And we're back

• 157 results
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

@edamame: I was male earlier today I don't know what happened. My wife is gonna be pissed

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#153  Edited By Lvenger

@edamame: I was male earlier today I don't know what happened. My wife is gonna be pissed

Pahaha you made me spit water all over the floor but it was worth it just for reading that comment!

Anyway I was very used to the old site's layout and much prefer it to this one but I hated the new Facebook layout when it was introduced until I got over it. We'll get used to this site eventually and the bugs should be dealt with soon. Patience is a virtue as they say.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

How do i change my avatar pic

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@bumpyboo:

I'm more annoyed that there is no longer a link to a thread in the "replied" PMs. So I have to... kinda guess what thread it was in.

Have you figured out how to do it??

So far I'm missing the old CV Universe.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 the_stegman  Moderator

How do i change my avatar pic

Go to the settings on your account. There should be an option to change it there.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well i like it it's not that good but i like it for now

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#158  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

not a huge deal but my "About me" section won't show my gender. Even after I edited it it still says N/A

Same here.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there any way to tell if other people are online?? It used to say "is online" next to the user name...now, I just have to assume....unless I am missing something.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@cattlebattle said:

Is there any way to tell if other people are online?? It used to say "is online" next to the user name...now, I just have to assume....unless I am missing something.

Yes this is a major problem as well.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@cattlebattle said:

Will this issue be fixed? I mean it has taken them long enough to get the update up and running and at the moment it doesn't have that basic feature,if that is not implemented later that is a HUGE failure.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

BACK IN BLACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cattlebattle said:

Will this issue be fixed? I mean it has taken them long enough to get the update up and running and at the moment it doesn't have that basic feature,if that is not implemented later that is a HUGE failure.

I don't blame them for taking the update slow. It is a lot of data with over a thousand users, as well as wiki pages and such. However, that doesn't effect the fact that they should have made the "Online" feature before updating. Without that fundamental signal, that would certainly be a huge failure. Its like getting a new sophisticated car, except it has no steering wheel.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By King_Saturn

is everyone still complaining about this site ?

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

I don't blame them for taking the update slow. It is a lot of data with over a thousand users, as well as wiki pages and such. However, that doesn't effect the fact that they should have made the "Online" feature before updating. Without that fundamental signal, that would certainly be a huge failure. Its like getting a new sophisticated car, except it has no steering wheel.

This is a feature that's being enabled sometime next week.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is everyone still complaining about this site ?

Yes, despite the drastic changes and great efforts that have been made to remedy the complaints against the new site, people continue to disagree with it.

Oh wait.

There haven't been any changes, just bug fixes. The significant complaints are still valid.

I wonder why people continue to be annoyed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

Ah, okay. That's good to know.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ellie_knightfall said:

@cattlebattle said:

Ah, okay. That's good to know.

Okay it is.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points