Another playlist blog. . .

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By TypingKira

I'm not sure if these are actually interesting or not, but the last one worked out pretty well :} 

My new playlist is centered around my novel, made up of songs that I imagine either fit with the story, or that the characters would listen to. There's a little Cold War Kids, a little COldplay, a little ATB, a little Breaking Benjamin. . . as always, it will be added on to, but right now it's at 35 songs (when it's on shuffle, that's not that many).

Enjoy :}
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@TypingKira: There's some pretty good bands on that list. That's a pretty nice site. I've been messing around with it a little since you showed it the first time. I have a few of the same bands on my list. Different songs though.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TypingKira
@Mechanical_Ape: i am very, very, very picky. If the name of a song doesn't appeal to me, I won't listen to it XD I love GS, I don't even use itunes if i can help it anymore. thanks!
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@TypingKira: Here's what I've been listening to recently in case you're bored and watch to check it out. There's really no theme or anything. I just add things or take things off depending on my mood. I think a lot of the songs on there are depressing ones right now for some reason. Hopefully the link works. I've never tried linking one before.

http://grooveshark.com/#/playlist/Cr1/54277251?src=5
harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By harleyquinn12

I think my standout this time is Lost by Coldplay. I'm a total sucker for any of their stuff. :)

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TypingKira
@Mechanical_Ape: Sweet, thanks! I'll check it out. 

@harleyquinn12: Me too! I love that song :}
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapFanboy
@TypingKira said:
@Mechanical_Ape: i am very, very, very picky. If the name of a song doesn't appeal to me, I won't listen to it XD I love GS, I don't even use itunes if i can help it anymore. thanks!
Paradise by the dashboard light- Meatloaf...Awesome name but I hated it...
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@CapFanboy: The title sounds familiar but I'm not sure if I've heard it before. I've never liked Meatloaf.

One of the best song titles ever:  "They Provide the Paint for the Picture-Perfect Masterpiece That You Will Paint on the Insides of Your Eyelids" by Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution. Well, maybe not the best, but it's definitely one of the longest and most unique ones I've heard. It's a good song too if you like acoustic or ska music.
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CapFanboy
@Mechanical_Ape: d'you like AC/DC? Led Zeppelin?  Pink Floyd? Jimi Hendrix?
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@CapFanboy: My mom is a huge AC/DC fan, so I grew up listening to them a lot. I don't listen to them much anymore, but I don't mind them. I'm rather ambivalent about Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. I don't particularly like either, but I also don't really dislike either. I just don't really listen to either. I like some Jimi Hendrix songs, but again I don't listen to him that often.

Most of the music I listen to is from the 90s until current day. Usually, the only older stuff I listen to is some older ska or punk, like Dead Kennedys or The Specials.
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CapFanboy
@Mechanical_Ape: so favourite artists/bands?
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CapFanboy
@Mechanical_Ape said:
@CapFanboy: That's hard for me to decide. I've never been good about making lists of my favorites because they seem to change too often. I guess I'd say, in no particular order: Aquabats, Mad Caddies, Lagwagon (And Joey Cape's solo work), Billy Talent, Lillingtons, Fugazi, the Pillows, and Go!Go!7188. I'm sure I'm forgetting some obvious ones, those are just the ones I probably listen to most often.
I ted to stick towards bands like metallica and slupknot, although Hip-Hop is and always will be my favourite genre. can't get enough of them 'fugees!
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@CapFanboy: I grew up listening to much harder stuff. My mom was in to AC/DC, White Zombie, Metallica, and bands like that. Eventually I started listening to more punk and ska and mostly listen to stuff around those genres. I'm usually pretty open to trying new music, but I always seem to go back to those genres.
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CapFanboy
@Mechanical_Ape: I just realised I wrote slupknot.... - . - *facepalm*
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TypingKira
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@TypingKira: If I really had to pick a favorite band, it would probably be them. I've liked them longer than any of the other bands and I'm always in the mood to listen to some Aquabats. Their music is just so much fun, and their live shows are crazy. It's where my username comes from and I had an Aquabats avatar here for about a day before changing it back to my usual one.
caesarsghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17  Edited By caesarsghost

pretty chill playlist
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers