Are You Mad About Something? Get It Off Your Chest !!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

We are all civilized, mature, level- headed people. And many of us have REAL problems and REAL concerns. Yet, there are some very small...very petty things that just drive us mad. This is the place to discuss those things. Give your best rant(clean version) about those little things that you just can't over look. And make it good... because it will be judged and rated. Before you post your rant, rate the rant above you. 1-10 with 10 being the best. Was it entertaining? Can you feel their pain? No big stuff like marriage or abortion. This thread is simply for stupid $hit that bothers you to no end. I'll start:

People who say they have seen Big Foot or Loch Ness Monster. Look, we have telescopes that can see other galaxies. Google maps can show you your house right now. but some how your drunk a$$ saw a 100ft ocean creature but everybody else missed it? We have high definition cameras....on our freaking phones, but all you can show is a blurry ink blot? Not one person has EVER GOTTEN A CLEAR PICTURE OF THIS BIG MONSTER, yet people always looking for it. We found Bin Laden in a cave 5,000 miles away but we can't find Big Foot? If Big Foot exist, don't you think we would find a imprint of.......I don't know...... MAYBE A BIG A$$ FOOT? My cousin Boom-Boom doing 3 yrs in prison because they find his size 7 shoe imprint at the seen of a crime. The next time someone says they saw Loch Ness or Big Foot, i'm gonna kick them in the face with my "big foot".

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By superstay

@pooty:

lol no sorry, I don't really ever get mad d^_-b d_1_b

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@pooty said:

People who say they have seen Big Foot or Loch Ness Monster. Look, we have telescopes that can see other galaxies. Google maps can show you your house right now. but some how your drunk a$$ saw a 100ft ocean creature but everybody else missed it? We have high definition cameras....on our freaking phones, but all you can show is a blurry ink blot? Not one person has EVER GOTTEN A CLEAR PICTURE OF THIS BIG MONSTER, yet people always looking for it. We found Bin Laden in a cave 5,000 miles away but we can't find Big Foot? If Big Foot exist, don't you think we would find a imprint of.......I don't know...... MAYBE A BIG A$$ FOOT? My cousin Boom-Boom doing 3 yrs in prison because they find his size 7 shoe imprint at the seen of a crime. The next time someone says they saw Loch Ness or Big Foot, i'm gonna kick them in the face with my "big foot".

Well the thing with satellites are, they usually take one single picture of whatever they are looking at. When you go on Google Earth you are seeing pictures a couple of years old. They aren't constantly taking pictures of everything. If they did, the survivors from Lost would have gotten off the island a lot sooner :P

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Inverno

I really resent ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com at this point. They became so arrogant and egotistic about their opinion as of late, thinking they are objective and anyone who disagrees with them is a mindless neanderthal who has no business having any kind of opinion, least of all one worth sharing with anybody. They are just a bunch of bunch of 20-somethings having fun, picking on the easy targets for laughs and not truly an attempt at academic criticism. They created a horrible trending in Internet reviewing; you have to create a jerkass persona to review things, exagerate their flaws for laughs and call it out on moral grounds and etc. What is really ironic is that they produce some cheap anniversaries with virtually zero budget, and they suck even harder than anything they will ever review. And when you try to criticize it they freak out because they can't stand critiscism toward their work and call their fans to rain ungodly fire upon thy heads.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ARMIV2

People who bring up touchy material just to get a rise out of folks. You're not looking for answers, because if you were you'd actually be looking, not posting something stupid and kickin' back while the rest of the world does it out over the internet. You're a jerk, guy who brings up touchy material to get a rise outta folks.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

Things that make me angry:

• People who tailgate me when i'm driving F you guys!
  • Getting stuck on a level in Angry Birds F you Birds!
  • People who continually asking something when they know what the answer is!
  • Those jeans with holes in.
  • People who are on the phone while driving F you guys!
  • People who mess with their mobile phones while talking to me!
  • Jehovah's witnesses coming back to my house even though they now know my stance on them (explicitly)
  • As the OP said people who can't take a clear picture of Bigfoot

I think thats it.

• Oh and Rob Liefeld
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MonsterStomp

This one guy continually starting fights with me, even though I smacked him to the ground twice already. So much hassel. Trying to avoid him is hard when his prime goal is looking out for me in public.

artgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By artgamer

@superstay said:

@pooty:

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By theTimeStreamer

what im mad about? when you take the time to find the perfect place for a good shot and the person just doesnt kick with just the first one. some people. i have scheduel.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@superstay said:

@pooty:

Your just easy going.(which isn't a bad thing)

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GodOfMischief

Loads of things annoy me:

People from the pub across the road stealing our parking spaces despite the fact they have a massive car park.

When people keep ringing my house for the most pointless reasons.

People who can't drive. For example, those who have no idea how to indicate, is it really that hard?

When people on Facebook have over 500 friends, when I know for a fact they have no idea who half of them are.

O and I really despise The Big Bang Theory.

There's a lot of stuff that annoys me but I can't be bothered to write it all down haha.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KnightRise

@TheAcidSkull said:

Hippocrates

Damn him and his founding of Western medicine!

Damn him to Tartarus!

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator