Amanda Knox Guilty or not Guilty?

wario1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Amanda Knox Guilty or not Guilty? (10 votes)

Guilty 60%
Not Guilty 40%

Well you know the whole story of Amanda Knox by now right? well did she really kill Meredith Kercher?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAVPL47fmas

• 
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't heard about this till now but I guess if the shoe fits

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I don't know who that is but I doubt I'd be able to pass a guilty/not guilty verdict based on 90s of youtube video.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Of course she is.

The U.S media is sympathizing with her and the Italians haven't helped either. But she had some involvement and she isn't the innocent victim she claims. She does not give a F***k about Meredith, she is writing books, making media appearances and making $$$. Most people who have really witnessed such a tragedy or had involvement will not make money from it, I guarantee you that.

Hope she goes to jail.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the trial is still going?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#6  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

Of course she is.

The U.S media is sympathizing with her and the Italians haven't helped either. But she had some involvement and she isn't the innocent victim she claims. She does not give a F***k about Meredith, she is writing books, making media appearances and making $$$. Most people who have really witnessed such a tragedy or had involvement will not make money from it, I guarantee you that.

Hope she goes to jail.

Very much this. Have followed the story a bit (my mum is borderline obsessed with all things murder), and that hard-done-by little white girl act doesn't wash with me for a second. She seems nothing less than callous, manipulative and egotistical, and I will be full-on disgusted if she gets off.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@tazzmission: She was convicted but is currently appealing, there's been a retrial I think.

EDIT: Actually, if memory serves the verdict was overturned at some point?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: The retrial verdict is coming very soon. She doesn't even care about Meredith, she's always ''me, me, me'' and whining about how the Italian forces ''abused'' her.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@comicdude23: Exactly, I got the same impression, she is not the one who died yet somehow, this entire situation is ALL about her and always has been.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By The_Deathstroker

Who b dat?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Definitely. I also find it weird that her memory is 'vague' and changes her story yet she then writes books with such vivid detail?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@comicdude23: I am sure that is mere coincidence and not financially motivated in the slightest... :P

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TotalBalance

And looks like she is convicted again...

Live stream from CNN:

CNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@comicdude23: I am sure that is mere coincidence and not financially motivated in the slightest... :P

LOL

And looks like she is convicted again...

Has she????

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23: Check out the CNN link, says the court has come down with her being guilty....

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@totalbalance: Excellent!! Thanks for the link this is AWESOME news ^____^

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now the question is will the US extradite her....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23: Check out the CNN link, says the court has come down with her being guilty....

Nice! Evil people, forever how long may seem invincible, but eventually they will fall.

@bumpyboo said:

@totalbalance: Excellent!! Thanks for the link this is AWESOME news ^____^

Let's see her write books in prison! LOL.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@comicdude23: And no doubt this will spawn another bunch of ego soothing documentaries for her :/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@comicdude23: And no doubt this will spawn another bunch of ego soothing documentaries for her :/

It seems to be the U.S media doing this, I think CNN has started to show her in a more negative light though which is good.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@comicdude23: It's definitely a step in the right direction. People like her get such a kick out of the attention, I guess the best thing to do once this is laid to rest is not talk about her at all. Not too likely though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@comicdude23: It's definitely a step in the right direction. People like her get such a kick out of the attention, I guess the best thing to do once this is laid to rest is not talk about her at all. Not too likely though.

She definitely is an attention whore, ''I'll be a fugitive if I go back to Italy'', etc it goes on. She has no remorse, she isn't genuine. I've seen people who weren't guilty convicted and then released, and they do not act like Knox, who is a lying manipulative evil person.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This case was a mess from the start. The detective that looked into the case is highly suspect and some even believe he has links to some cold cases. As for Amanda herself she is a strange one, I think she knows how to manipulate the media and it worked to get her off the first time. This time i doubt the US will send her back and even if they did I have a feeling she will flee to a country that will not extradite her.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@comicdude23: Well boo hoo, I don't like having to confront the consequences of my actions either. Probably should have thought about that beforehand. It aggravates me that a person will take the life of another then p*ss and moan about their human rights. Like, you JUST violated the rules of your society by killing someone, yet you want those same rules to protect you now? Really? Way I see it, the decisions you make and your attitude toward the law are a sort of contract. You void that contract when you kill in such a selfish and calculated manner. You can't do so much damage to society and then expect it to protect you. What about the human rights of the person you killed? It seems her morals are as selective as her memories.

Okay apologies, I started soap-boxing a little back there XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@comicdude23: Well boo hoo, I don't like having to confront the consequences of my actions either. Probably should have thought about that beforehand. It aggravates me that a person will take the life of another then p*ss and moan about their human rights. Like, you JUST violated the rules of your society by killing someone, yet you want those same rules to protect you now? Really? Way I see it, the decisions you make and your attitude toward the law are a sort of contract. You void that contract when you kill in such a selfish and calculated manner. You can't do so much damage to society and then expect it to protect you. What about the human rights of the person you killed? It seems her morals are as selective as her memories.

Okay apologies, I started soap-boxing a little back there XD

LOL this is all true. She is manipulative and selective, she lives in a world of her OWN and displays strange behavior, she is simply a psychopath. The signs are there, she has no sympathy for the victim and is trying to convince as many people she didn't kill her through a bullsh*t media campaign.

She's done though, and what you said is right - she's selective, but I'm glad the Italians re-opened this case!

wario1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course though most here in the U.S will be shocked - think of it, an all American college student getting tangled up in foreign affairs, she HAS to be innocent. LOL.