#1 Edited by Deadite (25091 posts) - - Show Bio

1) What is your hobby?

2 ) Are you a morning person or a night person?

3) Rate from 1 to 10, how strong are you, physically?

4) The fictional element: magic, in what fictional interpretation do you prefer? Inspiring/Realism/Fairytal-ish/Abstractly coded

5) In the past 24 hours, had the thought of committing suicide crossed your mind? (Yes/No)

6) Choose the level you're in, with eating cheese: allergic/hostile/disinterested/casual/favorite/master level/purist

7) In the past 24 hours, have you intentionally spaced out, went blank in your mind. (Yes/No)

8)  Rate from 1 to 10, based on your background, personality, how you operates, how special would you consider yourself?

9) Do you believe there's such thing as perfect? (Yes/No) Is your life moving towards it? (Yes/No)

10)Rate from 1 to 10 how much are you in control of your life, currently?
#2 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19231 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Action Figures/Fiction (In a nutshell)

2) More of a night person

3) 8 or 9

4) Realism

5) Nope

6) Casual,not my favourite food,I like it on pizzas,that kind of thing. Dont eat it in sandwiches though.

7) If you mean day dreaming or been in deep thought then yes,I do this every day.

8) Overall I'm not sure.I might come back to this one.

9) No no such thing as perfect,for me personally I think so,yes.

10) Currently an 8 or 9 have various options to consider

#3 Posted by Deadite (25091 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually the spaced out I meant is more like being numb. Like in the morning, a person sometimes would wake up and just sit on the side of the bed, stalling, completely blank commentary in his head. But instead, doing this at work, or other activities.

Hope you'll come back and finish number 8, would love to capture that answer from you (:

#4 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19231 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadite said:

Actually the spaced out I meant is more like being numb. Like in the morning, a person sometimes would wake up and just sit on the side of the bed, stalling, completely blank commentary in his head. But instead, doing this at work, or other activities.

Hope you'll come back and finish number 8, would love to capture that answer from you (:

No I haven't done that,certainly not in the last 24 hours.

I'm not really sure how to answer number 8.

#5 Posted by Deadite (25091 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Deadite said:

I'll probably bring up that question again but make it more shaded (a multiple choice).

#6 Posted by utotheg38 (19295 posts) - - Show Bio

Females lol

#7 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19231 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadite said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@Deadite said:

I'll probably bring up that question again but make it more shaded (a multiple choice).

Okay

Like these thread they are fun.

#8 Edited by lykopis (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

1) What is your hobby?

Gnawing on babies chubwubs

Other: afternoon

3) Rate from 1 to 10, how strong are you, physically

4) The fictional element: magic, in what fictional interpretation do you prefer? Inspiring/Realism/Fairytal-ish/Abstractly coded

Magic is real in an abstractly coded realistic inspiring fairytale...ish way.

5) In the past 24 hours, had the thought of committing suicide crossed your mind? (Yes/No)

In Hell. Only have Internet Explorer down here....THE HORROR.........

6) Choose the level you're in, with eating cheese: allergic/hostile/disinterested/casual/favorite/master level/purist

Casually hostile in an allergic but somewhat disinterested master level.

7) In the past 24 hours, have you intentionally spaced out, went blank in your mind. (Yes/No)

8) Rate from 1 to 10, based on your background, personality, how you operates, how special would you consider yourself?

9) Do you believe there's such thing as perfect? (Yes/No) Is your life moving towards it? (Yes/No)

Yes, of course! Myself. My life (when I was alive) revolved around me so close enough.

10) Rate from 1 to 10 how much are you in control of your life, currently?

Uhm, 0? -- I'm dead. X_X

#9 Posted by ssejllenrad (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

1) What is your hobby? -Drawing, trolling, playing games

2 ) Are you a morning person or a night person? -Depends. Weekdays-morning, Weekends-night

3) Rate from 1 to 10, how strong are you, physically? -7 (I'm among the "powerhouses" within my group of friends)

4) The fictional element: magic, in what fictional interpretation do you prefer? Inspiring/Realism/Fairytal-ish/Abstractly coded

6) Choose the level you're in, with eating cheese: allergic/hostile/disinterested/casual/favorite/master level/purist -Casual

8) Rate from 1 to 10, based on your background, personality, how you operates, how special would you consider yourself?6

9) Do you believe there's such thing as perfect? (Yes/No) Is your life moving towards it? (Yes/No) - No but my life is pretty good.

10)Rate from 1 to 10 how much are you in control of your life, currently?7

#10 Posted by krilling (2497 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Reading.

2 ) Night.

3) 8 I guess.

4) Realism.

5) No.

6) Casual.

7) Yes.

8) No rate could define my specialness..

9) No.

10) 8

#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147292 posts) - - Show Bio

1) What is your hobby?

Morning mostly but can operate pretty well at night too.

No idea. 5 or 6 I guess.

All of them actually. Each has its own merits.

No

Casual

No

8) Rate from 1 to 10, based on your background, personality, how you operates, how special would you consider yourself?

No and no

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadite said:

1) What is your hobby?

This is a nice one.

1. I don't have a hobby. I have multiple :)

2. Night person.

3. 6/7 out of ten. Honestly, I'm more or less built for speed, and I'm quite slender. But my strength isn't too lacking.

4. Actually, I have kind of liked all of them. If I had to choose, Abstractly coded.

5. Not at all.

6. Casual. Not too much a fan of cheese, and definitely not a fan of Mozerella Cheese or whatever it is called.

7. I do this almost all the time.

8. This varies, ranging from 7 to 10. Being more modest, I'd say 8.

9. No, I don't believe in Utopias. So no for both.

10. 7 or 8 out of ten.

#13 Posted by Deadite (25091 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks (: You can list your main, most important hobby if you like. I think question 8 is going to appear again on my next Questionnaire, in a different format.

What are chubwubs?

I really like your answer on question 10. It's spooky.

#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Comic books, books and video games. I can't decide which one is my primary hobby.

2) Night. Not because I'm socializing but because I sit up most of the night on my computer.

3) 2, I recently got beaten in an arm wrestle by a 7 year old girl.

4) I like most forms of magic in fiction but The Inheritance Cycle has the best IMO.

5) No

6) Somewhere between casual and favourite. I only like Wendsleydale and Cheddar but I love those and could eat a large slab of either for breakfast, lunch and dinner

7) Yes

8) 7, because I'm not normal :)

9) No and No

10) 5

#15 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadite said:

1) What is your hobby?

4) The fictional element: magic, in what fictional interpretation do you prefer? Inspiring/Realism/Fairytal-ish/Abstractly coded

8)  Rate from 1 to 10, based on your background, personality, how you operates, how special would you consider yourself?

1) Mountain biking, swimming, basketball, MMA, running, lifting, etc., training mostly. Spending time with the gf (going out, taking pictures, talking, lot of other stuff), friends (trying to make music lol, going out, just like to chill), dog, phone, computer time.
2) I get more stuff done during the morning/afternoon, but I relax more at night. I wouldn't describe myself with a preference of either honestly.
3) 8?
4) I guess abstractly coded 
5) Nah
6) Hostile, I don't eat dairy products
7) Nope
8) 10, I'm a pretty big deal ;)
9) Depends on what we're talking about. It's moving towards a very positive direction, but I don't know if I'd necessarily say perfect.
10) Between 9 and 10 somewhere.