply referencing it from a male perspective but i do agree he is loose too if he believes thats normal.

Fair enough. **tips hat**

#43 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

Threesome maybe?

#44 Posted by The3rdOption (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sort of in an open relationship with this girl right now and I'm not really enjoying it. I'd rather have some commitment and know that we're both serious about the relationship.

#45 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@The3rdOption said:

I'm sort of in an open relationship with this girl right now and I'm not really enjoying it. I'd rather have some commitment and know that we're both serious about the relationship.

If she's not the serious type you gotta drop her, been there done that you'll feel much better because i dont know about you but i felt like a freakin burden.
#46 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@lykopis said:

@IZZR said:

@lykopis said:

Fair enough. **tips hat**

*Takes hat off and runs with it*
#47 Posted by The3rdOption (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Yeah, she's really difficult about everything. Feels like I'm pulling teeth with her. I really like her, but getting pretty tired of her crap.

#48 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@The3rdOption said:

@IZZR: Yeah, she's really difficult about everything. Feels like I'm pulling teeth with her. I really like her, but getting pretty tired of her crap.

Sounds like she is spoilt..believe me you dont need that type of girl in your life becasue they get bored easily and all they do is complain about eveything all day. You shouldnt have to prove anything to her shes with you for a reason and if that reason is not really a good one then find someone who will be with you for the right reasons.
#49 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

no sloppy seconds for me

#50 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4786 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I enjoy the thrill of cheating.