Edited 1 year, 2 months ago
#1 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't complain. They add another woman to the team, Quicksilver's super-speed would be awesome to see on the silver screen, and they are classic members of the Avengers. As long as they aren't creepy incestuous siblings like the Ultimate route, I can live with it. Though my first choice is still Ms. Marvel and Black Panther.

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

They won't be Mutants, they won't be the the son and daughter of Magneto and they won't even be called Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch. So no I'm not.

#3 Posted by Dernman (14910 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is my third option? >:(

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6236 posts) - - Show Bio

If there aren't other villains, that makes me think they won't switch sides and join the team, which would be a bad thing, as I like them as Avengers.

I'm not bothered about them not being referred to as Mutants, or no references to Magneto, but has it actually been confirmed that they won't be using their correct names? That would bother me.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6236 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6236 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Wow. That would be really annoying if that happens. Hopefully it is just a rumour.

What would they even be called? I can't imagine them just being called Wanda and Pietro in their costumes.

That is, if they're actually allowed to use the right costumes...

#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12675 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have picked from their plethora of other Avengers characters

Wasp, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Vision, She Hulk, Wonder Man etc.