• 142 results
InnerAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By InnerAssassin

Junior year of highschool i guess i offened the wrong people and got jumped by 4-6 senior boys. they broke my leg and arm lawsuits were put through in the end i suppose i won but still the pain was horrible. anyone else get jumped? i tryed to fight but there was to many, i hit one stright in the nose before the rest just jumped in.

Dead_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dead_god

lol no, i've never been up against 6 guys before, but that shows how wimpy people are. They have to use gangs because they can't fight on their own.

Were they black guys?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By charlieboy

@Dead_god: Why does it matter what race they are?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Gambit1024

Not me, but my buddy was jumped at an amusement park by two guys. I think they stole his wallet and/or cell phone, and they cut his forehead. He has a scar comparable to Harry Potter's.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By SoA

i have they intimidated me and i lost a ipod lol , i was ok just shook up i guess

Super_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Super_C

Just only 1 time??? Maaaaaan.

Dru_zod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dru_zod

@SoA: LOL......................

Yeah I have been jumped. for a bandanna ....................................... then when the guy wasn't looking, I stole it from his bag...............................THUG LIFE

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joewell911

Kinda, but it was by people i know, they done it just because and i stabbed one with a DS pen

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Luckily no.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Once, in 6th grade. They stole my bike, threw my backpack in the trash and shoved me on the ground a couple times.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KnightRise

Jumping is for cowards. I've never been jumped personally, but a friend was while I just happened to be around. It was three or four against two, but his stepdad ran up before they could do much. All I got was a punch in the arm while my friend got a few licks in the stomach and head.

@Dead_god said:

Were they black guys?

Classy.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Dead_god said:

lol no, i've never been up against 6 guys before, but that shows how wimpy people are. They have to use gangs because they can't fight on their own.

Were they black guys?

What? Why does that matter???

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Xanni15

I've never been in a fight and never will be, they're for immature and uneducated people who can't communicate their feelings or thoughts with words so they use their fists. I feel sorry for them, hopefully in time they will grow up and realize how embarrassing they used to be.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, but..

Super_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Super_C

What if the OP and the racist guy are the same person? =0

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By minigunman123

Let's all cry racism (even though it might not be that ridiculous a question) instead of moving on with our lives and not jumping on the lynch bandwagon

Grow up.

Now, about the OP... Not really. Sorry about your legs, sounds awful. What brought this up, though?

InnerAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By InnerAssassin

@Super_C said:

What if the OP and the racist guy are the same person? =0

I hope your joking?

@Xanni15: I love to fight.

@minigunman123: Waht do yuo mean what brought it up? Why did they jump me? Well they were messing with my brother who was a freshman so i stuck up for it by hitting one of them when they tryed to pressure him into drinking. I made this thread because one of them recently messaged me on Facebook asking how i was doing.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By minigunman123

@InnerAssassin: Ahh.... Well, that's awkward, about the facebook thing.

But, I hope all goes well for you, in that area!

Good on you for sticking up for your brother. The world needs more brave people like you.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerAssassin: Yup I have back in September my mom called the cops and they did absolutely nothing and it all started with the guy's younger brother punching my brother in the face from behind and what's worse is one of them happens to be a fireman and he hit my 13 year older sister in the back of the head. Now I'm lying in wait for the exact moment I catch each of them by themselves so I can break their legs, arms and do some other violent things.

InnerAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By InnerAssassin

@minigunman123: Thank you for those kind words sir!

@redbird3rdboywonder: @redbird3rdboywonder: Sorry to hear that people are despicable. Hopefully youll get your revenge!

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morgrim

@redbird3rdboywonder: I'm sorry to hear about that but vengeance just leads to more vengeance that results in a cycle of violence and revenge breakable only when someone mans up or dies. Try to forget about it however if they mess with you again aim for the head/chin and use your elbows and knees.I offer you this wisdom.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@Dead_god said:

Were they black guys?

Yea why does it matter? Because i'm black. And if your implying what I hope you are not, but still feel you may be. I would love to show you that we don't all need support. Are you in Miami fl by any chance?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerAssassin: Oh yea I will and this is exactly what's going to happen

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xanni15 said:

I've never been in a fight and never will be, they're for immature and uneducated people who can't communicate their feelings or thoughts with words so they use their fists. I feel sorry for them, hopefully in time they will grow up and realize how embarrassing they used to be.

I disagree sometimes fighting is the only way. Not saying all the time but fighting can be both good and bad. Sometimes things are worth fighting for.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim: I understand your point and I agree except three things which is what made it worse. That's the fact that the police officers did nothing and this incident happen at a local high school where there were three cameras in place, so if the officers had been doing their job they'd have checked the cameras, then there's also the fact that the very next day they followed my brothers bus home back to where we live in an attempt to jump him and he's only 15 while they're all above the age of 20, And last but not least all of them got off free despite the evidence presented.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Xanni15

@InnerAssassin: Good for you. :]

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#27  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I once crouched down while a friend tried to dunk over me.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morgrim

@redbird3rdboywonder:Well what goes around comes around.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Xanni15

@slacker the hacker said:

@Xanni15 said:

I disagree sometimes fighting is the only way. Not saying all the time but fighting can be both good and bad. Sometimes things are worth fighting for.

I understand what you mean, and I guess you're right, but that doesn't mean fighting is the answer or correct way to resolve anything.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim: True

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#31  Edited By umbrafeline

i have been jumped. i was standing in my schools breezeway talking to my friend when a huge black guy just came up behind me and slammed me to the ground for no reason other than me being white. i wouldve said something id probably be labeled as a racist. and fyi i was at the pittsburgh job corps center http://www.jobcorps.gov/home.aspx

whats that? job corps sounds like a great place to get an education?! riiiight. and im the pope

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32  Edited By InnerVenom123

I jumped over a rainbow once.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33  Edited By umbrafeline

@InnerVenom123 said:

did you find the pot o' gold?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MonsterStomp

I witnessed my best friend get jumped. For absolutely no reason, a guy came up and pushed my friend into his girlfriend. My friend helped his girl up and asked why he did that. The guy that originally attacked my friend didn't answer, he just punched him in the face until he was on the ground. For no reason.

I almost got jumped by a group of Samoan boys. They were following me and bad mouthing me. I calmly walked to my group and my group stood up and had my back.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By InnerVenom123

@umbrafeline said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

did you find the pot o' gold?

No.

I sprained my ankle and broke a rib.

Why the hell would I find a pot of gold?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By charlieboy

@InnerVenom123: There's a legend about pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Has to do with leprechauns.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By Aiden Cross

I had a sneak hug once, she came up from behind me being completely unaware and put her arms around my waist. I felt all warm and fuzzy. :)

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By InnerVenom123

@charlieboy said:

@InnerVenom123: There's a legend about pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Has to do with leprechauns.

I've prepared a diagram.

-

MY SARCASM

___

YOUR HEAD

-

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By charlieboy

@InnerVenom123: I am sorry sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet. I honestly thought you never heard that one. Oh well.

PythonVsWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PythonVsWalker

I've been jumped by like 7 - 9 guys. Not fun.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sync1

I was jumped in 5th grade. They surrounded me picked me up and slammed me. They were kicking me around... etc.

Cowards....

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one wants to jump me. I'm adorable.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheThe

@sesquipedalophobe said:

No one wants to jump me. I'm adorable.

I concur. America's Sweetheart.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thespideyguy

@Xanni15 said:

What if someone comes up punching you and is about to kill you, will you fight back or be a punching bag?

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#45  Edited By kuonphobos

I was jumped in 6th grade in the locker room. It all started with a person who I thought was my friend (we even attended church together) started bad talking my mom (very cliche) I said something about his mom, he slugged me I slugged him and the older boys came in on his side. I don't know how many there were. Probably only 3 or 4.

I got knocked around a little but no major injuries.

I did see him at church later but he wouldn't make eye contact.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By renamed040924

@Gambit1024 said:

Not me, but my buddy was jumped at an amusement park by two guys. I think they stole his wallet and/or cell phone, and they cut his forehead. He has a scar comparable to Harry Potter's.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Xanni15

@thespideyguy said:

@Xanni15 said:

What if someone comes up punching you and is about to kill you, will you fight back or be a punching bag?

The situation you describe has no chance of ever occurring, though in the unlikely chance it does, I would do my best to restrain or avoid them.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Crimsonlord53

I have.

Funny how fast they turn tail when you make one of them scream like a girl well breaking his arm.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By thespideyguy

@Xanni15 said:

@thespideyguy said:

@Xanni15 said:

The situation you describe has no chance of ever occurring, though in the unlikely chance it does, I would do my best to restrain or avoid them.

If you were in that movie theater in Colorado, and had a gun, would you be shooting him or huddling in the corner.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#50  Edited By BumpyBoo

@InnerAssassin: I have, and my main concern is: how are you now? The after effects of being jumped like that can stay with you a long time. After the physical wounds heal, a lot of the fear and anxiety and paranoia that comes from being attacked can stay with you. It can also mess up your confidence pretty badly. So I hope that the experience did not leave you too shaken, and that you are alright :)