AoA Nightcrawler, after his "mission" is complete...

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Edited By papad1992

So what happens when AoA Nightcrawler's "mission" is complete? The "mission" to find AoA Iceman, Dark Beast, etc and end them all. Do you guys think he would stay here in this world? Since the new arc in Uncanny X-Force has to deal with AoA Iceman, one has to think that maybe X-Force is going to go down a checklist... so what would happen after he complete's that checklist? Or maybe they'll be recurring villains. Any thoughts?

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By mavfan626

I think he should stay but on the other hand AOA series has began again so he could go back

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By papad1992

@mavfan626 said:

I think he should stay but on the other hand AOA series has began again so he could go back

He would be the only one in that Age of Apocalypse series so far to still have powers if he were to go back!!

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By mavfan626

@papad1992 said:

@mavfan626 said:

He would be the only one in that Age of Apocalypse series so far to still have powers if he were to go back!!

That's right and it would another reason for him to return, he might save the day or something but I wouldn't mind if he stayed in the 616.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By papad1992

@mavfan626 said:

@papad1992 said:

@mavfan626 said:

That's right and it would another reason for him to return, he might save the day or something but I wouldn't mind if he stayed in the 616.

I wouldn't mind his presence in the 616 world either... but it would defiantly feel misplaced! I mean could he venture off and join another team after X-Force (if it ever disassembles)?

archangel0127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By archangel0127

I'd like to see him stay, I love when they bring alternate reality versions of well known charaters to the mainstream (x-man and dark beast being personal favorites).

but what happens when the original kurt comes back?

I mean I like AoA kurt but he's too similar to the original, so when the 616 hurt comes back I have a freeling that AoA kurt will just seem redundent, unless he get a big charater change. Or maybe 616 will join cyclops... I hope not though that would ruin his entire persona, I think we'll end up with two nightcrawlers on wolverines side WHEN he comes back.

Plus with blink and x-man still in the 616 there could be a possible 'amazing x-men 616' opperunity that would be worth a read

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By papad1992

@archangel0127 said:

I'd like to see him stay, I love when they bring alternate reality versions of well known charaters to the mainstream (x-man and dark beast being personal favorites).

but what happens when the original kurt comes back?

I mean I like AoA kurt but he's too similar to the original, so when the 616 hurt comes back I have a freeling that AoA kurt will just seem redundent, unless he get a big charater change. Or maybe 616 will join cyclops... I hope not though that would ruin his entire persona, I think we'll end up with two nightcrawlers on wolverines side WHEN he comes back.

Plus with blink and x-man still in the 616 there could be a possible 'amazing x-men 616' opperunity that would be worth a read

I like AoA Kurt and 616 Kurt... but they are certainly not alike! 616 Kurt was very religious, a pacifistic, and was a very respectable guy! AoA Kurt is very brash, stubborn, and doesn't mind killing as long as it gets the job done. They are both different and I only wish 616 Kurt would come back but it was be an insult to his character to be brought back too soon! But if her were to be brought back... he'd defiantly join Wolverine's side for the teaching aspect of the choice!

A Blink, X-Man, and AoA Kurt Amazing X-Men could be badass! Blink is actually residing at the school now (I believe) and X-Man just doesn't fit in with the New Mutants over there so they defiantly need to be utilized better soon!!

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By John Valentine

@archangel0127 said:

Age of Apocalypse Kurt is very different to 616 Kurt.

archangel0127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By archangel0127

I ment more physically, there hard to split if not for the tattoo AoA kurt has they look the same.

look at beast/dark beast or cable/x-man, you can tell there related but not their not the spitting double of each other.

but yes 616 amazing x-men WILL happen (hopefully), this calls for a facebook campain; or some other way of spreading word without crushing my soul haha

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By John Valentine

@archangel0127 said:

I ment more physically, there hard to split if not for the tattoo AoA kurt has they look the same.

look at beast/dark beast or cable/x-man, you can tell there related but not their not the spitting double of each other.

but yes 616 amazing x-men WILL happen (hopefully), this calls for a facebook campain; or some other way of spreading word without crushing my soul haha

I prefer AoA's hair and costume.

AoA Nightcrawler is like ten years older too, something that's harder to visually depict due to his blue-furred appearance. I suppose this isn't really an issue unless 616 Kurt is resurrected. Kitty did actually mistake AoA Kurt for 616 Kurt in Uncanny X-Force #19.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By papad1992

@John Valentine said:

@archangel0127 said:

I prefer AoA's hair and costume.

AoA Nightcrawler is like ten years older too, something that's harder to visually depict due to his blue-furred appearance. I suppose this isn't really an issue unless 616 Kurt is resurrected. Kitty did actually mistake AoA Kurt for 616 Kurt in Uncanny X-Force #19.

That was sad...