Any Dutch/Germans/Belgians on CV? I need help.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm an Army soldier and my MOS is getting me stationed in Limburg but surrounding this area is West Germany and Flanders/Belgium,are comic shops even big in these areas and countries and if so can you tell me about any?

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By attatje

@jeanralphio: I actually live in the Dutch Limburg in Roermond it's a hard place to get comics but there's a shop which is very big for my values (altough they're probably pretty low) In a place called sittard it's called atomik and this is the site http://www.atomik.nl/winkel/sittard you can find other shops on this site http://www.strips-tekoop.nl/basiswinkels.htm but you have to look out to not go to a shop where they have no american comics because they aren't everywhere you should probably just call the shop beforehand because once I went to a shop where they said they had american comics but they were translated silver age comics.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jeanralphio: Don't get your hopes up, most of the comics will be in dutch. (Unless you understand dutch, ignore my comment)

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By attatje

@jeanralphio: Don't get your hopes up, most of the comics will be in dutch. (Unless you understand dutch, ignore my comment)

I know except the shop atomik wich I previously stated sells american comics (mostly TPB's I thought)