Are DBZ characters planet busters?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rbysjti
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rbysjti

I wanna know if a lot of us here believes that they are planet busters or not cos everytime a battle thread is made about some dragon ball z characters like Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Buu, Cell, etc. , other viners would state they're not planet busters.

I may be bias about this but if the DBZ comic books would state many times that they could destroy planets, shouldn't we believe that they can?

Destinyhero20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Destinyhero20

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bio Guyver

Shenron can bust anything. Super Sayians? I don't remember them doing anything like that. Haven't watched/read the shows and mangas in years.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Primmaster64

Yes.

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GT-Man

msot of them
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shattered007

Only characters on Buu's level are true planet busters

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rbysjti
@Shattered007 said:
" Only characters on Buu's level are true planet busters "
So how about Goku and Vegeta?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

No.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Supreme Marvel

In the Saiyan Saga, Vegeta destroyed a planet, whom the residence thought they were there to save it. His power level then was around 16/18,000. So judging by that, anyone with the right technique can do it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
some of them probably are...
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Maaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Supreme Marvel said:
"In the Saiyan Saga, Vegeta destroyed a planet, whom the residence thought they were there to save it. His power level then was around 16/18,000. So judging by that, anyone with the right technique can do it. "

this
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@Supreme Marvel said:
"In the Saiyan Saga, Vegeta destroyed a planet, whom the residence thought they were there to save it. His power level then was around 16/18,000. So judging by that, anyone with the right technique can do it. "
this "

I thought that was filler?
A_Nonny_Moose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By A_Nonny_Moose

Yea many characters are specially vilains.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmegaDynasty

I will have to go with yes on this one, but they attack the core and then it sets off a chain reaction. Like Freiza did with Namek.

Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shattered007
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
"@Supreme Marvel said:
this "
I thought that was filler? "
It was filler
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
"@Supreme Marvel said:
this "
I thought that was filler? "
As much as it probably was a filer, Toriyama had a big input into Dragonball Z series. If they showed that he can do that, they ran it past him first.  So by showing it in the series, it could be done in the Manga. Also all my DBZ Manga's are at home. So next time am there I'll have a look to that point.
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Terran

In Dragon Ball, Master Roshi blow up the moon!   

So.. I'd say YES!

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Terran said:
" In Dragon Ball, Master Roshi blow up the moon!    So.. I'd say YES! "
Moon's technically not a planet but a natural satellite. A celestial body that orbits a planet.
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Terran
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @Terran said:
Moon's technically not a planet but a natural satellite. A celestial body that orbits a planet. "
Still.. it was Master Roshi  
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Terran said:

" @Supreme Marvel said:

" @Terran said:

Moon's technically not a planet but a natural satellite. A celestial body that orbits a planet. "
Still.. it was Master Roshi   "
I doubt they used science in DBZ, but Earth is 80x the mass of the Moon. So it'll be a big difference.
spawndon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23  Edited By spawndon
@Shattered007 said:
"Only characters on Buu's level are true planet busters "

Really? But in the DragonBall Z tv serial, Piccolo destroyed the Moon while training Gohan. And his power level was near about 3000 only!
exodus0000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By exodus0000000

All of the mid-high tier character should be able to:

Goku (of course)
Vegeta
Trunks
Goten
Gohan
Piccolo

Basically all the aliens can (Super Saiyans and Super Namekians).  The humans most definitely can't (Krillin, Tenshenhan, Yamcha, Roshi, etc.).  The humans should have no problem destroying moons though.  It also depends on the size of the planet, Jupiter and Saturn are freakin HUGE compared to earth, but I'm still sure the high-tiers could do it with no problem.  Piccolo can, but it'd take a much much greater effort for thim to do so as opposed to the Saiyans.

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Supreme Marvel:
still  master roshi is  millions of times less powerful than  some dbz chars
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@OmegaDynasty:
You know frieza  didn't blow up planet vegeta by attacking the core though right?
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SilverSentry

fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By fatyman

of course dbz characters are planet busters. everyone is pretty much above friezas level, so pretty much everyone is a planet buster.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Even though he's a non-canon character.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Supreme Marvel: still  master roshi is  millions of times less powerful than  some dbz chars "
Well at the time that Vegeta destroyed a planet in the Saiyan Saga. Vegeta at the time was only a few ten thousand stronger than him. If you times his power level by 80 you might have the power to destroy a planet. If Mars came into close quarters to Earth, I don't think he could have destroyed it.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Supreme Marvel:
Agreed :P
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FinalStar86

Buu and characters around him are true planet busters
Everyone else is pure speculation

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By spidey 15

If Frieza was able to destroy one why not the others.....Cell stated that he was able to gather enough ki to destroy the whole solar system( that's why the heroes try to stop them and not just dodge the attack....same thing with Goku and Vegeta....if Goku tried to avoid the Galic Gun the earth would be dust...) 

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FinalStar86
@spidey 15 said:
" If Frieza was able to destroy one why not the others.....Cell stated that he was able to gather enough ki to destroy the whole solar system( that's why the heroes try to stop them and not just dodge the attack....same thing with Goku and Vegeta....if Goku tried to avoid the Galic Gun the earth would be dust...)  "
Speculation and ABC logic, also Frieza managed to vaporize the core's of planets which ended up destroying them

DBZ is so inconsistent that its hard to tell who is a planet buster and who isn't, look at those androids, they were stronger then Freiza and I guarantee that none of them were planet busters, even 16 had to take his arms off to use any projectile attacks and he created a small crater in the ground 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spidey 15
@FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" If Frieza was able to destroy one why not the others.....Cell stated that he was able to gather enough ki to destroy the whole solar system( that's why the heroes try to stop them and not just dodge the attack....same thing with Goku and Vegeta....if Goku tried to avoid the Galic Gun the earth would be dust...)  "
Speculation and ABC logic, also Frieza managed to vaporize the core's of planets which ended up destroying them  DBZ is so inconsistent that its hard to tell who is a planet buster and who isn't, look at those androids, they were stronger then Freiza and I guarantee that none of them were planet busters, even 16 had to take his arms off to use any projectile attacks and he created a small crater in the ground  "
I know that this is ABC logic but it works in DBZ universe....ususally to beat someone you need to be more powerful...so basicaly you can do what he can do but better....=]
But i agree that DBZ is inconsistent.....=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15
@FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
Speculation and ABC logic, also Frieza managed to vaporize the core's of planets which ended up destroying them  DBZ is so inconsistent that its hard to tell who is a planet buster and who isn't, look at those androids, they were stronger then Freiza and I guarantee that none of them were planet busters, even 16 had to take his arms off to use any projectile attacks and he created a small crater in the ground  "
I know that this is ABC logic but it works in DBZ universe....ususally to beat someone you need to be more powerful...so basicaly you can do what he can do but better....=]
But i agree that DBZ is inconsistent.....=]
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Warcry80

Certified planet Busters 
Goku 
Vegeta 
Piccollo 
Gohan 
Cell 
Freeza  
Buu all forms  
Vegito

Non Canon Planet busters 
Cooler 
Broly 
Janemba 
Gogeta  
King Vegeta 
Garlic Jr.

By Powerlevels Should be Planet Busters 
Turles 
Captain Ginyu 
Android 13  
Super Android 13
Android 16 
Android 17 
Android 18 
Yakon 
Burter 
Jeice 
Racoom 
Nail   
Krillin 
Yamcha 
Tien 
Goten  
Trunks 
Master Roshi
Anybody over 15,000 LOL!!!

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FinalStar86
@spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
I know that this is ABC logic but it works in DBZ universe....ususally to beat someone you need to be more powerful...so basicaly you can do what he can do but better....=] But i agree that DBZ is inconsistent.....=] "
No it really doesn't, people that are supposedly stronger then others get taken out by attacks that are weaker
Freiza can survive a planetary explosion but Mystic Gohan can't? 
ABC logic never works

@Warcry80 said:
" Certified planet Busters 
Goku 
Vegeta 
Piccollo 
Gohan 
Cell
 Freeza 
 Buu all forms  
Vegito 

Non Canon Planet busters
 Cooler 
Broly
 Janemba 
Gogeta 
 King Vegeta 
Garlic Jr. 

Turles
 Captain Ginyu 
Android 13  
Super Android 13
Android 16
 Android 17
 Android 18
 Yakon
 Burter 
Jeice
 Racoom 
Nail  
 Krillin 
Yamcha 
Tien 
Goten  
Trunks
 Master Roshi
Anybody over 15,000 LOL!!! "

1st list is acceptable

2nd list all are acceptable except for Garlick Jr
I know King Vegeta busted 3 planetsd which is ridiculous since his more powerful sun had to charge up an attack

3rd list since Vegeta never really destroyed a planet you don't really have a feat to base all of this off of, at least with the first list Freiza supposedly was able to bust a planet
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hdorman1

all characters of a power level over 9000 are capable of destroying  a planet (the actual level needed to destroy a planet is far lower)
it says it explicitly in the manga and the anime 
so i dont what the argument is  
almost all characters are that level and above after the saiyan sega

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15
@FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
I know that this is ABC logic but it works in DBZ universe....ususally to beat someone you need to be more powerful...so basicaly you can do what he can do but better....=] But i agree that DBZ is inconsistent.....=] "
No it really doesn't, people that are supposedly stronger then others get taken out by attacks that are weaker
ABC logic never works

@Warcry80 said:
Goku 
Vegeta 
Piccollo 
Gohan 
Cell
 Freeza 
 Buu all forms  
Vegito 

Non Canon Planet busters
 Cooler 
Broly
 Janemba 
Gogeta 
 King Vegeta 
Garlic Jr. 

Turles
 Captain Ginyu 
Android 13  
Super Android 13
Android 16
 Android 17
 Android 18
 Yakon
 Burter 
Jeice
 Racoom 
Nail  
 Krillin 
Yamcha 
Tien 
Goten  
Trunks
 Master Roshi
1st list is acceptable  2nd list all are acceptable except for Garlick Jr I know King Vegeta busted 3 planetsd which is ridiculous since his more powerful sun had to charge up an attack  3rd list since Vegeta never really destroyed a planet you don't really have a feat to base all of this off of, at least with the first list Freiza supposedly was able to bust a planet "
That's a good example but let's take this....Cell stated that he gathered enough ki to destroy the whole solar system....if that wasn't true why Gohan didn't just dodoge the kamehameha and tried to stop it....=]
When Vegeta was boibg to do his Garlica Gun said that it was powerful enough to destroy the earth....if that wasn't true why Goku tried to stop him too....

Now that i remember better( not sure ) Kid Buu made a ball that Goku said i think that it was powerful enough to destroy the earth 10 times....so is something very different fromthe explosion that Frieza withstood....=]
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FinalStar86
@spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
ABC logic never works

@Warcry80 said:
Goku 
Vegeta 
Piccollo 
Gohan 
Cell
 Freeza 
 Buu all forms  
Vegito 

Non Canon Planet busters
 Cooler 
Broly
 Janemba 
Gogeta 
 King Vegeta 
Garlic Jr. 

Turles
 Captain Ginyu 
Android 13  
Super Android 13
Android 16
 Android 17
 Android 18
 Yakon
 Burter 
Jeice
 Racoom 
Nail  
 Krillin 
Yamcha 
Tien 
Goten  
Trunks
 Master Roshi
1st list is acceptable  2nd list all are acceptable except for Garlick Jr I know King Vegeta busted 3 planetsd which is ridiculous since his more powerful sun had to charge up an attack  3rd list since Vegeta never really destroyed a planet you don't really have a feat to base all of this off of, at least with the first list Freiza supposedly was able to bust a planet "
That's a good example but let's take this....Cell stated that he gathered enough ki to destroy the whole solar system....if that wasn't true why Gohan didn't just dodoge the kamehameha and tried to stop it....=] When Vegeta was boibg to do his Garlica Gun said that it was powerful enough to destroy the earth....if that wasn't true why Goku tried to stop him too....  Now that i remember better( not sure ) Kid Buu made a ball that Goku said i think that it was powerful enough to destroy the earth 10 times....so is something very different fromthe explosion that Frieza withstood....=] "
Because his dad told him to fire it and they needed a climactic ending, seriously now, if two solar system busting attacks colliding then the Earth would of been destroyed in the process anyway

Same with Vegeta's gallick gun. 

Even later on the in the series when they are more powerful then they were in the saiyan saga, everytime someone shoots a blast and misses all it does is destroy a mountain, hell a Cell Jr deflected Vegetas final flash into the background and it did nothing

Another example

During Buu's fight with Gohan, Buu is about to use a blast to destroy the planet
Right after he fires it, Tien deflects the blast, all it does is destroy a small mountain

Planet busting my ass, they claim to be planet busters yet their attacks barely destroy mountains

That is why I take the whole planet busting ordeal with a grain of salt

as for Buu's attack, Gohan died from the planet exploding not from Buu's attack, no matter how powerful Buu's attack is all it did was cause the Earth to blow up, which was what ultimately killed Gohan
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spidey 15
@FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
ABC logic never works

@Warcry80 said:
Goku 
Vegeta 
Piccollo 
Gohan 
Cell
 Freeza 
 Buu all forms  
Vegito 

Non Canon Planet busters
 Cooler 
Broly
 Janemba 
Gogeta 
 King Vegeta 
Garlic Jr. 

Turles
 Captain Ginyu 
Android 13  
Super Android 13
Android 16
 Android 17
 Android 18
 Yakon
 Burter 
Jeice
 Racoom 
Nail  
 Krillin 
Yamcha 
Tien 
Goten  
Trunks
 Master Roshi
That's a good example but let's take this....Cell stated that he gathered enough ki to destroy the whole solar system....if that wasn't true why Gohan didn't just dodoge the kamehameha and tried to stop it....=] When Vegeta was boibg to do his Garlica Gun said that it was powerful enough to destroy the earth....if that wasn't true why Goku tried to stop him too....  Now that i remember better( not sure ) Kid Buu made a ball that Goku said i think that it was powerful enough to destroy the earth 10 times....so is something very different fromthe explosion that Frieza withstood....=] "
Because his dad told him to fire it and they needed a climactic ending, seriously now, if two solar system busting attacks colliding then the Earth would of been destroyed in the process anyway  Same with Vegeta's gallick gun.   Even later on the in the series when they are more powerful then they were in the saiyan saga, everytime someone shoots a blast and misses all it does is destroy a mountain, hell a Cell Jr deflected Vegetas final flash into the background and it did nothing  Another example  During Buu's fight with Gohan, Buu is about to use a blast to destroy the planet Right after he fires it, Tien deflects the blast, all it does is destroy a small mountain  Planet busting my ass, they claim to be planet busters yet their attacks barely destroy mountains  That is why I take the whole planet busting ordeal with a grain of salt  as for Buu's attack, Gohan died from the planet exploding not from Buu's attack, no matter how powerful Buu's attack is all it did was cause the Earth to blow up, which was what ultimately killed Gohan "
If we use that kind of logic then the earth will be destroy from the very first battles.....its entartainment not logic...thats why some blasts barely affect mountains....=]
If something is stated i'm pretty sure Akira meant it when he wrote....let's take this Goku SSj3 stated that if he went all out he could easily beat a planet buster( kid buu) Mystic Gohan beaten the hell out of super buu who is heel better than Kid buu.... if those 2 aren't plunet busrters then no one is.....
If a blast is powerful enough to destroy the Earth 10 times then logicaly should affect Gohan...=]
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Warcry80
@FinalStar86: I agree, but my first list was the true certified list two were true certified but non canon!  
My other list were supposed to be planet busters by the numbers! 

Freeza was told to have destroyed Vegeta add Namake that makes two planets busted. Even if the core is destroyed thats still a planet bust! A planets core is huge, and who knows how big Namakes was since it was twice the size of earth!
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Warcry80
@FinalStar86:   if two solar system busting attacks colliding then the Earth would of been destroyed in the process anyway ! 

That makes much sense, but it goes the same way in DC when two warriors with planet crushing punches fight! The missed punches or even colliding punches never destroy entire cities, which missed punches should cause extreme collateral damage. 

And also positive Ki can cancel out negative Ki or weaken it upon touch! It's been speculated and stated. I remember once in GT when Gogeta kicked Omega Shenrons  negatively death ball. 

And again in early DBZ but I can't remember when, where, and by who! 

All Comics and Anime are inconsistent at times, which is why easy certified planet busters don't aalow the earth to be destroyed or planet busting attacks that miss don't blow up the earth either! 

Not every attack is planet busting, this is why they can charge any attack to what ever level they want!  
Vegeta's Finale Flash vs Cell charged = Planet Buster 

Finale Flash vs Cell Jr. uncharged = non planet buster 

Goku's charges his Kamehameha to what ever levels he wants, from mountain buster to planet buster, to WTF is he doing, he's crazy levels!
Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
Cell planet busting isn't ABC logic. He has the exact same technique that Frieza used to destroy planets and a lot more power to put behind it. Saying he can't is like saying Supergirl could destroy a mountain with her heat vision, but Superman's heat vision wouldn't be able to.
Avatar image for jacory_williams
Jacory_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jacory_Williams

yes they can blow up planets, vegeta has been destroy planets since before he met goku, and sayians naturally get stronger, so imagine goku or vegeta's power level at the very beginning of dbz compared to their power level at the end of GT 

PS - when freiza blew up planet Vegeta, he didn't blew up attack th core to use a chain reaction, he created a powerful enough energy ball about the size of the planet and destroyed it
Taima Cha'Tima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Taima Cha'Tima

Not all of 'em. Depending on the Ki concentration and use of it. Freeza made the Deathball explicitly for that occasion. It just floats through the earth sphere until it reaches the core, then explodes.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By FLCL1

kid buu nuff said
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FinalStar86
@spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
ABC logic never works

@Warcry80 said:
Goku 
Vegeta 
Piccollo 
Gohan 
Cell
 Freeza 
 Buu all forms  
Vegito 

Non Canon Planet busters
 Cooler 
Broly
 Janemba 
Gogeta 
 King Vegeta 
Garlic Jr. 

Turles
 Captain Ginyu 
Android 13  
Super Android 13
Android 16
 Android 17
 Android 18
 Yakon
 Burter 
Jeice
 Racoom 
Nail  
 Krillin 
Yamcha 
Tien 
Goten  
Trunks
 Master Roshi
Because his dad told him to fire it and they needed a climactic ending, seriously now, if two solar system busting attacks colliding then the Earth would of been destroyed in the process anyway  Same with Vegeta's gallick gun.   Even later on the in the series when they are more powerful then they were in the saiyan saga, everytime someone shoots a blast and misses all it does is destroy a mountain, hell a Cell Jr deflected Vegetas final flash into the background and it did nothing  Another example  During Buu's fight with Gohan, Buu is about to use a blast to destroy the planet Right after he fires it, Tien deflects the blast, all it does is destroy a small mountain  Planet busting my ass, they claim to be planet busters yet their attacks barely destroy mountains  That is why I take the whole planet busting ordeal with a grain of salt  as for Buu's attack, Gohan died from the planet exploding not from Buu's attack, no matter how powerful Buu's attack is all it did was cause the Earth to blow up, which was what ultimately killed Gohan "
If we use that kind of logic then the earth will be destroy from the very first battles.....its entartainment not logic...thats why some blasts barely affect mountains....=] If something is stated i'm pretty sure Akira meant it when he wrote....let's take this Goku SSj3 stated that if he went all out he could easily beat a planet buster( kid buu) Mystic Gohan beaten the hell out of super buu who is heel better than Kid buu.... if those 2 aren't plunet busrters then no one is..... If a blast is powerful enough to destroy the Earth 10 times then logicaly should affect Gohan...=] "
Your post makes no sense, why would the Earth be destroyed from their first battles? None of them ever fired to major attacks at each other for an entire episode before that

Try to make sense when you post, 

Again the attack didn't kill Gohan, how would an attack powerful enough to destroy the earth 10x over make the explosion any more powerful?  That's like saying a really powerful fuse would make a bomb's explosion more powerful .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spidey 15
@FinalStar86 said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
ABC logic never works

@Warcry80 said:
Goku 
Vegeta 
Piccollo 
Gohan 
Cell
 Freeza 
 Buu all forms  
Vegito 

Non Canon Planet busters
 Cooler 
Broly
 Janemba 
Gogeta 
 King Vegeta 
Garlic Jr. 

Turles
 Captain Ginyu 
Android 13  
Super Android 13
Android 16
 Android 17
 Android 18
 Yakon
 Burter 
Jeice
 Racoom 
Nail  
 Krillin 
Yamcha 
Tien 
Goten  
Trunks
 Master Roshi
If we use that kind of logic then the earth will be destroy from the very first battles.....its entartainment not logic...thats why some blasts barely affect mountains....=] If something is stated i'm pretty sure Akira meant it when he wrote....let's take this Goku SSj3 stated that if he went all out he could easily beat a planet buster( kid buu) Mystic Gohan beaten the hell out of super buu who is heel better than Kid buu.... if those 2 aren't plunet busrters then no one is..... If a blast is powerful enough to destroy the Earth 10 times then logicaly should affect Gohan...=] "
Your post makes no sense, why would the Earth be destroyed from their first battles? None of them ever fired to major attacks at each other for an entire episode before that  Try to make sense when you post,   Again the attack didn't kill Gohan, how would an attack powerful enough to destroy the earth 10x over make the explosion any more powerful?  That's like saying a really powerful fuse would make a bomb's explosion more powerful . "
My post is ok....if Vegeta could destroy the earth with his gallic gun... imagine how powerful buu's blasts will be or vegito's or goku's ss3....if not destroy the earth...it could at least make a huge damage to the aera and not just barely destroy a mountain....
I never said the explosion killed them but the blast almost hit them if not for sure...take a look at it...=]