• 81 results
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

All I ask is that you answer each question HONESTLY and TRUTHFULLY. These are not trick questions. No consequences will occur except the ones stated.

1) You are in the airport bathroom and Bill Gates walk in. He walks out before you and $10,000 falls out his pocket. No one sees. No cameras. You know he will just say "thank you very much" and walk away if you return it. Do you return the money?

2) Right before the Presidential Election, you secretly record Barack Obama saying "he really doesn't approve of gay marriage and he only said it to get votes. Do you blackmail him for $5,000,000 knowing you will succeed and he will win because of a lie? Or do you tell the media for free knowing it will cause him to lose the election?

3) Your significant other, wants to have a 3-some with another beautiful woman. Do you agree to it?

4) Your best friend confides in you that 5yrs ago he got drunk and killed a man while driving. Your friend has been sober ever since and is raising his two young daughters on his own. Do you tell the police?

5) You are in a Best Buy and all the security cameras go out. People start looting and stealing. No security. No cameras. Do you steal anything?

6) A millionaire offers you $1,000,000 to have wild sex with your girl for one night. She says it' up to you. Do you take the money?

7) You find out your single mother is dating your best friend. They seem to really care about each other. But they say they will stop if you ask them too. Do you ask them to stop dating?

8) Your significant other wants to have a 3-some with another handsome man. Do you agree to it?

9) Somehow your vote will determine who is the next President of the United States. If you don't vote you will be executed immediately. You can only choose Obama or Mitney. Who do you pick?

10) Did you change your answer to number 3 after you read question number 8? lol

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

1.) No.

2.) Tell the media for free. Not because i'm a good person, but because I hate politicians.

3.) Yes.

4.) No.

5.) Yes.

6.) Yes.

7.) Yes.

8.) Yes.

9.) Mitney.

10.) No.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

@pooty said:

1) You are in the airport bathroom and Bill Gates walk in. He walks out before you and $10,000 falls out his pocket. No one sees. No cameras. You know he will just say "thank you very much" and walk away if you return it. Do you return the money?

2) Right before the Presidential Election, you secretly record Barack Obama saying "he really doesn't approve of gay marriage and he only said it to get votes. Do you blackmail him for $5,000,000 knowing you will succeed and he will win because of a lie? Or do you tell the media for free knowing it will cause him to lose the election?

3) Your significant other, wants to have a 3-some with another beautiful woman. Do you agree to it?

4) Your best friend confides in you that 5yrs ago he got drunk and killed a man while driving. Your friend has been sober ever since and is raising his two young daughters on his own. Do you tell the police?

5) You are in a Best Buy and all the power goes out. People start looting and stealing. No security. No cameras. Do you steal anything?

6) A millionaire offers you $1,000,000 to have wild sex with your girl for one night. She says it' up to you. Do you take the money?

7) You find out your mother is dating your best friend. They seem to really care about each other. But they say they will stop if you ask them too. Do you ask them to stop dating?

8) Your significant other wants to have a 3-some with another handsome man. Do you agree to it?

9) Somehow your vote will determine who is the next President of the United States. If you don't vote you will be executed immediately. You can only choose Obama or Mitney. Who do you pick?

10) Did you change your answer to number 3 after you read question number 8? lol

1. Hell no. I think one of the richest men on Earth can survive without 10 Gs.
  2. Blackmail, so long as I don't get assassinated or something.
  3. Yes. Sex is awesome. How is this even a question of being a bad person?
  4. Not unless they ask me. Friendship < Not being charged with obstruction of justice.
  5. It'd be hard to see what with the INSANE MOB AND TOTAL BLACKNESS.
  6. Yes.
  7. If I find it disgusting, yes.
  8. Sure.
  9. Obama.
  10. No.
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By _Zombie_

@pooty said:

All I ask is that you answer each question HONESTLY and TRUTHFULLY. These are not trick questions. No consequences will occur except the ones stated.

5) You are in a Best Buy and all the power goes out. People start looting and stealing. No security. No cameras. Do you steal anything?

7) You find out your mother is dating your best friend. They seem to really care about each other. But they say they will stop if you ask them too. Do you ask them to stop dating?

1. I doubt the guy needs 10K, so no. I wouldn't.
  2. I'd like to stay as far away from politics as possible. I don't care how much money it brings me.
  3. Don't see how this is a morality question. Yeah, I guess.
  4. If he's guilty enough, he can go confess himself.
  5. I'd be pre-occupied getting the hell out of there.
  6. No.
  7. Considering she's married to my dad? Yeah, I'd say something.
  8. See the answer for the previous threesome question.
  9. Obama. Romney's a hypocritical jackass.
  10. No. Why the hell would I change it?
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5  Edited By Xanni15

1) Absolutely. I actually like working for my money and wouldn't want to take what someone else had earned. And yeah, he won't miss it but think how you would feel even if it would be chump change.

2) I wouldn't do either of those. It's not my place to rat out Obama, blackmail is beneath me, and I despise the media.

3) Nope, and I don't care if she says I could chose. I am a one woman man, looking is free but anything past that and it's disrespectful.

4) I wouldn't, but I'd try to convince him to turn himself in. If he does I'd take care of his daughters. No sense living a lie.

5) Hell no, I'm trying to get out of there as fast as possible. I'm no thief.

6) Not a chance, and I would probably dump her for saying Yes.

7) Of course not, it's their lives and happiness. It really doesn't affect me.

8) No, and if she suggests it I'm moving on.

9) Obama, I'm voting for him anyway and my vote IS going to determine who the next president is.

10) Nope.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mikethekiller

@pooty said:

1. No because $10,000 would a be life changing amount money for me.
  2. I wouldn't do either of those things
  3. I currently don't have a significant other, but maybe.
  4. No
  5. I'd just leave
  6. I don't have a girlfriend right now so I can't really answer this question
  7. I'd ask them to stop since that would mean she's cheating on my father.
  8. No... I'm not getting naked around another dude especially one I don't know.
  9. Obama and how does this determine if I'm a good person or not?
  10. No

You know what makes a "good" person is pretty subjective right and a majority of these answers don't really prove anything.

And lol at Bill Gates just walking around with 10,000 dollars in his pocket.

notoverrated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By notoverrated

no to all of them.

Hostile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Hostile

@pooty said:

1) You are in the airport bathroom and Bill Gates walk in. He walks out before you and $10,000 falls out his pocket. No one sees. No cameras. You know he will just say "thank you very much" and walk away if you return it. Do you return the money? Nope. But there's no way I would know there isn't someone or something watching so there's a good chance I would give it back. Too scurred to keep it.

2) Right before the Presidential Election, you secretly record Barack Obama saying "he really doesn't approve of gay marriage and he only said it to get votes. Do you blackmail him for $5,000,000 knowing you will succeed and he will win because of a lie? Or do you tell the media for free knowing it will cause him to lose the election? Sure, why not. Romney would still end up being a bigger liar anyways and I still agree with Obama on more points so having him lose would suck. I'm doing it for him!

3) Your significant other, wants to have a 3-some with another beautiful woman. Do you agree to it? If that is what she wants. Honestly when you said "another beautiful woman" I was happy right there.

4) Your best friend confides in you that 5yrs ago he got drunk and killed a man while driving. Your friend has been sober ever since and is raising his two young daughters on his own. Do you tell the police? I don't know. I'm leaning towards no and hypothetically hoping the guy he killed wasn't a good man.

5) You are in a Best Buy and all the power goes out. People start looting and stealing. No security. No cameras. Do you steal anything? Nothing huge but maybe something that can't be traced to me and something I can get the hell out of there with quickly.

6) A millionaire offers you $1,000,000 to have wild sex with your girl for one night. She says it' up to you. Do you take the money? No. Wouldn't want my girl tempted first of all and even if she was just doing it for money and she loved me I wouldn't want her to.

7) You find out your mother is dating your best friend. They seem to really care about each other. But they say they will stop if you ask them too. Do you ask them to stop dating? Yes. Personal note: my mom seems to be going out with a family friend (hers and my dad's) that I've known since I was a kid. I don't want to ever see them talking about their relationship. Maybe if I lived far away and never saw them.

8) Your significant other wants to have a 3-some with another handsome man. Do you agree to it? Nah. I would suspect problems in our relationship if she asked though.

9) Somehow your vote will determine who is the next President of the United States. If you don't vote you will be executed immediately. You can only choose Obama or Mitney. Who do you pick? I'm just not going to answer this because it looks like some chain-letter s***.

10) Did you change your answer to number 3 after you read question number 8? lol Nope.

No way the questions where you say it's impossible to be caught could truly work out that way though so really I probably wouldn't do any/most of them.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ssejllenrad

1) I'll return half and keep the other half.

2) I'll tell the media. Not because of noble reasons. I just want to see politicians fall.

3) Yes!!!

4) Naaaah... Bro code...

5) Nope. I'm too afraid to get caught.

6) Nu-uh! I'll do it if he allows me to kick him the nuts before they do it, though.

7) Yes. But my mom ain't single so I can't really know how that feels.

8) Hell no!

9) Obama

10) No... My girlfriend is much more androgenous than me. So no guilt there.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty

@NlGHTCRAWLER: @InnerVenom123: @ZombieBigfoot: You guys are different from men i run into in real life. Alot of guys say "i will have sex with a women but she can't have a man". I see you guys are cool with both. awesome

@Xanni15: @mikethekiller: so you would take from Bill Gates but wont take anything from Best Buy? Whatever you take is chump change to them also.

a majority of these answers don't really prove anything.

just wanted peoples thoughts. and a catchy title helps.

@Xanni15: many men don't up hold that "one woman man" saying. congrats

@Hostile: No way the questions where you say it's impossible to be caught could truly work out that way though

Many people obey the law for fear of being caught even myself. I want to take the fear out of the equation and see how people are at their core. If they really have morals or are only scared of being caught.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HBKTimHBK

1. I highly, highly doubt he'd say that...I'd like to say I'd give it to him, but I have no idea.

2. Do neither, it's none of my business, and even before he announced his support for gay marriage, he wasn't trying to stop it.

3. Yes

4. No

5. No

6. Yes

7. Yes, my friends are my age, and I am 15.

8. No

9. Barack Obama, I'd do it if I had the chance without being threatened of execution..

10. No

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mikethekiller

@pooty said:

@Xanni15: @mikethekiller: so you would take from Bill Gates but wont take anything from Best Buy? Whatever you take is chump change to them also.

a majority of these answers don't really prove anything.

just wanted peoples thoughts. and a catchy title helps.

Again $10,000 would be life changing for me and there's nothing in best buy that has that type of appeal. If bill gates some how dropped that much money in reality I'd probably return it cause he'd probably give something of value for being an honest person.

Hostile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Hostile

@pooty said:

@Hostile: No way the questions where you say it's impossible to be caught could truly work out that way though

Many people obey the law for fear of being caught even myself. I want to take the fear out of the equation and see how people are at their core. If they really have morals or are only scared of being caught.

Why are you trying to figure out someone's morals on such minor things in the grand scheme of things? It's also one thing to say you'll do something and another to do what you said you would do. I really have no idea what I would really do for most of those questions.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deadite

1) You are in the airport bathroom and Bill Gates walk in. He walks out before you and $10,000 falls out his pocket. No one sees. No cameras. You know he will just say "thank you very much" and walk away if you return it. Do you return the money? No.

2) Right before the Presidential Election, you secretly record Barack Obama saying "he really doesn't approve of gay marriage and he only said it to get votes. Tell the media.

3) Your significant other, wants to have a 3-some with another beautiful woman. Do you agree to it? No.

4) Your best friend confides in you that 5yrs ago he got drunk and killed a man while driving. Your friend has been sober ever since and is raising his two young daughters on his own. Do you tell the police? No.

5) People start looting and stealing. No security. No cameras. Do you steal anything? Probably. If you read Stephen King's Under the Dome, you'll get a vague concept of how this could turn out.

6) A millionaire offers you $1,000,000 to have wild sex with your girl for one night. She says it' up to you. Do you take the money? Yes.

7) You find out your single mother is dating your best friend. They seem to really care about each other. But they say they will stop if you ask them too. Do you ask them to stop dating? No, but he's nolonger my best friend.

8) Your significant other wants to have a 3-some with another handsome man. Do you agree to it? No.

10) Did you change your answer to number 3 after you read question number 8? No.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By joshmightbe

1. Keep the money and consider it payback for all those pointless windows updates that eat up my memory

2.Take the money cause even if he doesn't really care about gay marriage he will keep pretending he does long enough to get legalized anyway.

3. Hell yes

4. Well that's touchy if he killed some innocent person then I'd be conflicted cause I wouldn't want his kids to lose their parent but if it was like a pedophile or something then screw them.

5. depends on my mood

6. No, I already got the 5 mil from Obama

7. My best friend is my cousin so I'd be firmly against it cause ick

8. fair is fair as long as the dude obeys the no dick touching rule

9. Obama

10. No

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By britsera

Kinda fun... I'm a HT girl, so I just answered the equivalents.

1. I'd like to take it, but realistically Yes... 10000 is too much to take. I'd feel guilty.

2. Nah. That's the political game, and I'm pragmatic. Also, Blackmailing the President = instant jail

3. ...

4. Nope. No proof (one way or the other besides a drunken memory) so no action.

5. No... I'd get caught and be scared of all the crazy people.

6. Erm, why not? If he (my boyfriend) was okay with it and not going to get hurt... I wouldn't force him to do something like that.

7. Yes. My best friend is not gonna be my dad, lol.

8. ...

9. Obama, but I'm from Canada. Romney is meh to me, and Obama seems like a reasonable fellow (plus I want to see what he can really do)

10. Nope. If I HAD a sig other I might be able to answer it (now accepting applications :) )

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By sexy_merc
1) I'd just leave the money there.
2) I wouldn't say anything, not really my business (I'm Canadian too). A lot of those guys lie anyway.
3) I've had my fair share of situations like this in the past before, but with my current girlfriend? No way, I'm far too selfish when it comes to her. She's straight anyway, and was never into that. Well, I won't say anything more about my sex life here. ; )
4) Heck no.
5) Nope, and I was in a similar situation to this before, but just not in Best Buy.
6) Heck no, and she wouldn't say that.
7) Yes, but none of my best friends or mother would ever do that. 
8) You should know the answer by now, and I'm straight, so yeah. 
9) Obama, I guess.
10) Nope.
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Yes.
  2. No.
  3. No.
  4. No.
  5. No.
  6. No.
  7. No.
  8. No.
  9. Death.
  10. No.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By PikminMania

@pooty said:

5) You are in a Best Buy and all the security cameras go out. People start looting and stealing. No security. No cameras. Do you steal anything?

7) You find out your single mother is dating your best friend. They seem to really care about each other. But they say they will stop if you ask them too. Do you ask them to stop dating?

1. Hellz no.
  2. I'd take the money, but probably as for less. This would really benefit him if anything since other politicians caught lying have been hated and will never recover from that. *cough*Richard Nixon*cough*
  3. Obviously I'd do it. It was her idea anyway.
  4. Hell no. He's a man with two children with no proof anyway. I wouldn't screw him over like that
  5. Like a previous user said, nothing huge that could be traced back to me. Maybe like a game or two. I'd much rather enjoy trying to stop all the crazy people looting.
  6. Yes, then most likely break up with her.
  7. No
  8. It would take way too long to say what my conditions would have to be so I'll just say no.
  9. Obama
  10. No
superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By superstay

1) Give it back

2) Delete the Recording

3) Dude this is a hard one

4) Don't Tell

5) No

6) IDK this is a hard one too

7) Lucky I have no friends

8) NO

9) Obama

10) No, why would I

dô¿õb

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Loki9876

@pooty said:

10) Did you change your answer to number 3 after you read question number 8? lo

1 no

2 no

3 i think it would be akward so no and I don't have a significant other

4 no but I would tell him to do something about it himself

5 no or maybe (i mean no) I would probably be far too scared.

6 hell no

7yes

8 nope

9 Obama

10 no

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

@pooty said:

Okay....

1. I'm honest. I give what is others', so even if it was 5 cents, I would give them that.

2. None of them. I don't live in America, I don't get tangled with media, I won't whomp Obama with blackmails, which are beyond me. Blackmails are despicable.

3. Nope.

4. I might as well tell him to do it. I'd like to help a friend, but I don't want more accidents.

5. Not a chance. I'm out of there. Stealing is not for me.

6. NO. Just NO. Money is not even remotely worth anything like that.

7. I couldn't care less, unless it truly have negative effects.

8. Probably no.

9. Obama.

10. No.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

@pooty said:

1) Yes.

2) Neither. I would delete the recording.

3) No. I'm too selfish for a threesome.

4) No. He's my friend for a reason.

5) I'm not exactly sure what I'd do in that situation. People tend to follow the rules because they don't want to get caught. Things change when no one is looking.

6) No.

7) Yes.

8) Hell no.

9) Obama.

10) No.

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mr_Winchester
@pooty said:

1) Return the money 
2) Tell the media 
3) Wont agree to it. 
4) Wont tell the police 
5) Wont steal. 
6) No sir. 
7) Yes. 
8) No sir. 
9) I wont vote. 
10) No sir.
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By jhazzroucher

1. Yes I will return the money. : )

2. Why would I secretly record Barack Obama? and would Obama really say that? But anyways, if it got recorded and i'm a reporter, then I will tell the media. I don't blackmail. but if he knew i recorded his statement and wants to make a deal with me by giving me 5 million dollars, the i'll take it. so yes.

3. Hmmm... Perhaps yes

4. No.

5. No.

6. Is the millionaire gonna watch us? but i think i'd still say yes.

7. No

8. Hmmm, since i said yes for number 3, then yes to make it fair.

9. I just want a new President and I haven't really heard much of Obama making a difference over other previous presidents, so my vote goes to Mitney.

10. no

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pooty

@joshmightbe: I like your answers for 1,3,8.... The no d!ck touching rule. lol

@britsera: good for you on answer #1. most people rationlize that Gates wouldn't need it so they would take it. What is a "HT" girl?

@Sexy Merc: Sounds like someone found that special girl. Make it work, man.

@sesquipedalophobe: you are a straight shooter. cool

@PikminMania: i was with you until answer #6. Why do you break up with her when it was your decision?

@superstay: Dude this is a hard one. That's what she said!!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pooty

@Static Shock: do you delete the recording because you just don't want to be involved or because you still feel Obama is a better choice?

@jhazzroucher: Read #6 again and read your answer.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
the questions would not prove you are a good person... because you could lie on them just to seem like a good person... 
lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lykopis

@pooty said:

I not only do NOT return the money, I would run after him, tackle the guy and frisk him to see if he's got more. I mean, if he carries that much cash on him and doesn't notice, can you imagine what else the guy has?

What I would do is show it to Mitney and get as much cash as I could get for it. He would pay a helluvalot more than any blackmailing of Obama or media outlet.

Just a matter of telling him the date, time and place. And if he had a preference in hair colour and body type, I would cater to it -- definitely.

I would drop the girls off at the nearest children's centre/orphanage/foster home to avoid them seeing their only parent get taken down by the SWAT team on the way to their place. I'm considerate that way.

I would break into the largest van in the parking lot - smash it through the front entrance and just toss every thing I could get my hands on into it.

I would have already had sex with the millionaire. You're welcome, honey. If gender reversed, would provide the head bag and booze if said millionairess was horrific looking. Because of my love for my guy, you see.

Way to go, MA!

How could I ever expect my guy to put up with that? I'd let him watch.

Mitney because he looks like a straight-up, non-compromising fellow.

Nope.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@pooty said:

1) Nope he wont miss it.

2) Tell the media.

3) Hell yeah!

4) Um ..no

5) Nope

6) Yeah if I can have wild sex with his girlfriend and get the money too of course

7) Yes

8) Sure as long as I dont have to do anything sexual with the man.

9) ...Obama I suppose though I dont live in the US so it wouldn't really affect me,though a piece of shit is suited to be president more than Mitt.What a name Mitt..? ...

10) Nope

These questions dont determine weather one is a good PERSON.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Xanni15

@pooty:

I wouldn't take money from Bill Gates.

One woman is enough, they're too crazy as it is. lol

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pooty

@mrdecepticonleader: These questions dont determine weather one is a good PERSON.

no questions can prove if a person is "Good" just a catchy title.

@Xanni15: One woman is enough, they're too crazy as it is. lol

exactly. like when i see a polygamist, i feel so sorry for him.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JonSmith

1) Nope. I need that money a helluva lot more than he does.

2) I get rid of it for nothing. I'd be worried he'd have me killed down the line. I'm paranoid like that.

3) Sure, why not.

4) No.

5) No.

6) Depends on the millionaire and the girlfriend. If it's a relatively nice dude, and my girlfriend's okay with it, then sure. Any doubt or hesitation on my part and it's not going down. And I'd bug the room before hand so if anything goes wrong, like the millionaire is abusing her, I can get in there and stop it.

7) Don't care.

8) If she wants to sleep with him, sure, she can. No problem. I'm staying out of it though.

9) Obama. Lesser evil, and all that. Romney (who I assume you meant with 'Mitney'), I dislike in far greater quantities than Obama.

10) No.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

1. No.
  2. Sell the information to the media. It won't cost him the election anyway, the Red states would see him as a hero. 
  3. No, why does my girlfriend want this?
  4. No.
  5. No
  6. Yes, I then break up with my girlfriend who is apparently a prostitute.
  7. I'm more concerned about why my mother is single and apparently now a lesbian.
  8. No, see answer #3.
  9. Obama. 
  10. No.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@lykopis said:

@pooty said:

I not only do NOT return the money, I would run after him, tackle the guy and frisk him to see if he's got more. I mean, if he carries that much cash on him and doesn't notice, can you imagine what else the guy has?

What I would do is show it to Mitney and get as much cash as I could get for it. He would pay a helluvalot more than any blackmailing of Obama or media outlet.

Just a matter of telling him the date, time and place. And if he had a preference in hair colour and body type, I would cater to it -- definitely.

I would drop the girls off at the nearest children's centre/orphanage/foster home to avoid them seeing their only parent get taken down by the SWAT team on the way to their place. I'm considerate that way.

I would break into the largest van in the parking lot - smash it through the front entrance and just toss every thing I could get my hands on into it.

I would have already had sex with the millionaire. You're welcome, honey. If gender reversed, would provide the head bag and booze if said millionairess was horrific looking. Because of my love for my guy, you see.

Way to go, MA!

How could I ever expect my guy to put up with that? I'd let him watch.

Mitney because he looks like a straight-up, non-compromising fellow.

Nope.

ALL OF THE AWARDS.
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#36  Edited By YoungJustice

No

Obama FTW

Yup

No.

Hell to the yes. I would be walking out with a whole new sound system, x-box, play-station, 100 inch tv, and a new phone

No

No

Im bi, so sure.

See answer to question 2

No

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Raiiyn

I think I would actually give it back. I'd feel way to guilty not to. Plus he's not a total prick with his money. He does some good with it.

Tell the media. I like to be a sh!t disturber sometimes.

Ummm, only if I am included in this O_o

No, but I might encourage him to confess >.>

I don't think I'd have time as I try to stay alive in the mob.

Ummm no, because then I would never want to touch her again.

Um yes, and then I would need extensive therapy to compute why my mother is dating someone half her age. And possibly beat the sh!t out of Alex... Actually... scratch that. I would definitely beat the sh!t out of him.

See answer to question 3.

Obama.

No.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#38  Edited By Dracade102

@pooty said:

1) No.

2) Blackmail. Morally guided honesty's never had any place in politics anyways.

3) Only if she has her heart set on it I guess...

4) Hell no. I don't have any faith in the police to begin with, if anything my moral obligations would be against them.

5) Probably... I'd try not to be greedy though. Only things that can't be traced back to me at least.

6) Don't millionaires have anything better to do than to set up sick moral scenarios like that? No.

7) I wouldn't care. As long as my friend's legitimately happy and won't be bringing it up to bug me...

8) Ehh... Only for her.

9) I'd flip a coin probably... I really don't like Mitt, but I have no faith in Obama doing a good job either.

10) lol nope.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@mrdecepticonleader: These questions dont determine weather one is a good PERSON.

no questions can prove if a person is "Good" just a catchy title.

@Xanni15: One woman is enough, they're too crazy as it is. lol

exactly. like when i see a polygamist, i feel so sorry for him.

Exactly my point.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By Deranged Midget

@pooty said:

1. I'd give it back and hope he's feeling generous.
  2. I wouldn't really care considering I'm not American.
  3. No strings attached? Why not.
  4. God no.
  5. No, my first thought would to keep people from robbing me.
  6. Hell no.
  7. First off, that's disgusting, and neither my best friend nor my mother would do that.
  8. No.
  9. Again, not American so I couldn't care less about Presidential Elections.
  10. No, I'm a straight man. I'm not letting another man rub up all on my girlfriend.
Tyrannotaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41  Edited By Tyrannotaur

Honestly I'd probably keep it, but feel really guilty that I did.

I'd just not vote for him. Politicians lie all the time. No need to blackmail. Now if he said he was supporting genocide or something, then I'd send that to the Media.

As long as everyone is alright with it and this other woman isn't involved with another guy that'll be pissed when he hears about this, why not? I trust myself not to become romantically involved with this other woman.

Ugh... I guess I would advise him to tell the police. I would step up and take care of his kids if he got charged though.

No because those places have security guards too. Also with my luck I'd grab an Xbox or something and run outside right into a cop car...

This millionaire has to have a hidden agenda. Like they are one of those people who like to watch or something. I'd do it probably. The money doesn't make it any less disturbing though.

That's really weird. Reminds me of that movie with Vince Vaughn that I can't remember the name of right now. I'd let them have their happiness. Would probably ruin that friendship unfortunately though.

AHA, I thought that question before was a bit too easy. I'd be willing to if again the guy wasn't cheating on someone else, it didn't involve me and this other guy doing anything..invasive to each other and if it doesn't lead to this guy and my girlfriend/wife having an affair.

Obama.

Certainly made me see it from another perspective lol.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock

@pooty said:

@Static Shock: do you delete the recording because you just don't want to be involved or because you still feel Obama is a better choice?

Both.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#43  Edited By Strider1992

No I do not return it

Can I blackmail him, get the money and still give the tape to the media? If not i'll give it to the media for free because politicians piss me off!

I don't know in two-minds about this

Nope

Nope

Nope

No-one who is a friend of yours (let alone a best friend) would date that persons mother its just screwed up so considering this person would no longer be my friend then sure i'd let them keep dating.

Nope

Mitney

Nope just went with my first reaction to each question.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By deadpoolrules

@pooty said:

1. Yes,I know it's difficult to believe,but yes.
  2. Media wouldn't help at all,I would write something on Internet and spread the message for my friends
  3. Of course :)
  4. No,never.
  5. No,only if I was really needing it,like REALLY needing it,and if I have no money
  6. Well,if she admit she won't be mad and want it,than yes
  7. My best friend would sufferIt's ok
  8. Depending on what the man is doing,if he wants to do it with the girl,it's ok,but with me,GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE
  9. Mitney
  10. Nope
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PikminMania

@pooty said:

@joshmightbe: I like your answers for 1,3,8.... The no d!ck touching rule. lol

@britsera: good for you on answer #1. most people rationlize that Gates wouldn't need it so they would take it. What is a "HT" girl?

@Sexy Merc: Sounds like someone found that special girl. Make it work, man.

@sesquipedalophobe: you are a straight shooter. cool

@PikminMania: i was with you until answer #6. Why do you break up with her when it was your decision?

@superstay: Dude this is a hard one. That's what she said!!

I would get a million dollars and then break up with her because apparently she's a prostitute.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jobiwankenobi

1. Yes, actually. I have little interest in taking what isn't mine. I could easily steal $20 out of my till at the grocery store where I work once every month, and no one would say boo. The don't care if my till is short a certain small amount every now and then. They just assume I messed up giving someone change. Granted, I'd have to be smart and take a different amount every time, but it would work. I know this, yet I don't do it.

2. Tell the media. I don't like Obama, and I hate politicians who lie and everything. It makes me sick. They all do it and people believe them. I'd want to expose that.

3. Uhhh... My initial reaction is, "YES!" If I had time to think about it though, I probably wouldn't. I'd realize my significant other is kinda weird, (She really has no reason to do this) and me and one of my friends talked about it and decided that a threesome just wouldn't be as fun as it seems. If I had no time to think, though, then I definitely would.

4. No. His kids need him, and he's been a good person since.

5. No. See 1. Also, I'd be afraid of someone attacking me for something that I was trying to take.

6. No. It's just gross for many reasons.

7. It'd be weird for my friend to be my dad, but I'd let them decide.

8. No, she's a whore.

9. Mitney, let's just try something new. (What does this have to be with being a good person?)

10. No.

Many of these would have very many potential consequences ranging from possibly to very likely. Each of which would be a consequence that I really don't want. Also, Gates has some pretty good morals himself. He'd probably let you keep it, or reward you in another way for returning it.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By superstay

@pooty:

Good one d*_*b

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By icysloth

1. Yes, but I would keep it if it fell out of Mitt Romney's or carlos Slim, who is the worlds richest man and doesn't donate to charity.

2. I wouldn't blackmail him he is the lesser of 2 evils, and I want whasts best for this country I would keep it to myslef.

3. Yes

4. No, never. Snitches get stiches.

5. No

6. Yes, but I am not that serious with my current girlfriend I have only been dating her for 2 weeks.

7. I would just be sick to my stomach, but I wouldn't do anything there both adults. It would be hard to remain his friend though.

8. No I am a hypocrite sew me

9.Obama

10. Nope

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GunGunW

1) Yes

2) I wouldn't do either... besides, some media sources are so biased they'd turn it around in favor of Obama

3) No

4) I don't know, good question

5) No

6) No and I'd be offended that she was up to it

7) My best friend isn't a guy, so my 2nd best friend? Still no. My mom is married

8) No

9) Romney

10) Not at all

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#50  Edited By jhazzroucher

@pooty said:

@jhazzroucher: Read #6 again and read your answer.

oh. i understood now. yes is my answer