Anger Moments with Street Fighters

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bio Guyver

Yeah, I love the games and all. However, there are many moments when I get pissed off. Which character from any of the Street Fighters series did you have a worse time fighting?

Mines would be when I was Evil Ryu and I had to face Akuma in SFA3. I literally threw my Dreamcast controller across the room a couple of times. I know it's a game, but damn... It took me about twenty tries until I could beat him. He kept grappling me most of the times, which made me more mad.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gunswordfist

JESUS CHRIST!!! WTF is with gamers and controller throwing? I've never done that. When something gets hard, I go into 'Zombie Mode' until I beat it. No complain, no 'FVCK YOU!'s, no knocking my tv out of a 2nd story window, no nothing. The maddest I got was arguments with my little brother during the game but that wasn't the guy's fault.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SwaggaB0y

I don't have problems fighting the computer because I don't suck. step ya game up.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By pixelized

Blanka

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pixelized

Blanka

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bio Guyver
gunswordfist said:
"JESUS CHRIST!!! WTF is with gamers and controller throwing? I've never done that. When something gets hard, I go into 'Zombie Mode' until I beat it. No complain, no 'FVCK YOU!'s, no knocking my tv out of a 2nd story window, no nothing. The maddest I got was arguments with my little brother during the game but that wasn't the guy's fault."

It was just that once lol.

SwaggaB0y said:
"I don't have problems fighting the computer because I don't suck. step ya game up."
I'm not that good with fighting games.
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bio Guyver

Besides, I was 10 when I did that. I was dumb and had no importance of value in money. If it broked, my parents would buy another.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Sparda

Honestly, my most hate-filled, rage induced moment was when I was playing through arcade with every character to unlock Seth in SF4. I was playing as El Feurte, and I was on Easiest, one round matches (to make it go faster).

For some UNGODLY reason, I found Seth on Easiest more difficult to beat than on HARD. It took me almost forty tries. I was VERY pissed. But, I never even thought about throwing my controller. That thing costs, like, sixty bucks.

There was a recent time on GGPO where a Akuma player in SF3 spammed the living hell out of his air-hadoukens in order to get me pressured in the corner (if I dashed forward he could knock me back in mid-dash-he was that close-andif I shorykened I would miss. If I jumped, air fireball slapped me down). I was pissed. I was actually beating him until I got pissed.

At least it taught me how to parry hadoukens and air hadoukens :)

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gunswordfist
Bio Guyver said:
"gunswordfist said:
"JESUS CHRIST!!! WTF is with gamers and controller throwing? I've never done that. When something gets hard, I go into 'Zombie Mode' until I beat it. No complain, no 'FVCK YOU!'s, no knocking my tv out of a 2nd story window, no nothing. The maddest I got was arguments with my little brother during the game but that wasn't the guy's fault."

It was just that once lol.
1 time too many. lolBio Guyver said:
"Besides, I was 10 when I did that. I was dumb and had no importance of value in money. If it broked, my parents would buy another."
Excuses excuses. lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
I never really got that mad playing Street Fighter...
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bio Guyver

Sh!t. Like no ones done something stupid =p.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Bio Guyver said:
"

Sh!t. Like no ones done something stupid =p.

"
lol

Everyones Done Stupid Sh!t...
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bio Guyver

Least I didn't break anything.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pixelized

oh Zangief and E. Honda. Basically all the fat people.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth

Bison in sf2

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

In Street Fighter on the harder levels Zangief is a real pain, especially if you are using a weaker character like Chun-Li.
Cyber Akuma could be a hard sometimes.

I'm glad I'm not young now because reassebling a smashed Genesis/Super Nintendo  controller was easy. Ever try to fix a PS2 or PS3 controller? You'll be more pissed trying than you were at the game.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Yaujtapool
pixelized said:
"oh Zangief and E. Honda. Basically all the fat people."

I found Zangief the easiest .
And i defeated Seth on my first try with Zangief .
Zangief is my homeboy.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I usually attach C4 to my gaming system and blow it up if i don't win

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SFI Adon.He's faster than the game is.
SFII Zangief.He can pretty much grab you when ever he feels like it.
SSFIITURBO Akuma.He's fast as hell and his attacks are really powerful
SSFIITURBO Dee Jay.He's extremely cheap.The game will exploit it's own glitches so Dee Jay can win.
SSFIITURBO T.Hawk.His grapples take out alot and it really for the CPU to grab you but not the reverse.
SFA Guy.He counters and grapples alot and he's really fast.
SFA2 Sagat.You almost can't get near him or run from him.If you jump heel Tiger knee or Uppercut if you back off he'll throw high tiger's and chip away damage.If you duck he'll throw low tiger's and chip away damage.If you walk toward him he''ll throw Tiger's and you'll have to stop to block..if you try to jump of he'll throw a combo of low and high tiger's.His regular Tiger uppercut is like a 5 hit combo and his Tiger knee is really fast.
SFA3 Bison.He's not really that hard but he's really cheap,he runs alot he spams projectiles and then runs and if you get caught slippin his super psycho crusher pulls you in and you almost never survive it because by the time he does it he was already bussin your ass.
SFIII Yun-He's really fast,can easily corner trap and his punch special is almost impossible to block every time.
SFIII SI Hugo-He's really big,doesn't take much chip damage and has a move to counter almost anybody else's.He's also really fast for someone his size
SFIII 3s Gill-He's not really that hard but if you lose the first round it's likely that by the second he will have his meter all the way up and once you beat him he will resurrect himself and if you don't hit him before he gets all his energy back he will be at full power and he will have a head-start.He's also extremely cheap.
SFIV-Zangief-It's easy for him to get close to you even though he's not very fast and you can't block a grapple.
SFIV Sagat-CHEAP!!!!!
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bio Guyver

That's a thing I dislike about Street Fighters. Everytime you get a chance for a good move, a grapple comes to play and somehow you can't hit the opponent or block.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Bio Guyver said:
"That's a thing I dislike about Street Fighters. Everytime you get a chance for a good move, a grapple comes to play and somehow you can't hit the opponent or block."
I always forget you can't block them too so I block and end up getting grappled.
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bio Guyver

You're basically screwed anyway lol. The best thing you can do is jump back. That's why I hate fighting grappling characters. I do an attack and you can tell that it hit them, but somehow phases through them.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Bio Guyver said:
"You're basically screwed anyway lol. The best thing you can do is jump back. That's why I hate fighting grappling characters. I do an attack and you can tell that it hit them, but somehow phases through them."
Instead of jumping back or basically running I just throw projectiles.Assuming i'm using Ken or someone who throws projectiles.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pixelized
Yaujtapool said:
"pixelized said:
"oh Zangief and E. Honda. Basically all the fat people."
I found Zangief the easiest .And i defeated Seth on my first try with Zangief .Zangief is my homeboy."
in 2?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Fighting Sagat and Ryu in Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SwaggaB0y

I'm the only one who best knows why I lose.. I don't drop complaints on anything else.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Erik