Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Father:

"I'm a lawyer so we have to respect certain laws to protect us, but just because they slap a badge on, that gives them a right to pat down and touch my child? That doesn't feel right to me at all."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/19/tsa-reportedly-detains-wheelchair-bound-3-year-old-girl-orders-parents-not-to-videotape-pat-down/

The Transportation Security Administration is once again under fire, this time for allegedly detaining a wheelchair-bound 3-year-old girl, taking away her stuffed doll and ordering the girl’s parents not to videotape TSA agents patting her down.

The girl’s father, Nathan Forck, told Fox News Radio’s Todd Starnes that the TSA treated his daughter like a “criminal.”

“And by extension, they were treating us as criminals,” he added.

The incident reportedly occurred at Lambert-St. Louis Airport on Feb. 9. Forck, his wife and their three kids were on their way to Disney World for a family vacation when the trip took an ugly turn. TSA agents reportedly pulled Lucy aside for additional security screening, despite the fact that she was 3-years-old and bound to a wheel chair due to Spina bifida.

“They specifically told me that they were singling her out for this special treatment because she’s in a wheelchair,” Forck told Fox News. “They are specifically singling out disabled people for this special scrutiny. It’s rather offensive to me as a father of a disabled child.”

A TSA agent told the family that they needed to pat down Lucy and swab her wheelchair. The family had already made it through a security checkpoint by this time. Forck’s wife, Annie, pulled out her camera and began filming the incident, which agents told her was “illegal.”

“You can’t touch my daughter unless I record it,” she can be heard telling an agent in the video. Forck then asked an agent to “cite the law” that says they can’t videotape them. After refusing to stop filming agents patting down her 3-year-old child, the Forck family was soon reportedly surrounded by TSA agents, with one guarding Lucy personally.

That’s when the “alarm bells” really started going off for Forck, who is an attorney and knew it was perfectly legal to videotape the TSA agents.

“It’s your worst nightmare,” he said. “It’s bad enough they are demanding they want to pat down my child and didn’t want me to videotape it.”

More from FoxNews.com:

At some point the agents confiscated Lucy’s stuffed toy, “Lamby” – reducing the child to tears.

“She was crying for her stuffed animal which they wouldn’t let her have for the longest time,” he said. “It’s only about a half foot long. It’s a lamb down that talks – but she loves it.”

As TSA agents discussed what they were going to do, the video shows Lucy weeping uncontrollably.

“I don’t want to go Disney World,” she screamed as her parents tried to offer reassurances.

[...]

Forck said he understands that a certain level of security is needed at airports – but he believes what happened in St. Louis was not only inappropriate but may have been illegal.

Forck said it’s a mystery why the TSA didn’t want them to film their daughter’s pat-down.

“Just because you slap a TSA badge on – I don’t know this person – and they’re going to be putting their hands on my child,” he said, adding that if someone did the same outside the airport, they would be in jail.

Forck said he and his wife did not want to cause a scene at the airport but they were determined to stand their ground and let TSA agents know “what they could and could not do” to their child.

“We are not unreasonable people,” he said. “But to say you are going to do a bodily search with no probable cause whatsoever – just because she is in a wheelchair. That was offensive.”

After about half an hour, the Forcks were rescreened and allowed to go on their trip. They reportedly had no issues getting through TSA security in Orlando.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By DH69

ugh im 20 somethin years old...and its sad as hell that stuff like this hasnt fazed me for years...we are a pathetic race...

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By FalconPuuunch

"The TSA are responsible for exactly ZERO prosecutions of terrorism."

In case you were wondering why the TSA are completely useless.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

Everytime I've been close to a scanner because of my required visits to Europe, I dread having to even think of something like this happening to me. Luckily it hasn't yet....but you never know when they're going to single you out because you're the obvious plump American tomboy.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Zombie_

"Forck said it’s a mystery why the TSA didn’t want them to film their daughter’s pat-down."

Mystery my ass. Fckers just didn't want to get caught in the act.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mikethekiller

That's messed

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7  Edited By Xanni15

This is in an injustice, disabled people should NOT, I repeat should NOT be treated like everyone else. They're not normal people, okay, just accept it. They have their own set of rules, they get special treatment, and most importantly a much closer parking spot. Just let disabled people roll, walk, crawl, whatever, onto a plane or into a court house.

“They specifically told me that they were singling her out for this special treatment because she’s in a wheelchair,” Forck told Fox News. “They are specifically singling out disabled people for this special scrutiny. It’s rather offensive to me as a father of a disabled child.”

I KNOW! Dammit, disabled people just can't catch any breaks, we as a country need to give them more benefits.No disabled person should ever bee required to do anything a normal healthy person would do, it's just unfair and an obvious attempt's to single to someone with a disability.A wheelchair is just a wheelchair, there's literally no way it could be hiding anything else. These parents should be given however much money they want, no matter the amount they deserve and have earned it.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Xanni15

@FalconPuuunch said:

Or is the TSA so helpful that they deter such acts? Works both ways.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

*sigh* The TSA again? Wow.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Xanni15 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

If they're so just and doing everything for the common good, they should have no problem being recorded. What should they have to hide? Not as if they have some "secret pat-down method."

... oh. Oh that secret method... right.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@Xanni15 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

No it doesn't, not at all. You are basically crediting a failed system that has accomplished nothing for in fact accomplishing nothing. Does that not seem odd to you? This is a personal violation.The cost is simply not worth the product. It's ridiculous, unnecessary and in many ways disgusting.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

If they're so just and doing everything for the common good, they should have no problem being recorded. What should they have to hide? Not as if they have some "secret pat-down method."

^^^ Apparently, because she's handicap her parents can't complain. I would never, I repeat NEVER allow my children to be groped by any adult in anyway in front of me while I can stop it.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The TSA is a waste of money (understatement of the century.)

9/11 really changed America for the worse. It has led to the government intruding on our privacy (Patriot Act) and them treating us like sub humans (TSA)

If I had to choose between Personal Freedom or Safety I would choose Personal Freedom every time.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Ben Franklin

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarkxSeraph

Eh... try recording a police officer next time they interact with you while performing their duties. They will, nine times out of ten, tell you not to. Same thing.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Well you Mutha's wanted to be safe.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lykopis

@Xanni15 said:

This is in an injustice, disabled people should NOT, I repeat should NOT be treated like everyone else. They're not normal people, okay, just accept it. They have their own set of rules, they get special treatment, and most importantly a much closer parking spot. Just let disabled people roll, walk, crawl, whatever, onto a plane or into a court house.

I KNOW! Dammit, disabled people just can't catch any breaks, we as a country need to give them more benefits.No disabled person should ever bee required to do anything a normal healthy person would do, it's just unfair and an obvious attempt's to single to someone with a disability.A wheelchair is just a wheelchair, there's literally no way it could be hiding anything else. These parents should be given however much money they want, no matter the amount they deserve and have earned it.

I know right? Bloody free-loaders -- especially the kids, and even more evilly, the toddlers! In fact, I think disabled people in wheelchairs should stay off the sidewalks! They are a danger to all of us and resentful of our natural mobility -- they should be forced onto the road like every other wheeled vehicle instead of rolling behind/in front/beside us! Don't like it? Then drag yourself with your forearms on the ground! Stop being so lazy and self entitled! We should occupy the handicapped parking spots and slather those handrails with vaseline! Use the elevator? Pfft. Hobble up those stairs like a real man/woman/child/infant!

These parents should be ashamed of themselves! Insisting on their rights and demanding their disabled daughter be treated with respect... it's tantamount to treason! Wah, wah -- crying and wailing, what a brat! Getting away with such an entitled life -- no wonder she is so misbehaved! They should have made it easier on these poor, beleaguered agents and placed that mewling rugrat on the floor and gutted that toy lamb while tearing apart that wheeled contraption of death-containing bombs!

Ugh. Disney World too...I suppose she expects special treatment there too. When will it ever end -- when will us able-bodied people get the respect WE deserve, man!

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarkxSeraph

@Lyko-- The sarcasm is strong in this one...

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

@lykopis:

The moment Asperger kids pull a SpyKids on the world is the day that will happen. :P

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@lykopis said:

@Xanni15 said:

I know right? Bloody free-loaders -- especially the kids, and even more evilly, the toddlers! In fact, I think disabled people in wheelchairs should stay off the sidewalks! They are a danger to all of us and resentful of our natural mobility -- they should be forced onto the road like every other wheeled vehicle instead of rolling behind/in front/beside us! Don't like it? Then drag yourself with your forearms on the ground! Stop being so lazy and self entitled! We should occupy the handicapped parking spots and slather those handrails with vaseline! Use the elevator? Pfft. Hobble up those stairs like a real man/woman/child/infant!

These parents should be ashamed of themselves! Insisting on their rights and demanding their disabled daughter be treated with respect... it's tantamount to treason! Wah, wah -- crying and wailing, what a brat! Getting away with such an entitled life -- no wonder she is so misbehaved! They should have made it easier on these poor, beleaguered agents and placed that mewling rugrat on the floor and gutted that toy lamb while tearing apart that wheeled contraption of death-containing bombs!

Ugh. Disney World too...I suppose she expects special treatment there too. When will it ever end -- when will us able-bodied people get the respect WE deserve, man!

*claps*

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lykopis

@DarkxSeraph: @Necrotic_Lycanthrope:

;)

@FalconPuuunch:

*curtsies*

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pooty

When it comes to the law, EVERYONE should be subjected to the same scrutiny. If I am stopped by TSA i think a handicapped, gay, blind, fat, Arab etc should be stopped at the same rate and consistency that every so called "normal" person is.

_Legion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Legion_
@pooty: The argument is flawed. The TSA agents clearly said they were targeting the girl specifically because she was in a wheelchair, meaning a more detailed search. Not equal to the normal scan at all. They took away her stuffed animal for the sake of Morgan Freeman. Do you think a three year old girl is hiding a machine gun in her toy? If so, I think you should see a psychiatrist.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By SpidermanWins

As someone who had a disabled sister with MD in a wheelchair, that's f***ing dispicable and I hope every one of those TSA people get CREAMED by that attorney in court.

@FalconPuuunch said:

@lykopis said:

@Xanni15 said:

*claps*

This is my favorite post... ever

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pooty

@_Legion_ said:

@pooty: The argument is flawed. The TSA agents clearly said they were targeting the girl specifically because she was in a wheelchair, meaning a more detailed search. Not equal to the normal scan at all. They took away her stuffed animal for the sake of Morgan Freeman. Do you think a three year old girl is hiding a machine gun in her toy? If so, I think you should see a psychiatrist.

Clearly you didn't comprehend. Where did i state i was commenting on this particular instance? My statement was not about this particular situation but was talking about how ALL of the screenings should be. If the TSA agents targeted her due to her wheelchair then that is the opposite of what i said should happen. My statement(if you would have read it correctly) clearly said that everyone should be screened with the SAME consistency. also i don't think a child could hide a weapon but an adult can hide drugs or weapons in a childs toy and the child would never know it.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Xanni15

@JediXMan said:

What's that got to do with anything? I never said they should have a problem being recorded, I just know that if I were in that situation I would be annoyed if someone did want to record me. They're doing their job, I don't want customers at my job recording me, the job already has camera there.

@FalconPuuunch said:

No it doesn't, not at all. You are basically crediting a failed system that has accomplished nothing for in fact accomplishing nothing. Does that not seem odd to you? This is a personal violation.The cost is simply not worth the product. It's ridiculous, unnecessary and in many ways disgusting.

I haven't heard about any planes being hijacked recently, no more towers being taken down. Whether or not I like it is irrelevant, it's their job. the machines and scanners are not perfect, better safe than sorry. You don't like it? Drive.

@lykopis said:

ROFL Where were they disrespectful to her? By taking away her toy, inspecting her wheelchair? Did they break her rights?

LOL, ur mad.

@FalconPuuunch said:

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

^^^ Apparently, because she's handicap her parents can't complain. I would never, I repeat NEVER allow my children to be groped by any adult in anyway in front of me while I can stop it.

Why are you making assumptions about my post instead of directing your comment at me? Never did I say they can't complain, but they went overboard and were just making a scene. But as you and others say, disabled people shouldn't get special treatment, so what's the big deal with a pat down, not a grope (it's an airport, not a strip club)?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Xanni15

@pooty said:

When it comes to the law, EVERYONE should be subjected to the same scrutiny. If I am stopped by TSA i think a handicapped, gay, blind, fat, Arab etc should be stopped at the same rate and consistency that every so called "normal" person is.

You're so heartless pooty, disabled people have it rough enough already. Asking them to be treated like others (kinda like they want) is absurd!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan said:

What's that got to do with anything? I never said they should have a problem being recorded, I just know that if I were in that situation I would be annoyed if someone did want to record me. They're doing their job, I don't want customers at my job recording me, the job already has camera there.

They may not want that, but they have absolutely no right to demand that they not be recorded, nor can they claim that it is illegal. They can be annoyed all they like, but that's how it is.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Xanni15

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan said:

They may not want that, but they have absolutely no right to demand that they not be recorded, nor can they claim that it is illegal. They can be annoyed all they like, but that's how it is.

Yeah, but who cares? That's not directed at you, but I just feel like the parents did that to be jerks. The agents presumably swapped the wheelchair and patted her down, so all it did was make the agents more annoyed and take longer. This is a case of agents not being as educated as they should be, nothing more.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@Xanni15:

1.) The TSA just as any other form of law enforcement or "protection" agency are subject to being recorded. Recording is NOT illegal. You have made it perfectly clear that being annoyed by people frisking your body is ok, so why would you care so much if the TSA are a bit annoyed by the camera?

2.)

I haven't heard about any planes being hijacked recently, no more towers being taken down. Whether or not I like it is irrelevant, it's their job. the machines and scanners are not perfect, better safe than sorry. You don't like it? Drive.

Yes because soooo many planes crashed into American buildings before. Without the TSA the US would be a barren lifeless debris field of plane wreckage and collapsed buildings. Oh thank God for the TSA.

I have a right as an American to protest against things that I do not like. Especially when civil liberties are being sacrificed for a false sense of safety. You don't like it? Leave.

3.)

"ur mad"

This right here tells me and everyone else that you can't even have a proper argument or debate without resorting to childish remarks. Over sensationalized sarcasm is one thing, but this is just sad.

4.)

Why are you making assumptions about my post instead of directing your comment at me? Never did I say they can't complain, but they went overboard and were just making a scene. But as you and others say, disabled people shouldn't get special treatment, so what's the big deal with a pat down, not a grope (it's an airport, not a strip club)?

Maybe because this wasn't directed to you? I was talking to someone else about you. You act as if I didn't know you were going to see this? Why do you keep bringing up that she is disabled as if I want to pave golden roads for her or something? I'm complaining because she was a child who had to experience the trauma of being privately searched by the TSA. The same group of people who strip search and perform cavity checks on children all the time. It's groping when your genitals are grabbed and thoroughly checked btw. Just in case you didn't know the difference between a pat down and groping.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Xanni15

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Xanni15:

1.) The TSA just as any other form of law enforcement or "protection" agency are subject to being recorded. Recording is NOT illegal. You have made it perfectly clear that being annoyed by people frisking your body is ok, so why would you care so much if the TSA are a bit annoyed by the camera?

Who said it was, besides uninformed TSA agents? Why are people getting so hung up on that? I don't care that the parents recorded it, I just felt like the only reason they did it was to stick it to the TSA agents. I guarentee you that if they hadn't complained the entire situation would have gone smoother and quicker.

@FalconPuuunch said:

Yes because soooo many planes crashed into American buildings before. Without the TSA the US would be a barren lifeless debris field of plane wreckage and collapsed buildings. Oh thank God for the TSA.

I have a right as an American to protest against things that I do not like. Especially when civil liberties are being sacrificed for a false sense of safety. You don't like it? Leave.

One was more than enough, do you want to see more? Your sarcasm tells me all I need to know.

Go ahead and protest, nobody said you couldn't so I don't know why you're getting all high and mighty. Can you show me where a law was broken, please? Why would I leave, I'm not the one complaining or supporting those that do?

@FalconPuuunch said:

This right here tells me and everyone else that you can't even have a proper argument or debate without resorting to childish remarks. Over sensationalized sarcasm is one thing, but this is just sad.

1. It wasn't directed at you.
  2. Are you speaking for everyone in this thread, in the entire world?! Also, you kept replying as shown below. lol
  3. Your (childish?) insults are not needed, if you can't use your words to have a legit discussion then maybe stop posting in this thread. You have not addressed anything I have, nor did the person I said was mad.
  4. I do agree that it is sad, using a disabled young girl to promote this garbage is despicable, those in support of these awful parents should be ashamed of themselves.

@FalconPuuunch said:

Maybe because this wasn't directed to you? I was talking to someone else about you. You act as if I didn't know you were going to see this? Why do you keep bringing up that she is disabled as if I want to pave golden roads for her or something? I'm complaining because she was a child who had to experience the trauma of being privately searched by the TSA. The same group of people who strip search and perform cavity checks on children all the time. It's groping when your genitals are grabbed and thoroughly checked btw. Just in case you didn't know the difference between a pat down and groping.

Your point, you replied to something I said to another?

I keep bringing up her disability because that is the only reason anyone cares, and not just on this site. Just in my own experience from traveling throughout the year, this happens to quite a bit of people, but they don't freak out and claim harassment or anything else. They allow others to do their jobs, because complaining does nothing but upset everyone involved and takes up more time.

Children are not immune, even disabled children

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@Xanni15 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Xanni15:

Who said it was, besides uninformed TSA agents? Why are people getting so hung up on that? I don't care that the parents recorded it, I just felt like the only reason they did it was to stick it to the TSA agents. I guarentee you that if they hadn't complained the entire situation would have gone smoother and quicker.

@FalconPuuunch said:

One was more than enough, do you want to see more? Your sarcasm tells me all I need to know.

Go ahead and protest, nobody said you couldn't so I don't know why you're getting all high and mighty. Can you show me where a law was broken, please? Why would I leave, I'm not the one complaining or supporting those that do?

@FalconPuuunch said:

1. It wasn't directed at you.
  2. Are you speaking for everyone in this thread, in the entire world?! Also, you kept replying as shown below. lol
  3. Your (childish?) insults are not needed, if you can't use your words to have a legit discussion then maybe stop posting in this thread. You have not addressed anything I have, nor did the person I said was mad.
  4. I do agree that it is sad, using a disabled young girl to promote this garbage is despicable, those in support of these awful parents should be ashamed of themselves.

@FalconPuuunch said:

Your point, you replied to something I said to another?

I keep bringing up her disability because that is the only reason anyone cares, and not just on this site. Just in my own experience from traveling throughout the year, this happens to quite a bit of people, but they don't freak out and claim harassment or anything else. They allow others to do their jobs, because complaining does nothing but upset everyone involved and takes up more time.

Children are not immune, even disabled children

1. Do you even read what you're writing? Did I ever say the TSA were breaking the law? I said they were taking away our civil liberties.

2. Don't lecture me on sarcasm or childish behavior. It's pretty funny reading that from you.

3. The TSA are protested by a lot of people and a lot of claims are filed other than the ones from parents of disabled children. There are videos and articles all over the internet about the TSA so please spare me. Seriously. How do you not know this?

4. It seems to me (judging by your lack of sympathy for children who go through private screening and knowledge of the TSA ) that the only reason you even commented was to get people angry, which unfortunately you accomplished earlier. I don't really care what you have to say anymore and I actually feel pretty dumb for allowing myself to even respond to you again.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Xanni15

@FalconPuuunch said:

1. Do you even read what you're writing? Did I ever say the TSA were breaking the law? I said they were taking away our civil liberties.

2. Don't lecture me on sarcasm or childish behavior. It's pretty funny reading that from you.

3. The TSA are protested by a lot of people and a lot of claims are filed other than the ones from parents of disabled children. There are videos and articles all over the internet about the TSA so please spare me. Seriously. How do you not know this?

4. It seems to me (judging by your lack of sympathy for children who go through private screening and knowledge of the TSA ) that the only reason you even commented was to get people angry, which unfortunately you accomplished earlier. I don't really care what you have to say anymore and I actually feel pretty dumb for allowing myself to even respond to you again.

1. More insults, nice!

Civil Liberties definition: "rights or freedoms given to the people by the First Amendment to the Constitution, by common law, or legislation, allowing the individual to be free to speak, think, assemble, organize, worship, or petition without government (or even private) interference or restraints. These liberties are protective in nature, while civil rights form a broader concept and include positive elements such as the right to use facilities, the right to an equal education, or the right to participate in government."

So do you want to answer the question now? :]

2. More avoidance. I would recommend you just forget about this thread if it is invoking such powerful emotions in you. This entire thread, especially the OP is hilarious. lol

3. If it's on the internet, especially YouTube, then it's true. Believe me, I know that. As for the TSA agents, big whoop. There's thousands of complaints about everything from hotels, restaurants etc. Any place of business that directly deals with consumers is going to have complaints. It's not surprising, what is surprising is that you take their word of the TSA's. Did you watch the video in the OP, that sort of exploitation is cruel, that young girl's parents should be ashamed of themselves.

4. If you're accusing me of trolling I would also advise against that, it is strictly forbidden per the guidelines and rules for this site, and worthy of being flagged for personal insults. So once again, if this thread and/or my replies are bringing out such powerful emotions then it might be in your best interest to cease posting in this thread. It's interesting you accuse me of having no sympathy when this poor young girl's parents videotaped and promoted her breakdown, not to mention posted it for the entire world to see. I guess they need the money.

In closing, it seems to me that you have no intention of having an actual discussion, nor are you capable of showing respect to your fellow Viner. I brought up questions and points which you brushed aside, which is fine as it is your prerogative, but the endless insults and condescending attitude has grown tiresome. I hope your find some peace.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lykopis

@Xanni15 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

1. More insults, nice!

Civil Liberties definition: "rights or freedoms given to the people by the First Amendment to the Constitution, by common law, or legislation, allowing the individual to be free to speak, think, assemble, organize, worship, or petition without government (or even private) interference or restraints. These liberties are protective in nature, while civil rights form a broader concept and include positive elements such as the right to use facilities, the right to an equal education, or the right to participate in government."

So do you want to answer the question now? :]

2. More avoidance. I would recommend you just forget about this thread if it is invoking such powerful emotions in you. This entire thread, especially the OP is hilarious. lol

3. If it's on the internet, especially YouTube, then it's true. Believe me, I know that. As for the TSA agents, big whoop. There's thousands of complaints about everything from hotels, restaurants etc. Any place of business that directly deals with consumers is going to have complaints. It's not surprising, what is surprising is that you take their word of the TSA's. Did you watch the video in the OP, that sort of exploitation is cruel, that young girl's parents should be ashamed of themselves.

4. If you're accusing me of trolling I would also advise against that, it is strictly forbidden per the guidelines and rules for this site, and worthy of being flagged for personal insults. So once again, if this thread and/or my replies are bringing out such powerful emotions then it might be in your best interest to cease posting in this thread. It's interesting you accuse me of having no sympathy when this poor young girl's parents videotaped and promoted her breakdown, not to mention posted it for the entire world to see. I guess they need the money.

In closing, it seems to me that you have no intention of having an actual discussion, nor are you capable of showing respect to your fellow Viner. I brought up questions and points which you brushed aside, which is fine as it is your prerogative, but the endless insults and condescending attitude has grown tiresome. I hope your find some peace.

In that case -- I am flagging your post for calling me mad. Thanks for the reminder!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By Pyrogram

@lykopis: But you are mad?

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers