#1 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
Any theories on who's who? Who could be that alt? Then post it here!
#2 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

At the moment, there's hardly any alts I've seen.

#3 Posted by RLAAMJR (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm.... what do you mean?

#4 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
@RLAAMJR:  Possible, interesting alt accounts, I have a few, like the new guy "Inevitable" Should be Morpheus_
#5 Edited by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no alt accounts 
 
Is a myth! :P

#6 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit: Of course "Lone or bone something"
#7 Posted by ComicMan24 (147090 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea.

Online
#8 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit said:
" I have no alt accounts   Is a myth! :P "
A myth with very elaborate and thoroughly faked evidence.  :P
#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @G'bandit said:
" I have no alt accounts   Is a myth! :P "
A myth with very elaborate and thoroughly faked evidence.  :P "
There the best types of myths
#10 Posted by ComicMan24 (147090 posts) - - Show Bio

If you haven't seen that thread, apparently me and The Dark Huntress are the same person. lol

Online
#11 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: LMAO! In that case, you don't mind me calling your Courtney?
#12 Posted by ComicMan24 (147090 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy: LOL If you want to.
Online
#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" @RLAAMJR:  Possible, interesting alt accounts, I have a few, like the new guy "Inevitable" Should be Morpheus_ "
A rather obvious no.
 
I have no alternate accounts, nor do I need any.
Moderator
#14 Posted by CDviper (9115 posts) - - Show Bio

icarusflies has like 18 alts

#15 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@CDviper said:
" icarusflies has like 18 alts "
Yeah, but none need "investigation" as she outright admits they're her.
#16 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19249 posts) - - Show Bio
@CDviper said:
" icarusflies has like 18 alts "
more like somewhere in the 60's but Sha's got  I think it's up to 260
#17 Posted by CDviper (9115 posts) - - Show Bio

holy crap i only have 6

#18 Posted by Fugu (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@CDviper said:
" icarusflies has like 18 alts "
18? Try over 80. Pfft, 18... 
 
@Decoy Elite said:
" @CDviper said:
" icarusflies has like 18 alts "
Yeah, but none need "investigation" as she outright admits they're her. "
Yeah, but people sometimes forget, so I like toying with them.  
 
"Oh, hey new person!" 
"Hi!" 
"Need any help?" 
"Nah, I got Cthulhu keeping an eye on things." 
"....Oh, hi Portrait."
#19 Edited by CDviper (9115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fugu:
lol
#20 Posted by Fugu (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@CDviper: @Slight:  
 
I counted: I have 85 alternate profiles, and have at least one that I still need to create.
#21 Posted by CDviper (9115 posts) - - Show Bio

is that you sempai?
#22 Posted by Jake Fury (18616 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as these alternate profiles don't turn into alternate personalities Cv should be alright....
#23 Posted by mikethekiller (8401 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm killermike

#24 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19249 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fugu: I have a ton of profiles that I need to create, but I don't want to have to keep doing it...LOL
#25 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" more like somewhere in the 60's but Sha's got  I think it's up to 260 "
I think Sha's starting closer to 600-700 or so.
#26 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19249 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~: Probably...She has enough characters to build a universe wait...Ninjeta 
#27 Posted by ChildofDarkness (360 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @Slight said:
" more like somewhere in the 60's but Sha's got  I think it's up to 260 "
I think Sha's starting closer to 600-700 or so. "
669 at last count. Which was yesterday.
#28 Posted by Feral Nova (46639 posts) - - Show Bio

I only have about 50 alternate accounts v_v I suck.... LOL

#29 Posted by ComicMan24 (147090 posts) - - Show Bio

I only have one.

Online
#30 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

Seven or eight.

Moderator
#31 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

i have none .... yet :D

#32 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and I have 175.

#33 Posted by Princess_Marie (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" i have none .... yet :D "
hmmmmmm .......
#34 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, if you guys knew some of mine, you might be startled.

#35 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got none. I'm considering it though, might be interesting.

#36 Posted by Asok (336 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had several.  Now,  though, after the multi-pass, I can only use this one. :-(

#37 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Haha, if you guys knew some of mine, you might be startled. "
do tell ?
#38 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Haha, if you guys knew some of mine, you might be startled. "
do tell ? "
It's a secret between a few accounts and myself. I think I've talked to you on one of them.
#39 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Haha, if you guys knew some of mine, you might be startled. "
do tell ? "
It's a secret between a few accounts and myself. I think I've talked to you on one of them. "
hahahah hmmm .. which one ? lol
#40 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Haha, if you guys knew some of mine, you might be startled. "
do tell ? "
It's a secret between a few accounts and myself. I think I've talked to you on one of them. "
hahahah hmmm .. which one ? lol "
You know. The one with the username, and the av with the posts. Remember?
#41 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Haha, if you guys knew some of mine, you might be startled. "
do tell ? "
It's a secret between a few accounts and myself. I think I've talked to you on one of them. "
hahahah hmmm .. which one ? lol "
You know. The one with the username, and the av with the posts. Remember? "
ah yeah, i now remember ...... lol
#42 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Haha, if you guys knew some of mine, you might be startled. "
do tell ? "
It's a secret between a few accounts and myself. I think I've talked to you on one of them. "
hahahah hmmm .. which one ? lol "
You know. The one with the username, and the av with the posts. Remember? "
ah yeah, i now remember ...... lol "
Haha.
#43 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't need any. 

#44 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
We are all Vance's and Sha's alternate accounts, at heart.
Moderator
#45 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give you a hint, about 60+, the few that have the same name are obvious.

#46 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the only time anyone was revealed to be an alt that I found remotely interesting was when Kiara outed Mags on an account he made just to test the waters as someone else, though to be honest I can't even remember the name of the alt 
 
also...I think the best alt I ever got was one that gained its own reputation (as the most hated Viner of all time) after the user didn't want to deal with it anymore... admittedly I never got to use it for as many antics as I desired though I got some angry messages just from posting...you are missed Wolfenstein!

Moderator
#48 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin: GL555 isn't Babs. I know him very well (on here and another site). They aren't the same person.
#49 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Calvin: GL555 isn't Babs. I know him very well (on here and another site). They aren't the same person. "
It was just silly humor!!