I can't believe this manga at all. There are so many plot holes, bad story telling, random events that occur in this manga that it's just SICKENING as to how there could possibly be
a fan base for this manga!
- How the hell did Ichigo beat Kenpachi without his bankai or Mask when Kenpachi beat Espada 5 (Ichigo+Bankai+Mask barely beat Espada 6 and only on his 3rd try)? Off screen training Kenpachi is
a terrible answer as that's just bad story telling. And WTF was that about Kenpachi beating Nnoitra with 2 hands on a sword?? That's complete crap.
- WTF happened to the Vastro-Lordes? We never saw them...??? Kubo didn't confirm whether Espada 4+ were Vastros...
- What was the point of the Espadas? They all lost, never took down a captain. Aizen himself ended up cutting up Espada 3 just for fun.
- Stark's powers was just bad. For Espada 1, he sucked. The captain who fought him didn't even have to use Bankai.
- Yammy...Espada 0...that's the limit of trolling, but no. Kubo always manages to push the limits of trolling.
- How is Aizen so ridiculously strong? There's got to be a GOOD explanation. You'd think SS would be aware of his strength and have preventive measures in case such a strong person ever turned.
- WTF was the Fullbringer arc? It was just complete nonsense.
- This new arc is even worse. Since the concept of sacrifice never existed in Bleach (Like Jiraiya sacrificing himself for Konoha and information about Pein, Ace sacrificing himself for Luffy's escape, or Vegeta sacrificing himself to kill Buu in vain), now everyone is dying. Kenpachi got beat off screen by a fodder and Byakuya died by his own bankai. Pathetic. Not tragic, but PATHETIC.
- Yammammotto had to show all of his bankai's special moves to beat a fodder when just "North" or whatever would have been enough. And he talks too much and gets pissed off too much. What happened to being a calm leader of SS? Even Roshi was a more badass old man than this stupid geezer who got trolled by a deux ex machina fodder.
- Where was the Vandenreich when Aizen almost wiped out SS?
Everything in Bleach seems to happen in random with no prior hint or explanation to them. Randomly and conveniently the twins "LLyod and Ryod" get introduced as trolls in a couple of pages. Randomly the Dangai time abuse is introduced and Ichigo apparently trains off screen enough to be stronger than Aizen.
I'm betting you in this Quincy Arc, Ichigo is going to discover he's partially Quincy and he's going to get a powerup randomly to beat up Juha Bach.