#1 Posted by GodOfMischief (636 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm one myself, just wondering how many of you believed in any conspiracies at all.

#2 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe we miss a lot of conspiracies, but I don't believe in any of the famous ones.

i.e. We never landed on the moon, JFK assassination, 9-11 steel beams something or other, etc.

#3 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TheCannon (17971 posts) - - Show Bio

Conspiracy. singular.

#5 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe in the JFK assassination conspiracy

#6 Posted by GodOfMischief (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Cool, same here. I've always thought there was something odd about it.

#7 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

9/11 = conspiracy

moon landing = conspiracy

#8 Posted by andrewtheking (960 posts) - - Show Bio

kinda

#9 Posted by TheCannon (17971 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how you say no.

#10 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

ILLUMINAAAAAAATI

#11 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW this thread

#12 Posted by pooty (10838 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Love Sunny in Philadelphia. Excellent show!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all but I firmly believe that 911 was an inside job

#13 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Um.... not really.... I do believe tons of stuff... just not sure about this

#14 Posted by GodOfMischief (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: I agree about the 9/11 thing, though there's so many different theories to it that it becomes confusing at times.

#15 Posted by pooty (10838 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodOfMischief: I don't follow the different theories of how and why, i just find it GROSSLY IMPOSSIBLE that 911 was able to happen and everything went off perfectly. Not a delayed flight, not one scanner going off, not one passenger attacking the terrorist. All done by some dude 1,000s miles away living in a cave. No, i'm not buying that ya know?

#16 Posted by GodOfMischief (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, it just amazes me how no one looks into these things. I was watching some witness reports on Youtube and on the internet and there's a lot of weird stuff on there, but like you said how the hell could someone plan an attack like that and get past the security so easily?

#17 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

In the strictest sense of the word, yes 9-11 was a conspiracy, a group of people (Osama and Al Qaeda) plotted and planned this terrible act, but it wasn't an inside job.

On a side note, I remember seeing a documentary on History Channel basically completely debunking all the "evidence" that Loose Change had, so as far as it being a U.S. conspiracy, I don't think so.

#18 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

!!!

#19 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats the thing about claiming a belief: it doesn't matter what anyone believes, only the truth matters.

#20 Posted by GodOfMischief (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: Well said.

#21 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, i believe the theory that batman isnt human

#22 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Conspiracies are more fun as fiction.

#23 Posted by cameron83 (6715 posts) - - Show Bio

no,not really.Well i kinda believe in the 9/11 theory,but like KnightRise said nicely,it doesn't matter what you believe,only the truth matters.

#24 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it impossible to believe the Flight 93 story. Two planes just hit the World Trade Center and one hit the Pentagon, the government notices a flight has gone astray and just so happens to be heading straight for the capitol. I'm sure the passengers on-board just so happened to plan their revolt at the perfect time to land in a field far away from anything. Yeah, more like shot down.

#25 Edited by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Fogot about the Robert F Kennedy assassination I believe in that conspiracy too.

the JFK assassination I believe the killer was Ferrie on the grassy knoll. 32 people (witnesses of the assassination and events related to it) were mysteriously dead (murdered)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3mlbrwXjg

The investigation into it was handled so poorly, its hard not to believe the government had a hand in it.

#26 Edited by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I am one. Believer of NWO, Bilderberg group, Illuminati, 9/11---a modern day Reichstag fire-- , JFK being assasinated due to the Federal Reserve, etc

JFK speech on secret societies http://www.jfklibrary.org/Research/Ready-Reference/JFK-Speeches/The-President-and-the-Press-Address-before-the-American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association.aspx