• 67 results
Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Danvers!! Hooooraaay!!

Take the
Date a Superhero Chick Quiz

Your Results:

Ms. Marvel 100%
You like a take charge woman. As a former Air Force Major and super-powered woman, she'll show you a good time or give you your marching orders...with her fist.
Mary Jane
Mary Jane is the super hot girl next door. She's honest, hardworking, faithful, smart and motivated. You'd better be a boyscout if you think you can keep Mary Jane! And thanks to Joe Quesada, she's not married anymore!
98.9%
Lady Death
You got Lady Death! You'll have...fun on your date but unfortunately it's not going to end well.
86.7%
Rachel Grey
You're into sexy red heads. Marvel girl is young and charismatic. She's from the future too!
85.6%
#1 Posted by cattlebattle (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Dammit...I had She-Hulk, she is such a whore

#2 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Why complaining dude? You took the options XD

#3 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: She-Hulk is hot!!!

#4 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i got mary jane !

#5 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Vixen.

#6 Posted by _Psy_ (3410 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine is Catwoman apparently.
@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

@cattlebattle: She-Hulk is hot!!!

Amen
#7 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_:

Exactly. ^__^

If we hungout we would hit on the same girls. lol

#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna Troy

#9 Posted by _Psy_ (3410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Naamah_Obyzouth:lol
#10 Posted by VictorGrey (13472 posts) - - Show Bio

Take the

Your Results:

Catwoman 100%
Me-ow! Catwoman will scratch your itch. She's good with a whip and has recently become a MILF!
Psylocke
Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.
90%
Kitty Pryde
Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.
89.1%
Lyja
Lyja is from out of town...way out of town. Lyja has definitely been around the block...and the galaxy. With her shape-shifting abilities, she can give you a night you'll never forget. Hope you like the color green.
79.1%
#11 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: This makes perfect sense to me lol.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (38235 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma.

#13 Posted by Deadcool (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

Take the Date a Superhero Chick Quiz

Your Results:

Kitty Pryde 100%
Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.
Rachel Grey
You're into sexy red heads. Marvel girl is young and charismatic. She's from the future too!
89%
Lyja
Lyja is from out of town...way out of town. Lyja has definitely been around the block...and the galaxy. With her shape-shifting abilities, she can give you a night you'll never forget. Hope you like the color green.
88%
Batgirl
Silent but deadly, Batgirl is likely to knock you out if you try to put the moves on her. Oh, and she doesn't talk... hardly ever. Is that cool?
77%
I am happy with these results...
#14 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Emma.

Is that a good or bad thing XD?

#15 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

Take the

You match well with...

Donna Troy 100%
Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.
Batgirl
Silent but deadly, Batgirl is likely to knock you out if you try to put the moves on her. Oh, and she doesn't talk... hardly ever. Is that cool?
89%
Emma Frost
Don't expect picnics in the park or romantic moonlit walks. Be ready to party all night at the Hellfire club. If you can keep up with Emma, maybe you'll get a call back.
88%
Storm
You want a no-nonsense woman who leads a clean life. You also like dark skinned and mysteriously foreign chicks. Make sure you treat her like the Goddess she is.
77%
#16 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Sucks for you. I got Kitty Pryde.

#17 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

Take the

You match poorly with...

Lady Death 30%
You got Lady Death! You'll have...fun on your date but unfortunately it's not going to end well.
Aunt May
Looking for some home-cooked meals? Aunt May may be a little old and dusty, but she's still got some sass in those old legs!
30%
Wonder Girl
Wonder Girl is the girl next door. Except she could lift a car and throw in on you. Treat her well.
30%
Tigra
Tigra is an animal. She'll show you a good time provided you're not allergic to cats. Hopefully you won't mind the claws...
40%
#18 Posted by MadMerc (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Granny Goodness! Yeesss!

#19 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadMerc said:

She's got years of experience lol

#20 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadMerc said:

#21 Posted by FIash (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Your Results:

Jean Grey 100%
You love crazy chicks who might flip out and kill you! Congrats this could be the best date of your life if you live through it.
Scarlet Witch
Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
89%
Moondragon
Moondragon has been around the galaxy and once had the mind gem. Don't try to pull a fast one her. (You checked the Crazy-Britney style hair didn't you?)
78%
Black Canary
Long legs, leather, and fishnet stockings. You are in for one night you will never forget. Just be careful not to show her too good of a time. If you make her scream, it'll knock your head off.
77%
#22 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

I always said ROuge and it Turns out shes my worse match... what?

and I took it 3 times choosing a different hair color to see the difference

1st time

I got x-23

and for some reason she popped up at 2nd, and 3rd the other two times.

Guess Laura is my GIrl

Sweap her off her FEET
#23 Posted by FIash (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One: Switch to parchment v1, insert, html
#24 Posted by Gar_the_Beast (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Your Results:

Mystique 100%
You like it naughty and rough. Well watch out, Mystiques a shapeshifter, you could get more then you bargain for.
Tigra
Tigra is an animal. She'll show you a good time provided you're not allergic to cats. Hopefully you won't mind the claws...
98.9%
Elektra
She'll basically kill you. Treat her right or you might get a vasectomy courtesy of her ninja sword.
97.8%
Moondragon
Moondragon has been around the galaxy and once had the mind gem. Don't try to pull a fast one her. (You checked the Crazy-Britney style hair didn't you?)
85.6%
#25 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

@FIash: THANKS DOODE

(+)

#26 Edited by SoA (5116 posts) - - Show Bio
X-23
You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.
100%
Donna Troy
Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.
98.9%
Ms. Marvel
You like a take charge woman. As a former Air Force Major and super-powered woman, she'll show you a good time or give you your marching orders...with her fist.
97.8%
Storm
You want a no-nonsense woman who leads a clean life. You also like dark skinned and mysteriously foreign chicks. Make sure you treat her like the Goddess she is.
85.6%
#27 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11699 posts) - - Show Bio

Your Results:

Vixen 100%
Vixen is a wild one. If you treat her right, you might be able to make her purr. If not, she might channel the powers of a rhinoceros and skewer your ass.
Tigra
80.9%
Psylocke
Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.
70.9%
Elektra
She'll basically kill you. Treat her right or you might get a vasectomy courtesy of her ninja sword.
70%

I don't work with.... 

Your Results:

Storm 18.2%
Invisible Woman
You want a MILF. Invisible Woman is looking for good-clean fun and a wholesome time, and so are you! You must be a boyscout.
27.3%
Destiny
Ok, so you're looking for a older, less-then-attractive lesbian lover. Interesting. Well, Destiny can see the future, soooo... yeah no, this is just not a good one for you. Sorry.
27.3%
Jean Grey
You love crazy chicks who might flip out and kill you! Congrats this could be the best date of your life if you live through it.
27.3%
  I'm fine with this. :D
#28 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: Yes, Vixen is really good.

#29 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11699 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaioTrubat said:

@GrandSymbiote94: Yes, Vixen is really good.

Yea. For some reason I only get her and Psylocke... 

AND I'M FINE WITH THAT!!! :D
#30 Posted by The Stegman (25503 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Kitty Pryde...I can deal with that.

#31 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Woot! Psylocke!

#32 Posted by God_Spawn (38235 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: Nothing bad about it.

#33 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl (Cass)

#34 Posted by ARMIV2 (8802 posts) - - Show Bio

Take the

Your Results:

Rachel Grey 100%
Kitty Pryde
90%
Donna Troy
80%
Scarlet Witch
Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
70%
#35 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

Take the

You match poorly with...

Lady Death 30%
Aunt May
Looking for some home-cooked meals? Aunt May may be a little old and dusty, but she's still got some sass in those old legs!
30%
Wonder Girl
Wonder Girl is the girl next door. Except she could lift a car and throw in on you. Treat her well.
30%
Tigra
40%

Wow...I match 100% perfectly with Lady Death O_O

#36 Posted by VictorGrey (13472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: eh?

#37 Posted by Mercy_ (92995 posts) - - Show Bio

Take the

Your Results:

Lyja 100%
Rachel Grey
76.7%
Lady Deathstrike
You are totally gonna die on this date. But good luck screaming for your life while Lady Deathstrike takes your manhood as she uses you for Wolverine hunting practice.
75.6%
Wonder Woman
The one girl you don't want to lie to. If you're lucky, Wonder Women, the Amazon Princess, might use that lasso on you for other reasons once the lights are out.
74.4%
#38 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@VictorGrey: What?

#39 Posted by The_Tree (7865 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume the Batgirl they mean is Cass, for which I'm totally game. Emma can be shot from a rocket into the sun.

Your Results:

Batgirl 100%
X-23
You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.
99.1%
Emma Frost
Don't expect picnics in the park or romantic moonlit walks. Be ready to party all night at the Hellfire club. If you can keep up with Emma, maybe you'll get a call back.
80%
Lyja
70%
#40 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch
Yes! I'd definitely go gay for her.
100%
#41 Edited by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I ain't complaining but.....I don't really want to die though so I might go for the second!

You match well with...

Scarlet Witch
100%
Black Canary
Long legs, leather, and fishnet stockings. You are in for one night you will never forget. Just be careful not to show her too good of a time. If you make her scream, it'll knock your head off.
98.9%
Donna Troy
97.8%
Psylocke
96.7%
#42 Posted by Deranged Midget (17843 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Batgirl (Cass)

Why am I not surprised :P

#43 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget: I have a type =P 
#44 Posted by Deranged Midget (17843 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Girl... DAMN IT!

#45 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmf. 

#46 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7949 posts) - - Show Bio

Rachel Grey apparently

#47 Edited by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@cattlebattle said:

Sucks for you. I got Kitty Pryde.

lucky skunk lol

<a href="http://www.comicvine.com/lady-deathstrike/29-8470/">Lady Deathstrike</a> <strong>100%</strong><br/>

You are totally gonna die on this date. But good luck screaming for your life while Lady Deathstrike takes your manhood as she uses you for Wolverine hunting practice.

lady deathstrike for me lol

#48 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine

You match well with...

Catwoman
Me-ow! Catwoman will scratch your itch. She's good with a whip and has recently become a MILF!
100%
Moondragon
87.8%
Rachel Grey
86.7%
Lyja
85.6%
#49 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Mystique...we could do some things....

#50 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pride...Wish id gotten Raven or Zatanna :(