Andrew Wiggins potential

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If people here dont know im a big Minnesota Timberwolves fan... yeah i know they are pretty bad but idc ive been a fan since the Garnett era :)

I wanna see peoples opinions of how good is Andrew Wiggins is going to be

twoeyedcyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By twoeyedcyclops

Lol I thought this was going to be about Ender's Game. The main character's name is Andrew Wiggin.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FirestormFate1919

I'm not sure about Wiggins. He undoubtably has the potential to be great, but hasn't done anything immpressive so far. If he loses the rookie of the year award to Nerleans Noel or Jabari Parker it could damage his confidence and hinder his future. However, I think Minnesota is a great place for him to grow because he has some nice passers (Rubio) and doesn't have to be afraid to take the lead and make some plays. As good as Lebron can be, when you're playing with great people it does negatively affect your stats, and that can damage young players confidence. On the contrary, playing on a rebuilding team like Minnesota can let him grow as a leader and a shooter, as well as inflate his stats and build confidence. Overall, I see him becoming an all-star player, but not a superstar who leads his team to a championship (unless they add some more well rounded players). I see him as a better version of Lance Stevenson.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I thought this was going to be about Ender's Game. The main character's name is Andrew Wiggin.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers