• 79 results
#51 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys we should all make one of these so we can meet girls and stufff.....

:)

#52 Edited by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

You better prepare man, the ladies will be swarming ya soon. I'd suggest comic book themed pick up lines. Offer to give them the good old brightest day.

Eh, eh?

#53 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: Show 'em why they call ya Vandal Savage. ;)

Show 'em the good ol' Cosmic Treadmill. ;)

Show 'em why they call ya The Flash....wait that one is a bad thing isn't it.

#55 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoy_elite: hahaha pretty good. Though I only get the flash one lol.

#56 Edited by JediXMan (30902 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanna come back to my Batcave?

I'm usually in my Fortress of Solitude, but I'd leave it for you.

Shazam!

Neither in Brightest Day nor Blackest Night has a girl like you met my sight.

Congratulations, Decoy; you've now turned this into a discussion on comic book-themed pickup lines.

#57 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Yeeeeeeeeeeees. All of my dreams have come true.

#58 Posted by JediXMan (30902 posts) - - Show Bio

(I just made up the GL line on the spot. I am particularly proud of that one, if I do say so myself).

#59 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

The thirst is strong in this one.

#60 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@decoy_elite said:

(I just made up the GL line on the spot. I am particularly proud of that one, if I do say so myself).

It's definitely better than mine.

#61 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: that line is epic. I may just steal that lol

#62 Edited by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

In other news 3 college girls were found dead in a ditch in the New York Albany area.

#63 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18376 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@decoy_elite said:

Wanna come back to my Batcave?

I'm usually in my Fortress of Solitude, but I'd leave it for you.

Shazam!

Neither in Brightest Day nor Blackest Night has a girl like you met my sight.

Congratulations, Decoy; you've now turned this into a discussion on comic book-themed pickup lines.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Brilliant.

#64 Posted by DocStrange (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: Not to call you out or anything, but didn't you start a thread a few weeks back in support of traditional marriage? It may be very difficult to find someone who is

What, exactly, do you mean by "traditional" marriage? As opposed to what, un-traditional marriage?

#65 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: They were identified by their costumes as Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Catwoman.

#66 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: Twas a semi joke, though not really, cause it's a nerd heavy site :D :P

and

@vortex13: is a Super serious analytical joke killer that probably has no joy in his life ;D

O_O.... *burst out crying*, Why does nobody love me!? *sniffs* I. try. so. hard. *sobs*

;P

#67 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey ladies, wanna see Stilt-Man grow?

#68 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6417 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: Not to call you out or anything, but didn't you start a thread a few weeks back in support of traditional marriage? It may be very difficult to find someone who is

What, exactly, do you mean by "traditional" marriage? As opposed to what, un-traditional marriage?

Traditional marriage is what some people call a marriage between a man and a woman. "I support traditional marriage" usually just means, "I am against gay marriage".

#69 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18376 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@fuchsia_nightingale said:

@martyyy15: Twas a semi joke, though not really, cause it's a nerd heavy site :D :P

and

@vortex13: is a Super serious analytical joke killer that probably has no joy in his life ;D

O_O.... *burst out crying*, Why does nobody love me!? *sniffs* I. try. so. hard. *sobs*

;P

I uh lov....lik......I put up with you

;D

#71 Posted by laflux (16789 posts) - - Show Bio

In other news 3 college girls were found dead in a ditch in the New York Albany area.

You really meant what you said in that comedy blog didn't you.........

#72 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7891 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@strider92 said:

You really meant what you said in that comedy blog didn't you.........

#74 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm Oliver. Want to see my Green Arrow?

I only wear the mask because my face is too beautiful to be seen in the light of day. The Name's Al Simmons.

#75 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Want to see me kiss you?

a thousandth of a second later

Want to see me do it again?

#76 Posted by Edamame (28280 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#77 Edited by DocStrange (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: Just to confirm that we're all on the same page... you only associate with your own age group, you're specifically looking for a young she-nerd (looks unimportant but preferably reflecting your own subjective ideal of hot), but you're unwilling to entertain hanging with anyone different than yourself including age difference; am I right? Oh, and you believe that marriage should be reserved for only people like yourself. You think, then, it is right and appropriate to discriminate against people who, like homosexuals, are different from yourself, by restricting their legal rights and constitutional liberties. You sound like quite the catch...

#78 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@docstrange: no I mean I pefer to hamgmwith people my own age and not say 13 year olds. And my views on marriage are my own. I aint gonna get into a debate about that. Ido believe they deserve equal rights, but marriage already has its own defination. Thats all I will say on the matter

#79 Posted by DocStrange (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: And my views on marriage are my own. I aint gonna get into a debate about that. Ido believe they deserve equal rights, but marriage already has its own defination.

It really isn't a question of "us" and "them" as much as it is "all of us"; equal rights, same wording, same definition. Within a living language such as contemporary English, words and definitions are continuously being revised through use. The word "gay", for example, originally meant "happy, carefree"; now the connotations are quite different. How about a definition in which we can all agree? Marriage: a legal agreement between consenting adults who commit to forming a familial and economic bond. Beyond that, I won't tell you how or with whom to share your life and love, and you reciprocate with me and people like me. Agreed?

#80 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@docstrange:

To me marriage is a diferent defination. But thats fine if you disagree with me lol, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I kind of lost you at the reciprocate part, I don't exactly get what you mean there. But if you'd like to continue this discussion feel free to PM me man. I don't wanna end up accidenlty starting a war on the thread lol. But I'd be happy to discuss this with you further if you like via PM.