Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Currently watching, Benavedez just beat moraga(unofficial)

URIJAH HALL GOT ROBBED!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Your loss, Arlovski vs Travis Brown was F*cking insane.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I like combat sports, I watch boxing, mma, muay thai, kickboxing. They're both HW's and they just threw down, Arlovski rocked him early and frequently but travis kept coming back and he dropped him, Arlovski got up and then continued the onslaught until the ref stopped it at the perfect time.

They're both friends and past training partners and Arlovski apologized after and travis responded saying "don't you ever f*cking say you're sorry" and gave him a ton of respect before and after that quote.

Cool fight.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way I'm watching, this isn't 2009. UFC is too violent for 2015, plus every star they have is on the gear or getting into some trouble with the law.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: Yeah, MMA isn't as popular as it used to be. I like to stream it if i'm not watching. If I do recall correctly you watched a card just last year.... and you have a pic of an mma fighter and current ufc employee as your AV.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Hall fight was rigged.

Andre gets my props for taking Brown out.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By albusan

@albusan: Yeah, MMA isn't as popular as it used to be. I like to stream it if i'm not watching. If I do recall correctly you watched a card just last year.... and you have a pic of an mma fighter and current ufc employee as your AV.

She's an MMA fighter? I just had a one night stand with her, she never told me that she knows UFC?

sarcasim" love UFC

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

That Hall fight was rigged.

Hall rigged it himself by not fighting, the guy was trying to spar but either way he won that fight. So much skill and athletic ability but he holds himself back...

Still a hall fan, cool guy.

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to love MMA, and the UFC but it got ruined by Dana making too many fight cards per year. I can't get excited for terrible cards that only have a good main event every other week.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: Lol, good to know that comment was satire, I was confused as hell but I still didn't get that you were joking lol.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to love MMA, and the UFC but it got ruined by Dana making too many fight cards per year. I can't get excited for terrible cards that only have a good main event every other week.

That's true, too many cards for sure nowadays and a lot of them are watered down but this card is literally stacked from top to bottom, the prelims were great.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: There is some truth in my comments, the UFC has some serious issues lately. I'm usually watching the cards but Jones not fighting really turned me off.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really wanted to see Rose fight. Too bad her opponent got sick.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: IMO the fight is going to be better than jones vs anthony would have been... would have been another dissapointing win for the guy I am always wanting to lose. Anthony vs Daniel is going to be interesting, rooting for anthony but it's anyones fight.

Reebok deal is going to be sending some new talent to bellator, so many problems with the UFC, I agree.

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: yeah I still watch a little bit, just watched faber vs Frankie the other day. I'm a big rampage, Todd duffee, and GSP fan and will only but their PPV's

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@those_eyes: Yeah that sucked. Cerrone just broke that dudes Jaw, damn. Weidman is about to stomp ViTRTor

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Yeah that sucked. Cerrone just broke that dudes Jaw, damn. Weidman is about to stomp ViTRTor

If Vitor wins it will be a huge upset. But yae Weidman probably has this in the bag.

who do you think will win the johnson vs comier fight?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Johnson by KO or Cormier by decision. If it makes it out of the 3rd round then Cormier has it, but rumble has shown to have the gas for three rounds while defending takedowns. Cormier is going to need to work him, he can't be stalked like Gus was (in all fairness Gus was landing and winning before the KO) but when you get stalked by a beast like Rumble, you get KO'd. Dirty boxing and takedowns are what Daniel needs to do to win but closing that distance means he has to walk into those fast and heavy hands of Humble Rumble.

IDK, hoping rumble wins but I truly have no idea.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Still who wins is a paper champ, no doubt about it but I do like both of them. Anthony beat Arlovski who just knocked out Browne!

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: Yeah, but that was a really close fight where arlovski fought with a broken jaw that I think Rumble caused after the round was supposed to end (the timer messed up if I recall correctly.) Weidman is currently walking out.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan: Still who wins is a paper champ, no doubt about it but I do like both of them. Anthony beat Arlovski who just knocked out Browne!

Ouch at that paper champ comment. But you are right. Ive heard Dana said jones will get a title fight right away if he comes back from his suspension.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan said:

Ouch at that paper champ comment. But you are right. Ive heard Dana said jones will get a title fight right away if he comes back from his suspension.

Stripping him was pointless, he is still with the company and he will be coming back and fighting for the title right away. No point in just stripping him, either do more than that or don't strip him at all.

They will be the paper champ of course, them getting the belt is as pointless as an interim belt.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf Vitor had him at first in the stand up. Then he got demolished on the ground.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Well he had a flurry but weidman blocked some and his iron chin took care of the rest. Weidman wrecked him!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Well he had a flurry but weidman blocked some and his iron chin took care of the rest. Weidman wrecked him!

Yae. that was a good fight. Weidman is legit .

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Are you saying that proves he is legit? Don't tell me you're one of the doubters who think his last three wins don't make him legit. He knocked out Silva who was fighting the same exact way he always does, except a bit more foolish because unlike Silva's other opponents he was smart enough not to give into the taunting, the second fight Weidman was beating his arse until the leg break, which was caused by Weidman checking his kick. Weidman beat Machida standing, the guy has been legit!

Sorry if I read to much into your comment lol, a lot of people still doubted him before this fight, some probably still will saying things like "well vitor is old and off trt."

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im gonna go see that Conner and Aldo fight. I think Aldo will lose.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@those_eyes: TAKING RUMBLE, PREDICTED every fight correctly so far (even arlovski) and I am taking HUMBLE RUMBLE!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: i always knew weidman was legit btw.

Did yo bet any money on these fight? If you got them all right then you could make alot of money.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go boys!

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I should start betting, I follow the sport closely and watch a ton of cards. Most of the fights I predicted though were pretty obvious except for my boy Arlovski.

Cormier is coming out looking determined as f*ck, not sure again XD. Still rooting for Humble Rumble.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Okay rumble looks like a bad mof*cker walking out, he is walking like a man who knows what's going to happen, like he is about to do what he needs to do and nothing will stop him.

Rumble is going to win by KO.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weidman was bleeding like Ronda at the time of the month but he stomped a mudhole in old man Vitor.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it will end in first round.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dem hands of johnson! Holy sh!t. Comier better pray he gets this to the ground.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dammit, my dog stepped on the remote and shut off the TV, I missed part of the first but I saw the knockdown and grappling.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dammit, my dog stepped on the remote and shut off the TV, I missed part of the first but I saw the knockdown and grappling.

lol your dog was rustling jimmies hard as f!ck.

Johnson is done. he is gassed. its over. he will lowe this next round.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol this isn't what the UFC wanted, I guarantee they were hoping Johnson would look like a beast to set up the Jones fight.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Damn, Gus would beat Cormier though...

....eh. i would like to see that one.

hopefully jones gets his sh!t together soon since cormier is waiting for him. lol

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Yup, hopefully. If Jon does get jail time then I feel like Gus would work his way to the title and beat Cormier. He has faster hands and unlike rumble he keeps distance well and has good footwork, with his range-y in and out style I could see him avoiding the TD and beating cormier.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Yup, hopefully. If Jon does get jail time then I feel like Gus would work his way to the title and beat Cormier. He has faster hands and unlike rumble he keeps distance well and has good footwork, with his range-y in and out style I could see him avoiding the TD and beating cormier.

yae you are probably right gus could take it.

overall it was a good card tonight. now im awaiting the conner and aldo fight. hopefully that will be a good card.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great card! Plus everyone I was rooting for won.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: Everyone I was rooting for/thinking would win won except for Humble Rumble. Gotta love how DC overcame adversity and went on to win after he got dropped. DC predicted that he would break his will/cardio.

@those_eyes:Yeah, Aldo Conner will be fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I was really excited to see DC grind him down. It did go like he said it would. I'm also excited for a Jones Cormier rematch. The first fight was actually competitive, and DC made mistakes I don't see happening in the next fight.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: Yeah, I feel like cormier has a chance to beat jones. Cormier went in really emotional, didn't have his best sparring partner (cain) to push the pace and work his cardio. I still favor Jon against him of course.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cormier has nothing to build on from that fight with Jones after three rounds he's done with his lack of cardio.I think he won one round the last fight but Jones proved he could beat him at his own game by beating him up in the clinch.PAPER!

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1