• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, sorry Isaac... if anything you're the one with reading comprehension issues not me....you can't fool me and I know you're hellos since you speak the same way. Some people may buy your act or be that dumb, I'm not one of them. Pity. 

Not really, just call them how I see them. You first posted in this thread all because a few people who don't like Obama mocked him with him looking like an idiot and you immediately retaliate with "old bush vids" which I admit, are also funny and nobody is perfect but you seem to not get that that includes your beloved Obamanation.... 

Uh yeah I was once for a week for telling off a troll, that's trivial and the guy had it coming, who also got one longer then me so I've heard....then why are you hiding on another account? lol funny...Again you're not fooling anyone. 

The point of soundbite's post is you trying to tell him "Obama is the smartest president" lol.....I agree with him, anyone who really believes that is delusional or not too bright. Considering what he's done and how controversial his policies are. 

Umm, you obviously don't know what an insult is. Saying if you've been banned is NOT an insult, it's a question with wit. You on the other hand have insulted me by calling me a troll just for merely disagreeing with you...old already but that's actually far more insulting and baiting. I've modded elsewhere, I know the rules....me saying "what have you been banned or something"? is not an insult.....how you translate that boggles my mind. 

Yes, I can be here all day if you want to go into this president, that president was hated by millions....but some are more hated then others.... 

Bush, Clinton, Bush weren't perfect, Carter I can go on but Obama is the first who wants to re-write the constitution, seriously? That's something made by our founding fathers that makes America so great.....and that's only one of the many things most americans hate about Obama or have gripes with. But you really want to talk about America's ignorance lol, Obama is a prime example...like I've posted before but assuming you'll digest it...the youth of the nation define ignorance when it comes to politics half the time... 

Oh, clever stealing my witty remarks I say "nice job dodging my point, you repeat it" very amusing. You really should just make a ranting thread of your own for "Obama lovers and anyone who disagrees haters" instead of just trolling every thread you find that randomly has an Obama joke in it...
#102 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@.o0Johnny0o.
said:
"

"

I can make that better. Infact a 100 x better. 

#103 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:

"Nope, if anything you're the one with reading comprehension issues not me...." 

Considering you insisted right after that I didn't address your comments, it would be greatly implied any misscommunication is on your end, which it clearly is if anyone read my previous post.  
Everything you said was addressed and I heavily drived home my opinion you based off exactly what you do in all the threads.

"you can't fool me and I know you're hellos since you speak the same way." 

And I admitted to that, already a lot. I pointed out my over 9000 thread, why I'm not posting on Hellos and why I even brought up a thread we share a special history in.  
So why your accusing me of trying to hide it is beyond me. 

"Some people may buy your act or be that dumb, I'm not one of them. Pity.  Not really, just call them how I see them." 

What act again? What aren't you buying? What are you calling as you seem them?  
I should have mentioned your vague a shell too.

"You first posted in this thread all because a few people who don't like Obama mocked him with him looking like an idiot and you immediately retaliate with "old bush vids" which I admit, are also funny and nobody is perfect but you seem to not get that that includes your beloved Obamanation.... "

Few people? Just one person was being a hypocrite and had a craptastic argument, no offense to __________ user.  
He expressed his opinion of how he was tired of people making puns at Bush, I explained it's not going to go away for a long time after his Presidency and he himself is doing what he was condeming, ergo pot calling kettle black.  

The old Bush vids are also partly funny because of the added audience of laughter which will prompt you to laugh.  
Again Obamanation is a conservative turn, well to be fair, hard right biblethumping Fox News clown term, not really all conservatives. Plenty of bright ones out there.  

So when you preach having original thoughts, you again show you don't have them with that expression.

"Uh yeah I was once for a week for telling off a troll, that's trivial and the guy had it coming, who also got one longer then me so I've heard....then why are you hiding on another account?" 

I'm not hiding on another account I told you exactly why I'm posting on Isaac_Clarke, if Hellos has been banned recently I wouldn't know.  
I could try logging onto it, but I won't post, I could send a PM, but then again I don't trust you to back down. Hiding is a harsh term since my first posts on this account consist of me announcing I'm hellos and thanking people for posting in my over 9000 thread. 

Again you don't seem to be understanding my posts or reading them. Take your pick.

" lol funny...Again you're not fooling anyone.  " 

I'm really not attempting to, just pointing out your hypocrisy. 

"The point of soundbite's post is you trying to tell him "Obama is the smartest president" "

I didn't say that at all.  

@isaac_clarke said:
"@stuamerica said:
"And Obama thought we had 53 states.  It is sad how little we seem to know about our own nation, though it is played up to a ridiculous degree.   9 of 10 and 96% on the two tests just to note, but history is a passion of mine (though the big quiz had my states old governor instead of the current so it was wrong on one ;) "
It's funny how people cling to that as a way to make a pun at one of the most well educated Presidents the US has ever had. "

Soundbite quoted this, my response to his comment: 

@soundbite said:
"It's funny how people cling to that as a way to make a pun at one of the most well educated Presidents the US has ever had. "
you can't be serious   "

I can be and I am, but I'm sure you disagree and will tell me how I'm wrong. 
Still people need to get their attempted lawls right, 57 not 53.   

Next response.

Me:

@soundbite said:

"  Anyone who knows anything about the history of our country will disagree with you."

Heres my problem champ, I asked for some evidence a basic shred of proof. If it is that easy to disprove me with some basic knowledge of US history, do it.  
It should be very easy if what your saying is true, if it has to do with it being in this thread or being shy, PM me, don't just sit there preaching I'm wrong without any sort of argument outside this small sentence argument your giving me. 

I'm a big fan of being proven wrong so get to work on it, the best way to shut someone down is with facts.  
Don't be like MKF30.  

So point it where I said President Obama is the "Smartest President EvAR!!!" Because when my posts are one page away, I don't like someone taking posts and lieing their asses off about it. It's annoying.

"lol.....I agree with him, anyone who really believes that is delusional or not too bright." 

He didn't say that either, he questioned my knowledge on basic US history. Now your shoving words down his throat.  
Learn to have some respect for the Users you claim to be defending from me, because honestly your proving my point tenfold. 

"Considering what he's done and how controversial his policies are.  " 

No this would be probably one of the more stupid things I've heard from you, which President's policies are not controversial? Which President doesn't get hit with some crazy criticism? 
Do you even bother thinking before you type? 

"Umm, you obviously don't know what an insult is. " 

Cool. 

"Saying if you've been banned is NOT an insult, it's a question with wit. "

It is? Because I answered it and you still seem confused.  
I see it as a childish way to attack my credibility by pulling something out of your rear essentially based off nothing.

"You on the other hand have insulted me by calling me a troll just for merely disagreeing with you...old already but that's actually far more insulting and baiting." 

Except my insult consisted of attacking your intelligence and pointing out how I didn't call you a troll, just Trollish, namely why I said you came off as one and you choose to completely miss understand what I said and argued it.  
You don't even have the common sense to know what you should be mad at lol.

"I've modded elsewhere, I know the rules....me saying "what have you been banned or something"? is not an insult.....how you translate that boggles my mind." 

Kay. 

"Yes, I can be here all day if you want to go into this president, that president was hated by millions....but some are more hated then others....  Bush, Clinton, Bush weren't perfect, Carter I can go on but Obama is the first who wants to re-write the constitution, seriously?" 

Uh huh. I wonder where your getting this crazyness from, really.  
It seems like really hyper partisan rightwing fear mongering right there, because he can't do that.

"That's something made by our founding fathers that makes America so great.....and that's only one of the many things most americans hate about Obama or have gripes with." 

The consistution isn't what makes America great, it should the people, because thats what the Government revolves around.   
Okay? I'm sure it is?

"Oh, clever stealing my witty remarks I say "nice job dodging my point, you repeat it" very amusing. " 

I said you repeat it? You did, dodge all my points, every effectively.  
So you denying it doesn't change that fact. 

"You really should just make a ranting thread of your own for "Obama lovers and anyone who disagrees haters" instead of just trolling every thread you find that randomly has an Obama joke in it... " 

Okay I guess I should get on that, so you ever going to actually bother addressing my claims and maybe actually read my posts or continue to completely make it up as you go along?
#104 Posted by .o0Johnny0o. (757 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke:
I see your Super Saiyan and raise you
#105 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@.o0Johnny0o. said:
" @isaac_clarke:

I see your Super Saiyan and raise you "

Holy cow I've been outdone, is that Kryptonite? MY WEAKNESS! 
Kudos man I'm taking that.
#106 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Isaac ...Nah, I read everything you posted you just conveniently  ignored what I posted or simply are in denial of opposite perspective....and English was one of my best subjects actually. You see you can't even tell when I'm using your own statements against you. 

I didn't dodge anything, I actually posted logical facts and answers as well as proof backing up my claim which you again conveniently ignored...shocker. But you've ignored everything I've posted..Nor did I shove anything down his throat, I was agreeing with him. I don't have to tell someone else other then myself who can see thru Obama's facade anything. He's doing a good job on his own. You're mixing up my words into this false state of which I've never even said that. 

The fact that you tell others not to be like me? lol  you know what I hope Soundbite is like me and will just take what you have to say after a while with a grain of salt....everything he's said so far I agree with because he's right.  

I'm not denying anything, I'm just posting the facts of your tedious patterns every time someone posts an Obama video or something against Obama..... 

Right, so you're on an alternate account because of 9000 posts...right.   

At any rate, I also knew it was you because first post you addressed or one of the first was me in typical Hellos fashion. So it really wasn't that hard anyway.  

Oh, so let me get this straight "obamanation" term is a conservative or anti-obama term, yet you mocking Fox or calling them Faux news constantly and only bashing them yet totally ignore the fact that MSNBC and CNN are just as much biased if not more so LEFT goes ignored? Like I said, you're the one in denial, not me.I know Fox is the one main network that doesn't bow down to the leftwing agenda and Obama, they may not be perfect but at least they're not blindly following something and aren't scared to rebel against something they don't believe in.... 

It's ok, I'm sure you're just pissed that FOX news happens to get more viewers, higher ratings then MSNBC....because MSNBC knows everything and is never wrong nor do they ever show bias right? lol right.....so why not can a user say enough with the bush bashing at THIS point, considering he's NOT president anymore I couldn't agree more....Obama is, thus people will judge and bash obama now for not doing a good job....just like they did when Bush and Clinton were in. Well, now Obama is in. If he can't take the heat then he needs to get out of the kitchen like I mentioned earlier... 

You said that Obama was very smart, yes. You quoted from soundbite's quote 

@soundbite

said: 

@isaac_clarke said: 

"@stuamerica said: 

"And Obama thought we had 53 states.  It is sad how little we seem to know about our own nation, though it is played up to a ridiculous degree.   9 of 10 and 96% on the two tests just to note, but history is a passion of mine (though the big quiz had my states old governor instead of the current so it was wrong on one ;) "
It's funny how people cling to that as a way to make a pun at one of the most well educated Presidents the US has ever had. "
you can't be serious   "

He is serious ^ *SMH* I'm pretty certain Isaac that that's You saying "It's funny how people cling to that as a way to  make a pun at one of the most educated Presidents the US has ever had" 

Sure..........and the Mets have a richer history then the NY Yankees...lol  
#107 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:

"Nah, I read everything you posted you just conveniently  ignored what I posted or simply are in denial of opposite perspective....and English was one of my best subjects actually. You see you can't even tell when I'm using your own statements against you. " 

Heres the problem I'm reading your post and your asking questions to things I've answered or making blind accusations to what I've already addressed. You then tried to play my post as something that didn't address your points.   
This isn't the first time you've done this, it's not the last. Thats why arguing with you is like pushing against a brick wall. 

You aren't using any of my own statements against me, you wrote down your own imaginery version of whats been said and tried to play it off as being what I said despite being directly on the previous page.

"I didn't dodge anything, I actually posted logical facts and answers as well as proof backing up my claim which you again conveniently ignored...shocker." 

Except you do dodge arguments like the plague, you chose one sentence in one of my previous posts and rolled an argument around it. Worste of all you didn't even get it right and thought I called you a troll when I was attacking your intelligence. 

"But you've ignored everything I've posted..Nor did I shove anything down his throat, I was agreeing with him." 

Yes by addressing each and every one of your comments I'm ingoring "everything" and you wrote down something he didn't say at all, thats not agreeing with him thats called TALKING for him.  
You are a hypocrite. A massive one. 

" I don't have to tell someone else other then myself who can see thru Obama's facade anything. " 

What? You screaming bloody murder conspiracy or cheering yourself on as a prophet?

"He's doing a good job on his own." 

Wow you complimented the President you've spent the vast majority of time with absurd accusations and arguments against! 

"You're mixing up my words into this false state of which I've never even said that. " 

Mixing up your words where?  
What the hell are you talking about?

"The fact that you tell others not to be like me? lol  you know what I hope Soundbite is like me and will just take what you have to say after a while with a grain of salt..." 

They shouldn't, you don't present arguments and you say a lot of mindnumbingly dumb things in said arguments. I want a decent argument, not someone who can't read my posts.  
Soundbite can speak for himself and if he wants to do that he can PM or post here, don't talk for him don't shove your words down his throat. 

"everything he's said so far I agree with because he's right.  " 

You mean what you've said, he said one thing, a sentence I asked him to comment with an argument.  
You spun a story about me being delusional, which is you just throwing another completely baseless argument my way.

"I'm not denying anything, I'm just posting the facts of your tedious patterns every time someone posts an Obama video or something against Obama....." 

Denying? You do that plenty, but for the most part you completely avoid arguments with a passion. Namely why your doing this. 
You haven't posted any patterns, your announcing how I hunt down Anti Obama posts and am a "liberal drone" "Obama Lover" "Beloved Obama", nothing about "patterns" .  

Generally your trying to associate the President as = bad, anyone that doesn't immediately attack his presidency = liberal, etc.

"Right, so you're on an alternate account because of 9000 posts...right. " 

Yeah, whats so hard to believe about that? I actually asked about reducing my post count back to 9001.

"At any rate, I also knew it was you because first post you addressed or one of the first was me in typical Hellos fashion. So it really wasn't that hard anyway.  " 

It shouldn't be because I've announced it more than enough times.  
Anyone who bothers to read my post history or know a damn thing about me shouldn't take more than a second to figure it out.  
The fact I'm actually bothering to argue with you is evidence enough. Anyone in their right mind avoids you like the plague, because anything that we try to argue will run into a wall till the thread is locked.

"Oh, so let me get this straight "obamanation" term is a conservative or anti-obama term, yet you mocking Fox or calling them Faux news constantly and only bashing them yet totally ignore the fact that MSNBC and CNN are just as much biased if not more so LEFT goes ignored?" 

And like I said, to defend Fox News you will pull out MSNBC or CNN as if that makes Fox News any better. It doesn't and it never will and I pointed out how this was a standard method of your "arguments" toss anything that has nothing to do with the topic infront to distract away from what  you want to distract. Your arguments consist of not arguing but saying "this is bad too, so it's okay". 

"Like I said, you're the one in denial, not me." 

No you are in a very much state of denial and a VERY paranoid state. And when did you say I was in denial?
Your trying to preach to me about the President wishing to rewrite the consistution, backing it up with absolutely nothing, leaving your statement as vague as possible and completely INGORING the fact he can't, it's not within his power to do so.

"I know Fox is the one main network that doesn't bow down to the leftwing agenda and Obama, they may not be perfect but at least they're not blindly following something and aren't scared to rebel against something they don't believe in.... "

Fox News isn't news, it's opinion hour that you worship. And like I've said before your comming off as a rightwing-nut yet insist your still remotely independant.  
And just to point this out now: LOL because CNN, MSNBC haven't criticized the President. Heres the problem champ, your argument is wrong because your living a year in the past. The only difference is they aren't fabricating nearly as much bull Fox does on him.  
I suppose your one of the goofs that that he went on vacation recently lol.

May not be perfect? They aren't close to being perfect, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity are RL trolls that will take quotes out of context, lie and spin spin spin under the name of News. And you will happily watch letting your brain melt all over. 
They aren't rebels, they are just another bunch of people getting ridiculous wealthy off fools. 

"It's ok, I'm sure you're just pissed that FOX news happens to get more viewers, higher ratings then MSNBC....because MSNBC knows everything and is never wrong nor do they ever show bias right?" 

I don't watch MSNBC, I've told you this, countless times. The reason I'm "pissed" at Fox is because they have a horde of greedy individuals that aren't good people and say CRAZY things.  
Glenn Beck's apocolapse now has already made Byron Williams is an example of his crazyness having someone get armed and march to gun down a bunch of innocent people if he hadn't been stopped on route.  
Hell theres a reason why if you watch Fox News your 50% more likely to be terrified of Muslims.

"lol right.....so why not can a user say enough with the bush bashing at THIS point, considering he's NOT president anymore I couldn't agree more...."

Neither is Clinton, Reagan, Bush Sr, Nixon, people are still complaining about them. You've used this argument before, it was wrong and stupid then and it's wrong and stupid now. 

"Obama is, thus people will judge and bash obama now for not doing a good job....just like they did when Bush and Clinton were in. Well, now Obama is in. If he can't take the heat then he needs to get out of the kitchen like I mentioned earlier... " 

Do I have to post half a dozen Fox News clips blaming Clinton for things years after his presidency? Honestly you don't seem to have a clue. 
That person "got out of the kitchen" because everyone knows by now what kind of "Debater" you are. Theres no point in arguing with someone like you, it's simple as that.

"You said that Obama was very smart, yes." 

Close enough, he is. But thats not what you said. 
Like I said I can pull my own quotes from a page over, you trying to make things up isn't acceptable. 

"He is serious ^ *SMH* I'm pretty certain Isaac that that's "

You already commented on that post.  
So you responding to it again is just you baiting me at this point into arguing with you. 

"You saying "It's funny how people cling to that as a way to  make a pun at one of the most educated Presidents the US has ever had"  Sure..........and the Mets have a richer history then the NY Yankees...lol " 

Instead of talking out your !@#, back up what your saying.  
I don't expect you to because you never do, you walk around in circles running into a wall shouting the sky is falling and it's all Barack's fault since it's part of his evil plan, so go forth chicken little RUN AND SCREAMMM!!!!

#108 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

No, hardly paranoid at all you're just not making any sense and just blabbering and waste more time typing novels of bs more then actually understanding much less respecting anyone who disagrees with you...fail. And actually, no you're the one talking nonsense now I posted facts CLEARLY PROVING MY point which you again ignored...shocker. I'd have better luck talking to a brick wall or a child at this point seriously....Yeah, nobody's walking around in circles but you. I'm a realist and call things how I see them and prefer to do my own research, you on the other hand are but just another drone of the Obamanation cause drinking up all the kool aid he feeds you without question....the difference between you and me.

Yeah and you're bowing down to a President that cares nothing for the country itself but just his "legacy" and trying to turn America into a Sh%$hole with failed policies.... 

I'm not baiting anything, nor denying anything you are....you're the one that again keeps addressing me and anyone else for that matter who disagrees with you for ridiculous reasons like little Obama jokes, news flash. Get over it! 

You're not fooling anyone with your hypocritical nonsense bashing Fox news and Bush, yet completely ignoring MSNBC failing or dopes on their network like Keith Obermann getting fired and/or repramanded numerous times....and yes Fox news is news, just like MSNBC but you see both are the complete opposite and one tries to brainwash people, the other is just the only network against Obama so if you're a liberal, you'll of course Hate Fox..... and love MSNBC...maybe you can call Keith Obermann(if he has a job that is) and have a good old time making jokes that only libs care about. 

It's not wrong and stupid, that comparison is accurate in the sense that ALL of them are human, from different parties and were loved by a lot and also hated by a lot....but the one thing they all have in common is that unlike stupid Obama and his followers, is that THEY didn't want to alter the constitution with failed policies destined to fail from the beginning. But hey, believe what you want. It's hardly stupid, it's stupid NOT to see what I'm saying if anything.... 

Uh, no Obama being "one of the smartest Presidents ever" is a load of horse crap....for Obama lovers who worship his every word, of course but for something I like to call reality, uh no...the guy didn't even know how many states there were, a simple fact even children know these days... I even admitted Bush, Clinton etc have also screwed up and had funny videos but my point is the second anyone pokes fun at Obama you go nuts....and just accuse others of trolling for merely disagreeing....like you've done with me.

When you're ready to accept the facts and actually understand what I've posted let me know...We all have our preferences but I posted a video earlier and you completely ignored it...and just came at me with the  Blah, blah, blah same old, same old... all you're doing now is baiting me and insulting with me useless nonsense.....if you don't wish to debate maturely, then I'm not going to waste my time. This thread went badly off topic anyway...

#109 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to lock this for now. Let things cool down. It may or may not be unlocked in the future.

Moderator Online