Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

OH SH*T, just got caught, it was a pre fight test also. Also heard nick failed a test too, gonna check and get links for both of them.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/anderson-silva--nick-diaz-both-fail-drug-screens-020257874.html

Nick only tested positive for "marijuana metabolites", anderson got caught for " anabolic steroid drostanolone"

@albusan

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn that sucks. It sad how the best athletes use PEDs. It invalidates some of thier achievements, and in this case, his last fight, which was his returning fight. He is the best UFC fighter ever, he shouldn't need to use drugs, and it makes some people lose some respect for him.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Ostyo

Embarrassing

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Yeah I just read it on mmamania.....This is really sad for the sport.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@jayc1324 said:

Damn that sucks. It sad how the best athletes use PEDs. It invalidates some of thier achievements, and in this case, his last fight, which was his returning fight. He is the best UFC fighter ever, he shouldn't need to use drugs, and it makes some people lose some respect for him.

Makes me lose all my respect for him, also someone found this gem:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pen tip syringes, for injecting HGH, the video someone found this on his from 2011.......

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@albusan said:

@thenaughtytitan: Yeah I just read it on mmamania.....This is really sad for the sport.

Yup, also syringes on a video from 2011, posted above ^^

I saw how big silva looked(did not want to believe), he is older but bigger than he ever was, crazy. The needles point out he may have already been taking stuff years before but he must have gone on heavy stuff for this fight, looked big.....

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inflategate...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heck even floyd mayweather got allegedly caught using peds.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

All in the month of January

Cocaine, Steroids and Weed oh my!!!

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

es normal

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just dont understand how any of you guys are surprised fighters in the ufc are taking drugs. Almost all of them are on drugs in some form or fashion.

Im only dissapointed that he got caught not that he was using the drugs since majority of athletes in sport are using roids anyways. If you don't believe that they are then you are naive. Never trust anyone. You cant take what any fighter or athlete for that matters says about their personal and professional life cause most are lying when it comes to drug use.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarthAznable

Gotta get past your peak somehow. Everyone takes drugs. You can't keep competing on the same level naturally for years.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By RealityWarper
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta get past your peak somehow. Everyone takes drugs. You can't keep competing on the same level naturally for years.

Respect for you knowing how it is and not being naive about athletes and drug us.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Fedor is the G.O.A.T.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@sheenlantern: That's never changed. Fedor doesn't need drugs, he only needs Rocky IV training montages

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By those_eyes
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

Respect for you knowing how it is and not being naive about athletes and drug us.

The majority do but some do not, not fair to accuse for things others have done/been caught for....

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't say I'm suprised, but I hope Dana White does the right thing and make Silva forefit his win.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@sheenlantern said:

Looks like Fedor is the G.O.A.T.

GSP now, fedor fought in a league that had in writing that they did not test for steroids. Fedor fought bad competition half of the time. GSP is not impressed by his performance....

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I'm pretty sure that they all takes this kind of drugs.

Not fair to assume that, multiple people have and still continue to pass drug testing....

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@realitywarper said:

@thenaughtytitan: I'm pretty sure that they all takes this kind of drugs.

Not fair to assume that, multiple people have and still continue to pass drug testing....

I just want to be realistic.

Maybe I'm wrong.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: If everyone was on steroids, then it basically evens out, no?

Different types of ped's used, does not change the terrible competition fedor fought half the time.....

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SheenLantern

@thenaughtytitan: Anderson's record is strewn with a few cans too, and let's not forget Georges' insane HGH gut.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When Fedor fought great fighters he didn't just win, he beat them at their own game, he dominated Big Nog on the ground and outstruck Cro-Cop on the feet, when have GSP or Silva displayed that level of well-roundedness? Silva is a pure striker and GSP's strategy for every opponent was to hold them down for 5 rounds.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: Anderson's record is strewn with a few cans too, and let's not forget Georges' insane HGH gut.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When Fedor fought great fighters he didn't just win, he beat them at their own game, he dominated Big Nog on the ground and outstruck Cro-Cop on the feet, when have GSP or Silva displayed that level of well-roundedness? Silva is a pure striker and GSP's strategy for every opponent was to hold them down for 5 rounds.

GSP held wrestlers down, he beat them at their own game. As for the gut, the highest leading cause is insulin, not hgh. George may just look like that, he is breathing pretty hard(he is in a fight). George has passed multiple drug tests whereas fedor was not even tested, and do you know wen fedor started losing? When he started getting tested.

Did you seriously just ask "GSP or Silva displayed that level of well-roundedness?" Gsp is one of the most well rounded fighters of all time, great on the feat, some of the best wrestling in MMA and great transitions.

Fedor fought cans half of the time, sure he has wins over people like nog, cro cop(overrated), mark hunt but mark did not have much ground experience, cro cop was tentative and stylistically fedor was his kryptonite. Nog is a good win but beating him is not as good as what gsp has done. Fedor got wrecked by bigfoot silva, people will make excuses and claim he was not in his prime but he was only like 33 at the time. He also lost to werdum, who is an amazing fedor now but at the time was far from complete.

Gsp he dominated one of the toughest division for years. George has wins over guys like condit, diaz, koscheck(out wrestled him), bj penn(twice), hendricks, jake shields, alves, fitch, hughes and more.

In my book gsp is highly underrated in the goat talks and I now count him as the goat, agree to disagree. GSP and fedor can both be argued to be the best....

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SheenLantern

GSP held wrestlers down, he beat them at their own game.

No sh!t. Because he is a wrestler, that's basically all he can do. I'd be surprised if he couldn't beat them at wrestling.

As for the gut, the highest leading cause is insulin,

Yeah no. I know several diabetics and none of them have a gut like that, unless GSP is shooting up a pound of insulin every hour, there's no way he isn't taking growth hormones.

George may just look like that, he is breathing pretty hard

What, and Jake Shields and Johny Hendricks weren't?

George has passed multiple drug tests

Yeah, so did Lance Armstrong.

and do you know wen fedor started losing? When he started getting tested.

You know Bigfoot and Hendo were both on testosterone, right?

Fedor fought cans half of the time, sure he has wins over people like nog, cro cop(overrated)

What? How is Cro-Cop overrated? He's one of the best fighters ever.

cro cop was tentative and stylistically fedor was his kryptonite.

Fedor beat him on the feet, which is Cro-Cop's strong point.

Fedor got wrecked by bigfoot silva, people will make excuses and claim he was not in his prime but he was only like 33 at the time.

Yes, and? GSP fought Hendricks at 32 and he was clearly passed his prime.

He also lost to werdum, who is an amazing fedor now but at the time was far from complete.

Not complete at what? Striking? He beat Fedor using only Jiu-Jitsu.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

GSP held wrestlers down, he beat them at their own game.

No sh!t. Because he is a wrestler, that's basically all he can do. I'd be surprised if he couldn't beat them at wrestling.

As for the gut, the highest leading cause is insulin,

Yeah no. I know several diabetics and none of them have a gut like that, unless GSP is shooting up a pound of insulin every hour, there's no way he isn't taking growth hormones.

George may just look like that, he is breathing pretty hard

What, and Jake Shields and Johny Hendricks weren't?

George has passed multiple drug tests

Yeah, so did Lance Armstrong.

and do you know wen fedor started losing? When he started getting tested.

You know Bigfoot and Hendo were both on testosterone, right?

Fedor fought cans half of the time, sure he has wins over people like nog, cro cop(overrated)

What? How is Cro-Cop overrated? He's one of the best fighters ever.

cro cop was tentative and stylistically fedor was his kryptonite.

Fedor beat him on the feet, which is Cro-Cop's strong point.

Fedor got wrecked by bigfoot silva, people will make excuses and claim he was not in his prime but he was only like 33 at the time.

Yes, and? GSP fought Hendricks at 32 and he was clearly passed his prime.

He also lost to werdum, who is an amazing fedor now but at the time was far from complete.

Not complete at what? Striking? He beat Fedor using only Jiu-Jitsu.

HAHHAH, all gsp can do? He beat multiple people on the feat including diaz, he is not a wrestler, he has good wrestling but is great all around. You clearly do not understand what I am talking about when I mean insulin, people take it to get low blood suger and then other things(not hgh) it is a common myth that hgh is the most common way to get a gut. George also works out YEAR round, dude does not have to be on juice and he has passed multiple drug tests.

Bigfoot got caught for testosterone WAY after that, it may have been legal then though. Cro cop gets beat by pressure(hunt, fedor) and he is pretty overrated in mma, got beat when he came to the big leagues(age/had to come off of juice). Fedor pressured him, when pressured cro cop crumbles, not saying it is not a good win but not as good as gsp's wins.

THE REASON, I said that was when werdum was incomplete was so that you did not try to push his current accomplishments as the reason fedor lost. Werdum is one of the best bjj practitioners in mma and fedor tried to take him down, dumb......

gsp is the goat, fedor =can crusher....

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should just retire.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

He beat multiple people on the feat including diaz

Sorry, what? He beat Diaz by wrestling him. When you look at the fight stats GSP scored barely any sig. strikes that weren't from being on top of Diaz.

people take it to get low blood suger and then other things

Why would GSP, who is essentially at peak human condition have high blood sugar?

George also works out YEAR round

So?

dude does not have to be on juice

You're delusional if you don't think 99% of the highest level athletes are on PEDs.

passed multiple drug tests.

Once again, there are innumerable athletes who were on PEDs who passed multiple tests.

Bigfoot got caught for testosterone WAY after that,

TRT was a legal exemption back then.

Cro cop gets beat by pressure(hunt, fedor)

Mark Hunt is also a world class kickboxer so that's no excuse.

got beat when he came to the big leagues(age/had to come off of juice)

Cro-Cop was in his prime and likely juiced to the gills against Fedor.

Werdum is one of the best bjj practitioners in mma and fedor tried to take him down, dumb......

You've never seen their fight, have you?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@sheenlantern: GSP beat him stand up also, did you watch the diaz fight? No, insulin is taken on purpose by people without diabetes, pretty sure something is supposed to be taken after. That is the main reason people get guts. He works out year round, which explains why he could be so big. You're delusional if you think your argument about people being on peds is legit. Athletes are on peds but that does not mean all of them are.

Yes, I watched the fedor vs werdum fight, completely forgot he dropped werdum. Thought he took him down. Why would he follow werdum to the floor anyway, dumb.......

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

They all take drugs. They have to, in order to even things out. This is how it is now.