• 105 results
#1 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me of your teddy bears.

#2 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12504 posts) - - Show Bio

scooby-doo, kermit, and pikachu were among my favs

#3 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a Stitch stuffed toy that I got for my 7th birthday. Never gave it up until I was 11.

Also, you need help.

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Also, you need help.

I removed the video a minute after posting, I decided it was slightly over the top. I apologize.

Also, yes. Yes I do.

#5 Edited by BumpyBoo (7646 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Tedward. We've been together 27 years so far :)

#6 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@innervenom123

Haha I was just kidding, man.

But yeah, it might've been a bit too much for CV. That's some traumatic stuff right there.

#7 Edited by Immortal777 (6858 posts) - - Show Bio

It's common courtesy to share first then ask the question.

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

It's common courtesy to share first then ask the question.

Okay, so you've never had one, thank you for sharing.

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17250 posts) - - Show Bio

I had one. ripped it to shreds.

#10 Posted by ARMIV2 (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh gosh...I have too many. Yes, I am a guy, and I have and have had stuffed animals all over the place.

Pickachu and Stitch went to my sisters while Ryo-ohki went...

...I don't know where Ryo-ohki went...

The one I have with me is a stuffed rabbit my sister sew together for more.

#11 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: So that's where they got the inspiration to make "Ted" huh? ;)

#12 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7535 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a stuffed duck wearing a sailor outfit (no it wasn't Donald Duck)... His name was Qwacker.

#13 Posted by judasnixon (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a stuffed puppy dog named Flash. He was a pirate, a mad sciencetist, and a ghost buster.......

#14 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a teddy bear my granny gave me, I took him with me to bath and he was never the same since.

#15 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

A panda pillow thing that I adored.

#16 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3482 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have Baby Bear. He's in my room back home. But at night, he would go out and protect people as Super Bear when I was asleep. The guy got me through some rough times.

#17 Edited by wildvine (8311 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a bird. It was red, and I thought it was an ostrich. It had a long neck at any rate.

#18 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a stuffed Dalmatian Dog called Baby. I may still have it, but I'm not sure where. I used to get a ton of stuffed animals from family members and friends.

#19 Edited by Pyrogram (35057 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved mine, Damn it, gona go and find that bugger! :D

#20 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a stuffed Garfield but my dog ripped it to shreds, and I also had a stuffed Spider-man.

#21 Posted by russellmania77 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

a stuffed simba when i was lil

#22 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

A dancing yellow Disco Duck.

Felix The Cat

Superman From TAS

#23 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to have this huge SpongeBob one, but I gave it away.

#24 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

Oh gosh...I have too many. Yes, I am a guy, and I have and have had stuffed animals all over the place.

Pickachu and Stitch went to my sisters while Ryo-ohki went...

...I don't know where Ryo-ohki went...

The one I have with me is a stuffed rabbit my sister sew together for more.

This.

#25 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: So did I! =D. Actually I had Simba Mufasa and his mother whose name I forget lol. I had a lot of beanie baby's, a Raggedy Andy that my great aunt hand made for me as well as a hand made turtle made by my grandmother with a wind up thing that played music and moved his arms and legs. I had a Grover from Sesame Street (my favorite one), I don't know if this counts but I had a Woody and Buzz Lightyear toys that were exact replica's from the movies. I had a lot. The only one I have now is the turtle.

#26 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

TEDWARD !

team tedward !

#27 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

cookie monster

nuff said

#28 Posted by BumpyBoo (7646 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by BumpyBoo (7646 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated teddy bears so that's why I had a lot of stuffed dogs like Scooby Doo,a polar bear and a stuffed Tom & Jerry.

#33 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

Did you get Tedward Mrs. Bearyweather? =O

I still have stuffed animals and plushies in my room lol. Especially of panda bears. There's like, so many pandas in my room. 0.0 For Christmas I got a Hello Kitty in a purple plaid dress that stays on my bed. I snuggle against her at night. =D Makes a good pillow lol.
#34 Edited by Dabee (2379 posts) - - Show Bio

I was really into the Sonic Adventure games for the Sega Genesis as a kid, especially the Chao gardens. (Basically little blue guys you could give traits based on what you killed while playing.) My dad got two stuffed ones, (one for my and one for my brother), and to this day he doesn't remember how. It turns out they could only be imported from SEGA in Japan, and even then it was very limited. Apparently they were meant to be gotten out of those claw machines, but in Japanese arcades. Somehow he got a couple off of the Sega website. Now they're worth like $300+, however there is way too much sentimental value in them, now.

EDIT: Oh, also I won this giant stuffed sea-horse from an arcade at the first try, I still don't know what I did (I was 5-10, no 5), but it worked. I think it was filled with packing peanuts.

The chao (plush)

#35 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee: The main reason why I love Sonic Adventure 2 is for the Chao Garden. =D I played that more than anything else in the game. xD That's really neat though.

#36 Posted by BumpyBoo (7646 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by ARMIV2 (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss this thing.

#38 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: D'aw! There she is. =D I'll try taking a picture of all my favorite plushies and stuffed animals. Have this massive Scooby Doo from when I was like 2/3. My favorite plushie is of Cloud which I got for Christmas back in 07.

#39 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

I was one of those blanket kids, tons of action figures and LEGO but never a teddy bear.

#40 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite toy was hammer.

#41 Posted by BumpyBoo (7646 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista:

Aw, that would be really nice :) I have one on here somewhere like that.

#42 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: ^__^ I'll see if I can do it tonight or tomorrow. Just gotta charge the iTouch first to take the pictures.~ Even got a Moogle plushie last year too! I believe it's the plushie from XI but it's adorable. =D Even have a Lucario, Gary from SpongeBob, a Companion Cube, and for some reason do I not know why when I was 14 my older brother Andrew gave me his Elmo plushie of him wearing sandals and a tropical shirt lol.

#43 Edited by M3th (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a stuffed long neck that my father gave me when I was a baby. I have a monkey named Jimbo that my cousin gave me for my graduation. I have Crush & Bruce from Nemo that my brother gave to me. I have a Mickey Mouse that used to be my mothers[I'm holding it just in case she wants it back... long story.]

I had way more when I was a kid. I had Daffy Duck, Bugs + other looney tunes. I had a Stitch + Mike Wisowskie from Monsters Inc. I had the red dragon from Milan. I had a lot but I lost them or gave them away.

#44 Edited by BumpyBoo (7646 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista:

Oooh, I have an elmo too! And Plankton! >:D Oooh, and Boo, Alf, ET, Paploo, Piplup, some HKs and, and I've got Oscar the Grouch, and Miss Piggy, and Tigger *deep breath, many years pass*....and a PG Tips monkey in a special jumper, and Mr and Mrs Hedgehog, and Butterbear....*carries on for some time* I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! O_O

#45 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Ha ha! xD We could have a Pokemon battle with our Lucario and Piplup then! =D I wish Konami would make Metal Gear plushies. I'd totally buy a Grey Fox and Naked Snake one. Ooh! For Christmas my mom bought me a hedgehog toy. It doesn't look like Sega though since the toy's a blonde color but if you press the stomach it makes a similar noise like Sega. =D If it wasn't for my dresser top and cabinet I'd love to collect action figures but so many Japanese vases and tea sets in my room lol. I also need to take a picture of the Lady Gaga poster above my bed. 0.0 In Gaga we trust! =D

#46 Posted by BumpyBoo (7646 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista:

Oh no, I forgot Eddie Gubearo!! O_O

You have vases and tea sets? How cool, I never knew that :) What an interesting thing to collect.

#47 Posted by Dabee (2379 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Also, you need help.

I removed the video a minute after posting, I decided it was slightly over the top. I apologize.

Also, yes. Yes I do.

Wait, what? There was a violent video about teddy bears? Private message me the link? You've got me intrigued.

#48 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: I do! They're Japanese. ^__^ I get them whenever mom and I go to thrift stores. Though, one of the tea sets was actually her grandfather's. I really need to get a Metal Gear poster or two along with Final Fantasy. That's what's missing in the room. xD

#49 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee: ... I tried to post it here but I can't spoiler a video and I can't delete this post for some reason. Ugh.

#50 Edited by longbowhunter (6725 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a Snuggles bear that I loved when I was a kid. I called him my scrambled egg bear. I ended up selling him at a yard sale when I was about 8 and cried immediately after. 22 years later I still regret it.