Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@wildvine said:
@pyrogram said:

The only thing we have to worry about these days is wannabe mods trying to be tough like Saren :P

I'm trying to be more like Mercy actually. Cute and terrifying at the same time.

She's only cute :P

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@laflux: At home, doing award shows, podcasts, banging AJ Lee on a regular basis after walking out on WWE on his own terms with enough money for lifetimes over.

Y2J is doing podcasts too, happily married with kids, tours with Fozzy, is Richer than CM Punk and is still in WWE. So tell me, who is doing worse?

Edit- CM Punk has a podcast? Send me the link :P

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Of course they are, they are only human.

Unless i am mistaken and mods are just computer program spread by some sort of AI like Ultron, Braniac or Skynet.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:
@wildvine said:
@pyrogram said:

The only thing we have to worry about these days is wannabe mods trying to be tough like Saren :P

I'm trying to be more like Mercy actually. Cute and terrifying at the same time.

She's only cute :P

Wildvine could never be like Mercy_

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#105 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: Because he doesn't want to be in WWE right now :P. And Y2J doing better doesn't mean anything!!

I don't think Punk has one, but I do recall him going on some other podcasts, I don't think any wrestling ones though.

But,dude...saying my career would be like Ryder's? Ouch :(

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Because he doesn't want to be in WWE right now :P. And Y2J doing better doesn't mean anything!!

I don't think Punk has one, but I do recall him going on some other podcasts, I don't think any wrestling ones though.

But,dude...saying my career would be like Ryder's? Ouch :(

Haha, if you consider all the people who go through developmental, or who are part of the WWE but never get anywhere, Zack Ryder is far from being the worst. He's a Tag team Champion and U.S champion, and even as a jobber maintains a strong following. There was a reason why guys like Evan Bourne, Drew Mc and others were released, but he wasn't.

Okay, I'm sorry, you'll have a career like ADR. There, happy >:3

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: Money in the bank winner. Royal Rumble winner. Multiple time world hebbyweight champion. Forced main event status. End Ziggler's title reign. Slap someone and get fired for it. It's a step up.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By laflux

@god_spawn said:

@laflux: Money in the bank winner. Royal Rumble winner. Multiple time world hebbyweight champion. Forced main event status. End Ziggler's title reign. Slap someone and get fired for it. It's a step up.

I love how you mention it was forced lol. If I'm being honest, I liked ADR's face run against Big Show. It was his face run against Jack swagger which stunk out the place. His WWE championship runs where as paper champions- he had a real chance to get running with the WHC belt, but it didn't work out so well. Part of it is his fault, but I blame creative as well.

Did you hear his promo on AAA? That how Racism held him back in WWE and yet he got pushes that would make most guys in the locker room green with Envy :P

Also f^ck you mentioning him ending Ziggler's Reign >:(. Well Ziggler's IC champ and Del Rio is fired so who's laughing now :P

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Eisenfauste

@vrakmul: So there were no mods whatsoever........that sounds pretty bad. I'll shoot you a pm when I'm down for some rpg practice. I'm just starting my sophmore year so I'll be busy these upcoming weeks.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I only liked him when he first came in, then he got repetitive in everything, from how he won matches and all of his promos ran together. His face turn wasn't bad and I liked how he altered his moveset to appeal to more people, but overall, I was happy when he was let go.

And ADR is happier. Bigger star than Ziggler ever was made out to be, now he can have a lighter work schedule and has that "was from WWE" alumni status when booked by Indy shows. I would, however, say Ziggler could be the bigger star if WWE pushed him. The guy's been a consistent wrestler for years and either face or heel works for him.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

Lol, I remember when the wrestling thread was made and you said the only thing that you liked about ADR was the enziguri spot he did off the top rope.

Yeah, I wasn't sad when he was let go, but the thing is he could work good matches with just about alot of people. While he wrestled Sheamus and Ziggler like 1,000,000 times, each match was at least satisfactory and at times excellent. In Raw and Smackdown shows where there is alot of filler, I prefer good filler, not mindless crap WWE puts in front on me sometimes.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: He bored me to the point I'd rather watch another Nikki Bella promo over a match with him. You could tell by the end of his WWE career, even though he got fired, he stopped giving a sh*t about his matches too much. It was just another paycheck until his contract ran out, but like I said, was fired instead.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: He bored me to the point I'd rather watch another Nikki Bella promo over a match with him.

Nikki Bella can't act. Nor can Brie. Its actually painful to watch. I used to rate the Bella's, but the story with Steph has just proven that they are inferior on the mic and in the Ring to a Woman who helps run the company, has two kids, is 37, and hasn't worked a match in more than 10 years.

I don't know whether Stephanie was deliberately trying to show the Bella's up, but IMO she proven that she is the only reason why the feud can actually work, and take her out and it becomes one giant clusterf!ck.

ADR was phoning in a bit towards the end, but I'd rather Watch all the times where Jericho got buried by HHH in segments than see another Nikki Bella/Brie Promo. From the time he lost the WHC belt to the time he got fired I can think of 5-6 matches which where at least good from him.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're worse here than on most sites I've been on, tbh. Part of it is the rules, but still.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: He lost the WHC almost a year he before he got fired, IIRC, so of course he would have some good. I'm talking about the last couple of months you could tell he didn't care as much anymore. And the Bellas are indeed awful. That's why I chose them for my example.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#116 BumpyBoo  Moderator

*sheds a tear for all the deeply wronged victims of the obvious mod conspiracy*

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: He lost the WHC almost a year he before he got fired, IIRC, so of course he would have some good. I'm talking about the last couple of months you could tell he didn't care as much anymore. And the Bellas are indeed awful. That's why I chose them for my example.

okay I see

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

Yes. They are ALWAYS wrong! FIGHT THE POWER!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

This tread makes me smile. Can I pin it?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@wildvine said:

DO IT

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

DO IT

Right? Haven't had this much fun since I discovered mud.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

DO IT

You could pin worse things. I keep accidentally pinning spam XD

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody makes mistakes.......

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Yes, as someone else said theyre humans. Theyre as biased as anyone, though the newer ones on here are too new to say. I never had an issue with bumpy boo, wildvine or jedi. Bumpy seemed really cool user.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 god_spawn  Moderator

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

DO IT

GAWD! U NEWB MODS ARE DA WERST!!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

DO IT

Oh you can just suck it >:P

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo said:

@wildvine said:

DO IT

You old newb mods-- wait, what? I going to rethink that retort and come back.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@wildvine: That's ok. You take your time.

@bumpyboo: Oh, yeah!? Well, you can stay noob mod status forevarrrr!!!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@god_spawn: *shrugs* Fine with me. We don't all need homo erotic wrestling gifs to validate ourselves >:)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 god_spawn  Moderator
BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@god_spawn: Sure thing, bruh. I'm so jelly. Awwww. *pats head*

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was, like, a rhetorical question though right? I mean ... right?

Mods make mistakes all the f'n time. Less so in discerning when to intervene (code of conduct is rather black and white after all) than in the manner in which they do so. I've had mods join in the debacle (while claiming to be policing it) and evidence behavior every bit as antagonistic as the behavior they accused certain users of - all in the name of putting said users "in their place" mind you (yeah, "power trippin's" seductive at times). And this happens all the bleepin time.

Hey, if they were masters of Human Resource and conflict management, they would not be spending their down time monitoring behavior on a comic book themed website.

... Or would they ... the plot thickens ...

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Mods make mistakes all the f'n time. Less so in discerning when to intervene (code of conduct is rather black and white after all) than in the manner in which they do so. I've had mods join in the debacle (while claiming to be policing it) and evidence behavior every bit as antagonistic as the behavior they accused certain users of - all in the name of putting said users "in their place" mind you (yeah, "power trippin's" seductive at times). And this happens all the bleepin time.

Hey, if they were masters of Human Resource and conflict management, they would not be spending their down time monitoring behavior on a comic book themed website.

We got a conspiracy in our hands...

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

Meh. I just call it as I see it. Always have. Always will.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By comicace3

@comicace3 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Theres nothing wrong with that. Keep doing what you're doing. Stay awesome friend.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

@comicace3 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Theres nothing wrong with that. Keep doing what you're doing. Stay awesome friend.

Lol. Thanks. Glad to see you're one of the few whose feathers I've yet to ruffle. I'll endeavor to keep it that way. :)

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@comicace3 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Lol. Thanks. Glad to see you're one of the few whose feathers I've yet to ruffle. I'll endeavor to keep it that way. :)

:)

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By badazz

yes sometimes they are wrong i never had an experience with any on this site and they are probably the best here but on some websites they can be rude or if you want to go even FURTHER then that we can say that they can be right in certain situations in the real world but can still make mistakes like someone like Tobais from Oz. He wasn't a moderator though

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

You cannot be wrong when you define what the truth is.

True

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

You have to think of a moderator as you would a woman. Even when their wrong they're still right and there is never winning an argument with them.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Of course they can be. It's not hard to realise when they are, most of us can see/read it. The thing is, it's not the end of the world. It might be annoying to come across, especially when some rules appear to not apply to some users due to perhaps friendship or whatever, but I suspect a lot of things go on behind the scenes that kind of make up for that. Or maybe not, who knows? Not our business, frankly. They don't have to prove themselves.

It's not so serious. It's just a comics website. If anyone finds it frustrating and affecting their enjoyment of the site, I would respectfully bring it up to staff or other moderators. Most seem okay, outside of a couple who maybe need to chillax once in a while, haha.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@vega8282:

Of course not - Moderators are perfect... they are the all knowing... the all mighty-

- TAS

@wildvine:

You better give me some cookies.

- TAS

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vega8282:

All the time, there has been many times that I have seen a locked thread, and said "Okays, that's stupid"...

*Immediately looks over his shoulders, to watch out for Mods*

dO.Ob

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

they ain't machines...no human is ever absolutely perfect

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they see my post no (everyone always makes mistakes so yep)

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By FoolsGold
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to think of a moderator as you would a woman. Even when their wrong they're still right and there is never winning an argument with them.

Just about sums it up.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A man once asked the Prophet Wenjun Chew himself. "O wise Teacher must I post in this website for Batgod or the Staff and Moderators?", the man asked.

But the Prophet himself saw the deceit within the man's words. He replied with another question, "Who's web address is this?"

The man answered, "Comic Vine."

And the Prophet told him, "Give Prep to Batgod what belongs to him, and give Prep to the Moderators what belongs to the Moderators."

The Gospel of Chew. Amen.