Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By majestic99

Whose powers would you rather have?

Andrew Bennett

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Like many vampires, Bennett is able to turn into a bat, wolf , or mist and doesn't seem to age but for the exception of his hair going white in one stripe. For a time if he was killed by the sun or other means, he would just return to life a few days later. This seems to have been a ploy by the Lords of Order in order to get Bennett to serve them in exchange for "the true death", but this no longer seems to be the case. Unlike most vampires, Bennett's mind has also been unaffected by vampirism. Also, while vampires are destroyed by a steak through the heart, Bennett is merely rendered inert until the steak is removed.

Shapeshift

They have shown the ability to shapeshift to a greater extent than before, being able to become a variety of different forms, none of which are completely defined as Andrew has been able to create a hybrid between the stereotypical vampire form. Vampires have also shown the ability to create clothes through shapeshifting.

• Wolf - Andrew has shown to be able to turn into a wolf as well as combining his wolf form with his natural 'human' form to create a sort of werewolf-ish form. His fellow vampire Mary Seward has shown the ability to also grow Bat-like wings from her wolf form, which allowed her to fly.
  • Mist - Andrew has also shown that he is able to change into a mist and back, being able to do this in combat as well to avoid strikes in the 'nick of time'. He has also shown to be able to mist all of his clothes as well as the weapon he was carrying.
  • Bat- Andrew has displayed the ability to turn into bat in order to achieve flight.

such as becoming a sort of 'werewolf' by becoming a Wolf/Human mixture or becoming a flying wolf by adding Bat-like wings to the existing shape of the wolf. Because of his age Bennett is supposedly stronger then most other vampires, with Mary Seward even stating that he is "stronger than anyone" and saying that the two of them would be 'unstoppable'.

Vampires have so far shown the expected weaknesses of a Vampire, with the exception of sun, mentioned above, Vampires have shown to be vulnerable to being staked through the heard and have a desire they cannot control for blood.

Lucian

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As the first true lycanthrope, Lucian possesses several superhuman abilities and is the strongest of his species. He is able to consciously shift between human and humanoid wolf form (as well as summon his lupine claws, teeth, and eyes while in human form); his strength and physical abilities are augmented in his humanoid wolf form. Lucian is able to infect others with his strain of lycanthropy and with it his powers, although they will be weaker than himself.

• Strengthened Stamina: Lucian is able to take on many injuries and show no sign of weakening, including landing on his feet after being hit by a speeding car.
  • Enhanced Strength: Lucian is powerful enough to enter into hand-to-hand combat with Vampires, including the Vampire Elder Viktor (Although in their only direct confrontation he was aided by the sunlight).
  • Self-Healing: Lucian's wounds heal at a superhuman rate of speed, often within minutes. He is also capable of forcing projectiles out of his body by sheer forcee of will, although he notes that it took him centuries to master this trick and the effort required is considerable.
  • Superior Speed: He can run at very fast speeds, as seen when he chases down Selene's car.
  • Increased Agility: Lucian can bend his body quickly and nimbly, including jumping into the air and landing on his feet after being hit by a speeding car.
  • Enhanced Senses: Lucian is able to sense danger, and how many Lycans there are close by.

Lucian is a capable leader, strategist, and blacksmith. Lucian is extremely proficient with weapons, both medieval and modern. Lucian also proved capable of communicating with and leading those infected with William Corvinus ' strain of lycanthropy (werewolves), a feat no other being was portrayed to accomplish.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

Andrew's powers.

Vincent92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vincent92

andrews is alot better plus he has returned from the dead

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By majestic99

@sesquipedalophobe: @Vincent92:

Do you know how strong or fast he is?(or durable)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

Andrew, easily.

Vincent92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vincent92

mmm i can't say, i have one issue ofthe new series and read all the online preveiws, i would say somewhere between above average to spider-mans level

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By majestic99

@ReVamp said:

Andrew, easily.

How strong, fast and durable is he? You're the one who gave me the idea to make this thread, but I know nothing about Andrew's powers(strength and speed wise).

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ReVamp

@majestic99 said:

@ReVamp said:

Andrew, easily.

How strong, fast and durable is he? You're the one who gave me the idea to make this thread, but I know nothing about Andrew's powers(strength and speed wise).

He doesn't have any Speed/Strength feats than I remember off the top of my head, but he did manage to show his strength over other Vampires. Not to mention his misting is extremely powerful.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By majestic99

@ReVamp said:

He doesn't have any Speed/Strength feats than I remember off the top of my head, but he did manage to show his strength over other Vampires. Not to mention his misting is extremely powerful.

I thought he had traditional vampire powers: super strength/speed/durability, and healing factor(already know he's immortal).

I was going to choose Andrew if he did have strength and speed feats, but with none.... I pick Lucian.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ReVamp

@majestic99: I may upload some feats later on.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By majestic99

@ReVamp said:

@majestic99: I may upload some feats later on.

Thanks! Because I know nothing about Andrew(only reason I know him now is because you told me).

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99: I read maybe three issues of I, Vampire. I just want the vampirism (immortality, strength, transformations... pointy ears), minus the insanity that goes along with it. Lucian just never impressed me, although I never was big on Underworld.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Andrew easily, he can pretty much do everything Lucian can do...PLUS turn into bats and mist.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By majestic99

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@majestic99: I read maybe three issues of I, Vampire. I just want the vampirism (immortality, strength, transformations... pointy ears), minus the insanity that goes along with it. Lucian just never impressed me, although I never was big on Underworld.

@The Stegman said:

Andrew easily, he can pretty much do everything Lucian can do...PLUS turn into bats and mist.

Yeah, but do you have any feats showing his super strength and super speed?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By majestic99

bump...

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers