#1 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Now we all know our keyboards

And us germans even get other ones

but this a thing that just came to my mind... what the hell does a Chinese Keyboard look like if all their words are symbols

#3 Posted by ella_waldorf (91 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by ella_waldorf (91 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a f@cking good question!

#5 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard it or read it somewhere very long ago, so I could remember it wrong...but it was that they use an ordinary keyboard, with normal letters, and then type fonetically. Then, suggestions of what they might mean will show up on the screen, and then they can choose. :P

#6 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll stick with my keyboard. :)

M

#7 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

They have like... 5000 signs or something.... DAMN

#8 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not just symbols, Chinese characters are actual letters and they have their own sound. There are ways you can type in the english sound and the chinese character will pop up. I'm not sure how they do it in China though, pretty sure they have their own typing system.

#10 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever Young says:

"I heard it or read it somewhere very long ago, so I could remember it wrong...but it was that they use an ordinary keyboard, with normal letters, and then type fonetically. Then, suggestions of what they might mean will show up on the screen, and then they can choose. :P"

xDD

#11 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG someone is bored! LOL

#12 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Ima thinker :P

#13 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Ima thinker :P"

Well me thinka you have toooooo much time on your hands ;-D

#14 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"xDD"

Eh, was it funny? =/

#15 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever Young says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:
"xDD"

Eh, was it funny? =/"

well so basically on the net NO ONE really know what the other REALLY wants to say with his sentence and instead of I don't hate you" the computer says "i hate you" just because it looks similiar? yes its funny xD

#16 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Forever Young says:
"xDD"

Eh, was it funny? =/"

well so basically on the net NO ONE really know what the other REALLY wants to say with his sentence and instead of I don't hate you" the computer says "i hate you" just because it looks similiar? yes its funny xD"

Let me rephrase: "I didn't think it was funny, I just said what I've heard" No need to say...whatever you said. xP

#17 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever Young says:

"Forever Young says:
"xDD"

Eh, was it funny? =/"

well so basically on the net NO ONE really know what the other REALLY wants to say with his sentence and instead of I don't hate you" the computer says "i hate you" just because it looks similiar? yes its funny xD"

Let me rephrase: "I didn't think it was funny, I just said what I've heard" No need to say...whatever you said. xP"

still funny :P

#18 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"Yeah, Chinese Keyboards look very complicated. I think i'll stick with mine too."

Ditto. LoL.

#19 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Chinese Keyboards look very complicated. I think i'll stick with mine too.