Anyone seeing Machete Kills?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I loved the sh*t out of the Grindhouse fake trailer and enjoyed the movie even more than the Expendables released in the same year. I am curious to see how this one will turn out. Any thoughts, guys?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a college student and don't get to return home all that much, but I've got a 4 day break coming up.

Told my best friend back home that and the first thing he said is we're gonna see 'Machete Kills'.

I'm stoked.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yes

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not planning to. But I did enjoy the original. And Grindhouse of course :) Watched Hobo With A Shotgun again the other day too.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I plan on taking my 13 year old cousin to see it, I sure am responsible.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rogueshadow  Moderator

Planning on it.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the only reason I'd go see it..Hmm she's come a long way since Spy Kids..LOL

No Caption Provided

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SaintWildcard

\@gambit474 said:

Probably the only reason I'd go see it..Hmm she's come a long way since Spy Kids..LOL

No Caption Provided

I just hope theres no sex scene between Machete and her, the one in the last movie made me wanna puke a little.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I had no idea the girl from Spy Kids is in it. =O Used to watch those movies quite a bit. Can't wait to see Gaga in Machete Kills as well!

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

*Facepalm* How did this crap get a sequel?

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nerdork

I wont see it for one reason...

Lady Gaga...ugh...blah...barffffffffff

@mrdecepticonleader: Hobo with a Shotgun is awesome. Rutger Hauer is one the better actors for cheesy movies. Have you seen The Blood of Heroes (1989)?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The first one sucked coconuts, so I'm sure as hell not seeing the second.

OldManDuncan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yup

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im watching it right now.... damn this theater is empty.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

according to the ratings it's pretty bad

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: ratings dont matter when it comes to these types of movies.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gambit474

Ratings matter somewhat..They give people an idea if they want to spend their time and money seeing a film or not. I've been looking around IMDB and I've seen "it's pretty bad" reoccurring in people's comments there a lot

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SaintWildcard

@gambit474: Im suprised to see that its half the rating of the original on RT. These movies arent made to please the critics, they are made to please a certain population. And by adding all this talent it makes people interested. Its not made with the intention of making 100's of millions of dollars. Ill say this, the villains and the humor is a whole lot better than the first one. My only complaints were that it was a lead in to a sequel, there was no conclusion for it simply a trailer to Machete Kills Again..... in Space, the trailers made it seem that Voz had all the bad guys in the trailer were his super soldiers when he only has one (clone army though), and that the Cameleon had like 4 faces in the movie instead of the 2. Other than that it was enjoyable a solid 7.5

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista said:

I had no idea the girl from Spy Kids is in it. =O Used to watch those movies quite a bit. Can't wait to see Gaga in Machete Kills as well!

It's actually in continuity with Spy Kids, remember their Uncle Machete? That's supposed to be him.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: Im suprised to see that its half the rating of the original on RT. These movies arent made to please the critics, they are made to please a certain population. And by adding all this talent it makes people interested. Its not made with the intention of making 100's of millions of dollars. Ill say this, the villains and the humor is a whole lot better than the first one. My only complaints were that it was a lead in to a sequel, there was no conclusion for it simply a trailer to Machete Kills Again..... in Space, the trailers made it seem that Voz had all the bad guys in the trailer were his super soldiers when he only has one (clone army though), and that the Cameleon had like 4 faces in the movie instead of the 2. Other than that it was enjoyable a solid 7.5

WAT...?

Its official, Machete is the movie counterpart of Saints Row.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@trebean said:

@samimista said:

It's actually in continuity with Spy Kids, remember their Uncle Machete? That's supposed to be him.

I haven't seen Spy Kids in years. xD Last one I think I saw was a 3D version. Don't remember too much of the series really. =O