#1 Posted by Phoenix God (389 posts) - - Show Bio

What characters would you love to see hit the big screen? What would you like to happen? It does not have to be realistic.

Hulk vs Superman with a definite winner?

The Dark Phoenix Saga in space?

JLA vs Avengers?

Sentinels vs mutants?

Wolverine actually killing people?

#2 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentinels vs Mutants for the sole reason that x-3 left a very bad taste in my mouth.

#3 Posted by Bardamu (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer, with his origins, beautiful space travel scenes and a beautiful music ^^
Post Edited:2008-06-04 17:58:05

#4 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything with the brilliant level of casting, story telling, effects, etc. of Iron Man! Best comic movie ever! I wasn't even a big Iron Man fan beforehand.

#5 Posted by Bardamu (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Marshall Madness says:

"Anything with the brilliant level of casting, story telling, effects, etc. of Iron Man! Best comic movie ever! I wasn't even a big Iron Man fan beforehand. "
Yes, Jon Favreau did a very good job ^^
#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor the Sub Mariner. Underwater Atlantean vistas and culture, bizare technology, mythical mysticism, political intrigue, and savage powers of the mysterious deep conquered and brought to bear by the rightful king and prince of the blood, Namor!

Also, Blood Syndicate. Urban decay, gang culture, ethno-social oppression, super powered gang bangers make there stand against the clandestine power brokers of their society and turn from angry misguided street soldiers , to superpowered youth with a socially conscience agenda albeit rough-around-the-edges modus operandi.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Sleeper would be a great movie. Also Nextwave, but for totally different reasons obviously. Madame Mirage and Highwaymen are minis that could be good. I think I'd like Grounded but it could be too much like Sky High, maybe. And I wouldn't reject a Jack Hawksmoor movie.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd also like to see a movie made for that Wanted comic.

#9 Posted by Insignia (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Terra Obscura, a movie about SMASH (Society of Modern American Science Heroes)

It should be during the early days when Captain Future wasn't missing. I think it would be a great movie however if Alan Moore didn't give his blessing then I think it shouldn't be made. DC seem to love winding that man up.

#10 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Runaways. ^^

#11 Posted by Sling Shot (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I'd also like to see a movie made for that Wanted comic."

You and me both pardner, darn tootin.Yeehaww!!guns blazing

#12 Posted by Phoenix God (389 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see the JLA movie with Christian Bale and Brandon Routh. I think I am hoping for too much.

#13 Posted by Suicide Blonde (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"Runaways. ^^"

I heard at the comic store today that they're working on this movie. Not sure how true it is, I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. Has anyone else heard of about this?

#14 Posted by Suicide Blonde (4 posts) - - Show Bio

An Emma Frost movie would be very hot as long as they had the right person playing her.

#15 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

nope miss suicide.

.......an emma frost movie would be hot. lol

#16 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm...storyline for emma....hows about.........idk....doesnt matter....let her fall in love with namor...i'd watch an hour and a half of that

#17 Posted by Phoenix God (389 posts) - - Show Bio

What story line would you want for Emma?

#18 Posted by Suicide Blonde (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind seeing her when she was running the Hellions & they all died. It'd be a nice chance to introduce some of the newer young x-men.

#19 Posted by Bardamu (29 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"hmmmm...storyline for emma....hows about.........idk....doesnt matter....let her fall in love with namor...i'd watch an hour and a half of that"
Why Namor ?
#20 Posted by thenightwing (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#21 Posted by thenightwing (180 posts) - - Show Bio

a movie based on this.

#22 Posted by Ebony Bishop (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Suicide Blonde says:

"Gloom says:
"Runaways. ^^"

I heard at the comic store today that they're working on this movie. Not sure how true it is, I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. Has anyone else heard of about this?"

They are. And it's being written by Brian K. Vaughan, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

I assume you're being sarcastic, Buckshot? I actually want to see this Wanted movie, but only because I have never read the comic.

#23 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Bardamu says:

"pixelized says:
"hmmmm...storyline for emma....hows about.........idk....doesnt matter....let her fall in love with namor...i'd watch an hour and a half of that"
Why Namor ? "

cause he wears a speedo

#24 Posted by Bardamu (29 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Bardamu says:
"pixelized says:
Why Namor ? "

cause he wears a speedo"

I imagine a dialogue between Emma and Namor :

• Namor : Come to Atlantis, you'll be my queen, a queen of an world largest than the surface

• Emma : Sounds tempting. Is there shops in Atlantis ?

• Namor : Uh ?

• Emma : Yes, shops : Vuitton, L'Oréal, Van Cleef & Arpels, and so on...

• Namor : Er... No...

• Emma : Not interested !!
    Post Edited:2008-06-05 14:24:08

#25 Posted by Sling Shot (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"Suicide Blonde says:
"Gloom says:
"Runaways. ^^"

I heard at the comic store today that they're working on this movie. Not sure how true it is, I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. Has anyone else heard of about this?"

They are. And it's being written by Brian K. Vaughan, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

I assume you're being sarcastic, Buckshot? I actually want to see this Wanted movie, but only because I have never read the comic."

It prolly will mirror the comic 33.3repeating %

#26 Posted by Sling Shot (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

** Grounded but it could be too much like Sky High,** maybe. And I wouldn't reject a Jack Hawksmoor movie."

I wanna see grounded mos def. But the director should be Guiermo del toro or somebody to avoid the sky high factor. As for Jack I'm open to see what could be done but short of Michael Bay or Spielberg I see it looking like a early 90 virtual video game.

#27 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Ebony Bishop says:

"I assume you're being sarcastic, Buckshot? I actually want to see this Wanted movie, but only because I have never read the comic."

I want to see the movie as well, but from what I can tell it's not very much like the comic, so I'd like another one that was actually based off the comic, not just loosely inspired by it.

Sling Shot says:

"Buckshot says:
** Grounded but it could be too much like Sky High,** maybe. And I wouldn't reject a Jack Hawksmoor movie."

I wanna see grounded mos def. But the director should be Guiermo del toro or somebody to avoid the sky high factor. As for Jack I'm open to see what could be done but short of Michael Bay or Spielberg I see it looking like a early 90 virtual video game."

Guillermo del Toro? What are you seeing him do for the movie? Dunno who I'd like for the Hawksmoor movie.