#1 Posted by Kraung The Conqueror (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I am just a sucker for Faramir and I've always been pondering this one question: could Faramir beat Aragorn? I want your opinions.

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

could go out either way but im for Faramir

#3 Posted by Kraung The Conqueror (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Faramir, and plus he's got the instincts of a true commander, I like that in a guy

#4 Posted by Cap. Briny (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Faramir is great!

But Aragorn has been around a lot longer. He was trained by Elves and Rangers and is obsessed with proving himself. I have read and seen Aragorn just do more than Faramir. Faramir is Captain of Ithilien and is a ranger like Aragorn but he hasn't been on the job as long as Aragorn

#5 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Isulder's heir wins.

#6 Posted by Kraung The Conqueror (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap. Briny says:

"Faramir is great! But Aragorn has been around a lot longer. He was trained by Elves and Rangers and is obsessed with proving himself. I have read and seen Aragorn just do more than Faramir. Faramir is Captain of Ithilien and is a ranger like Aragorn but he hasn't been on the job as long as Aragorn"

Let's not forget that Faramir would have been a lot better if it were not for that son of a (beeps) Denethor.

#7 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"could go out either way but im for Faramir"

Kraung The Conqueror says:

"I am just a sucker for Faramir and I've always been pondering this one question: could Faramir beat Aragorn? I want your opinions."

Same here, for both

#8 Posted by Kraung The Conqueror (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe eventually Aragorn will defeat Faramir but Faramir would use his last strength to stab Aragorn so, DRAW

#9 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Eragorn survived falling of a cliff!!And being tackled by that giant wolf or mutated dog thingamagiger,so I say ERAGORN!!!