• 52 results
#1 Edited by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to die but I just think it would be exhilarating to have someone try to kill me. But I get away or they get caught by the cops. Maybe I just watch too much TV shows. I would probably be terrified in the moment but looking back would be proud of how I handled the situation. Or maybe I just want to see how I would handle the situation. Does anyone else ever feel like this?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Sheeeeit Boy... You Crazy.

#3 Posted by batmannflash (6210 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm....no...that's messed up.

don't watch so much TV

#4 Edited by Xwraith (16830 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you a masochist?

#5 Edited by TotalBalance (732 posts) - - Show Bio

You said it yourself, you watch too much Television........

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7146 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that would be awesome to have a killer after myself. The fun of running away and defending yourself is cool... But then again, I watch a lot of TV too.

#10 Edited by TotalBalance (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: In simplest terms, someone who is Masochistic is "someone who obtains pleasure from receiving punishment."

#11 Posted by Xwraith (16830 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: From Merriam-Webster:

Masochism (noun): pleasure in being abused or dominated : a taste for suffering.

#12 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup.

#16 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. But I do think it would be kind of cool to loose an eye. Actually let me rephrase that, I think it would be cool to have to wear an eye patch. I can't think of one person who wears an eye patch that isn't a total badass, except for the people who don't actually need them and wear them so they seem like a badass. Oh I guess Cheech Marin's character in "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" wasn't exactly bad ass but he was definitely an interesting and cool character.

Speaking of which I always found a similarity between these two characters death scenes in terms of that they kind of look like each other, in my opinion lol.

#17 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42:

I may have watched a few episodes. Is it a TV show or movie? Because If its a TV show I think I watched it.

#18 Posted by The Stegman (23785 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, you're the only one.

#19 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, that's a little messed up honestly.

#20 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5008 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do it

#21 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Hypothetically, to test flight or fight against a psycho and win, sound awesome heheh

Reality, nope.

#22 Posted by ARMIV2 (8413 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by WillPayton (9333 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42 said:

I don't want to die but I just think it would be exhilarating to have someone try to kill me. But I get away or they get caught by the cops. Maybe I just watch too much TV shows. I would probably be terrified in the moment but looking back would be proud of how I handled the situation. Or maybe I just want to see how I would handle the situation. Does anyone else ever feel like this?

Give us your home address. I'm sure someone at CV can help make your fantasy come true. Or, I hear Craigslist is good for this too.

#24 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd honestly rather be bored than have someone trying to kill me. Seriously if your life has come to the point where avoiding your own murder is something you would consider fun you may have a bigger problem than boredom.

#26 Posted by Bruxae (13181 posts) - - Show Bio

PM me your adress.

#27 Posted by JediXMan (30198 posts) - - Show Bio

Most victims don't escape their murderers or have the cops rescue them at the last second. That's a cliche TV thing.

#28 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

Sheeeeit Boy... You Crazy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH... well that put a smile on my face.

For the record, I've gotten death treats and that wasn't fun. I wasn't terrified but it was unsettling a little bit uncomfortable at times.

Gotta Love LA though

( + )

#29 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7459 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42 said:

Ok I know plenty of people have said this but really, if you desire it, you've never experienced it. Actively being shot at and knowing someone is doing so with the uttermost hope to end you is a horrifying and psychologically debilitating experience. Now, I will admit that getting shot at without being hit is, as Winston Churchill once said, "the most exhilarating experience a man can experience" but it is something I accept with my job and chose it for that reason. But once the adrenaline wears off, and the reality sets in, it's not fun and you don't look forward to the next time. Nor is it fun doing it to someone else. But I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for the world.

#30 Posted by WillPayton (9333 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, I've gotten death treats and that wasn't fun. I wasn't terrified but it was unsettling a little bit uncomfortable at times.

Gotta Love LA though

Justin Bieber, is that you?

#31 Posted by WillPayton (9333 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42 said:

Are you a... danger seeker?

#32 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one said:

Gotta Love LA though

Justin Bieber, is that you?

**** YOu and Clinton!

( + )

#33 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

...You need help.

#34 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42 FINALLY! Somebody who understands!!

Sincerely,

#35 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Autassassinophilia

its on wikipedia

#36 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

You can parachute and think gravity's the bad guy?

#37 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17797 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez man, i'm twisted myself and even i find that crazy.

#38 Posted by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) - - Show Bio

My mum is pretty paranoid. If we're driving and she notices someone behind us taking the same three turns as me, she thinks they're following us. I just want to knock her out whenever we go somewhere now.

#39 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Or go to any forest where a lot of Grizzlies hang out and he could take a big stick and poke one while its napping then he'd get the all natural feeling of a killer being after him and pick himself up a Darwin award while he's at it

#40 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe:

That is very true! Then again, he would survive if he took someone not as quick as him.

#41 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: I always like to have a slow fat guy with me while I'm in the woods, with bad knees if at all possible.

#42 Edited by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Yeah basically because in my scenario I win. In the real world... I don't know. I guess if I want something like that that bad I can be a cop or an agent.

#44 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: Ideally the people looking to hire cops and federal agents are looking for people who want to avoid being tracked down by killers since training new ones is expensive.

#45 Edited by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Private detective? This phase will be over before I know it. Hopefully.

#46 Edited by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. just... Wow.

#47 Posted by CheeseSticks (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but i want an apocalypse because i'm an anarchist who think human race deserve this fate.

#48 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: If you really want to see what its like to have a killer after you just go to any nearby area with a lot large predatory animals and bring some raw meat, I assure you a killer will be around shortly. I say bring meat because the second you're staring down a bear this phase will end immediately and you're going to want a distraction.

#49 Posted by lilben42 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: It will not happen like it did in your head.