• 105 results
#101 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo - Meet my cuddly toys! =D

I'll have to upload the rest to you later in a PM lol. But look at Elmo! Zorro threw him off the throne! xD I also have a large Scooby but forgot to take a pic of that. Try to do that later on. ^__^ And sorry for the crappy quality everyone. xD Took the pics with my iTouch.~

#102 Posted by BumpyBoo (8101 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista:

Awwwwwwwww!!!! Too cute! Can't...handle...the tiddliness.... O_O

#103 Edited by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Hehe! xD Most of those weren't really from my childhood (think mom got rid of the toys years ago) but they are my favorites. ^__^ Probably should of included FFX in the last pic but those three games my brother got me in the Christmas of '07 along with the Cloud plushie. ^__^ Just wish there would be a Big Boss plushie lol.

#104 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a purple duck. I saw him at a yard sale and bartered with the lady till she gave him up for ten cents.

#105 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

I had this stuffed Frilled Lizard that I fricking loved as a kid......heck I think i'd still take a bullet for that furry bastard now!!

#106 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a snuggle bear(blue) until I decapitated it for a halloween mask :) still have it lol(it creeps my friends out)

#107 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I had an old stuffed Mickey Mouse which I loved, and I had an old teddy bear named brownie who was a complete BOSS :P