Are there any valid arguments against homosexuality at all?

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Homosexuals cause typhoons and other natural disasters. The sad part is some people actually believed this and haven said 911 was a result of people being gay. I have no problem with it though and I don't understand how peopl, especially those non religious have problems with it's mere existence.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#352  Edited By Teerack
Loading Video...

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353  Edited By Twentyfive

@nick_hero22: Jeez. I get it man. I'm done with this topic. You win the argument.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be locked.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are opinions, that some would call arguments...but, if you are not a part of said group, how can you argue against something that you dont fully understand?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#356  Edited By JakeN7

@rainja said:

@sheenlantern: Yes i would know. I have observed this.I have also taken the liberty of asking multiple gay people about there life styles and there answers support my understanding.

@pikahyper:So called True Homosexuality is not a real thing.There are no levels or stages to homosexuality. You either are gay or you are not. To be a homosexual is to simply have a sexual desire (regardless of reason) towards anyone of the same sex. Also i agree with your statement about those those who jump on the gay train for popularity & wealth. I have observed that too. Going by the definition of Homosexuality they are no diffrent from what you consider "True Homosexuals".As they ultimately desire and engage in those activities.

I'm bi though...

I have sexual desires to those of the same sex, but I wouldn't identify as "gay." I'm the B in LGBT, not the G.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@OverLordArhas:

Fairly close.

no it isnt because im not typing like this. This is the old acidskull.

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@jaken7: You know, i have never heard a bi-sexuals opinion on this matter. I am very intrigued to hear your perception of things. Diffrently, For the longest time i considered Bi-sexual people to look at the world from basically the same perception as Gay people but have come to learn that they are diffrences. I have experienced Gay people bashing Bi-sexual people with ALMOST the same animosity as Straight would bash gay people. That shocked me. Again, i. My experience Gay people look at Bi-sexuals as just confused people. Based on that, what is your stance on the Gay Vs Bi arguments.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By JakeN7

@rainja said:

@jaken7: You know, i have never heard a bi-sexuals opinion on this matter. I am very intrigued to hear your perception of things. Diffrently, For the longest time i considered Bi-sexual people to look at the world from basically the same perception as Gay people but have come to learn that they are diffrences. I have experienced Gay people bashing Bi-sexual people with ALMOST the same animosity as Straight would bash gay people. That shocked me. Again, i. My experience Gay people look at Bi-sexuals as just confused people. Based on that, what is your stance on the Gay Vs Bi arguments.

I never knew there were any! I've marched in pride parades along with gays, and my family has both gays and lesbians in it. I guess I could see a gay person writing off bisexuals as just being "confused," but they're being huge insensitive hypocrites. I consider us all a part of the same community (LGBT). Anything else is just intentionally divisive. Very interesting...

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By SheenLantern

@rainja said:

@sheenlantern: Yes i would know. I have observed this.I have also taken the liberty of asking multiple gay people about there life styles and there answers support my understanding.

Uh-huh. Yeah. Sure you have.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@ccraft said:

Because the Bible says so, religious people can't think of any other reason.

That's a pretty harsh generalization.

A generalization would be to say all Christians hate gays, my comment above is correct.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@jaken7 said:

@OverLordArhas said:

@jaken7:

I do not know if it just me, but if anything thrown at me is not substantiated I often ignore it. No skin off my nose.

I'm thought to never wear my heart on my sleeve.

You sound rather...cold. Well, you are the Lich King after all. ;p

After picking Frostmourne, I no longer feel remorse, shame, or pity. Even after killing my own father. ;p

@jaken7 said:

@OverLordArhas: Okay, I have to ask. Are you the same Overlord? There was some dude from the original's work filling in for him when he was banned, and when the original came back, he said he was leaving for good and that someone else was going to take over his account. But you don't seem all that different...or maybe I've just gotten so used to you, I can't remember what the original was like. So...what's the truth?

And don't worry if you aren't the original, as I've gotten rather acquainted with you. Maybe even more so than the original...

I trade places with my alternate sometimes if CBR bores me to death. But this time it is the original talking to you.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

There should really be no “valid” argument against homosexuality, it’s their life their choices, who the heck are we, as a third person, to sit there and decide what they should and shouldn’t do, when their choices don’t directly affect us in the least.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@OverLordArhas said:

@jaken7:

I do not know if it just me, but if anything thrown at me is not substantiated I often ignore it. No skin off my nose.

I'm thought to never wear my heart on my sleeve.

You sound rather...cold. Well, you are the Lich King after all. ;p

After picking Frostmourne, I no longer feel remorse, shame, or pity. Even after killing my own father. ;p

@jaken7 said:

@OverLordArhas: Okay, I have to ask. Are you the same Overlord? There was some dude from the original's work filling in for him when he was banned, and when the original came back, he said he was leaving for good and that someone else was going to take over his account. But you don't seem all that different...or maybe I've just gotten so used to you, I can't remember what the original was like. So...what's the truth?

And don't worry if you aren't the original, as I've gotten rather acquainted with you. Maybe even more so than the original...

I trade places with my alternate sometimes if CBR bores me to death. But this time it is the original talking to you.

So I will never know which witch is which!? Agh, annoying.